PDA

View Full Version : An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion.

Pages : [1] 2

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-08-2015, 01:41 PM
About 60-90 minutes into the event, and someone has accumulated one and a half billion points.
The second place someone has a mere three quarters of a billion points.
Isn't that interesting?
Maybe I should have asked, isn't that bizarre?
Or, how is that possible, legitimately?

I'm sure each of us has formed (or will form) her or his own opinion.

DEW the math, free your mind, and watch your wallet!!!

ezmunie
05-08-2015, 02:00 PM
About 60-90 minutes into the event, and someone has accumulated one and a half billion points.
Isn't that interesting?

Geez, will you please get off this conspiracy, paranoid horse you're riding?

Who freakin' cares about how much someone spends on this game, or any game for that matter.

If you don't like the game, don't play.

I'm sick and tired of all the constant BS about the top teams, there's not enough bonuses or boosts, not enough health packs. You're playing for free folks, take it as it is or just pack up your bags, count your losses and leave. No one will miss you.

Seems to me that you're trying to stir the pot ..... yet again.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-08-2015, 02:06 PM

Who freakin' cares about how much someone spends on this game, or any game for that matter.

I'm sick and tired of all the constant BS about the top teams, there's not enough bonuses or boosts, not enough health packs. You're playing for free folks, take it as it is or just pack up your bags, count your losses and leave. No one will miss you.

Conspiracy?
I never used that word.
I simply made an observation, and posed a question.
However, you are free to IGNORE me.
In fact, Gree has a process in place that will permit you to read the other useful information on this fabulous site, while filtering out useless drivel.

redvenge99
05-08-2015, 02:36 PM

hes not saying conspiracy hes saying DO THE MATH!

Pidgeot
05-08-2015, 04:07 PM

Yet you complain events are too hard for you and your faction.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2015, 04:13 PM
I don't see that player on the leaderboard

pgexp
05-08-2015, 05:06 PM
just looked beast is number one with 505,903,110 and he is double number 2 so what

Danger Mouse
05-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Hey Dewie, while you're at it, could you let us know who killed Kennedy, and what did they do with that alien's body after the autopsy?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Hey Dewie, while you're at it, could you let us know who killed Kennedy, and what did they do with that alien's body after the autopsy?

I don't know NUTTIN 'bout NUTTIN.
I don't see NUTTIN, hear NUTTIN, speak 'bout NUTTIN, or know 'bout NUTTIN.
I just got buttery and salty fingers.
You betta go axe Colonel Mustard or SGT Ketchup.

major willy
05-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Yet you complain events are too hard for you and your faction.

Wow pigeon toe you are ignorant. Stats are stats. Must be a high spender yourself. Lmaoastf. Laughing my arse off and **** the floor. Sorry you spend real money on this game. I did once and now it's pointless.

ezmunie
05-09-2015, 01:01 AM
hes not saying conspiracy hes saying DO THE MATH!

And?

I don't care and why should you?

Isn't there enough complaining in this forum already?

We sure don't need more from someone who says he does NUTTIN but he sure can stir the pot.

J1mcrane
05-09-2015, 01:51 AM
Yawn!!!!

Dew, your constant cryptic messages are starting to become a little tedious!!

Like ezmunie said, you're a free player, why get annoyed and bitter!! Play the game or just walk away.

Life's too short to spend time moaning or hunting for conspiracies in a phone game!

Pidgeot
05-09-2015, 01:54 AM
Wow pigeon toe you are ignorant. Stats are stats. Must be a high spender yourself. Lmaoastf. Laughing my arse off and **** the floor. Sorry you spend real money on this game. I did once and now it's pointless.

I dont spend on this game. Nothing worth spending for. Still not sure what the ignorant comment is about though since he complains events are too hard for his faction, yet *****es when someone speaks logic about said events.

Big John
05-09-2015, 02:40 AM
You can see who starts topics so why read and comment if they bother you?

J1mcrane
05-09-2015, 04:07 AM
You can see who starts topics so why read and comment if they bother you?

Durrrrr!!! There wouldn't be a forum if no one commented now would there!!!

I actually used to find Dews post very interesting and find his knowledge of the game very impressive, what is a shame is his constant silly remarks that pose more questions than they answer!!! I wish he would stop and move away from the game rather than constantly berate it, because that is exactly how it seems latley.

When I see Dews posts I'm always gonna read just in case he's decided to give up with the bitterness and resentment.

It's very moving how you jumped to his rescue tho, I'm sure he'll be very touched!! You can head back to your chill out faction now and I assume doo doo nuffin!!

groovy shags
05-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Durrrrr!!! There wouldn't be a forum if no one commented now would there!!!

I actually used to find Dews post very interesting and find his knowledge of the game very impressive, what is a shame is his constant silly remarks that pose more questions than they answer!!! I wish he would stop and move away from the game rather than constantly berate it, because that is exactly how it seems latley.

When I see Dews posts I'm always gonna read just in case he's decided to give up with the bitterness and resentment.

It's very moving how you jumped to his rescue tho, I'm sure he'll be very touched!! You can head back to your chill out faction now and I assume doo doo nuffin!!

Yet you find the time to read sumtin', post your own bitterness and resentment about nuttin', just to be dewin' your own beratin'!

And don't worry...swarms of players are leaving the game every single day! Last one out turn off the lights, and lock the door!

Big John
05-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Talking of bitterness and resentment, lol.

J1mcrane
05-09-2015, 11:03 AM
No bitterness here, just voicing an opinion!! Which again is what this forum is about!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-09-2015, 11:48 AM
No bitterness here, just voicing an opinion!! Which again is what this forum is about!!

Yet you chastise and rebuke others for expressing a simple opinion.

By the way, I didn't express an opinion, I made an observation.

There is a very distinct difference between an opinion and an observation.

DEW the math, just DEW the math and your eyes might be opened, too!!!

crazeejay
05-09-2015, 01:57 PM
A little observation and the butthurts come out in droves....lmao

WBS
05-09-2015, 03:03 PM
On a brighter note, I have had 6 long term players quit this past week because of gree. I lost my main account when logging into Game Center, and my faction is looking for a new game to play together. Modern War is getting quieter by the day.

Tee
05-09-2015, 03:30 PM
The "butthurts" LOL you are too funay :D

J1mcrane
05-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Dew, unfortunately you and your friends are all to quick to jump on someone and look for an argument should a post or topic not be to their liking.

At what point did I chastise anyone for voicing an opinion? Everybody is entitled to one, I believe I even stated that I find you a knowledgable guy regarding the game! What I did state however was also an observation and some advice! The observation being that your post latley are full of contempt, bitterness and conspiracy theories written in riddles. The advice was, that if you feel so strongly about it, don't waste your time playing it and walk away.

I'm surprised that one of your friends i.e. Shags hasn't given you this advice as he is very quick to jump to your defence each time and seeing as he has the psychic ability to predict the games imminent doom, I would of thought as a friend he would of reached out to you and advised a rapid exit, instead its me offering you the advice that you all have seemingly misinterpreted

This is where the forum becomes counterproductive, when people just look for an argument or to twist someone's words, I bet someone proves me right in this very thread.

It's a shame that the ones arguing and twisting words here all the time are the ones that supposedly do nothing, for a group that do nothing, why are you so concerned? You're free players who admittedly don't care about stats or anything else within the game! You've got to admit, it's a little strange that you care so little about a game but still have apparent inside information and continue posting in the forums!
If I disliked something so much or found myself so annoyed that I needed to spam the forums with constant negativity, I'd remove myself from the situation!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Dew, unfortunately you and your friends are all to quick to jump on someone and look for an argument should a post or topic not be to their liking.

At what point did I chastise anyone for voicing an opinion? Everybody is entitled to one, I believe I even stated that I find you a knowledgable guy regarding the game! What I did state however was also an observation and some advice! The observation being that your post latley are full of contempt, bitterness and conspiracy theories written in riddles. The advice was, that if you feel so strongly about it, don't waste your time playing it and walk away.

I'm surprised that one of your friends i.e. Shags hasn't given you this advice as he is very quick to jump to your defence each time and seeing as he has the psychic ability to predict the games imminent doom, I would of thought as a friend he would of reached out to you and advised a rapid exit, instead its me offering you the advice that you all have seemingly misinterpreted

This is where the forum becomes counterproductive, when people just look for an argument or to twist someone's words, I bet someone proves me right in this very thread.

It's a shame that the ones arguing and twisting words here all the time are the ones that supposedly do nothing, for a group that do nothing, why are you so concerned? You're free players who admittedly don't care about stats or anything else within the game! You've got to admit, it's a little strange that you care so little about a game but still have apparent inside information and continue posting in the forums!
If I disliked something so much or found myself so annoyed that I needed to spam the forums with constant negativity, I'd remove myself from the situation!!!

When you buy Gree and you control the forum, return and boot me.
Until that happens, I'll decide what I DEW and when I DEW it.

I DEW the math. I like to DEW math.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-10-2015, 03:54 AM
i agree.the maths in.this game do.not make sense and how ppl get super high points wd fl so fast....

ihad a friend who joined sup they bought gold to.be able to get strong base and do ltqs faster so they had real life too...but as things got higher and theyre bank got lower they decided to quit abt year ago now and gv theyre game away free...

now we know sup and many other players are super rich and can afford to buy constant gold...

im free player and i find the time needed to play events very time consuming and tiring and ive even played old rbs and wds in night to try help teams cos points matter a lot when low down..

but these gold users are rich and score millions of points wd fl... so thats a really lot of tapping and pressing refill over and over hundreds of times and having to buy hundreds of units over and over...

so imo being at the top must be really tiring stressfull and boring too ... just trying to do couple hundred fl hits and redeploy rejects through the popups is tiring but having to try get a million points every hour they must have severe rsi or be using butlers fingers to save their own from damage by constant tapping.

tired cant be bothered to edit.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-10-2015, 04:02 AM
we also do need ppl like agent orange . pidgeot and dew... andmany other ppl to point out and question things... thr is so much that does not make sense or add up in the game and just like in real life in hundreds situations there are ppl that know something is wrong but like sheep they stand in the crowd mumbling and humming around between themselves until someone stands up for everyone and asks what the beep is going on... as this is not right...

you know its not right... and its only from the few through history who have stood up and asked questions and things that the rest of the public and sheep have had the courage to stand up and fightfor truth too. etc etc etc.

J1mcrane
05-10-2015, 07:40 AM
we also do need ppl like agent orange . pidgeot and dew... andmany other ppl to point out and question things... thr is so much that does not make sense or add up in the game and just like in real life in hundreds situations there are ppl that know something is wrong but like sheep they stand in the crowd mumbling and humming around between themselves until someone stands up for everyone and asks what the beep is going on... as this is not right...

you know its not right... and its only from the few through history who have stood up and asked questions and things that the rest of the public and sheep have had the courage to stand up and fightfor truth too. etc etc etc.

I agree with you, except for the part about courage, it takes little courage to point out glaring faults in this game.

But you are right and those names you mention all have valid input. However if there is a real issue, is it not better to spell it out in a constructive manner instead if using riddles and smoke n mirrors? Ok each to there own, everyone is free to post what the hell they like, but, take a look at the OP's post, it tells us nothing.

So SUP had scored 1.5 billion! What that tells me is that they have spent loads of money on gold..... so what? What are you eluding too? Am I missing something?
It just sounds like bitterness to me, if you have something to say, go ahead and say it. When you couple this comment along with all the others it just blends into the murky river of negativity that all those other comments flow into.

If you have something solid and ground breaking then please spell it out for me because all this vagueness is not helping to rectify anything.

Big John
05-10-2015, 08:09 AM
What part of do the maths do you not get?

Agent Orange
05-10-2015, 08:31 AM
That is an interesting question. Based on the initial observation of a single player here is the math.

1,500,000,000 / 60 minutes = 25,000,000 points per minute or 416,666 points per second.

The highest stat deployable unit, the Frontline Main Carrier has a value of 32,000. So this player had to be deploying 416,666 / 32,000 = 13.02 of these carriers per second.

Looking at it from a slightly different angle, 1,500,000,000 / 32,000 = 46,875 deploys in 60 minutes. Wow, that's a pretty impressive number for one player. If this was the entire faction that might change things a lot but still some interesting numbers.

I did mention a glitch with deploys in another thread where the units would deploy, then 'undeploy' leaving the points but not taking the units from inventory. Then you could redeploy the units and double the score. But it looked like the app eventually figured this out, unless of course this glitch coupled with lag and applied during the last seconds of a FL battle allowed this to happen....

good gawd noooo
05-10-2015, 09:10 AM
And?

I don't care and why should you?

Isn't there enough complaining in this forum already?

We sure don't need more from someone who says he does NUTTIN but he sure can stir the pot.

this is hilarious.. he says too much complaining on the forum so what does he do about it??? Complaining of his own.. if gree every gets this game going and provides customer service and fixes glitches.. MAYBE people will stop complaining.. but til then get used to it.. ignore the people ya don't like and read what matters to you.. if complaining bothers you.. DONT COMPLAIN about it otherwise your just adding to your own complaint

redvenge99
05-10-2015, 09:12 AM
That is an interesting question. Based on the initial observation of a single player here is the math.

1,500,000,000 / 60 minutes = 25,000,000 points per minute or 416,666 points per second.

The highest stat deployable unit, the Frontline Main Carrier has a value of 32,000. So this player had to be deploying 416,666 / 32,000 = 13.02 of these carriers per second.
Looking at it from a slightly different angle, 1,500,000,000 / 32,000 = 46,875 deploys in 60 minutes. Wow, that's a pretty impressive number for one player. If this was the entire faction that might change things a lot but still some interesting numbers.

I did mention a glitch with deploys in another thread where the units would deploy, then 'undeploy' leaving the points but not taking the units from inventory. Then you could redeploy the units and double the score. But it looked like the app eventually figured this out, unless of course this glitch coupled with lag and applied during the last seconds of a FL battle allowed this to happen....

looks like he likes math also.
1+1=2
2+2=4

good gawd noooo
05-10-2015, 09:20 AM
BTW whether the person spends gold or plays for free they have a right to look at the game and ask questions.. the math for the points doesn't quite work out IMO. But this has been the case for many many months. I have no desire to climb that high or spend the money to get there..however it is interesting that anyone might be willing to spend that kinda cash. but even more interesting to find out how they figured out a way to deploy 16 units per second.(someone else math/but still thought max was 1 a second) that's some super fast tapping

Big John
05-10-2015, 10:00 AM
People complaining about complainers is just too funny.

Maybe you all need to chill out, come join my faction.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 10:13 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you did the math for them.
Facts, facts don't lie.
DEWIN the math was easy.

Even if it were 120 minutes, it'd be 208,333 points per second.
That's just to be charitable.
Is it possible for 60 people to achieve 208,000 points per second using THE GREE server?
That amounts to 3500 points per second, or 104,000 points per person per battle for 4 battles over two hours.

DEW the Maths. I did.

Is that WITHOUT the ever present latency and lag?

Plus, you'd have to have NO wait time to DEW four battles in two hours.
We ALL know that's IMPOSSIBLE.

J-manKometh96
05-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Dew, you aren't reading from a "script" are you?

J1mcrane
05-10-2015, 11:09 AM
O
Thank you, thank you, thank you, you did the math for them.
Facts, facts don't lie.
DEWIN the math was easy.

Even if it were 120 minutes, it'd be 208,333 points per second.
That's just to be charitable.
Is it possible for 60 people to achieve 208,000 points per second using THE GREE server?
That amounts to 3500 points per second, or 104,000 points per person per battle for 4 battles over two hours.

DEW the Maths. I did.

Is that WITHOUT the ever present latency and lag?

Plus, you'd have to have NO wait time to DEW four battles in two hours.
We ALL know that's IMPOSSIBLE.

Now that wasn't that difficult was it Dew!! Your posts are so much more enjoyable when I understand what on earth you are going on about.
Does make interesting reading.

MAD NUGGETT
05-10-2015, 11:17 AM
oh, are you guys trying to say they are cheating? It always looks this way when somebody can spend more than you can understand. Deal with it.

J1mcrane
05-10-2015, 11:42 AM
oh, are you guys trying to say they are cheating? It always looks this way when somebody can spend more than you can understand. Deal with it.

This was my original assumption MN, which is why I asked for clarity.

Big John
05-10-2015, 12:00 PM
It must be magic.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 12:55 PM
It must be magic.

Oh, it's magical alright, if that's what it's called these days. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 12:56 PM

Spending is one thing, bending the rules, like Tom Brady, Lance Armstrong, and Barry Bonds; that's quite another.

Rob TRK
05-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Orange, your maths is not taking account of the boost you get once the faction has deployed 12M points. Each unit is then worth 2.75 base value. So each carrier becomes 88,000 points. Taking that into account means deploying 5.8k ships in a battle or around 191 per minute. No idea if that's possible....

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Orange, your maths is not taking account of the boost you get once the faction has deployed 12M points. Each unit is then worth 2.75 base value. So each carrier becomes 88,000 points. Taking that into account means deploying 5.8k ships in a battle or around 191 per minute. No idea if that's possible....

Thank you, so the question might become: Can 60 players deploy 5,800 ships EACH in a 30 minute FL "battle" on THE GREE server?

A great question ain't it?

Make it easier, can ONE tapper TAP 5,800 times in this game, for 30 minutes, or 17,400 times for 90 minutes straight?????

Just asking that question makes me feel, well, so dizzy.

But, I'm sure one of our community managers could ask the developers if such a feat was possible for a 60 person faction.

If the answer was NO WAY, what implications would that serve up to the MW community?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 01:39 PM
O

Now that wasn't that difficult was it Dew!! Your posts are so much more enjoyable when I understand what on earth you are going on about.
Does make interesting reading.

Some days you are allowed to type more things and be more informative than on other days.
The rules vary, so one must tiptoe, not always run through the tulips.

Rob TRK
05-10-2015, 01:42 PM
I reread the first page. If the numbers are after 90 mins into FL and the faction has three war results in. The maths revise.

My per minute number above assumed one thirty minute war to achieve 575M or so points.

If that number comes from two wars the number is down to 96 deploys per minute or 2880 deploys per battle
If that number comes from three wars the numbers is down to 67 deploys per minute or 2010 deploys per battle.

The latter number is I think achievable, lots of tapping involved...
Without knowing the exact timings and number of wars played it's difficult to be precise.
There is also the bonus points achieved in controlling all five nodes which boost the faction score and can be between a third to a half of total score.
Hope this helps in the pondering...

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 01:51 PM
I reread the first page. If the numbers are after 90 mins into FL and the faction has three war results in. The maths revise.

My per minute number above assumed one thirty minute war to achieve 575M or so points.

If that number comes from two wars the number is down to 96 deploys per minute or 2880 deploys per battle
If that number comes from three wars the numbers is down to 67 deploys per minute or 2010 deploys per battle.

The latter number is I think achievable, lots of tapping involved...
Without knowing the exact timings and number of wars played it's difficult to be precise.
There is also the bonus points achieved in controlling all five nodes which boost the faction score and can be between a third to a half of total score.
Hope this helps in the pondering...

We all know, but can't prove with specificity, the GREE server lags and the latency is intolerable in most business matters.

What we've postulated is BEST case scenarios, but the GREE server "issues" would impact whatever mathematical result calculated by diminishing possibilities at least 33 to 50%, from my observations, experiments, and interactions.

In essence, being a mathematically possible result, and achieving such a result in this game with its various issues is highly unlikely.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 01:55 PM
I almost forgot to mention the latest GREE game improvement, the neat, ever exciting, and so informative achievement result flash screen, the pause, and the reveal of the NEXT GOAL flash screen is known to severely impact any speed deployment efforts in FL.

So, if one were even able to achieve the maximum effort, such effort would be thwarted by those new, exciting, informative flash screens.

Agent Orange
05-10-2015, 01:55 PM

Good point Rob, I had wondered how that might factor in. Matches were coming up pretty fast no more than 5 minutes at most. Still seems like some pretty insane level of tapping and factoring in lag plus having to buy more hits once your 250 are used up and that might slow things down. I have no idea if that is possible either.

Agent Orange
05-10-2015, 01:59 PM
We all know, but can't prove with specificity, the GREE server lags and the latency is intolerable in most business matters.

What we've postulated is BEST case scenarios, but the GREE server "issues" would impact whatever mathematical result calculated by diminishing possibilities at least 33 to 50%, from my observations, experiments, and interactions.

In essence, being a mathematically possible result, and achieving such a result in this game with its various issues is highly unlikely.

That is true, after I did a blanket deploy I had umpteem pop ups telling me how many units I got and that burns up time, a lot of time in just the push plus then having to nuke the darn things.

It is a curiosity though.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 02:06 PM
That is true, after I did a blanket deploy I had umpteem pop ups telling me how many units I got and that burns up time, a lot of time in just the push plus then having to nuke the darn things.

It is a curiosity though.

As bad as it is on Android, it's far more invasive, and a true time killer on iOS.

Pidgeot
05-10-2015, 03:24 PM
I still think there should be a button to refill all deploys and maybe a button to deploy all units you want at once.

Yo Salty
05-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Do the math what's (9+10)?

https://youtu.be/vsp18UOLveU

Hunter7x7
05-11-2015, 03:24 AM
On a brighter note, I have had 6 long term players quit this past week because of gree. I lost my main account when logging into Game Center, and my faction is looking for a new game to play together. Modern War is getting quieter by the day.

We also have had multiple long term folks put down the game the last 2 weeks. Kinda sad but understandable as it has turned into a 2nd job with all the back to back and multiplease events running simultaneously. I myself am prolly not far from retirement.

WBS
05-11-2015, 02:47 PM
We also have had multiple long term folks put down the game the last 2 weeks. Kinda sad but understandable as it has turned into a 2nd job with all the back to back and multiplease events running simultaneously. I myself am prolly not far from retirement.

I'm close to retiring faction play. Will soon just upgrade buildings. There's not much point to the game anymore.
This is an interesting thread. With the lag and pop ups it poses an interesting question of how so many points can be had so quick. It takes my phone 3-5 minutes to deploy 250 and to X out the darn pop ups.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-11-2015, 04:05 PM
I'm close to retiring faction play. Will soon just upgrade buildings. There's not much point to the game anymore.
This is an interesting thread. With the lag and pop ups it poses an interesting question of how so many points can be had so quick. It takes my phone 3-5 minutes to deploy 250 and to X out the darn pop ups.

That's why I started this thread.
I simply wanted the few remaining HONEST players to think.
Keep thinking and asking questions, people.

Speed ump
05-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Let's see here. So dew, you started off making an observation, then denying that you were accusing anyone of anything, then go on to do just that later on, which is what emaine and anyone else with common sense knew you were attempting to do to start with. Obviously YOU didn't do the math, and jumped on the first bandwagon that emphasized your " observation" and then your source of info updated his previous math after realizing he had used faulty assumptions and numbers. Yes quite easily possible based on the modified , and now more accurate data he added to his equations. Three battles, not one, bonus modifiers, and bonus for nodes. Just because someone believes the world is round or the earth isn't the center of the Galaxy, dosnt mean it's true, does it? Naw, of course not, don't get too close to the edge, don't want to fall off now. I see there's some fine folks here using a little common sense and logic, they don't seem to enjoy your fictions and fantasies and much as your buddies do.

Danger Mouse
05-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Let's see here. So dew, you started off making an observation, then denying that you were accusing anyone of anything, then go on to do just that later on, which is what emaine and anyone else with common sense knew you were attempting to do to start with. Obviously YOU didn't do the math, and jumped on the first bandwagon that emphasized your " observation" and then your source of info updated his previous math after realizing he had used faulty assumptions and numbers. Yes quite easily possible based on the modified , and now more accurate data he added to his equations. Three battles, not one, bonus modifiers, and bonus for nodes. Just because someone believes the world is round or the earth isn't the center of the Galaxy, dosnt mean it's true, does it? Naw, of course not, don't get too close to the edge, don't want to fall off now. I see there's some fine folks here using a little common sense and logic, they don't seem to enjoy your fictions and fantasies and much as your buddies do.

Last I checked, the earth IS round. Just saying.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Isn't that interesting?

I stand by my ORIGINAL post.
I never used personal names, preferring to use pronouns, and I never called anyone out.
Type whatever you want to type, its YOUR keyboard!!!
Frankly, I have my opinions, just as other have theirs.

WBS
05-12-2015, 04:40 PM

Do you have anything worthwhile to bring to the conversation Speed?

Speed ump
05-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Obviously more than you wbs. It seems according to you guys that man has never been to the moon, it was all staged, and Elvis is alive and well living in seclusion with jimmy Hoffa. Yes, you guys got all the real skinny on everything. You know, the mob never says nuttin either. Thing just happen.

good gawd noooo
05-12-2015, 05:38 PM
personally not trying to say anyone is actually cheating.. but I am VERY curious to see this happen. like a video showing them deploying the lag factor the bonus factors the final bonus for nodes how quickly they are able to refill to keep deploying yada yada yada.. I have often spent the gold to refill and redeploy and it takes me forever love to see if there is a short cut or something and the refill/deploy I do is on 3 accounts at same time.. all to just earn like 15 mil total per id.. and I have to start it at like ten minutes til end and more then once I didn't finish due to leg etc.. so IF (big if) it is possible to deploy that much in what 3 wars I would love to see video evidence to support it.. as it stands now I want to believe no one is cheating but logic find that premise faulty at best

Big John
05-12-2015, 05:53 PM
We want proof.

ezmunie
05-12-2015, 06:14 PM
We want proof.

LMAO!! Even if proof was provided, you still wouldn't believe it.

good gawd noooo
05-12-2015, 06:17 PM
LMAO!! Even if proof was provided, you still wouldn't believe it.

you are most likely correct.. we want third party verified proof.. no evidence of video editing tampering with bonded witnesses to the actual filming.. see we don't ask for much

Loli-PoP
05-12-2015, 08:21 PM
I thought i'll just post my observation: on fresh LG G4 during front line i was able to release about 500 gunners per minute or about 90s - tapping them all to que is easy, 250, then 5x tap refill button, and tap 250 again. It does lag with server, but you refresh and all get deployed, despite those nasty popups, and if 2.75x already i got about 20million points in under 90s. But that's it, i dont buy anymore. If somebody has a lot of gold, and uses only red ships, why you say is impossible? If done same, It would be 60-70m pts or even more per roughly 1 min to 1.5min - if you do it for just 20 mins straight, you have about 1.2b-1.4b pts - so yes, it is very possible on fast device and tapping boats non-stop. Math wasn't my strongest, but to achieve 1.5b pts in an hour of event is NOT an impossible or worth causing silly comotion imo :o

crazeejay
05-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Ya in a perfect world maybe. Gree is not a perfect world

crazeejay
05-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Obviously more than you wbs. It seems according to you guys that man has never been to the moon, it was all staged, and Elvis is alive and well living in seclusion with jimmy Hoffa. Yes, you guys got all the real skinny on everything. You know, the mob never says nuttin either. Thing just happen.

Keep spewing the #2 Ump.....it's funny

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Yes we want proof. No photoshopping, just real finger tapping, proof. No proof, never happened.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-12-2015, 09:33 PM
I thought i'll just post my observation: on fresh LG G4 during front line i was able to release about 500 gunners per minute or about 90s - tapping them all to que is easy, 250, then 5x tap refill button, and tap 250 again. It does lag with server, but you refresh and all get deployed, despite those nasty popups, and if 2.75x already i got about 20million points in under 90s. But that's it, i dont buy anymore. If somebody has a lot of gold, and uses only red ships, why you say is impossible? If done same, It would be 60-70m pts or even more per roughly 1 min to 1.5min - if you do it for just 20 mins straight, you have about 1.2b-1.4b pts - so yes, it is very possible on fast device and tapping boats non-stop. Math wasn't my strongest, but to achieve 1.5b pts in an hour of event is NOT an impossible or worth causing silly comotion imo :o

You ain't been tappin very long here has you?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Them accounting dudes from the Oscars might be the ones to verify, Prince Waterhouse and Cabbage.

WBS
05-13-2015, 02:58 AM

Do you have anything worthwhile to bring to the conversation Speed?

Loli-PoP
05-13-2015, 10:06 AM
You ain't been tappin very long here has you?

No, not very long, about 3 months, started little before that big epic raid boss event where you had personal bosses as many you wished and lots of good units. I do buy volt or two during events, so could not prove possibility of 1b+ points per one or two wars, but from my small deploy streek, i think it's possible. How could i prove you my finger tapping. You log in yourself on somehting faster than iphone 4s, choose node when bonus is in, and start tapping till shows zero deploys left, then refresh, they all drop, lots of popups, and then refill immediately full bar again, repeat - they all drop, set timer, and try. I don't intend to buy so many gold because i very much rather spend in club or shopping or casino next day my free money than trying to prove i could tap some more points than necessary. I set myself some limit to spending, is called discipline :) If some lack money discipline or get fun and got time and plenty free money to try spending an hour or more straight in this game, then good, they make most points in those events, what's big deal?

I Will Merc You
05-13-2015, 11:08 AM
Lag may happen due to the large amounts of data that long time players have accumulated over the course of years of playing.

If you're a 'newer' player, perhaps deploying during FL is lag-less....or minimal...

...but, Lag is real. These curiosities aren't based on thin air. Players experience crazy (or some) lag during FL, which slows down deploy times and amounts.

If the speculation that newer accounts carry less data, and therefore are hit far less hard in the lag category are accurate.....the questions about long time players at the top amassing major points are, in my opinion, justified.

Pidgeot
05-13-2015, 11:46 AM

You dont account for lag. The game waits between 5 to 10 seconds before it deploys anything to a node. Even if you went constantly, there would still be at least 5 minutes of just wait time. Also there is sync when buying deploys. To buy max deploys, thats another 50 seconds, at 5 seconds per refill, since you have to buy 10 of them. Device speed also means nothing. I have a new tablet that is pretty fast and my sync times are between 3 to 10 seconds. I use android so I can forget about server responsiveness.

Speed ump
05-13-2015, 02:33 PM
I can do a bit over 300 mil in a 30 min frontline, going all out. At that rate it would only take five five players on. I have done 650-690 mil in one hour front lines on several occasions. I wouldn't want to do it several battles in a row, as tapping like that is plain boring. I also find that I start to feel pain in my right arm as I do it, which I attribute to years of taping like that in this game. Do you guys need proof , verified by a trusted third part, that I have regular bowel movements too? Should I get a paternity test for my son to prove he's really mine? What evidence do you need to prove that chocolate chip ice real is my favorite? Do you need 24/7 video to prove that the rocket didn't really juice, or video evidence to prove that he did? Can you really save 15 percent on your car insurance?

redvenge99
05-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Do you guys need proof , verified by a trusted third part, that I have regular bowel movements too? Should I get a paternity test for my son to prove he's really mine? What evidence do you need to prove that chocolate chip ice real is my favorite? Do you need 24/7 video to prove that the rocket didn't really juice, or video evidence to prove that he did? Can you really save 15 percent on your car insurance?[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious.

I Will Merc You
05-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Funny......yes it is.

"haha" funny........no.

WBS
05-13-2015, 03:21 PM
I can do a bit over 300 mil in a 30 min frontline, going all out. At that rate it would only take five five players on. I have done 650-690 mil in one hour front lines on several occasions. I wouldn't want to do it several battles in a row, as tapping like that is plain boring. I also find that I start to feel pain in my right arm as I do it, which I attribute to years of taping like that in this game. Do you guys need proof , verified by a trusted third part, that I have regular bowel movements too? Should I get a paternity test for my son to prove he's really mine? What evidence do you need to prove that chocolate chip ice real is my favorite? Do you need 24/7 video to prove that the rocket didn't really juice, or video evidence to prove that he did? Can you really save 15 percent on your car insurance?

You must have no lag then. What device do you use? My lag is so bad I wouldn't bother trying to do refills within last 5 minutes or even 10 minutes if I wanted to do multiple refills. Even on my new iPhone 6 it lags that bad. At first I thought it was just my 4s, but it's the game.

ezmunie
05-13-2015, 03:29 PM
I have no lag on my android device. The lag on my iphone is worse than the lag on my ipad.

Speed ump
05-13-2015, 05:51 PM
Sometimes I can get lag, so there is a variable there. I use an iPad air 2 and a iPhone 6 plus for two main games that I would do those numbers with. I find switching between wifi and lte and back again from time to time can help. The times when lag has been the worst was when we got OSW and they fought to try to win also. I know from their end the lag got pretty bad there too in those cases.

WBS
05-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Sometimes I can get lag, so there is a variable there. I use an iPad air 2 and a iPhone 6 plus for two main games that I would do those numbers with. I find switching between wifi and lte and back again from time to time can help. The times when lag has been the worst was when we got OSW and they fought to try to win also. I know from their end the lag got pretty bad there too in those cases.

So maybe the lag is stemming from devices and the game? I never got the bad lag until after last update. Who knows with gree, something would be horribly wrong if an event actually worked without glitches.

Big John
05-13-2015, 07:57 PM
A screenshot of bank statements would do, could do with a laugh.

Speed ump
05-13-2015, 08:15 PM
The games requirements keep getting higher in the devices resources, also when they changed so much to be in the server side,a s opposed to on the device, it means that you have to wait more for your device to contact their servers, the advantage to that was that it killed a lot of the hacks in the game. Dos ised was a big hit to speed, I remeber when I could do nears 500k in one wd battle, long before double and triple strikes.

crazeejay
05-13-2015, 09:15 PM
lmao this is comical. I can do this. I could do that. blah blah blah

Speed ump
05-13-2015, 09:22 PM
I'm interested jay, what is it you can do?

Ozymandias
05-14-2015, 12:42 AM
I can do a bit over 300 mil in a 30 min frontline, going all out. At that rate it would only take five five players on. I have done 650-690 mil in one hour front lines on several occasions. ?

Wasnt the OP was questioning how ONE person could have scored 1.5b in 90 minutes?

Rob TRK
05-14-2015, 02:46 AM
No as I did some of the maths, the questions that were tabled were as follows :-

1. The initial question posed was a certain faction putting up 1.5M points somewhere in the first 60-90 minutes and the plausibility of that score.
2. There was a subsequent question of a single player having scored 575M in, roughly, the same period of game time.

Question 1 is very achievable. A 60 member faction would need to deploy around 253-255 Gunners each to hit 500M BP (The calculation is based on gunners at bonus score value of 32,931 points each once the 12M bonus is hit)
At 32,931 points you need to deploy 15184 gunners across the team.
Which works out at 253 gunners if all 60 players are on.
Assume half the team are on 506 deploys each. Very achievable.
Add in win bonus points for nodes and that normally gives 50% of deploy score...
Win twice going back to back and there is 1.5Bn

Question 2 deploying 575M is tougher and was the point of my estimates earlier.
If done in three wars the player would need to deploy ships 2,178 on average in each war.
Can it be done - possibly. 73 ships per minute as an average.
I say possibly because I've never tried it and don't plan to attempt that experiment.

The only other point to add is all of the above is not exact as it uses uncertain data. To be precise on what is needed you would need the actual numbers delivered at a specific time. As such the info above is heavily caveated as the data is imprecise.

Hope it helps the cogitation...

Speed ump
05-14-2015, 05:02 AM
A full load of one hundred can be dispensed in under a minute, easily. This is assuming no major lagging, as does happen upon occasion. 575m is easily achievable in 90 minutes, If someone were deploying nonstop during all three battles then they could achieve about 900 m to 1 bil.

WBS
05-14-2015, 06:42 AM
I think the original question was 1.5 billion for one player? Unless he meant one faction. And for only one war and not 3 wars combined.

MAD NUGGETT
05-14-2015, 08:46 AM
I saw no player at 1.5 billion when this thread began. Highest was under a billion...

redvenge99
05-14-2015, 02:56 PM
A full load of one hundred can be dispensed in under a minute, easily. This is assuming no major lagging, as does happen upon occasion. 575m is easily achievable in 90 minutes, If someone were deploying nonstop during all three battles then they could achieve about 900 m to 1 bil.

Most I was ever able to deploy in 1 battle was 50m and might of been able to get off a bit m8re but not enough to make a diff. You have to com9ete with lag, popups, game freezing, refill wait time, kicked back deploys, deploy time, then theres the wait between matchups, did they even fight 3 battles in 90min?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Most I was ever able to deploy in 1 battle was 50m and might of been able to get off a bit m8re but not enough to make a diff. You have to com9ete with lag, popups, game freezing, refill wait time, kicked back deploys, deploy time, then theres the wait between matchups, did they even fight 3 battles in 90min?

See, that's using the old noggin.

If the "battles" are 30 minutes each, with the match up times not being stellar, can you even DEW three (3) battles in 90 minutes??????

Speed ump
05-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Yes, you can dew most of three battles, but wouldn't three to reach that number, we have reached well over 2 billion in a one hour battle OSW.

redvenge99
05-14-2015, 04:56 PM
Yes, you can dew most of three battles, but wouldn't three to reach that number, we have reached well over 2 billion in a one hour battle OSW.

In a 1hr battle with a team actually trying to beat you yes its possible, but you are speaking in past terms about past fl with a team that no longer exists (that im aware of). Ok we get it you USED to be able to put up 500k in a wd battle, your team USED to put up 2b points in a single 1hr fl battle, which im sure was with your whole team on. We are talking current events where 1.5b points was put up in presumably 90 min, and in those 90 min you have at least 20 min that are untappable, so now that 90 min are shrunk down to 70 min (being generous)...

So now the real question is can 585m(or what ever the singular amout was) and 1.5b points total be put up in 70 min?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Well, show the community the PROOF.

The PROOF that is acceptable to the community.

Speaking of accomplishments, I once tried to turn water into wine.
I failed, because all I could make was .g.r.a.p.e. juice.

I also failed at walking on water, but succeeded when the water became ice....

LOL

crazeejay
05-14-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm interested jay, what is it you can do?

I can be someone who doesn't find the need to try and one up everyone and everything that is put in front of them for a GAME...lmao Like I said... this is comical

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-14-2015, 08:07 PM
I can be someone who doesn't find the need to try and one up everyone and everything that is put in front of them for a GAME...lmao Like I said... this is comical

You DEW great things, too, brother in REAL life.

You're also a modest man, not a braggart.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-14-2015, 08:32 PM
I ain't never did NUTTIN great.
When I was I the prison for 22 months, they made me a barber
I ain't nobody.
If y'all you wanna be somebody, good for you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-14-2015, 08:46 PM
I ain't never did NUTTIN great.
When I was I the prison for 22 months, they made me a barber
I ain't nobody.
If y'all you wanna be somebody, good for you.

Buddy, you've done a lot.
You licked those naughty habits you once had, and now you're clean again.
You're a decent person, my friend.

J1mcrane
05-15-2015, 12:33 AM
Wow, it's the Dew Luvins!! Get a room guys :)

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-15-2015, 12:55 AM
Wow, it's the Dew Luvins!! Get a room guys :)

You're alright, too, dude. Good luck to you.

Speed ump
05-15-2015, 04:04 AM
Duh red, we DID 1.5b in 90 min, and as soon as we did, it was in the past, now you're talking the past, since all of a sudden you no longer want to talk about what happened in the past, let's talk about the future, yes sup will put up big points again, and yes you guys will be just as obviously jealous of it then as you are now of our past ones. Dew so far you have yet to prove a single thing you have said. Show your prof good buddy. You ( according to past claims) should know the burden of proof is not upon the accused. Our proof is the facts that we keep doing it. By the way dew, what happened to all those extra boost buildings you once had? That isn't inuendo, smoke and mirrors, or conspiracy theory's. That's just pure simple and straight up fact. So apparently we have the convicted felon( of the modern war world) ( and friends, maybe his jail mates?) pointing his finger at bill gates and saying there's no way, we know he's cheating because he can afford to and not get caught,lol. It does make me think how sad it is that you have spent years not able to let go of your issues. You got caught, I and the team called you out on it, and you somehow feel betrayed. You're the one who let us down, but then you don't owe anything to anyone, this is just a game. I do so enjoy your merry little band of trolls, I i always said I liked it when my opponents squeal and whine. That was probably one of my first posts in this very forum, and one of the two reasons I still play. Just the thought im still making them do it even so many years later.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Have you ever seen something you don't understand?

Speed ump
05-15-2015, 04:43 AM
Truth hurts? Yeah, I thought so.

Zineye12
05-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Does anyone understand Speeds ramblings and why he feels he must defend the hacking capability of his friends? Maybe he inform us of the current crate event hack so we can all use it!

Big John
05-15-2015, 08:51 AM
Maybe he believes everything SUP do is legit but the rest of us think something fishy is going on.

Loli-PoP
05-15-2015, 09:33 AM
You dont account for lag. The game waits between 5 to 10 seconds before it deploys anything to a node. Even if you went constantly, there would still be at least 5 minutes of just wait time. Also there is sync when buying deploys. To buy max deploys, thats another 50 seconds, at 5 seconds per refill, since you have to buy 10 of them. Device speed also means nothing. I have a new tablet that is pretty fast and my sync times are between 3 to 10 seconds. I use android so I can forget about server responsiveness.

I do account for lag. All 250 deploys tapped sitting, then i refresh - all 250 dropped. There was no lag at all in refilling, one second per each 25 golds click. Took about 10-15 secods to clear all popped up, then another 250 in que, refresh - all dropped in one or few seconds, so i don't know about you or your tablet, i have android and it works fine. Maybe as one gentleman above suggested newer accounts have less lag? I don't know, this was my observation, i don't intend to spend more than necessary on one battle, but i think is possible thats all and all devices different maybe with different luck, and where you connected maybe?

Zineye12
05-15-2015, 10:08 AM
I don't know what frontline you are playing but I am lucky if one gold refill is done in 10 seconds. Refreshing on ios has no effect on the lag you experience with deploys, they remain undeployed. Deployment is when Gree feels like it and if there are less than 3 minutes left in battle there is no point in deploying.

Agent Orange
05-15-2015, 02:28 PM
FL should run perfectly if you happen to be directly on the internal network that the server is on.....

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-15-2015, 02:55 PM
FL should run perfectly if you happen to be directly on the internal network that the server is on.....

Interesting, that explains it, AO. Thanks....

Speed ump
05-15-2015, 03:05 PM
You mean you're not orange?

crazeejay
05-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Here we go again....LOL

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-22-2015, 01:11 PM
Only take them 40 minutes this time. LOL

Yo Salty
05-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Only take them 40 minutes this time. LOL

Over 5 billion lmao slow down guys, who's chasing you lol

crazeejay
05-22-2015, 02:51 PM

Imaginary penguins

truthteller
05-22-2015, 02:53 PM

Maybe the IRS and thus they need to "get rid of the evidence" lol

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 03:20 PM
This begs the question, if you drew these guys why not Dew Nuttin. Then all the FL points they need to generate they would have to Dew themselves.

Our just Dew I 400 pt hit and be done.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-22-2015, 07:32 PM
This begs the question, if you drew these guys why not Dew Nuttin. Then all the FL points they need to generate they would have to Dew themselves.

Our just Dew I 400 pt hit and be done.

Same thing would apply in WD.
Funny thing, people can't just DEW NUTTIN, its a very skilled thing DEWIN NUTTIN the way we DEW it

lol

redvenge99
05-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Like the new sig DEW

redvenge99
05-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Its funny how theres less points on the indy leaderboard then ever but theres already 12b points in first place... theres not even 60 9pl with 100m indy points yet.... this gsme is turned to the biggest joke ever.. I am officially not spending another dime... can someone on ios post a ss of that teams roster points.. droid unfortunatly doesnt have the ability to look at each teams leaderboard..

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Like the new sig DEW

Thank you, RedV

I predict an imminent demise NLT 30 June.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-22-2015, 08:17 PM
Its funny how theres less points on the indy leaderboard then ever but theres already 12b points in first place... theres not even 60 9pl with 100m indy points yet.... this gsme is turned to the biggest joke ever.. I am officially not spending another dime... can someone on ios post a ss of that teams roster points.. droid unfortunatly doesnt have the ability to look at each teams leaderboard..

See, that is exactly what i was trying to say.
You said it better.
Everyone that reads your response should immediately go, AHA!!!
I would only say, its not a joke, but it rhymes with SPAM, or SCrAM without an "R"!!!

SPAM, a very tasty pork by product, or so I'm told by my Hawaiian friends. LOL

redvenge99
05-22-2015, 08:26 PM
www.usa.gov › Citizens
www.ic3.gov/
www.justice.gov › Agencies › Criminal Division › Organizations
www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber

just a couple of very helpful sites if anyone is interested...
I will be filing a complaint with each of them.

Speed ump
05-23-2015, 06:14 AM
Who are you scamming now dew? It was vague and not clear, so I'm just trying to clarify that for everyone. Rev you obviously havnt been watching fl points for the last year plus, there's nothing new or different with first than what has been happening the whole time. Put in the work early, then relax the rest of the weekend. Ever heard of them? SUP? As I be said before, each team should play their own game and not worry about what the others are doing. If you're tired of spending, then don't. Many have gone that route. Just because Imelda Marcos bought more she's dosnt mean you have to stop buying shoes. If you do, thats your choice, and shouldn't have anything to do with what she's doing.

redvenge99
05-23-2015, 07:31 AM
Speed, I do play my own game, and fl points are not the same for the past yr, they have exploded in the last couple months..that being said when i log on and see 12b ponts in the first couple of hrs yet not 60 players have made 100m points there iis something wrong. How can 1 team make 12b points when there indy points are less then 1b..im a grown a.s.s man you cant shut the lights off and expect me to believe the sun blew up....

tigerlion
05-23-2015, 08:44 AM
Speed, I do play my own game, and fl points are not the same for the past yr, they have exploded in the last couple months..that being said when i log on and see 12b ponts in the first couple of hrs yet not 60 players have made 100m points there iis something wrong. How can 1 team make 12b points when there indy points are less then 1b..im a grown a.s.s man you cant shut the lights off and expect me to believe the sun blew up....

Everytime somebody is attacking his beloved SUP, mister 'all time best player' always come on to protect them. We all know something fishy is going there, and nobody can't deny that.

Speed ump
05-23-2015, 09:29 AM
Lol tiger , the only thing fishy might be your breath, you same old trolls have been spouting the same bs for years now. There's no way sup can do this, there's no way sup can do that, yet by some unknown and strange Magic ( money, time, participation) we keep doing it. Just because you guys are jaded about the game, can't or won't spend for many of your own reasons, dosnt mean everyone's in the same boat. The numbers are there for all to see, do the math, add the indy scores up and see what you come up with. Our team is more even in their scoring across the members than most other teams, who might rely on a few bigger guns to carry them. We still have the high scorers too, it's just not as great a disparity as most other teams. Since the numbers do all add up, the info is there for anyone who wants it, the next logical thought is those who are disparaging sup are nothing more then showing their jealousy, again, and haters. Haters gonna hate, and can't help themselves. Even those ones claiming to not be playing any more. They just have to show their jealousy for those who can, have, and continue to do so.

Big John
05-23-2015, 10:29 AM
People are questioning the legitimacy of the scores, no one is jealous of SUP.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Truth won't be silenced easily.
Imelda Marcos, a blast from the past.
Imelda was married to strongman, former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos.
She served as Philippine First Lady from 1965 to 1986.
Imelda was most unremarkable in her own right, except for her penchant for shoes, 3,000 plus pairs of shoes to be exact.

So, you're wondering why she's mentioned to support buying gold, I bet?
I can't say for sure, except it could be a bit Freudian.
Well, Imelda used the hard earned tax dollars of the Filipino people to buy her shoes.
One might connect the dots here, too.
Just saying, without really saying.
Rules and all...

Speed ump
05-23-2015, 01:31 PM
Can you explain was you used to buy the double and triple boosts you used to have few, we'd be intrested in hearing about that. John, you'd question your own mother if she played in sup., and yes , it's jealousy. Denying that dosnt make it any less so. You guys don't let little things like facts, truth, common sense get in the way of your smoke and mirror stories. See how not so cleverly dew dodged my earlier question. He cannot answer, nor will he answer the question about those boosts either, he never has, and never will.he knows he cannot without the facts and truth comming out. It's ok, just keep on sidestepping, dodging, and avoiding. We know answers, facts and truth are not what you're truly I trested in. Those would keep you from goals

redvenge99
05-23-2015, 02:08 PM
Can you explain was you used to buy the double and triple boosts you used to have few, we'd be intrested in hearing about that. John, you'd question your own mother if she played in sup., and yes , it's jealousy. Denying that dosnt make it any less so. You guys don't let little things like facts, truth, common sense get in the way of your smoke and mirror stories. See how not so cleverly dew dodged my earlier question. He cannot answer, nor will he answer the question about those boosts either, he never has, and never will.he knows he cannot without the facts and truth comming out. It's ok, just keep on sidestepping, dodging, and avoiding. We know answers, facts and truth are not what you're truly I trested in. Those would keep you from goals

Really gonna start on having multiple boost? What happened to sup 2 didnt most of the team get banned, didnt hero get banned havent dozens of sup or "ex sup" been banned? How long did you guys no about the apm glitch before the masses? Why did you have sup use jailbroken devices? Come on speed everytime the top team gets questiomed you like a kid "but look he did this"... and believe me there is NO jealousy here ove 1rst place in a dwindling phone app...hahahahaha you can say what you say, I will believe what I do, ive been around for quite sometime, ive seen alot of shady doings by most on this forum and lots in your very own backyard...

tigerlion
05-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Really gonna start on having multiple boost? What happened to sup 2 didnt most of the team get banned, didnt hero get banned havent dozens of sup or "ex sup" been banned? How long did you guys no about the apm glitch before the masses? Why did you have sup use jailbroken devices? Come on speed everytime the top team gets questiomed you like a kid "but look he did this"... and believe me there is NO jealousy here ove 1rst place in a dwindling phone app...hahahahaha you can say what you say, I will believe what I do, ive been around for quite sometime, ive seen alot of shady doings by most on this forum and lots in your very own backyard...

Agreed. Nobody f....ing cares about Sup first place, Speed. And no, you can't be sure that all is legitimate in Sup. It's has been proven that scores don't add up in this FL. Are you still with them anyway?

Ozymandias
05-23-2015, 03:02 PM

It's perfectly mathematically possible for a team of 60 to score 12b points without all of them scoring over 100m.

ezmunie
05-23-2015, 03:41 PM
This thread is much ado about nothing. It's time to move on guys.

Speed ump
05-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Incorrect, no one in sup2 was banned, no idea where you came up with that one, sure I know at least one ex pun who was banned for some time, mr dew. No, we never asked or had players use jailbroken devices. Not that that means anything, I jailbroke one of mine once so I could have an app that allows two apps to be open at one time. I wanted my chat and my game open at the same time. Turns out they wernt really both open, and you could not resize each app so the would overlap. It made two small screens and you could switch between the two. The iPad crashes quite a bit, and I soon removed the jailbreak, due to the instability and that the app didn't work as well I had hoped. Now IOS has that feature built in, though still not as useful as I wished for. Am hoping that the new 12" iPad will provide enough real estate, and the next chip and os will provide true multitasking. That's some of the rumors at least.

ZXC
05-23-2015, 06:08 PM
This thread is much ado about nothing. It's time to move on guys.

Yes , move on. Jealous of SUP? Not at all. Is the game suspect? Of course it is. Rather than spend real money on this crock donate it to charity ..

J-manKometh96
05-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Current top faction has 16b. Current top 60 players total approximately 13b.

Theblacklamp
05-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Current top faction has 16b. Current top 60 players total approximately 13b.

And that would be correct when you factor in control points earned which add to your total faction score but not your individual score. So top factions total individual points will never be equal to total faction points.

Speed ump
05-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Shhhh lamp, these trolls don't want to hear facts. It's not like this exact discussion hasn't taken place with the same suspects involved. It's not that they can't do, or don't understand the math. The facts ruin their conspiracy theories, and they fully realize this. They don't believe their hype either, they just want to try to convince others, though only their trolls buddies are buying what they're selling.

Big John
05-24-2015, 03:57 AM
So how much is SUP spending to stay at the top, round it up to the nearest thousand.

Speed ump
05-24-2015, 04:42 PM
There you go again, and yet you deny jealousy. Non of your business would be the answer. If you have a problem with how much others spend, take it up with your priest or therapist.

redvenge99
05-24-2015, 05:12 PM
So how much is SUP spending to stay at the top, round it up to the nearest thousand.

50m is free
50m in gunners is 1288.6 gold
50m in boats is 568 gold+cost of boats 16,000+/-gold

In wd if they are the older accounts with the health regens
300k-500k free
100k is about 100 med packs

ltqs and fltqs are free for them

do the math from there

redvenge99
05-24-2015, 05:40 PM
And that would be correct when you factor in control points earned which add to your total faction score but not your individual score. So top factions total individual points will never be equal to total faction points.

The top 60 players are not all sup.. so this statment is inaccurate

redvenge99
05-24-2015, 05:40 PM

The top 60 players are not all sup.. so this statment is inaccurate

redvenge99
05-24-2015, 05:46 PM
It's perfectly mathematically possible for a team of 60 to score 12b points without all of them scoring over 100m.
Same as above post.. top 60 players at the time i posted about the 12b werent all or even half of sup. There wasnt even 1b total indy points in the top 60 players at the time, and the secomd place team had less then 1b total point 3rd place had half of that..so it wasnt mathematically possible at that time.

redvenge99
05-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Lol tiger , the only thing fishy might be your breath, you same old trolls have been spouting the same bs for years now. There's no way sup can do this, there's no way sup can do that, yet by some unknown and strange Magic ( money, time, participation) we keep doing it. Just because you guys are jaded about the game, can't or won't spend for many of your own reasons, dosnt mean everyone's in the same boat. The numbers are there for all to see, do the math, add the indy scores up and see what you come up with. Our team is more even in their scoring across the members than most other teams, who might rely on a few bigger guns to carry them. We still have the high scorers too, it's just not as great a disparity as most other teams. Since the numbers do all add up, the info is there for anyone who wants it, the next logical thought is those who are disparaging sup are nothing more then showing their jealousy, again, and haters. Haters gonna hate, and can't help themselves. Even those ones claiming to not be playing any more. They just have to show their jealousy for those who can, have, and continue to do so.

Since when are the scores on any game leaderboard correct, hell even xbox is constantly reseting the leaderboard because they are full of hack and glitched scores. Do you think Gree games is more secure then microsoft..hahahahahahahahahah

groovy shags
05-24-2015, 06:27 PM
We all need to give SUP the accolades they deserve. They are one of the greatest dynasties to ever dominate their competition! They should be mentioned in the same breath with the New England Patriots. Or the USPS cycling teams of the Tour De France. The string of championship trophies and individual rewards over the past 4 years is truly amazing. We are all living during a special time in history! Their legacy will go on long after we are all gone. And you will always remember...the night you battled the Pirates!

ezmunie
05-24-2015, 08:45 PM

Actually, that's none of your business, none of mine, or anyone's.

Why don't you start spending and tell us how much it cost to be comparable to SUP?

Speed ump
05-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Groovy, you guys are the ones making a big deal out of it, you're the ones putting words in everyone's mouths. its obviously some sort of big hoopla to you and your buddies. So, why does it bother you so much that you have to talk about it all the time. It's actually quiet here unless it's you guys running your mouths on the subject. Why are you guys so fixated.

Big John
05-25-2015, 03:01 AM
Why the big secret about spending, you all feeling guilty, none of my business but I was interested how much it takes to be at the top.

Anyway carry on guys.

Bloodlust_revenge
05-25-2015, 03:19 AM
Stephen barnes don't play no more

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-25-2015, 04:09 AM
Stephen barnes don't play no more

Oh my goodness. Can this be true? LOL

Speed ump
05-25-2015, 05:32 AM
John, we all know that's not true. Blood, I'm sure you wish that were true, just keep up with the positive thinking, I'm sure someday it will be true

Allday
05-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Control points and deploy bonuses are not factored into individual scores, therefore, you can't look at individual scoring to determine how many points a faction should have. I guess you could use individual scoring to determine faction points if you don't care about being wrong.

redvenge99
05-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Control points and deploy bonuses are not factored into individual scores, therefore, you can't look at individual scoring to determine how many points a faction should have. I guess you could use individual scoring to determine faction points if you don't care about being wrong.

I understand that, but it a good indicator, plus the top 50 teams at the time didn't add up to 12b besides the fact that it was only 4hrs in and they had 12b.. Read the rest of my posts after the one you quoted...I'm done with it anyway everyone will have there own conclusions, each to there own

Speed ump
05-25-2015, 04:29 PM
That was way more than 4 hours in before it was 12 bil.

Danger Mouse
05-25-2015, 04:49 PM
All this argument, back and forth, back and forth, over what's possible and impossible, quoting exact numbers in exact hours, when not a single stat in this game has ever demonstrated that it's working correctly and consistently from day one.

What stats there are that show a glimmer of hope that they might be working get broken and re patched with every update.

And you guys argue over what the numbers may or may not demonstrate as if you can trust any of it's working. Talk about futile.

Might as well start arguing over how many angels you can fit on a pin head while you're at it, has as much relevance.

Tee
05-26-2015, 07:01 AM
8 pinheads on 1 angel. Ooops maybe I got that bass ackards.

This too may be a conspiracy in the works!

ezmunie
05-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Why does gree allow this bickering back and forth? Better yet, why does gree allow a troll, like Dewin Nuttin, to even post this garbage here?

There's no solution. Those that holler conspiracy and cheating will never believe anything anyone says in opposition to what they believe.

It's time to shut it down.

Speed ump
05-26-2015, 02:25 PM
True ez, it's always the same ones, over and over again. We wouldn't be posting nearly as much if it wernt just to keep the trolls from taking over completely.

Big John
05-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Are you two a double act?

Speed ump
05-26-2015, 04:16 PM
Are you, dew, and others an octuple?

WBS
05-26-2015, 04:44 PM
I had dew on my grass this morning, it made it glisten in the sunlight. I also ran over a speed ump with my car which wasn't as pleasant as the Dew in my yard. But they both have their purpose. One is the cop that slows you down and makes you spill your coffee while the other one makes you think of all the beauty in the world.

tigerlion
05-26-2015, 06:04 PM
Are you two a double act?

Yes they are. Ezmunie, the little Speed follower always trying to defend him. He's pathetic. He maybe wishes he would be in SUP himself.

redvenge99
05-26-2015, 09:26 PM
True ez, it's always the same ones, over and over again. We wouldn't be posting nearly as much if it wernt just to keep the trolls from taking over completely.

Always calling ppl trolls, as far as I can seen since coming on this forum is that your the biggest troll here.... You offer no insight, help, ideas nada..

redvenge99
05-26-2015, 09:36 PM
Why does gree allow this bickering back and forth? Better yet, why does gree allow a troll, like Dewin Nuttin, to even post this garbage here?

There's no solution. Those that holler conspiracy and cheating will never believe anything anyone says in opposition to what they believe.

It's time to shut it down.

Ezumnie, you obviously don't no a thing of what goes on.. Move along young sir the grown ups are talking..

Speed ump
05-27-2015, 01:11 PM
And you think you do red? Apparently he's one of the few in the forums who isn't here to troll, and applies a little common sense to the facts. Most have given up even trying to post an opposing thought to the trolls, and let you guys take over the forums. There's still a few of us though that arnt afraid to speak up against the negativity. someday maybe you will realize the only ones paying any attention to it , are yourselves. The rest just tune you out, like you don't even exist.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Another fabulous FACADE LAME has begun, and guess what?

Yup, again.

SSDD LOL

crazeejay
05-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Another fabulous FACADE LAME has begun, and guess what?

Yup, again.

SSDD LOL

Yup and Mr #1 keeps chiming in to grace us with his $.02. Someone is in LALA land

Cannot Connect To Server
05-30-2015, 02:53 AM
hi im only up to page 5 of reading and im tired so dont know if ppl figured out how its done thru lag and stupid popups and so on... and ppl talk of using new devices...

so after seeing a joke photo of a samsung note 20"... and knowing topteams are stupidly rich and enjoy wasting money...

maybe a top team doesnt tap at all....they bought a movie theatre... hired some school kids .... put the game up on big screen and as the deploy button is now 30 feet wide and has 70-100 kids tapping on it while another 20 hit pop ups and reload all for free popcorn soda and 2 extra days off school for their weekend outing at the multiplex...

who knows... maybe top teams use screens so big they can tap with all fingers at once 600 times a second for 4 days..

who knows the maths sure are dodgy...but then in gree land 2+2 is screw you...

also one thing im just thinking .... what if top teams has no lag?.. maybe gree diverts extra juice to them as they in grees bonus club for supply gree with extra donuts and fondue.... lol i dont know but like 0.99cent note things sure dont add up in this game...

with pop ups..screen fading to black force closes and deploys rejecting etc it takes at least 10 mins to deploy 250.... bit less at night...but its like the ltqs... top finish first and finish fast....my game loads up suspicious village map and with 40 million targets it takes hours to do one goal and im totally pisd off by then...

it makes no sense and threads like this are needed to question things.

this is an eye opener and its surprising gree have had the guts to leave it open among all the fraud theft and corruption in this game.

ezmunie
05-30-2015, 07:18 AM
Ezumnie, you obviously don't no a thing of what goes on.. Move along young sir the grown ups are talking..

I'm sorry redvenge, but obviously, you're an idiot if you think I don't know what's going on.

Agent Orange
05-30-2015, 08:00 AM
hi im only up to page 5 of reading and im tired so dont know if ppl figured out how its done thru lag and stupid popups and so on... and ppl talk of using new devices...

so after seeing a joke photo of a samsung note 20"... and knowing topteams are stupidly rich and enjoy wasting money...

maybe a top team doesnt tap at all....they bought a movie theatre... hired some school kids .... put the game up on big screen and as the deploy button is now 30 feet wide and has 70-100 kids tapping on it while another 20 hit pop ups and reload all for free popcorn soda and 2 extra days off school for their weekend outing at the multiplex...

who knows... maybe top teams use screens so big they can tap with all fingers at once 600 times a second for 4 days..

who knows the maths sure are dodgy...but then in gree land 2+2 is screw you...

also one thing im just thinking .... what if top teams has no lag?.. maybe gree diverts extra juice to them as they in grees bonus club for supply gree with extra donuts and fondue.... lol i dont know but like 0.99cent note things sure dont add up in this game...

with pop ups..screen fading to black force closes and deploys rejecting etc it takes at least 10 mins to deploy 250.... bit less at night...but its like the ltqs... top finish first and finish fast....my game loads up suspicious village map and with 40 million targets it takes hours to do one goal and im totally pisd off by then...

it makes no sense and threads like this are needed to question things.

this is an eye opener and its surprising gree have had the guts to leave it open among all the fraud theft and corruption in this game.

That there is an interesting question. Given lags and pop ups it is indeed difficult to imagine racking up so many points so quickly without taking advantage of something. I am up to 40 LLPs and even on a fibre network with all 40 devices sitting in front of me there is a point where I saturate devices and down time ensues from said issues.

In terms of gree, I am not and never have been convinced that the company itself doesn't use internally seeded players to herd the rest of us. The dangling carrot basically, but then I look at it from a different perspective and wonder why they don't let some other faction take a shot since I can't imagine being consistantly number 2 and 3 is a good reason to keep playing when the deck continually seems to be stacked against you.

The other rather curious thing is that out of a 60 member faction we only hear from 1 player oh and the couple of questionable supporters.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 08:11 AM
That there is an interesting question. Given lags and pop ups it is indeed difficult to imagine racking up so many points so quickly without taking advantage of something. I am up to 40 LLPs and even on a fibre network with all 40 devices sitting in front of me there is a point where I saturate devices and down time ensues from said issues.

In terms of gree, I am not and never have been convinced that the company itself doesn't use internally seeded players to herd the rest of us. The dangling carrot basically, but then I look at it from a different perspective and wonder why they don't let some other faction take a shot since I can't imagine being consistantly number 2 and 3 is a good reason to keep playing when the deck continually seems to be stacked against you.

The other rather curious thing is that out of a 60 member faction we only hear from 1 player oh and the couple of questionable supporters.

Now you're thinking, mate.
Yes, we all know its possible to have one or two people administer what appears to be, to the uninformed, a 60 person fakeshun.
Who knows, my friend, maybe the top 10 fakeshuns are filled with shills and paid tappers?

As far as those paid (or incented) to play (or tap), I know its done.
It was even done during the prior owner's regime, too.

CUE the massive wall of text.........................

Tee
05-30-2015, 08:22 AM
40 devices? THAT is insane AO

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 08:49 AM
40 devices? THAT is insane AO

AO is a scientist, professor, and author of great renown.
He is quite renowned in the computer world.
He's also very modest.
He uses his devices to conduct various tests and experiments.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-30-2015, 10:28 AM
maybe ppl use some sort of auto tap app?...

i know on pcs thr are auto mouse apps u program with timers to make it move tap etc... and pcs can run MW using other apps..

but i dont know if they exist on aos or ios...

i know that this ltq is so darn annoying ive stopped at p7.. its too tiring for crud units.

and fl the popups ruin tjis trash event making it even more useless and expensive!! the units are crud for what is spent.

anyways im still thinking 40 ppl tapping on a 100 foot screen lol at least then u dont get number fingers.... everyday my hands hurt playing this trash so tapping that much they must hv bionic fingers and 50 layers of gorilla glass.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 10:50 AM
maybe ppl use some sort of auto tap app?...

i know on pcs thr are auto mouse apps u program with timers to make it move tap etc... and pcs can run MW using other apps..

but i dont know if they exist on aos or ios...

i know that this ltq is so darn annoying ive stopped at p7.. its too tiring for crud units.

and fl the popups ruin tjis trash event making it even more useless and expensive!! the units are crud for what is spent.

anyways im still thinking 40 ppl tapping on a 100 foot screen lol at least then u dont get number fingers.... everyday my hands hurt playing this trash so tapping that much they must hv bionic fingers and 50 layers of gorilla glass.

Yes, BOTS are used by CERTAIN fakeshuns.
These BOTS are against Gree's infamous ToS, but CERTAIN fakeshuns have used them for years!!!

I hear the operating system of choice for the BOTS is BlueStacks on 'droid.

ezmunie
05-30-2015, 06:34 PM
I'm not getting pop ups during frontline at all.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 06:38 PM
I'm not getting pop ups during frontline at all.

So does every other droid operator out there, pop up free, but the last 60 minutes on droid for FL; well that becomes a very rocky ride.

redvenge99
05-31-2015, 04:04 AM
Im still getting popups

WBS
05-31-2015, 06:12 AM
There is no possible way for me to rack up as much points as the top teams do in a half hour war. If I spent the gold to do it the lag and pop ups would keep me from even getting close. I just wish my iPhone6 was lawless in the game. I think that is the reason many question what is going on because we know it's impossible for us due to gree's lag. I'm not saying that's impossible for everyone though. The majority of our team has bad lag and is almost worthless trying to deploy within 4 minutes as we don't know if they will be counted or not. It is not a conspiracy to ask how it's possible for some but not for others.

redvenge99
05-31-2015, 06:39 AM
someday maybe you will realize the only ones paying any attention to it , are yourselves. The rest just tune you out, like you don't even exist.

11,000+ views on this thread seems like they are tuning in instead of tuning out! In a phone app I really dont care if I exist or not, its real life that counts :)

groovy shags
06-01-2015, 08:09 AM
They can come up with whatever scheme they want. Put the carrot on any stick they choose. But they will never get a dime from this player! I just wish I could help others stop wasting their money on such a con game. Someday they will understand...maybe.

Speed ump
06-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Rev, that just means you and your buddies like to look at your own posts a lot. Over and over. take out yourguys trolling, and my and others responses, you don't have a lot left.

I Will Merc You
06-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Great insight Ump.

...take out all the posts that have been posted and remove your own posts, and this thread would be empty.

....really insightful analysis. Thank you for sharing.

Bolt
06-01-2015, 11:47 AM

Internally seeded players? hate to break up the conspiracy theories but there is no such thing. Modern War has a lot of very dedicated players and what you see is entirely player driven with zero tampering of the results or favoring one faction over another.

I've read every single post on this thread and while certain players genuinely seem to care about the original topic ("About 60-90 minutes into the event, and someone has accumulated one and a half billion points") it is quite obvious that others are only using this opportunity to attack and accuse others of foul play. Why should some players feel the need to come and defend themselves then?

I have no desire to lock this thread (unless my hand is forced) but please remember to remain civil.

crazeejay
06-01-2015, 12:22 PM
^^^^^ LMAO......this guy :)

K1ller
06-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Internally seeded players? hate to break up the conspiracy theories but there is no such thing. Modern War has a lot of very dedicated players and what you see is entirely player driven with zero tampering of the results or favoring one faction over another.

I've read every single post on this thread and while certain players genuinely seem to care about the original topic ("About 60-90 minutes into the event, and someone has accumulated one and a half billion points") it is quite obvious that others are only using this opportunity to attack and accuse others of foul play. Why should some players feel the need to come and defend themselves then?

I have no desire to lock this thread (unless my hand is forced) but please remember to remain civil.

And you no this how?? Oh mabey because you have such time in the game? You cant even answer simple questions about an event let alone something as complex as this....

Speed ump
06-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Thank you bolt. I think anyone with a bit of common sense can see that, but as you have noted, there are the same ones always accusing us, from jealousy, hate, etc. unfortunately I doubt what anyone says would change anything in that respect. They really are not interested in the facts or the truth, just their conspiracies and gossip mongering. One of the main culprits used to play with us way back, and he knows the truth, but he has issues with us, and gree.

crazeejay
06-01-2015, 07:01 PM
^^^^ lmao....this guy too :)

groovy shags
06-02-2015, 03:43 AM
It's amazing just how in-tune bolt and spud lump are!

Big John
06-02-2015, 04:34 AM
Team mates should stick together.

Yo Salty
06-02-2015, 04:40 AM
^^^^^ LMAO......this guy :)

Those two posts by 1 official, and 1wannabe official really says something doesn't it? Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer lmao

Vegaman
06-02-2015, 05:52 AM
Those two posts by 1 official, and 1wannabe official really says something doesn't it? Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer lmao

...... ( ). !

krill
06-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Back in the "good ol' days" a faction I was in had a guy who would challenge for top spot in the overall leader board with a few members of sup.. they even tried desperately to recruit him... Back then they were hour long wars... and the individual leaders were somewhere around 1.5B maybe 2B at the END of the event .. not a few hours (or less) into it.... while I do think people are crazy enough to spend the $ to obtain such astronomical scores, I can't fathom the Gree servers handling so much action in such a short amount of time.. because we know that its not JUST one guy.. its 40 members in the faction tapping away almost as furiously and gree's servers can't even handle the collect all function if you have to many buildings ready... While seemingly possible with the best device on the best WIFI with 0 lag (impossible)

Cannot Connect To Server
06-06-2015, 03:29 PM
i dont think on conspiracy... i know for fact from.playing years the game is fraudulent to its core design... but us players are addicted to what used to be a great and challenging game...

now its work no fun and same repeat of everything just not stop same ole over and over...

yet i still play as im ill and literally hv nothing else to help me ignore the crappy day of pain and crud im forced to endure cos of scum bags around me.

i had a friend in sup he played hard and spent a lot to play he quit ages ago cos it became work. things changed in the gane fl is a lot of tapping so it the ltqs 100+ hits is a total joke.. my connection is slow my device old... so i know that to deploy 250 or do 100 hits on ltq takes ages on mine... and im in pain trying to deploy and reject redeploy.

but gold players will hv new devices the latest gear to be the fastest... but still to deploy so much so fast it must be very hard work... tiresome too and challenging... and i dont know how ppl do it...

at my level it totally is hard work and my hands hurt doing a few fls. but to do that much ppl must hv arms like stallone and 6inch gorilla glass on their device to tap billions is amazing. i dont think they cheat or its conspiracy i just dont know how ppl can tap that much thousands of times above everyone and still want to play and not have rsi or other injuries... its like a film whr the guy moves so fast everything is in slow motion my game goes like snail on a leaf high players tap faster than sub machine guns lol well done to you all for being able to hit that much and still be adficted like us nobodies and play... i get pisd off just trying to do one in this ltq now... only thing i like is building my base and trying to reach a few goals... imo the games such hard work now with fl on 300 days a week or so it felt last month its just tiring but reading things here and it just makes u wonder how fast ppl can tap is all .. like superman tatttppppttppppptap you know. so no disrespect meant to any players in this corrupt game more just amazed how you all do so great. well done hv nice day. bye.

WBS
06-06-2015, 05:54 PM
i dont think on conspiracy... i know for fact from.playing years the game is fraudulent to its core design... but us players are addicted to what used to be a great and challenging game...

now its work no fun and same repeat of everything just not stop same ole over and over...

yet i still play as im ill and literally hv nothing else to help me ignore the crappy day of pain and crud im forced to endure cos of scum bags around me.

i had a friend in sup he played hard and spent a lot to play he quit ages ago cos it became work. things changed in the gane fl is a lot of tapping so it the ltqs 100+ hits is a total joke.. my connection is slow my device old... so i know that to deploy 250 or do 100 hits on ltq takes ages on mine... and im in pain trying to deploy and reject redeploy.

but gold players will hv new devices the latest gear to be the fastest... but still to deploy so much so fast it must be very hard work... tiresome too and challenging... and i dont know how ppl do it...

at my level it totally is hard work and my hands hurt doing a few fls. but to do that much ppl must hv arms like stallone and 6inch gorilla glass on their device to tap billions is amazing. i dont think they cheat or its conspiracy i just dont know how ppl can tap that much thousands of times above everyone and still want to play and not have rsi or other injuries... its like a film whr the guy moves so fast everything is in slow motion my game goes like snail on a leaf high players tap faster than sub machine guns lol well done to you all for being able to hit that much and still be adficted like us nobodies and play... i get pisd off just trying to do one in this ltq now... only thing i like is building my base and trying to reach a few goals... imo the games such hard work now with fl on 300 days a week or so it felt last month its just tiring but reading things here and it just makes u wonder how fast ppl can tap is all .. like superman tatttppppttppppptap you know. so no disrespect meant to any players in this corrupt game more just amazed how you all do so great. well done hv nice day. bye.

I don't know if it's a conspiracy or not, I just know it would be impossible for my new iPhone6 to rack up that many points in that amount of time because of how bad the server lags.

Pidgeot
06-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Lol, there is really some fowl something going on or extreme favoritism. With all the lag that goes on AND being able to gain 1.5b points within i hour is laughable. Its like at least 5 seconds for each refill to go in. For me, its almost 50 seconds to a minute to get a full 250 deploys using gold. I dont think its reasonable to assume they are using boats. On top of the almost 1 minute needed to completely refill, you still have server sync times for the deploys themselves. 1.5b points in less than hour, I mean like 30ish minutes playable, then how does one get 1.5b points.

If there is no fowl play going on, there is definitely favoritism going on the server end in favor of those who spend large amounts. Just so you know Bolt, developers can and do (you can look it up) where developers favor the top spenders and swing things in their favor, such a server sync time or those classic "tie breakers" to make them win. I even heard of the top factions here getting rewards they have not earned just to make them happy. Deny all you like but no one is fooled.

J-manKometh96
06-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Ah, you mean when a certain team didn't get all the wins needed to get their streak, but still got the prize? Yes, I remember that one too.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-07-2015, 03:12 AM
well i know in my game on this update it can take 20 mins to do 4 hits due to force closing every hit and having to wait for freeze wait for force close clear the device restart wait for force close due to news popup and base load restart again if it didnt load and hit again to have great stress at no results no idea if i won or not and have reset restart over and over for 4 days.

i thk its this new hit command code messing it up it was never this crap before the previous wd to play.

many pages back like 5/6/7 or so phew a library back ppl talk of fl and the 2.75 but far as i believe the bonus only goes onto team not indie points so this why the map and tally are different below? anyways its so hard to deploy and play cos the stupid pop ups and rejects and freezing im giving up fl... i cant get many points anyways and indie getting harder to get a rank it also costs so much to play that my upgrades suffer lol so an event that needs skipping now.

WBS
06-07-2015, 05:05 AM
I still like FL minus the lag. I now hate WD. FL allows you to only have to be on every 3-4 hours, where WD you have to be fighting every other hour. We are not gold users anymore or at least only free gold and a very few buy yet. WD used to be fun but it's gotten old and stale.

Speed ump
06-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Yes it's all a conspiracy to Make you upset. Same thing for the tragic jams that get worse the more I portant it is that you be someplace on time. Everyone conspires to deny you you your due. Guess you better get used to it, this is the real old, they're all out to get you.

J-manKometh96
06-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Can we have that in English dump?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-07-2015, 06:13 PM
:rolleyes:
Can we have that in English dump?

LOL LOL LOL

:o :) :rolleyes:

Danger Mouse
06-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Yes it's all a conspiracy to Make you upset. Same thing for the tragic jams that get worse the more I portant it is that you be someplace on time. Everyone conspires to deny you you your due. Guess you better get used to it, this is the real old, they're all out to get you.

A clear case of severe tapitis with a nasty discharge. Amputation may be called for ��

Speed ump
06-08-2015, 03:09 PM
I see you guys have run out of comebacks, excuses and theories. You know it's bad when the trolls have nothing left to say

Danger Mouse
06-08-2015, 03:30 PM
I see you guys have run out of comebacks, excuses and theories. You know it's bad when the trolls have nothing left to say
Glad to see your nasty case of incoherence has cleared up. At least the grammatical symptoms. I see the verbal dribble persists though ;-)

Speed ump
06-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Mouse you must have been a frustrated English teacher in a past life. Maybe in this life

Danger Mouse
06-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Glad to see your nasty case of incoherence has cleared up. At least the grammatical symptoms. I see the verbal dribble persists though ;-)

Nope. But frustrated a few ;-)

WBS
06-08-2015, 06:37 PM

Come on Speed you got to be smarter than that response.

It's not an excuse for anyone to say that it is impossible for them To deploy that many points because of lag in the game. That's not a conspiracy, but the truth for many players, I'm glad you and many top factions have no lag but for many it is horrible. It takes my iPhone 6, 3-5 minutes to deploy 200 gunners. So theoretically I can only deploy around 50 million per war counting for lag. That's not counting lag time for buying refills.

Speed ump
06-08-2015, 10:32 PM
The only time it's that bad for me is when we face the number two team, and they actually decide to make it a fight. My post was refering to the ones posting that it was not possible to do so without some form of cheating going on, or some help from gree, since these guys can't seem to make up their minds.

groovy shags
06-09-2015, 03:13 AM
Wonder what this Pirate Justice guy would have to say these days???

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?48733-I-know-many-things

Speed ump
06-09-2015, 06:11 AM
You don't know? I think mr dew has made his points quite clearly, or as usual in his case, vaguely veiled accusations, with even more vague details ( really can't call them details, because he offers no details, just accusations, inuendo, miscellaneous ramblings of general dislike, discontent, and bitterness) of how he came to those conclusions. It's amazing just how many hats I wear in his ramblings on that Twitter page. I'm a supposed gree employe, or I'm not, but I get gold kickbacks from gree. I'm a felon ( wonder what GREE's policy is on hiring felons, but I'm sure they're an equal opportunity employer, right) among many other things, that any normal person would believe contradict each other. Somehow in the magical world of dew nuttin, these things can all be true ( in fantasy land, anything is possible) if you look hard enough he explains who really shot Kennedy, the truth behind what really happened to a certain ex Union boss who had ties to the mob, and even where Elvis is currently in seclusion. He has all the answers there if you know how the decipher it all.

crazeejay
07-04-2015, 06:30 PM
:(:confused::mad::p:p;):D:o:):rolleyes:

WBS
07-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Yet another FL has gone by that is filled with glitches. Makes me question even more how points can be racked up so quick by teams. With the lag, deploys constantly being returned and never deployed out I can't fathom how they do it. I'm not accusing anyone, it simply boggles my mind, is the lag only affecting some and not others? Is my iphone6 just that bad?

Tee
07-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Yes it is your lowly stat iPhone 6 that cannot handle the awesomeness of Modern War.

For best results,

Please update to iPhone 9S PLUS.

Droid players, update to Android Tin Bucket Homemade Triple Swirl Ice Cream, Samsung Note 9 or comparable.

WBS
07-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Thanks Tee, I just updated to IOS 9.69. I'll have to wait until next FL to see if it helps����

Tee
07-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Best wishes to you WBS for a lag free super fast deploy/no return FL Modern War experience!

WBS
07-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Best wishes to you WBS for a lag free super fast deploy/no return FL Modern War experience!

I CAN'T WAIT TO EXPERIENCE THE POWER!!!!! No nOdE wILl Be saFE

Ozymandias
08-01-2015, 10:03 AM
I see that there's a screenshot circulating where the highest scorer has done 10,000 deploys in a 30 minute battle. Does anyone have any handy hints on how best to achieve the necessary 5 deploys per second and 13 refills a minute? I really must say I struggle to deploy anything like that fast. Is there some secret?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-01-2015, 11:02 AM
I see that there's a screenshot circulating where the highest scorer has done 10,000 deploys in a 30 minute battle. Does anyone have any handy hints on how best to achieve the necessary 5 deploys per second and 13 refills a minute? I really must say I struggle to deploy anything like that fast. Is there some secret?

It ain't no secret, Mr O, it's sorcery I tell ya!
You see, Mr. O, legend tells there once was a leprechaun, and he had this pot 'o gold.
I hear its magic, magic I tell ya'!!!!!!!

And remember, tappers: The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit here in ALL of THE GREE GAMES. So, SPEND IT if you got any left

WBS
08-01-2015, 11:48 AM

I never saw any such screen shot but if it's true then it's crazy. It is impossible with amount of lag in the game. Unless some don't experience any lag at all as they need to do 333 deploys per minute and refilling with gold every 25 deploys. I would like to know how that is possible.

J-manKometh96
08-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Pffft. ANYBODY can deploy 5 per second and refill in .46 seconds after instantaneously making 250 deploys.

Right?

Speed ump
08-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Some of us pay the extra premium for a direct connection to the servers. You'd be amazed at what can be done with that. Just saying.

Speed ump
08-01-2015, 02:08 PM
That and the magic lamp mr dew is speaking about. Our genie dosnt Peter out after just three wishes. He's like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going and going

redvenge99
08-01-2015, 02:30 PM
I gotta saY thats A LOT of deploys, but these past few fl have been alot faster for me anyways. I can now deploy about 500 gunners in less then 1 min and im using an old beat up s2 so it seems it is possible...

Speed ump
08-01-2015, 02:44 PM
It is red, just a few people can't stand it if they can't create controversy.

WBS
08-01-2015, 03:41 PM
It is red, just a few people can't stand it if they can't create controversy.

Can you hear me from way up there Speed? You have a really high horse and I'm sorry I have to yell.

I don't think you understand that on my iPhone 6 and the lag I experience it would be purely impossible to deploy that much. So in my eyes I don't see how the game can be so much faster on other devices or even other iPhones. I never once accused anyone of cheating, but it is something gree needs to fix.

Speed ump
08-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Wbs why do you think everything is about you? If you read my previous posts, I referred to dew, not you. His post was about nothing other than wnnting to see his own words in print. You made your point clear and wasn't accusing anyone( until now, you seem to be sensitive about my posts)

Bndawgs
08-03-2015, 09:49 AM

hmm, i seem to have seen that SS as well. I think i might still have it saved. lol

I just looked, this guy had 10,256 deploys

Speed ump
08-03-2015, 11:52 AM
And? it's very possible, and in this case a reality.

WBS
08-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Wbs why do you think everything is about you? If you read my previous posts, I referred to dew, not you. His post was about nothing other than wnnting to see his own words in print. You made your point clear and wasn't accusing anyone( until now, you seem to be sensitive about my posts)

Sorry Speed, sometimes you lump a bunch of posters together and I assumed you lumped me with them. My bad.

Ozymandias
08-03-2015, 02:51 PM
And? it's very possible, and in this case a reality.

we were asking for hints on how it was done

Bndawgs
08-03-2015, 08:21 PM
we were asking for hints on how it was done

Maybe micky wrote a script for him to use on bluestacks?

Speed ump
08-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Just old fashioned tapping and a good connection. Make sure to have plenty of units bought, no time for that in the middle of a battle.

Ozymandias
08-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Just old fashioned tapping and a good connection. Make sure to have plenty of units bought, no time for that in the middle of a battle.

What sort of connection would you need

Speed ump
08-04-2015, 02:47 AM
That I can't define in specifics. Seems just having a fast connection on your end isn't the only criteria. Also depends on your providers connections and routing.

crazeejay
08-04-2015, 05:50 AM
LOL yeah that's it :rolleyes:

J-manKometh96
08-04-2015, 08:47 AM
LOL yeah that's it :rolleyes:

Lol isn't it amazing how some KNOW this one does this, and that one doesn't do that, but can't ever really answer the simple questions of how?

Bndawgs
08-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I think it's just magic

HellRaizer
08-04-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm assuming boats were used in bulk.. I just can't see there being time with gunners

J-manKometh96
08-04-2015, 10:51 AM
I'm assuming boats were used in bulk.. I just can't see there being time with gunners

Maybe I'm totally missing something, but how does the unit used matter in the number of deploys achieved?

Agent Orange
08-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Maybe I'm totally missing something, but how does the unit used matter in the number of deploys achieved?

I'm guessing deployment of a much higher stat unit means less deploys than lower stat units to achieve the same number of points. But who knows with this wacky game.

I stopped FL several months ago so I'm only guessing at this point.

sstuutss
08-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Things have moved on, I believe we are now talking about how one would go about doing 10k deploys in 30 minutes.
Sure sounds like fun
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115437-An-hour-in-and-I-see-1-5-billion&p=1524880&viewfull=1#post1524880

HellRaizer
08-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Yip, quite right. I missed the point although. Wasn't paying attention to the amount deployed. My bad, sorry..

I gotta agree with others then, none of my devices or "connection" would be capable based on the typical time for a 250 deployment

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Its all about the bots, no trouble tapping, bots give dat beatdown.

http://youtu.be/6PoFjk2MMrA

Because you know I'm all about that bot,
'Bout that bot 'bout that bot, no tappin'
I'm all 'bout that bot, 'bout that bot, no tappin'
I'm all 'bout that bot, 'bout that bot, no tappin'
I'm all 'bout that bot, 'bout that bot
I'm usin' BlueStacks now

http://youtu.be/7PCkvCPvDXk

Speed ump
08-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Ok dew da boss, let's put some simple logic to this( I know, you're not familiar with that term, but just follow along for the moment) a bot might be apple to tap non stop, correct? But a bit cannot tap any faster than the connection and game allows, they arnt inherently faster, they just allow you to set it at the start, and not have to tap again until it's over. So let's say I actually tapped with my own little fingers ( just pretend I did,ok) for the full 30 minutes and I didn't screw up or wast time at any point, in a contest against a bot, on the same connection and version of device, In The same battle, to take out as many variables as possible. Whoever won would be by such a small insignificant margin as to be statistically insignificant. You are trying to imply that a bot can somehow overcome the speed of the connection, the device, and the ability of the game servers to record the action. Now that would indeed be a neat trick, but not one that I've ever heard of. By the way, you may also thank me for the sun rising this morning, as I'm happy to take credit for that too.

Jg48
08-04-2015, 02:48 PM
You can use bluestack on a fast computer. I don't have a real fast computer but bluestack is about 3 to 4 times faster than my iPad.

Jg48
08-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Yep speed is right

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Ok dew da boss, let's put some simple logic to this( I know, you're not familiar with that term, but just follow along for the moment) a bot might be apple to tap non stop, correct? But a bit cannot tap any faster than the connection and game allows, they arnt inherently faster, they just allow you to set it at the start, and not have to tap again until it's over. So let's say I actually tapped with my own little fingers ( just pretend I did,ok) for the full 30 minutes and I didn't screw up or wast time at any point, in a contest against a bot, on the same connection and version of device, In The same battle, to take out as many variables as possible. Whoever won would be by such a small insignificant margin as to be statistically insignificant. You are trying to imply that a bot can somehow overcome the speed of the connection, the device, and the ability of the game servers to record the action. Now that would indeed be a neat trick, but not one that I've ever heard of. By the way, you may also thank me for the sun rising this morning, as I'm happy to take credit for that too.

I have no idea what you're capable of achieving with a bot or your index finger!

I DEW know what a bot can DEW, and what GENYMOTION (for example) can achieve.

For instance, GENYMOTION is amazing, literally.

GENYMOTION could achieve 10,000 deploys in 30 minutes, perhaps more if a person knew what he or she was DEWING. LOL

https://www.genymotion.com/#!/

http://youtu.be/7PCkvCPvDXk

BTW, GENYMOTION is an EMULATOR, not a garden variety bot. An EMULATOR is much more than a mere bot!!!!!

Now if you really know what you're DEWING and demand extra performance, Virtual Box is for you!!!

https://www.virtualbox.org/