PDA

View Full Version : The Lag is Killing Me!

Vegaman
05-07-2015, 01:47 AM
GREE,

The lag now on the game has become unbearable!!

Danger Mouse
05-07-2015, 03:59 AM
And yet, I bet your gold disappears in the blink of an eye when you miss hit due to the lag

Brown Out
05-07-2015, 08:33 AM
You playing on a Blackberry? Time to upgrade, no lag for me.

Agent Orange
05-07-2015, 08:39 AM
You playing on a Blackberry? Time to upgrade, no lag for me.

You realize that Blackberry has not supported Android in years so it isn't even possible to run MW without getting
The upgrade warning.

Agent Orange
05-07-2015, 08:50 AM
And yet, I bet your gold disappears in the blink of an eye when you miss hit due to the lag

Yup just had it happen on my main account, poof gold gone even though I have plenty of energy refills. Based on button sizes and positioning one can only assume that all of this is intentional.

Tinker
05-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Yup just had it happen on my main account, poof gold gone even though I have plenty of energy refills. Based on button sizes and positioning one can only assume that all of this is intentional.

Working as intended. Design feature.

Bolt
05-07-2015, 11:35 AM
If you guys can provide more details I can look into it. Does the lag happen everywhere in the game? only in your base? do certain actions trigger lag? any patterns?

PRY
05-07-2015, 12:14 PM
If you guys can provide more details I can look into it. Does the lag happen everywhere in the game? only in your base? do certain actions trigger lag? any patterns?

easy Iphone 4 lags like crazy, since I got Iphone 6 in April lag is gone. That simple

superman007
05-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Lag is due to Raid Boss Farming. Jump out of the faction and you'll notice there is no lag.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Lag is due to Raid Boss Farming. Jump out of the faction and you'll notice there is no lag.

Sorry, that might be the lag you're experiencing.

That doesn't mean others aren't experiencing lag.

While we're discussing LAG, let's not forget LATENCY, too!!!!

WBS
05-07-2015, 01:04 PM
FL lags really bad. It's not worth trying to deploy under 2 minutes left for me.

Vegaman
05-07-2015, 04:23 PM
I object very strongly to legalisious EDITING my post.

Vegaman
05-07-2015, 04:27 PM
I am on latest generation ios upgrade on iphone6 with fibre optic unlimited broadband. The lag is ridiculous and not much farming going on.

The reason for my " white space " and puncuation was to demonstrate the sheer frustration at having to wait so long.

How dare you edit my post. There was no profanity etc in my post. The editor has oversteped the mark and i demand that you reinstate my post as it was origionaly written.

Agent Orange
05-07-2015, 04:33 PM

Best to send a PM to Bolt, he's trying very hard to keep things under control.

Vegaman
05-08-2015, 02:00 AM
So a mod can spend time editing a post that was topical and conveyed the intended message...

But can't answer simple questions put to them by game users.

This really is messed up. I want an answer ! as to why legalisious saw fit to edit my post but failed to answer any of the outstanding questions on this forum.

ju100
05-08-2015, 02:53 AM
So a mod can spend time editing a post that was topical and conveyed the intended message...

But can't answer simple questions put to them by game users.

This really is messed up. I want an answer ! as to why legalisious saw fit to edit my post but failed to answer any of the outstanding questions on this forum.

Lego-lucius is just a mod/player/unpaid. He's not the one able to give an answer about lag or any other game issue...

Sandhawk
05-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Question: I want an answer ! as to why legalisious saw fit to edit my post but failed to answer any of the outstanding questions on this forum.

Answer: Because "legalisious" is a fellow player and volunteer mod and doesn't have anymore info about the game than you or I.

Edit: Touché ju100. You type faster than I do. lol...

ju100
05-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Answer: Because "legalisious" is a fellow player and volunteer mod and doesn't have anymore info about the game than you or I.

Edit: Touché ju100. You type faster than I do. lol...

:p

J-manKometh96
05-08-2015, 05:10 AM
You got your answer. Twice even.

However certain people in certain positions with certain "powers" should know when to leave things the hell alone.

Vegaman
05-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Then if from what you seem to be saying that lushylisious, knows no more than me or you...

Whats the point of him being a mod.

This gets even worse. ,!

legalious
05-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Whats the point of him being a mod.

1 part is to keep people from posting a foul language. :p

I also edited yours because it violated the:

Please avoid difficult to read posts with “CrAzY cApS”, “ALL CAPS”, or overly large or small fonts. The use of excessive white space, punctuation, non-standard/offensive characters, and emoticons also apply to the language rule.

Vegaman
05-08-2015, 08:37 AM
In fact that would do me a huge favor as i can dump this game !

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-08-2015, 08:48 AM
The power lies within each of us to free ourselves from situations that are harmful to our health, freedom, happiness, and finances.
You must release your inner champion.
You must free yourself, if you are enslaved.

HellRaizer
05-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Th....e l....ag. Co..st.. Me numer...o..ous gol...d in th....e pas..t

I think that was one of the questions we asked in the past in the AMA.

Boom Beach has a good system.. The confirm button is disabled for 3 seconds and if you click it early (or during ... L..a..g..) it doesn't register

carl9764
05-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Front Line has become a joke to play due to the lag in deploying units

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-08-2015, 01:03 PM
I can think of many jokes.
Most aren't funny.
Irony comes to mind.

Rolinz
05-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Seems worse this FL Event. Not surprised!

Also a bigger LAG in GREE posting rewards for upcoming WD Event.