PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Mode Firestorm Vanguard +Version - 5/7/15

Relic
05-07-2015, 03:28 PM
We've received several questions regarding crafting of the +version of the Firestorm Vanguard during Heroic Mode; I'm here to shed some light on it.

If you didn't have a regular version of Firestorm Vanguard maxed out before Heroic Mode, you will be able to level the armor and the +version will be unlocked. If your armor was already maxed out, you will unfortunately need to play Heroic Mode as you would normally.

For those who already have +versions of the armor, you will need to play through Heroic Mode in order to craft another +version.

This issue has been fixed for further updates.

Apologies for the frustration and confusion this has caused.

Kangaroeland
05-07-2015, 03:39 PM
No way. Are you actually serious or is this part of
- a prank
- Belated april first
- player appreciation month?

Regretz
05-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Gree has proven their incompetence and sheer stupidity for the last time. Im tired of them doing something rite for a change, then making it worse not even 24 hrs later. Im so done giving these braindead idiots my money.

Kangaroeland
05-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Im done too man. Oh can you speed up my ticket relic? It says i want a firestorm plus or i quit the game. Do you guys do that kind of ****? Would be good. Dont mind getting 8 crystals for it either

Kind of impressive tbh. You took so much pixels from me but i always kept fun playing with my freinds in ill tempered seabass. Even after i didnt get snowstorm+ for 5000 gems even after i didnt get horde after horde raid but weeks later when it was obsolete. Or all the missing gems and energies. The fusible war epics. All of it. But this is just wrong ajd the very last straw. less bananas for your monkey coders next month's soryyyyy

Relic
05-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Your frustration is understandable and will no doubt be conveyed to the team.

I ask that you please refrain from using insults as it is against our Code of Conduct.

Thank you

Regretz
05-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Relic, you have to understand from our point of view. We play this game week after week and its always the same, Gree finds a way to make a mistake. Im tired of hearing sorry, get ur sht together, I kno they get paid enuf by the amount of money we spend on this game. And dont try to smooth things over with 1 of ur pity gifts like 1 gem or a dp key, this is far beyond that. We are sick and tired of Gree messing up and trying to blow it off by apologizing. We dont care about the apologies, after so many times they become meaningless. How about instead of saying ur sorry, go and fix the problem. Relay that message to the team.

Relic
05-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Relic, you have to understand from our point of view. We play this game week after week and its always the same, Gree finds a way to make a mistake. Im tired of hearing sorry, get ur sht together, I kno they get paid enuf by the amount of money we spend on this game. And dont try to smooth things over with 1 of ur pity gifts like 1 gem or a dp key, this is far beyond that. We are sick and tired of Gree messing up and trying to blow it off by apologizing. We dont care about the apologies, after so many times they become meaningless. How about instead of saying ur sorry, go and fix the problem. Relay that message to the team.

I definitely understand. Perhaps not with Heroic Mode, but I've certainly experienced issues with games I'm passionate about and it no doubt raises my ire. I will relay your message to the team on this.

Also, thank you very much for replying constructively. It is very much appreciated!

Ant venom
05-07-2015, 05:39 PM
I definitely understand. Perhaps not with Heroic Mode, but I've certainly experienced issues with games I'm passionate about and it no doubt raises my ire. I will relay your message to the team on this.

Also, thank you very much for replying constructively. It is very much appreciated!

Perhaps not with Heroic Mode? No wonder Regretz call u idiots (GREE) brain dead, I am starting to understand why now.

The Calling
05-07-2015, 06:09 PM

lol that is why I said Gree is ran by monkeys.
Apologize for stepping on someones foot..... DO NOT apologize for incompetence. Frusatration run high because the lack of care for any "Error/mistake" even though it was promised on YOUR OWN facebook that those with maxed on fire strom would be able to get the plus......now the "error" was been fixed. My goodness man.... why don't we all just restart our phones....maybe that is the issue....or wait WHY DON'T YOU TEST OUT YOUR CODE.........is that what you had beta for. My goodness STOP telling to be relax because your surely don't give a damn

roookey1
05-07-2015, 06:11 PM
You Gree guys are really completely out of touch with pretty much every group of your customer base, rules of customer orientation, customer satisfaction, long-term strategies, even most basic stuff as software testing, ticket processing etc. Lack of manpower also seems to be an issue, although cash generation through the game certainly isn't. But back to what the majority of your customers complained about:

7th event, and Heroic mode is still only 7 days (most people won't even play it and especially will NOT spend any gems that way),
Drop rate is 1:5 for me so far - wth?! Do you think I'm a masochist or have nothing better to do with my life?
and the one thing that pulled me in this time - the option to upgrade my existing epic - destroyed by ill-handled testing and release planning.

All of that produced and delivered by a multi-million $ software company.

If K&D were produced somewhere in Africa or in a hole-in-the-wall shop in Southeast Asia, I'd kinda understand. But the address of the company displayed is San Francisco, USA. I would never believe that an US company is able to run down a cash cow like K&D so fast, precisely and on many levels at the same time as they do.

Ant venom
05-07-2015, 06:45 PM
You Gree guys are really completely out of touch with pretty much every group of your customer base, rules of customer orientation, customer satisfaction, long-term strategies, even most basic stuff as software testing, ticket processing etc. Lack of manpower also seems to be an issue, although cash generation through the game certainly isn't. But back to what the majority of your customers complained about:

7th event, and Heroic mode is still only 7 days (most people won't even play it and especially will NOT spend any gems that way),
Drop rate is 1:5 for me so far - wth?! Do you think I'm a masochist or have nothing better to do with my life?
and the one thing that pulled me in this time - the option to upgrade my existing epic - destroyed by ill-handled testing and release planning.

All of that produced and delivered by a multi-million $ software company.

If K&D were produced somewhere in Africa or in a hole-in-the-wall shop in Southeast Asia, I'd kinda understand. But the address of the company displayed is San Francisco, USA. I would never believe that an US company is able to run down a cash cow like K&D so fast, precisely and on many levels at the same time as they do.

Um, GREE is a GREEdy company based in Japan, it isn't a US company and other than that, I agree entirely on your post. GREE maybe you would like to recheck your ratings on the Android Google Play Store and the iOS App Store before u mess up even more.

Kent Chai
05-07-2015, 07:14 PM
I dont understand why players with max FireStorm is being penalised from crafting of Plus version. I'm not saying that we cannot get the full 16 shards. But we should be able to get the plus similar to any players that has the regular FireStorm.

Kangaroeland
05-07-2015, 09:57 PM
I just find it very hard to not insult your coders as they are insulting me with this crap. I love firestorm and think its one of the coolest armors in the game thats why i have two maxed versions. And i get punished for it. Just makes no sense to me and i dont care for your lame apologies because you obviously dont understand and dont care. Theres only one solution to this and that is either fix this now or give everyone with a regular firestorm a plus. I dont know why you think doing it this way and saying sorry on a forum is ok.

Pimatsu
05-08-2015, 02:55 AM
If your armor was already maxed out, you will unfortunately need to play Heroic Mode as you would normally.

For those who already have +versions of the armor, you will need to play through Heroic Mode in order to craft another +version.

This issue has been fixed for further updates.

Apologies for the frustration and confusion this has caused.

Nice...So Im crappy customer, because I played as it should be and upgraded my Firestorm to 99.
And now you punish me for that?
I play this game with 2 accounts and atm only reason to play this are my guild mates.
But things like this makes it even harder to continue.

Relic
05-08-2015, 10:25 AM
We're sorting out how we're going to right this with you all currently. I'll let you know what I find out.

After my request for civility some of you still resorted to insults which is extremely unnecessary. Those of you who did have PM's.

legalious
05-08-2015, 11:36 AM
**UPDATE**

If you have a maxed out Firestorm Vanguard and has collected 8 Starcrystals, and they write a ticket and they will grant you the ability to craft the + version of the armor.

When you are submitting a ticket include the following:
- You have the Maxed Firestorm Vanguard
- You have the 8 star crystals
- Player ID
*Screenshots if possible

Tickets can be sent in from in-game or -> Here <- (https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new)

Kelly Cramasta
05-08-2015, 01:18 PM
**UPDATE**

If you have a maxed out Firestorm Vanguard and has collected 8 Starcrystals, and they write a ticket and they will grant you the ability to craft the + version of the armor.

When you are submitting a ticket include the following:
- You have the Maxed Firestorm Vanguard
- You have the 8 star crystals
- Player ID
*Screenshots if possible

Tickets can be sent in from in-game or -> Here <- (https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new)

I've already opened a ticket today about this garbage & even if you unlock the ability to craft...I still can't craft it because you have sadly limited our number of armor slots! How about you just gift us the plus version of the armor and be done with it already! It makes everyone's life so much easier!!!

Peter Sandelis
05-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Knights,

Update to Heroic Mode: If you already have a Maxed out regular version or a +version of Firestorm Vanguard, please submit a ticket to support once you have reached the following requirement to receive your +version of the armor:

Collect 8 Starcrystals. The team will be manually checking when you received your Starcrystals, so please remain patient with them as this process will take some time.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked on finding a solution to this.

EDIT: Working on double confirmation about going ahead with crafting and event end procedures.

According to the post on Facebook, Starcrystal Fragment drops are NOT randomized, because they would know exactly when and what starcrystal fragments you are getting.

legalious
05-08-2015, 01:41 PM
According to the post on Facebook, Starcrystal Fragment drops are NOT randomized, because they would know exactly when and what starcrystal fragments you are getting.

From what I understand, they know via Time Stamp when received. The drops are still random.

Cuffy Meigs
05-08-2015, 02:41 PM
So if i submit my ticket and screenies etc,etc in timely manner. But it takes time so i miss craft deadline, then what? I miss out again?

Peter Sandelis
05-08-2015, 03:06 PM
So if i submit my ticket and screenies etc,etc in timely manner. But it takes time so i miss craft deadline, then what? I miss out again?

Yep. That's GREE in a nutshell.

Kangaroeland
05-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Thank you. Now lets hope customer support is ready for a heavy week. Lot of fakes incoming i presume. But still happy the ranting helped.

Peter Sandelis
05-08-2015, 05:49 PM
From what I understand, they know via Time Stamp when received.

I'm pretty sure GREE(d) will easily find a faker.

Kakarot
05-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Got mine already, it's a plus of Firestorm Vanguard. Fast reply Gree, thanks :)

kfresh
05-09-2015, 10:59 PM
I've submitted a ticket over 4hrs ago. Can one of the admins please make sure it's reviewed. Thanks��

Marco_
05-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Gave up on the Cold Rock Crags location for a bit after still zero drops after 10-15 runs... :(

Kakarot
05-10-2015, 05:01 AM
It took 24 hours after I sent the ticket so be patient.

Ant venom
05-10-2015, 12:32 PM
My drop rates have been terrible even on Relic Ruins, my shards to run ratio is 1:6 meaning the percentage is about 17%, which is terrible and joke. I hope it improves and I hope GREE improves Heroic Mode otherwise I might just give up on it completely and for real this time.

Sent
05-10-2015, 12:53 PM
My drop rates have been terrible even on Relic Ruins, my shards to run ratio is 1:6 meaning the percentage is about 17%, which is terrible and joke. I hope it improves and I hope GREE improves Heroic Mode otherwise I might just give up on it completely and for real this time.

My drop rate on Relic Ruins was about 50%. Most of my drop rates have been good except for Flaming Wildwood (30+ runs for full crystal) and KoD (10+ runs for two fragments).

Regretz
05-10-2015, 02:15 PM
I sent in my ticket almost 24 hrs ago, how much longer am I expected to wait? Getting a little worried now.

Silent follower
05-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Got mine already, it's a plus of Firestorm Vanguard. Fast reply Gree, thanks :)

Did you get a new armor which you could immediately start to enhance, or did they change the armor in your armor smith to a plus version that you could start crafting?

Kent Chai
05-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Did you get a new armor which you could immediately start to enhance, or did they change the armor in your armor smith to a plus version that you could start crafting?

They will credit one new "Level 1 Firestorm Vanguard+" to your account. You can use this plus and level it to level 35. The crystal in your armour smith will be available for crafting as "Plus Firestrom".

Regretz
05-11-2015, 07:38 AM
Its been 36 hours for me, havent heard anything from Gree and I pmed Relic about 12 hrs ago and still nothing... am I gonna get the plus version or not? This is ridiculous now...

Pimatsu
05-11-2015, 08:03 AM
Its been 36 hours for me, havent heard anything from Gree and I pmed Relic about 12 hrs ago and still nothing... am I gonna get the plus version or not? This is ridiculous now...

I agree...Im waiting also^^
And without armor...I cant make other one and times up.

Regretz
05-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Exactly pimatsu, they r giving us the run around. Wats taking so long to fix ur mistake guys?

Relic
05-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response on this.

If you haven't contacted Customer Support about this please do so immediately so they can assist you with your +version. You can submit a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have already done so, it will be addressed and there's no need to send in another ticket on it. I know it's taking a while and it's frustrating - there's a high volume of tickets on this and it will be taken care of for you in the order your ticket was received.

Also, I apologize for any PM's that aren't answered by me over the weekend, as those are my days off. Any time you need assistance with the game on the weekend, it's best to contact Support (again, if you haven't already). They're staffed on the weekends.

Kakarot
05-11-2015, 09:27 AM

One Firestorm Vanguard+ has been credited to me account. I guess I was one of the first because I got it so fast, that was my plan anyway... wish you best guys.

http://img.pl/mzgh.jpg

Regretz
05-11-2015, 09:28 AM
Thank you for the reassurance Relic, I was getting worried. Thank you for posting and keeping us informed, I really appreciate that.

Cuffy Meigs
05-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Yeah i sent in a ticket 12 hrs ago
Screenies all the way around
Still no response.
Gonna try and be patient. Well see.

Regretz
05-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Going on 2 days now... at this point im gonna miss the crafting period...

Tallimos1
05-11-2015, 03:59 PM
I am at about 36 hours waiting now. Not complaining, just concerned with how heroic mode deals with crafting once the event ends. I had a guild made who was crafting a heroic epic and it was canceled once the event ended. This definitely needs to be changed. But yes I hope I get the Firestorm Vanguard+ soon I am looking forward to leveling it up.

Regretz
05-11-2015, 04:46 PM
So I sent in a ticket regarding my missing war energy, roughly 12 hrs after I sent in my ticket regarding Firestorm+, and that ticket was just answered. Almost 48 hrs later and still no reply to my Firestorm+, im still holding the Starcrystals waiting for it. What is going on, Relic? Im beginning to think im not going to get this Firestorm+.

Kent Chai
05-11-2015, 06:54 PM

Hi Regretz,

Do you have the following 2 things?
1. Max regular Firestorm or Firestorm+?
2. At least 8 crystal collected from Heroic?

I would suppose that you have both and maybe it is just the number of tix submitted are too huge for this period due to the unexpected error.

regards, Kent

Regretz
05-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey Kent, yes when I submitted the ticket I had 8 starcrystals and my maxed normal version of Firestorm. Currently, im up to 14 starcrystals so I would love to begin crafting the plus versions. I feel like im dedicating so much time to this game and being ignored...

Kent Chai
05-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Hey Kent, yes when I submitted the ticket I had 8 starcrystals and my maxed normal version of Firestorm. Currently, im up to 14 starcrystals so I would love to begin crafting the plus versions. I feel like im dedicating so much time to this game and being ignored...

You have us Regretz..you are not being ignored.....hehe

Kent Chai
05-11-2015, 09:19 PM
One Firestorm Vanguard+ has been credited to me account. I guess I was one of the first because I got it so fast, that was my plan anyway... wish you best guys.

http://img.pl/mzgh.jpg
Haha...I got this on the same day GW started.

Pimatsu
05-11-2015, 11:34 PM
I had a guild made who was crafting a heroic epic and it was canceled once the event ended.
Your guild member is liar.
Its enough if you start craft 1min before Heroic Mode ends.

2 days and still waiting armor

dust92
05-12-2015, 01:19 AM
I sent ticket a few hours ago . It seems that I will have to wait very long ..
Hope they manage to solve it before this Mode ends . Or I will have to craft the first one , and use gem to finish crafting it at once , lvl it up , and start crating the plus

Regretz
05-12-2015, 06:20 AM
More than 2 days now im waiting. Im beyond frustrated, im getting extremely angry now. Relic, wtf is really going on? Am I going to get this or not, and y is it taking over 56 hours?

Pimatsu
05-12-2015, 06:35 AM
More than 2 days now im waiting. Im beyond frustrated, im getting extremely angry now. Relic, wtf is really going on? Am I going to get this or not, and y is it taking over 56 hours?

Can you tell us when you get it?

Over 52h now in here _o/

Regretz
05-12-2015, 06:39 AM
Yea same to u Pimatsu, let us know when u get it (if we ever get it). They do realize theres a time limit on Heroic rite? Not exactly the time to be going this slow.

@Relic,
Do I have to send in another ticket? What happened to you "expediting" the process when I gave u my ticket number? Sorry to be like this, but times running out and I just dont understand wat could possibly be taking this long... its closing in on 3 days now! I almost have all 16 starcrystals....

Silent follower
05-12-2015, 02:56 PM

After waiting for 56 hours I got the Firestorm+ a moment ago credited to my account exactly as shown above by others.

Regretz
05-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Well im at at 65 hours now and counting, my frustration is just continuing to grow. Why are others getting it sooner than me? 65 friggin hours and im still in the dark, Relic and Legalious have been of absolutely 0 help in this matter as well

Pimatsu
05-12-2015, 03:36 PM
More than 61 hours now in here _o/

Maybe different platform?
My ticket number: #2417703

Relic
05-12-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone,

I apologize I haven't replied to this sooner, for some reason new posts weren't showing up for me today.

There is a high volume of tickets in queue and still coming in regarding the +version of the Firestorm Vanguard. It will take some time for them to be replied to because of this, but they are being moved through currently. Please keep in mind that tickets are answered in the order they're received and you only need to submit one ticket for your issue. Please don't submit more because it will take even longer for this to be corrected for you.

I know it's frustrating and inconvenient having to wait, but the best thing to do after you've sent a ticket in is to sit tight because it will be taken care, it's just a slow process because of the number of tickets. Even if you don't hear from Support after Heroic Mode has ended, you should still be issued what is due to you, so there's no need to fret about it coming to an end soon.

Apologies for the wait on this, you guys. The volume of tickets take some time to get through.

Pimatsu
05-12-2015, 04:14 PM
But we cant make other one?
When Heroic Mode ends....pieces are gone.
So...some people can make more, but some cant?!

Regretz
05-12-2015, 04:55 PM
This just keeps getting better and better. Im halfway through the final stage of Heroic Mode, so im about to have my 16th starcrystal. I expect to be able to use those starcrystals to craft more... and I know if the tickets r going in order I should ha e gotten mine by now, since I had all 8 starcrystaks relatively quickly. I know not many people could have collected them before me.

Pimatsu
05-12-2015, 05:14 PM
I got armor just now.
Took around 2d 15h

I hope you get yours also, Regretz

Marco_
05-12-2015, 05:33 PM
There is a high volume of tickets in queue and still coming in regarding the +version of the Firestorm Vanguard. It will take some time for them to be replied to because of this, but they are being moved through currently.
Yep, was a dumb move to route that through CS instead of handling it through a database query... I guess minimizing the Firestorm+-es given out was more important than keeping player frustration and CS load low...

Cuffy Meigs
05-12-2015, 06:27 PM
So please answer this question...What happens if heroic runs out or we wait till the last second?
Should we craft the regular version and hope gree fixes this?
Or do we take it on the chin by waiting too long and gree will gift us a firestorm+ in the future?
Seriously, how are we supposed to procede as times running out.
Find this out.

Regretz
05-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Hey Pimatsu, through all my ranting and raving I just got it. Took almost 3 days, but I finally got it. Leveled it to 35 and started crafting the other 2 (since I have all 16 starcrystals) so I guess I cant complain now, im quite happy. I now have 3 firestorm+ lol.

MisterT
05-13-2015, 05:52 AM
So please answer this question...What happens if heroic runs out or we wait till the last second?
Should we craft the regular version and hope gree fixes this?
Or do we take it on the chin by waiting too long and gree will gift us a firestorm+ in the future?
Seriously, how are we supposed to procede as times running out.
Find this out.

*image removed*

I got my plus from Gree about 13 hours ago.

Cuffy Meigs
05-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the reply,
So i just sit and let the game cash out the crystals? Or do i do a last minute craft and maybe get an extraarmor? Dont know how its all gonna work out.
I mean yeah they said the would credit acct but... Hmmm. Still unsure whats best

MisterT
05-13-2015, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the reply,
So i just sit and let the game cash out the crystals? Or do i do a last minute craft and maybe get an extraarmor? Dont know how its all gonna work out.
I mean yeah they said the would credit acct but... Hmmm. Still unsure whats best

I got the + gifted and still had the crystals

Cuffy Meigs
05-13-2015, 02:36 PM
So i was the first guy in my guild to submit a ticket and now theyve all gotten their armors and im still waiting. This is bs.

MisterT
05-13-2015, 02:46 PM
So i was the first guy in my guild to submit a ticket and now theyve all gotten their armors and im still waiting. This is bs.

Maybe you should contact Relic in PM

Pimatsu
05-13-2015, 02:50 PM

IMHO...
Start crafting if you already sent screenshots.
If you don't start craft...you loose pieces and get boosts and crap.
Wait in last minutes and do it.
Post your ticket number in here or send it to Relic.

I waited 2d 15h

Tallimos1
05-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Your guild member is liar.
Its enough if you start craft 1min before Heroic Mode ends.

2 days and still waiting armor

I waited to reply so I could contact the guild member first. It happened during the first heroic mode after it was changed to 7 days. It may have gotten changed since then but I am concerned that it has not. But on another note I am concern that it is taking a while for my ticket to be processed. I spoke to relic about it and I am confident my ticket will be processed before I feel it wont be done in time for me to use my starcrystals. It is only like 1 day left for heroic mode. I really hope I get my armor soon.

navantgarde
05-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Been waiting for 68 hours now and still counting. Hope i'll received mine before heroic mode ended. But i'll be patiently waiting..waiting..waitin..wait..wgrrr.....

Btw my ticket number : #2419940

Cuffy Meigs
05-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Pm'd relic. Got my armor within 10 minutes.
Thanks for all your help

Tallimos1
05-14-2015, 03:54 AM
I have been waiting 4 days now. Very annoyed.

Tallimos1
05-14-2015, 04:16 AM
Been waiting for 68 hours now and still counting. Hope i'll received mine before heroic mode ended. But i'll be patiently waiting..waiting..waitin..wait..wgrrr.....

Btw my ticket number : #2419940

Wow my ticket is 2000ish ahead of you, my number is 2417787. If you get it before I then I know things are not legit.

navantgarde
05-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Wow my ticket is 2000ish ahead of you, my number is 2417787. If you get it before I then I know things are not legit.

Still haven't got mine, i'm sure yours will be saw through before me. Guess mine will be after the HM period ended. Not sure if i should just craft the regular one or wait and risk of getting nothing..

gardibolt
05-14-2015, 01:17 PM
So, did the devs save a lot of time and effort with this little experiment?

MisterT
05-14-2015, 01:42 PM
On alt i didn't get the firestorm+ yet, wonder what to do with crystals

Tallimos1
05-14-2015, 01:45 PM
Still haven't got mine, i'm sure yours will be saw through before me. Guess mine will be after the HM period ended. Not sure if i should just craft the regular one or wait and risk of getting nothing..

17 mins until the event is over and I still haven't gotten my firestorm. Extremely frustrated atm. People have been able to craft a second firestorm so after the event I will be sending yet another ticket for another firestorm, I am going to lose my hard earned starcrystals. 4 1/2 days waiting while others have waited less time and I am even the one who made this suggestion on them using customer support to handle this in the first place on facebook. Very disappointed in the customer service.

tunzis
05-14-2015, 01:54 PM
someone in my guild with the ticket 2423911 got answered a lot of hour ago (and that ticket was sent after mine!!) he hasn't the requisites and that was the answer.. while me with ticket 2423853 still no answer and I have firestorm lv99 and 8 starcrystals..

And also few members of my guild that didn't have the firestorm but crafted it during the heroic randomly got 1x or 2x firestorm plus bonus for free without sending any ticket.. How is this possible??

Tallimos1
05-14-2015, 02:17 PM
someone in my guild with the ticket 2423911 got answered a lot of hour ago (and that ticket was sent after mine!!) he hasn't the requisites and that was the answer.. while me with ticket 2423853 still no answer and I have firestorm lv99 and 8 starcrystals..

And also few members of my guild that didn't have the firestorm but crafted it during the heroic randomly got 1x or 2x firestorm plus bonus for free without sending any ticket.. How is this possible??

2423911? They got an answer an hour ago while mine being 2417787 and I still have yet to get mine... Words cannot express my disappointment in hearing this. The mods here have stated they are answered in order... obviously this isn't the case....even more frustrated now then I was an hour ago.

EDIT: Just checked again and I finally received mine, AFTER the event was over. Sent another ticket requesting another firestorm, the one that I missed out on crafting. But I still received mine after someone who's ticket came after mine.

dust92
05-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Mine was 2422207 .
One of my friends was given a plus , and the 8 crystals he had didn't disappear , so he lvl-ed up the plus he had , and crafted another plus . In other mean , He had 2 plus with 8 crystals only
I had all 16 crystals , so I should have 1 plus from reward and 2 plus by crafting , If they had sent me before the Mode ends ...

Relic
05-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone,

Sorry this is taking so long for you receive; Customer Support is flooded with tickets on this and it will take some time to get to yours most likely. Tickets are answered in the order they're received, just so you're aware.

If you're concerned that Heroic Mode is over, no need to fret. It can be verified what you're owed and it will be given to you.

Dennis Newman
05-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Patiently waiting - Ticket # 2427518 submitted at about 9:30 AM today, but wondering - while others who had their tickets answered earlier were then able to craft a second armor, many of us who were waiting for a ticket answer and worried that we needed the crystals sitting in our account to be checked, have now had those crystals converted to a few measly fba's while others who worked she same as us have gotten two armor sets out of their crystals.

I know, Life isn't fair, but you would think that a game would find a way to treat all of their used base a little more fairly

tunzis
05-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Well finally got it but only after I sent another ticket expressing my disappointment..

Edit: what???? in this minutes almost all players that sent a ticket got the plus, even those without the requisites.. I have no comments about this situation

dust92
05-15-2015, 01:54 PM
I got 1 plus after waiting for 4 days . And all they gave me for my 16 crystals was 1 PLUS . 1 PLUS ONLY ???? Even I crafted them myself , and even I hadn't already had a mxed firestorm reg , I could still have 2 more epics ( one reg and a=one plus ) from crafting
I can't express how disappointed I'm now
My ticket was 2422277 .

Halo Brutes
05-16-2015, 07:38 AM
oh good that we still get him after end of heroic. still waiting here