PDA

View Full Version : Mods

Killer p
05-08-2015, 09:59 PM
I would just like to thank the mods for their good work and quick responces as of late, its slowly but surely making this forum a better place!
keep it up, haters gonna hate!

HavingFun
05-09-2015, 02:15 AM
And a special big shout out to 1shot. He has done a fantastic job cleaning up the forums and is never short of words when it comes to helpful and relevant information about the game. Thank you for your service and sharing your wisdom with us. I can only dream of becoming a volunteer moderator. A job well done, sir.

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 02:25 AM
And a special big shout out to 1shot. He has done a fantastic job cleaning up the forums and is never short of words when it comes to helpful and relevant information about the game. Thank you for your service and sharing your wisdom with us. I can only dream of becoming a volunteer moderator. A job well done, sir.

That's more passive aggressive Weasel's posts asking members to be respectful towards members and staff.

HavingFun
05-09-2015, 02:59 AM
That's more passive aggressive Weasel's posts asking members to be respectful towards members and staff.

Please stay on topic. This is a thread to show appreciation for the hard work moderators do here on the forums.

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 03:18 AM
Please stay on topic. This is a thread to show appreciation for the hard work moderators do here on the forums.

Let's not have any delusions here. This is satire, pure and simple.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
05-09-2015, 03:22 AM
I would like to say thanks to all the mods who have made, Crime City a better place - except for the fact that it's not a better place, just that the game keeps changing with updates we do not like. But still thanks!!

Killer p
05-09-2015, 06:31 AM
Let's not have any delusions here. This is satire, pure and simple.

Actualy its not, everyone seems to just moan about every aspect of the game and forums so its not an easy task being a mod specialy when you dont get paid for it!

Evan1000
05-09-2015, 06:41 AM
I used to moderate a forum. It was fun. Everyone was respectful and there weren't any trolls. I didn't even know what a troll was until coming here. The problem here is the moderators either take their job way too seriously or not seriously at all.

Dipstik
05-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Why would anyone assume this is satire? Way to keep it classy, killah!

Red BD
05-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Truthfully, the moderators do a thankless job... Well, they do get thanks- for instance this thread, but also the appreciation for their services are shown with due frequency on many threads.

By a similar token, police officers also should be thanked for the selfless things they do each and every single day. Of course maybe when they beat the ol' gosh darn out of someone folks can't see it as an act of protecting or serving (anyone but their own gosh darn selves).

Then again there are many folks who think the selfless acts of most officers gives all cops the absolute right to do what they "think needs doing" in the name of protecting/serving- as in "who ya gonna call when a thug got u up against a wall and there be stinky sweat on ur balls?"

Oh well, in the musical words of Sly Stone and Doris Day: "Que Sera, sera."

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Truthfully, the moderators do a thankless job... Well, they do get thanks- for instance this thread, but also the appreciation for their services are shown with due frequency on many threads.

By a similar token, police officers also should be thanked for the selfless things they do each and every single day. Of course maybe when they beat the ol' gosh darn out of someone folks can't see it as an act of protecting or serving (anyone but their own gosh darn selves).

Then again there are many folks who think the selfless acts of most officers gives all cops the absolute right to do what they "think needs doing" in the name of protecting/serving- as in "who ya gonna call when a thug got u up against a wall and there be stinky sweat on ur balls?"

Oh well, in the musical words of Sly Stone and Doris Day: "Que Sera, sera."

The mods do a thankless job! Well, actually, we're thanking them now, so it's not actually thankless... You know who has a thankless job? Cops. Speaking of cops, some of them do bad things because they think they deserve what they don't. They also do their job. No one else does because, you know, if they did, then they'd be cops, too. I like music.

I guess people do what they do, and things that happen, happen.

1Shot
05-10-2015, 10:35 AM
You guys do realize I come and help out from the kindness of my heart... But whatever. Also I get told almost no information about events, so I can't help with that. I'm simply here to make sure the community is behaving.

#HatersGonnaHate

BTW,
Happy Mother's Day.

Dipstik
05-10-2015, 11:50 AM
The Starnes heirs did it out of the kindness of their hearts too.

Perin
05-10-2015, 10:33 PM
You guys do realize I come and help out from the kindness of my heart... But whatever. Also I get told almost no information about events, so I can't help with that. I'm simply here to make sure the community is behaving.

#HatersGonnaHate

BTW,
Happy Mother's Day.

I appreciate you 1Shot. You do a fine job, youre still one of us when its all said and done, others would love to have the title you put in an effort to get. Happy Mother's Day!

John_Locke
05-10-2015, 11:24 PM

#HatersGonnaHate

BTW,
Happy Mother's Day.

The mods who see the developers every day often get told of new features the day it comes out; anyone who thinks you're given regular status updates from Gree is probably too naive to be on the internet by themselves.

Max Power
05-11-2015, 06:33 AM
You guys do realize I come and help out from the kindness of my heart... But whatever.

I suddenly understand the phrase "Kill them with kindness" on a whole new level.