PDA

View Full Version : Gree will never learn..

major willy
05-08-2015, 08:45 PM
It's money and only money. Gree will suck you dry and shake you hand. It's now pointless to spend my hard earned money on the POS. Let the backlash start with the rich fools.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-08-2015, 08:47 PM
It's money and only money. Gree will suck you dry and shake you hand. It's now pointless to spend my hard earned money on the POS. Let the backlash start with the rich fools.

Amen, brother, amen.

groovy shags
05-09-2015, 06:49 AM

Another one of the flock has finally seen the light! God Speed my friend, is that you?

Helios Von Elisar
05-09-2015, 07:59 AM
So what is the reason for this rant? What finally pushed you over the edge. A rant with no reason gives the appearance of insanity.

jrb22250
05-09-2015, 09:37 AM
So what is the reason for this rant? What finally pushed you over the edge. A rant with no reason gives the appearance of insanity.

That's best comment seen all day

Danger Mouse
05-09-2015, 04:21 PM

Have you played the game lately? Where to start??

major willy
05-10-2015, 08:03 PM

A rant with no reason????? Must be new to the game or have not played. Then you would actually understand. Or you have given gree your wallet and credit card number. Gree is like those over seas scamers, but they are in our own back yard. All they want is money. The best thing I did was stop playing this game. Let the babies start complaining about this post again.