PDA

View Full Version : FrontLine matchup system...please explain?!?!

groovy shags
05-09-2015, 06:05 AM
How does two 300+ ranked factions get matched up with SUP? Just saw some screen shots of this epic matchup! SUP took all nodes without barely any deploys from the other 2 teams. It was some amazing scoring! They pummeled the opposition with over 800m points! The other poor saps dropped maybe 30 deploys combined. What a great matching system! Can someone from GREE please explain how this happens?

Thanks in advance for the, "I will run this by the team and get back to you with the info!" Response that is coming.

Helios Von Elisar
05-09-2015, 08:11 AM
FL isn't WD. How strong you are doesn't matter. IPH matters, but most people now can afford units. You can use strategy in FL. And you have to have participation. We've been matched to top 25 lots of times and still won nodes. The choice to buy deploys or boats is up to the individual.

groovy shags
05-09-2015, 08:16 AM
FL isn't WD. How strong you are doesn't matter. IPH matters, but most people now can afford units. You can use strategy in FL. And you have to have participation. We've been matched to top 25 lots of times and still won nodes. The choice to buy deploys or boats is up to the individual.

Ahhh...didn't think of that Helios. And I agree that units aren't the problem. It's those pesky deploys that cost ya! Thanks for the knowledge. I appreciate your reply! Cheers!

major willy
05-10-2015, 08:04 PM
FUBAR!!!!!!!! That explains it.