PDA

View Full Version : Server link fails as last hit on npc arrives...m4 times in 6 hours?

Gileas
05-06-2015, 05:40 AM
My faction has noticed this went from really rare to inexcusably frequent. I was just on L18 of masters for Rolling a Thunder. It takes 12 hits to kill. As I hit from 11th to 12th hit, and she dies, a moment later the popup saying the link to server had failed. If I hit okay to keep playing shes dead, my energy gone. Or she's back up, my energy gone. If I quit out and come back, she's alive again even if she had been dead before and the reward is gone too. As is my energy. So it's lose/lose/lose/lose. Can you guys think about making this 1) not so obvious? It happened to me 4 times tonight in four different zones / quests but ALWAYS on the hit that should have killed the npc. Or (GOD FORBID) Fix your servers - put in new cable / create a reimburse script for the lost energy? You sure have demonstrated the ability to recognize that since the npc died but came back to life you csn remove the reward! Why not then, seeing these things, autoscript a reimburse for the energy.
Or are you just screwing us over again?
Let me guess, "it's a known issue, and should be addressed in a future release, and you appreciate my patience?"
Not anymore you don't. I'm considering gathering screenshots from a full guild - everyone is having this problem. And writing it all up and passing it to an attorney or maybe the SF DA. It's worth just fixing, instead of the headache and accompanying news. Why do you guys always take the route that disregards your customers and is easiest to fix but never do it?
Gileas
If you guys would

Agent Orange
05-06-2015, 05:46 AM
I have the same thing happening but only on IOS. My first thought was this is a new fix for the airplane glitchers but it is extrememly frustration when it happens on the LTQ/FLTQs as you describe. At first I suspected a bad wifi connection but it craps out even when sitting next to the router.

Jg48
05-06-2015, 06:19 AM
It's happening way to often.

But monkey brigade said working as intended

Gileas
05-11-2015, 11:13 PM
It seems to have been fixed. I don't know what's going on but this whole fixing stuff is so far from my experiences I guess I'm going to just roll with it as a good thing, and be happy about it. I also got a ticket reply that not only included words that made sense, it actually addressed my issue and provided a prompt solution I was happy with. It blew my mind. Now I want to know what is going on at GREE. This has me off balance. Hopeful isn't an expression I'm accustomed to existing in the same universe as GREE but I gotta say, if they continue with the fixing problems and treating customer tickets like.. Well, customer tickets, then I will make room for the notion.
Gil

Johnson_Jr
05-12-2015, 02:36 AM
Hello,
It happens to me aswell but here my obrservations :
-It only happens on the last kill, all agree
-It only happens with these F%?§##G AIR Animation (PLEASE PLEASE STOP'EM!!)

My advice :
Go to the last kill but before hitting ur target just refresh the game, for exemple refresh the rival list or open Faction tab.

ezmunie
05-12-2015, 08:40 AM
This happens to me as well. I've sent in tickets but nothing has been resolved. I'm on iOS iphone 5 and ipad 3.

JB5
05-12-2015, 09:33 AM
This happened to me on a 3- day ltq. Sent ticket to gree wondering why I didn't receive the wrapper after the third day was complete. They sent a response showing that I only finished day two 14/15. Then I explained that I recieved the pop ups telling me I recieved the reward and that I'd used energy packs to complete all 3 days, they said sorry for your inconvenience. Typical gree......

I'm on android, btw.

ju100
05-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Hello,
It happens to me aswell but here my obrservations :
-It only happens on the last kill, all agree
-It only happens with these F%?§##G AIR Animation (PLEASE PLEASE STOP'EM!!)

My advice :
Go to the last kill but before hitting ur target just refresh the game, for exemple refresh the rival list or open Faction tab.

Those damn animation were already a pain in the ass when using the pilot licenses with the android planes...