PDA

View Full Version : Holy ruin epic boss!

CatDor
05-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Great job gree! Increase strength huge and make it impossible for smaller syndicates to compete!

Demolisher VFF Rebels
05-07-2015, 02:23 PM
This is crazy all our members are on 2-3hits one even needed 8hit are were T150 team the smaller teams will struggle even more than us ��

gcooldude
05-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Took me three cash hits on level one boss. Crazy!

madnoob
05-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Everyone will struggle even the top teams. My 5b attack got me to level 8 boss before I needed 2 hits smh

Weasel
05-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Nothing good can come of the threads pertaining to this terrible epic boss event.

/lockthread

rotmang
05-07-2015, 02:55 PM
15 min to defeat the boss but no changes on the healft regen time,,,,good job gree you know how to take the fun out of events (:-(

SKMS
05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Lvl 1-15 boss health increases.
Lvl 16 it drops down. Different guy.
I assume every 15 bosses a new guy with same increasing health.

quityourwhining
05-07-2015, 03:00 PM
15 min to defeat the boss but no changes on the healft regen time,,,,good job gree you know how to take the fun out of events (:-(

actually, regen time is 12 minutes per hit now instead of 25

Bad Fish
05-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Yep, one more event that has any sort of fun removed from it & will run way too long. Programmers really need to pat each other on the back for another successful change. Only thing missing is 4 other events running along with it...

rotmang
05-07-2015, 03:06 PM
actually, regen time is 12 minutes per hit now instead of 25

Not with my acc energie all gone,,,,checkt every 2 min until the last 5 sec no energie to do a hit and run out of energie with 14 min remaining!

Evan1000
05-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Health regen was lowered and you get a new boss every 15 bosses

aarondavidsdad
05-07-2015, 03:22 PM
With such a massive format change to the epic boss, where are the mods and developers? No need to answer because I already know. The mods are too busy deleting relevant threads. The developers are hiding under their desks. Get on here and explain to your customers what in the Sam hell is going on with this event!!!

Mrs Cash
05-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Booooooooooooooooo!

Blaggard
05-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Health regen was lowered and you get a new boss every 15 bosses

...and you get an extra 15 min per boss. It's really not that bad. People just don't like change.

Red BD
05-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Took me 3 free/1 cash (albeit $625) to put down #1. And they think MY CREW OF 12, 3-4 of whom are on the lam and another who seems to be MIA can come even vaguely close to whooping 78 (?) day EACH???????
I'm dreading to see day 14.

Evan1000
05-07-2015, 03:37 PM
...and you get an extra 15 min per boss. It's really not that bad. People just don't like change.

Yep. But I'm scared to see the L150 boss health.

There is a pattern. The boss health on L16 is the same as the boss health on L2, L31 and L3 and so on.

rotmang
05-07-2015, 03:39 PM
I still had energie left when i trigert lvl 10 boss but i need 13+min before i can do a hit??

reticlover
05-07-2015, 03:41 PM
gree is being greedy and making people spend money on gold cause they keep screwing up and pushing people to stop spending money which caused gree to loose 2bil last 1/4 and they are trying to earn it back, so they are screwing us and them selves

the.webjunky
05-07-2015, 03:43 PM
gree is being greedy and making people spend money on gold cause they keep screwing up and pushing people to stop spending money which caused gree to loose 2bil last 1/4 and they are trying to earn it back, so they are screwing us and them selves

+1 on that

rotmang
05-07-2015, 03:44 PM
My other acc didnt get a reffil in those 14 min i waited 5 min new boss up and still needed 3 min before i can hit,,,

rotmang
05-07-2015, 03:45 PM
After the regen i could do 3 paid hits,,,,

John_Locke
05-07-2015, 03:47 PM
There are 10 different bosses to defeat. I'm going to hold off judgment until I see all the changes.

In addition, there's 14 days, morons, not 7. How about you wait more than a few hours to unequivocally declare a horrendous failure.

Edit: if you're going to ghost edit my post, at last make sure and clean up after you're done. There no suck word as "ait".

Bad Fish
05-07-2015, 03:47 PM
People just don't like change.

I for one would welcome actual change. The only things different about this EB that they haven't tried at one time or another in past cycles is a shorter regen time & extended it to drag out for 14 days.

aarondavidsdad
05-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Pretty simply it would be helpful if someone from Gree communicated regarding the changes. That is easy yet it fails to happen. It is poor business practice.

madnoob
05-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Maybe u should talk to your friends in sas and ask them to stop spending to send gree a message.

Bolt
05-07-2015, 04:03 PM
I've got a basic explanation here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115416-Hoodslam-Epic-Boss-event) everyone. My apologies this wasn't done in advance.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 04:19 PM
There are 10 different bosses to defeat. I'm going to hold off judgment until I see all the changes.

In addition, there's 14 days, morons, not 7. How ait you wait more than a few hours to unequivocally declare a horrendous failure.

Please be respectful to all members and staff. Thank you.

plavine
05-07-2015, 04:57 PM
With such a massive format change to the epic boss, where are the mods and developers? No need to answer because I already know. The mods are too busy deleting relevant threads. The developers are hiding under their desks. Get on here and explain to your customers what in the Sam hell is going on with this event!!!

Communication at its finest

MK Loves You
05-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Dr. Phil says communication is key to a great relationship.

KingOW
05-07-2015, 05:10 PM
I've got a basic explanation here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115416-Hoodslam-Epic-Boss-event) everyone. My apologies this wasn't done in advance.

They key word being basic explanation. We want, and need, the full explanation.

Best regards,
KoW

Weasel
05-07-2015, 05:14 PM
They key word being basic explanation. We want, and need, the full explanation.

Best regards,
KoW

I find your middle finger avatar insulting and offensive.

Red BD
05-07-2015, 05:18 PM
Thanks, Bolt. My problem is that if #1 of Round 1 is SO much more powerful than the Round 40 (or higher) of past events, and they get tougher and tougher (logically and as stated) as time goes on, this is just....
Never mind.

If I don't want to play the game as presented, I will not play it.

KingOW
05-07-2015, 05:27 PM
I find your middle finger avatar insulting and offensive.

1) Don't look at it then. It's cleared by moderators.
2) What do my avatar have to do on this topic? Nada. Discuss what should be discussed, bro.

Best wishes, yours truly
KoW

lewnbec
05-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Took me three cash hits on level one boss. Crazy!

It took me 4 paid and a free. My att is 147 mil. Way to make people stop playing your game Greedy. Put things back the way they were and make it fun again. Better yet, give it back to funzio and stop trying to make as much money as you can. This is just outrageous. I don't care about the stats. I will not b3 doing this event. Maybe if you actually gave a cash payout for beating the boss like you did for every other eb. This event is catering to the top syns and those that have obscene amounts of money to just hand over to you for gold.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 05:40 PM
1) Don't look at it then. It's cleared by moderators.
2) What do my avatar have to do on this topic? Nada. Discuss what should be discussed, bro.

Best wishes, yours truly
KoW

Your avatar is relevant anywhere it is posted. Giving the middle finger is an obscene gesture and is in violation of the inapproprite content section of the forum Code of Conduct.

Please change or remove it. It is no more acceptable than WWII Jewish propaganda images.

Garland Greene
05-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Your avatar is relevant anywhere it is posted. Giving the middle finger is an obscene gesture and is in violation of the inapproprite content section of the forum Code of Conduct.

Please change or remove it. It is no more acceptable than WWII Jewish propaganda images.

Stop being such a baby

Weasel
05-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Stop being such a baby

Garland Greene
05-07-2015, 07:06 PM
Are you staff?

Weasel
05-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Are you staff?

Irrelevant question is irrelevant.

surfinguy369
05-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Are you staff?

He is just a troll looking for attention is all. Pay him no mind!

Garland Greene
05-07-2015, 07:16 PM
I don't think so. By telling me to be respectful of members AND staff tells me your trying to imply you may be staff and are therefore entitled to more respect. I've never once been disrespectful of staff and I find it disrespectful of you to inform me that I need to be. And I know your not btw, step off your pedestal

Garland Greene
05-07-2015, 07:16 PM

lol yah thats it

Weasel
05-07-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't think so. By telling me to be respectful of members AND staff tells me your trying to imply you may be staff and are therefore entitled to more respect. I've never once been disrespectful of staff and I find it disrespectful of you to inform me that I need to be. And I know your not btw, step off your pedestal

Sir, you need to calm down. Please be respectful to all members and staff, and anyone else under any other title. Thank you.

TZora
05-07-2015, 07:29 PM
I just love this place. over and again, gree plays us and we cry them a river of joy. dont u think if something needs to be changed it has to be on our side of the street?

1Shot
05-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Level 10 is two free hits for me.

lewnbec
05-07-2015, 07:53 PM

I agree with KOW. If the mods haven't said nething about it, why should you? If it's insulting you that much do as he said, don't look at it. Until you mentioned it, I didn't even notice it. If that don't work, bring it to a mods attention and see what happens. You telling him to change it doesn't mean squat unless you have that position of power to make him change it. This is a forum to discuss Crime City and how bad Greedy is messing it up. Not to complain about a tiny pic most won't even look at.

Robert Headley Jr
05-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Another event fubared thanks Gree

ukwildcats5
05-07-2015, 07:58 PM
******* gree. Could you at least spit before you use us. This dry we get from you every cycle is starting to take a toll on me. In other news.... I'm done for good with this company. Absolutely no more fun in playing it as they only cater to the rich. Its a game. It shouldn't cost a thousand dollars a month to compete against other people in a pixelated game.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I agree with KOW. If the mods haven't said nething about it, why should you? If it's insulting you that much do as he said, don't look at it. Until you mentioned it, I didn't even notice it. If that don't work, bring it to a mods attention and see what happens. You telling him to change it doesn't mean squat unless you have that position of power to make him change it. This is a forum to discuss Crime City and how bad Greedy is messing it up. Not to complain about a tiny pic most won't even look at.

Kitty McPurr
05-07-2015, 08:20 PM
I will go ahead and agree with Weasel, the middle finger avatar is clearly against the Code of Conduct...whether forum mods were the first to notice or members.

Dipstik
05-07-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm liking this event more every minute!

*munches popcorn*

kimberleyj
05-07-2015, 08:22 PM
eb was great during the last cycle , made it fun again for high lvl people. but why 14 days for this eb :confused: i am sure alot will be bored by the 6/7 day never mind 14 days.

Kitty McPurr
05-07-2015, 08:49 PM
The length of the EB is because syndicate goals of 300 daily kills will happen each day, and some personal goals include completing 10 of the syndicate daily goals.

Kitty McPurr
05-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Several forum members have complained that this is "The Longest Event Ever" in history...may I remind you that we have LTB goals that last north of 18days every single cycle.

6 hours into an event is hardly the time to start complaining, unless you are sooo weak as to not be able to kill the first couple bosses. If that is the case, sorry to give you the bad news but A)you started the game too late B) you haven't been playing correctly up unto this point C)I know it is cliche but...Spend Gold.

HavingFun
05-07-2015, 08:53 PM
******* gree. Could you at least spit before you use us. This dry we get from you every cycle is starting to take a toll on me. In other news.... I'm done for good with this company. Absolutely no more fun in playing it as they only cater to the rich. Its a game. It shouldn't cost a thousand dollars a month to compete against other people in a pixelated game.

Could you please repost without all the asteriks. Thanks

surfinguy369
05-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Several forum members have complained that this is "The Longest Event Ever" in history...may I remind you that we have LTB goals that last north of 18days every single cycle.

You are comparing two very different things here. LTB goal only requires an upgrade every so many hours while this event is much more time consuming! Next time you try posting something of relevance make sure its comparable!

John_Locke
05-07-2015, 08:59 PM

Epic. I loled hard.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 09:01 PM

Unless you want to focus solely on the event timer, LTBs are in reality one of the shortest events. You log in to build or upgrade ten times at the most, each time requiring no more than a minute or two depending on connection speed. The timer may say 18+ days, but the actual player engagement is closer to 10-30 minutes in total, spread across up to 2.5-3 weeks.

A two week event requiring significant engagement throughout is, in fact, the longest event ever. Chances are there are people you know who have already spent 10-30 minutes on this Epic Boss event, and it hasn't even been live 12 hours yet.

John_Locke
05-07-2015, 09:05 PM

Troll, yes. But his game is deeper than you think.

Weasel got back from an extended ban; was it a month? Two? I lost count. But ever since he came back, he's not only been polite, he's been obsequious. It isn't obvious to most of they members on this forum, since few here spend large amounts of time on the internet, so I'll make it obvious.

Weasel is a troll, but he's not trolling the members. He's trolling the mods, and they can't do anything about it.

Kitty McPurr
05-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Unless you want to focus solely on the event timer, LTBs are in reality one of the shortest events. You log in to build or upgrade ten times at the most, each time requiring no more than a minute or two depending on connection speed. The timer may say 18+ days, but the actual player engagement is closer to 10-30 minutes in total, spread across up to 2.5-3 weeks.

A two week event requiring significant engagement throughout is, in fact, the longest event ever. Chances are there are people you know who have already spent 10-30 minutes on this Epic Boss event, and it hasn't even been live 12 hours yet.

Incorrect sir...in order to upgrade an LTB fully one must log in much more often to collect your buildings in order to pay for your upgrades. Nevermind the countless hours, days, weeks, years to build that IPH...Check and mate.

trickymicky
05-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Nothing but LOVE on my end, love the new EB structure, love the ltb I upgraded to lvl 10 before it was officially released, I even love the kow persons middle finger avi . Everyone should pop a Coke and sing the song.. Think ill buy a powerball ticket, seems to be my month!!!!

Jinxybear
05-07-2015, 09:26 PM
As the great economist Karl Marx once said, "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

Weasel
05-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Incorrect sir...in order to upgrade an LTB fully one must log in much more often to collect your buildings in order to pay for your upgrades. Nevermind the countless hours, days, weeks, years to build that IPH...Check and mate.

Actually, you need only pay Gree. This can be accomplished in a matter of minutes. If you have played the game, building your IPH and collecting buildings, you have done so for the purpose of building income and collecting cash. Your personal reasons for said purposes are secondary to your decision to participate in a Limited Time Building event.

By your logic, every event is in fact one single event that began when you started playing, as every effort towards achieving success holds the intent of enabling one's self to achieve further success in future events.

HavingFun
05-07-2015, 10:49 PM
By your logic, every event is in fact one single event that began when you started playing, as every effort towards achieving success holds the intent of enabling one's self to achieve further success in future events.

This probably went way over his comprehension threshold lol
Oh yeah, you forgot the "check and mate" lmao

Weasel
05-07-2015, 11:00 PM
This probably went way over his comprehension threshold lol
Oh yeah, you forgot the "check and mate" lmao

Considering the argument was that an event that requires 30 minutes of involvement, max, is the longest event we have, I suspect you may be correct.

Captain Torgue
05-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Great job gree! Increase strength huge and make it impossible for smaller syndicates to compete!

That's the way it should be. If you don't like it then buy gold and join a better syndicate.

Dat Guy
05-08-2015, 01:14 AM
That's the way it should be. If you don't like it then buy gold and join a better syndicate.
Do the Mollies have space for me? I sometimes skip leg days.

Sandhawk
05-08-2015, 02:00 AM

Change in general isn't bad.

Major changes without ANY forewarning is.

Jeronimo
05-08-2015, 03:36 AM
Change in general isn't bad.

Major changes without ANY forewarning is.

It's called authism.

F@st
05-08-2015, 03:53 AM
syn goal going to be hard for many low..

HavingFun
05-08-2015, 04:35 AM
syn goal going to be hard for many low..

After two years this is your first post, so do we wait another two years for you to finish your sentence?

Kitty McPurr
05-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Actually, you need only pay Gree. This can be accomplished in a matter of minutes. If you have played the game, building your IPH and collecting buildings, you have done so for the purpose of building income and collecting cash. Your personal reasons for said purposes are secondary to your decision to participate in a Limited Time Building event.

Yes, the whole game is a bit like ouroboros. We do keep playing each event, so that we can be stronger/wealthier for the next event. The argument was that this was the longest event ever, not if this event was the most time consuming. Length of an event is clearly displayed in goal chains. It is in fact not the longest event ever.

Kitty McPurr
05-08-2015, 04:51 AM
Considering the argument was that an event that requires 30 minutes of involvement, max, is the longest event we have, I suspect you may be correct.

I am surprised to see you engaged in a blantent insult to someone's intelligence, or comprehension level. I though you were above those petty things.

Guess you won't be getting a Christmas card from me this year...

HavingFun
05-08-2015, 05:10 AM
Yes, the whole game is a bit like ouroboros. We do keep playing each event, so that we can be stronger/wealthier for the next event. The argument was that this was the longest event ever, not if this event was the most time consuming. Length of an event is clearly displayed in goal chains. It is in fact not the longest event ever.
He clearly stated "Unless you want to focus solely on the event timer" in which you then implied building iph and bla bla bla should be counted also, thus confirming the comprehension remark as being spot on.

Perin
05-08-2015, 06:46 AM
I agree with Weasel on the length of this event. It IS the longest event we have had. Who counts LTBs as an event? Theyre not even on the calendar!

Perin
05-08-2015, 06:47 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA greatest post ever!!

Max Power
05-08-2015, 07:13 AM
It's called authism.

Huh?????????

MK Loves You
05-08-2015, 10:25 AM
******* gree. Could you at least spit before you use us. This dry we get from you every cycle is starting to take a toll on me. In other news.... I'm done for good with this company. Absolutely no more fun in playing it as they only cater to the rich. Its a game. It shouldn't cost a thousand dollars a month to compete against other people in a pixelated game.So I get banned for saying 'sucks'....but this is OK?

1Shot
05-08-2015, 10:43 AM
I understand the frustration of this, but lets please act mature and respectful. Criticism is fine as long as it's constructive, bad language is not needed.

Dipstik
05-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Include me with the list of people confused by the apparent double standard.

Bad Fish
05-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Apparently ******* isn't offensive to anyone.

Oasis
05-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Apparently ******* isn't offensive to anyone.

I'm an Atheist - have at it....

1Shot
05-08-2015, 12:57 PM
A few posts were deleted that were disrespectful just to let you know, so scanning over what was "wrong" is pointless for the future, thanks.

Oasis
05-08-2015, 01:06 PM
A few posts were deleted that were disrespectful just to let you know, so scanning over what was "wrong" is pointless for the future, thanks.

Sorry mommy.....

dis·re·spect·ful/ˌdisrəˈspek(t)fəl/
adjective
adjective: disrespectful
showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite.
"a deeply disrespectful attitude toward women"
synonyms:
discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ill-behaved; More

Relic
05-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Sorry mommy.....

dis·re·spect·ful/ˌdisrəˈspek(t)fəl/
adjective
adjective: disrespectful
showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite.
"a deeply disrespectful attitude toward women"
synonyms:
discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ill-behaved; More

This is extremely uncalled for. Please check your PM inbox.

Red BD
05-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Level 10 is two free hits for me.

Bully for you, One Shot.

Relic
05-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Everyone, please keep in mind that language that isn't offensive to you can very well be to others. I advise that "Gosh Darn" be used in place of the harsher alternative.

Thank you.

MK Loves You
05-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Or 'Dad Gummit'

I love tacos
05-08-2015, 06:50 PM
I thought we had a thread about over moderation lately but could have off point.

Captain Torgue
05-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Everyone, please keep in mind that language that isn't offensive to you can very well be to others. I advise that "Gosh Darn" be used in place of the harsher alternative.

Thank you.

Gosh darn, that blows !

1Shot
05-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Or 'Dad Gummit'

The names OneShot.

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 12:31 AM
The names OneShot.

Technically it's 1Shot.

HavingFun
05-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Technically it's 1Shot.

Who or what is 1shot? Never heard of it.

TheJess
05-09-2015, 05:37 AM

Pass for most I presume.

Jeronimo
05-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Took me 3 free/1 cash (albeit $625) to put down #1. And they think MY CREW OF 12, 3-4 of whom are on the lam and another who seems to be MIA can come even vaguely close to whooping 78 (?) day EACH???????
I'm dreading to see day 14.

Goals are aimed at syndicated with 60 members.

Jeronimo
05-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Lmao why would 'gosh darn' be allowed and 'god damnit' not?! Everyone knows that the person means EXACTLY the same.
Besides, saying things don't matter. For example, when someone swears with words like 'cancer' who cares. It's just a word. Why would mankind think of a word to name something if people aren't allowed to even say it?!

Dat Guy
05-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Lmao why would 'gosh darn' be allowed and 'god damnit' not?! Everyone knows that the person means EXACTLY the same.
Besides, saying things don't matter. For example, when someone swears with words like 'cancer' who cares. It's just a word. Why would mankind think of a word to name something if people aren't allowed to even say it?!

I have argued this point for decades with no success. It is all in the meaning and not the actual words, but I guess I am the crazy one.

John_Locke
05-10-2015, 01:19 AM
I have argued this point for decades with no success. It is all in the meaning and not the actual words, but I guess I am the crazy one.

The words themselves aren't dirty; they're just letters strung together. People define the words.