PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Threads About missing event!

Modern War Forum GF
05-06-2015, 03:50 PM
What a Joke!

Where is THE ****ing EVENT ??????

That was THE post was About, come on north Korea style censorship..you Guys amazing incompetence at running this product is true amazing.

Yes, I call this removing of THE thread SENSOR north korean style.. DAMN what a Joke!!

100 Posts ATM on THE forum About THE monkeys at GREE, a mod himself started by posting a monkey grouphug picture.. WTF

Now repost my thread!

PS event still isnt live! Fix that instead of handing out points to me

HellRaizer
05-06-2015, 03:55 PM
No need to aggressively take it out on the Mods/CMs.

Modern War Forum GF
05-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Well obviously iTS normal to be pissed if they try to shove something under a rug with a reason that holds not a grain of sense in iT!

Modern War Forum GF
05-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Mediterranen massacre been live for 2 Hours now, and no goals available..

Usually when this happens threads pop up left and right, NOW with FLTQ still running, not Many players CARE.
Or they are all so used to this happening no one is still surprised when iT happens, but that Doesnt make iT right.

MaroonMonsoon
05-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Mediterranen massacre been live for 2 Hours now, and no goals available..

Usually when this happens threads pop up left and right, NOW with FLTQ still running, not Many players CARE.
Or they are all so used to this happening no one is still surprised when iT happens, but that Doesnt make iT right.
Agree it has become normal operating procedure, so calm down

J-manKometh96
05-06-2015, 04:34 PM
It seems the anger is mostly caused by actions here, rather than in game, so anger towards the mods/cm's appears well placed.

Agent Orange
05-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Seems rather counter productive to nuke those threads on the surface, not having seen them I can't say much more but it is on the surface disturbing indeed.

Bolt
05-06-2015, 04:55 PM
The event does not actually exist, it was advertised on the calendar by mistake, our apologies for any confusion.

I removed your thread because it was toxic and insulting. You can ask about an event, even display anger at an error, without the need to explode in insults. I made this clear to you when I deleted the thread.

Modern War Forum GF
05-06-2015, 05:13 PM
The event does not actually exist, it was advertised on the calendar by mistake, our apologies for any confusion.

I removed your thread because it was toxic and insulting. You can ask about an event, even display anger at an error, without the need to explode in insults. I made this clear to you when I deleted the thread.

So Nice to have an answer on THE main question.. How difficult is iT if you consider THE post an insult, which I clearly beg to differ, to EDIT my post and give us THE answer About THE event!

and if you delete THE thread at least make a thread yourself About THE event.. IMO not handeling THE thread in that way constituties to THE thought of an ignore and iT Will go away tactics..

J-manKometh96
05-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Bolt, perhaps addressing the subject in a separate thread of your own AFTER removing the toxic thread would be a better alternative in the future?

J-manKometh96
05-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Hey OP, stop copying me! Lol.

Bolt
05-06-2015, 05:41 PM
So Nice to have an answer on THE main question.. How difficult is iT if you consider THE post an insult, which I clearly beg to differ, to EDIT my post and give us THE answer About THE event!

and if you delete THE thread at least make a thread yourself About THE event.. IMO not handeling THE thread in that way constituties to THE thought of an ignore and iT Will go away tactics..

Bolt, perhaps addressing the subject in a separate thread of your own AFTER removing the toxic thread would be a better alternative in the future?

That is exactly what I had planned to do, I was simply waiting for a developer to get back to me so I had a better answer than "I don't know". It's Ok to recreate a thread but you insist on insulting and calling names even when I specifically told you that that is what got your thread deleted. If you are this upset I suggest stepping away from the keyboard and coming back when you have cooled off.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-06-2015, 06:12 PM
That is exactly what I had planned to do, I was simply waiting for a developer to get back to me so I had a better answer than "I don't know". It's Ok to recreate a thread but you insist on insulting and calling names even when I specifically told you that that is what got your thread deleted. If you are this upset I suggest stepping away from the keyboard and coming back when you have cooled off.

Excuse my off topic comment, but it is appropriate.
Please accept my compliments about the way you generally handle these things.
I may not always agree with what you say, and I'm sure you feel the same.
But, you DEW keep your cool.
I am not being sarcastic, simply telling the truth.
Under previous regimes here, bans were issued swiftly.
So, I respect the way you address these quarrelsome situations.
Kudos to you and the current regime.

major willy
05-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Their answer is always I don't know or sorry I'll get back to you. Wow has this game gone up in flames or what. It's always a mistake. Damn I would be fired if I made that many mistakes. How do I apply. Lmao. Or lmaodhism. Meaning laughing my as so hard I start myself.

mikey2
05-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Can we atleast get Bolt's "monkey group hug" picture posted in here?

Geez, this forum has really gone downhill…

J-manKometh96
05-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Sadly my own workplace is becoming like GREE. Time to write up the resumé.

Agent Orange
05-07-2015, 05:33 AM

Agree DEW Bolts been around the block with stuff like this before from the looks of things. Definately a step forward.

bam bam.
05-07-2015, 06:23 AM
Bolts striking down the whingers. His/her handle is no mistake.

JimmyThePick
05-07-2015, 04:52 PM

This is classic. Well done & thank you for the laughs.