PDA

View Full Version : new sa glitch!?!?!??!

cajunman
05-08-2015, 11:32 AM
this is not a new event for you Gree how do we keep getting new issues with SA?

now when I drop deploys it counts my deploys and takes the item from my inventory but I get no points???

luckily only wasted 10 deploys and not all of them.

can someone at gree please look into this???

Oasis
05-08-2015, 11:37 AM
This happens every sa!

*Edited out the disrespect*

Relic
05-08-2015, 11:48 AM
Sorry about this everyone. :-/

A fix is being deployed currently, it will be resolved soon.

Timala
05-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Hi Relic. What about the lag? I can't hit, my deploys are just pending. Will you pls look into that too.

Vile Lynn
05-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Close out SA to deploy. There is an intended 10 sec "lag." Get used to it.

Relic
05-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi Relic. What about the lag? I can't hit, my deploys are just pending. Will you pls look into that too.

I'll let them know there's significant lag for you.

SA should be fixed now. If you're still experiencing problems, please submit a ticket to Customer Support - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I apologize for the snag.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
05-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Can the points accumulate again? Really helped when they did + what happens to the additional individual battle goals? They were really helpful.

Oasis
05-08-2015, 12:41 PM
This happens every sa!

Nice moderating skills 1shot - I posted the exact same thing in another thread... It's still there...... Can you find Waldo?

Nighteg
05-08-2015, 12:44 PM
I'll let them know there's significant lag for you.

SA should be fixed now. If you're still experiencing problems, please submit a ticket to Customer Support - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I apologize for the snag.

There's a significant lag for EVERYONE. For months. It's nothing new.

Vile Lynn
05-08-2015, 12:58 PM
If you think GREE can fix the lag, raise your hand...

Oasis
05-08-2015, 01:02 PM
This happens every sa!

Why would I show respect to someone, or company that I don't respect?? Don't tell me how to feel !!!

legalious
05-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Why would I show respect to someone, or company that I don't respect?? Don't tell me how to feel !!!

Because it is in the forum rules:

Members of all ages are welcome to view these forums. Any posts containing profanity and/or obscenity will not be tolerated. Nor will insults, personal attacks, accusations or abusive language toward other forum members or GREE staff. Posts containing inappropriate content will be edited or deleted, and a warning and infraction will result.

Relic
05-08-2015, 01:12 PM

Please bring moderation disputes to Clementine, Bolt, or me in a PM. This should not be discussed publicly.

Back on topic, please.

kids
05-08-2015, 05:15 PM
I've assigned all my weakest accomplices to be kingpin and the lag problem seems to be solved

Can someone confirm that ? Is it a new feature ?

Perin
05-08-2015, 07:20 PM
I've assigned all my weakest accomplices to be kingpin and the lag problem seems to be solved

L-O-L hilarious

HavingFun
05-09-2015, 02:21 AM
now when I drop deploys it counts my deploys and takes the item from my inventory but I get no points???

luckily only wasted 10 deploys and not all of them.

can someone at gree please look into this???
Smh, some people never learn that cheaters never win. Even bold enough to play victim on the forums. I also hope Gree looks into this sort of hacking.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Smh, some people never learn that cheaters never win. Even bold enough to play victim on the forums. I also hope Gree looks into this sort of hacking.

What sort?

Winnson
05-12-2015, 11:52 AM

http://www.banklawyersblog.com/.a/6a00d8341c652b53ef010536b1ffd8970b-800wi