PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (5/5/2015)

Bolt
05-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Hello Crime City Denizens!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Blaggard
05-05-2015, 02:50 PM
At the start of each cycle, every event should have a description so we know what it is.

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Thank you for getting rid of the epic boss event tiers. Also, I think your solution to the raid boss jumping issue was very well done... people can still jump if they like, but the incentive to do so was reduced and it's now impossible for 150 or 200 people to all be given a prize off a single boss. Good job.

rotmang
05-05-2015, 03:30 PM
It would be nice if there is more time between the ltq and sltq and not end and start on the same day,,
and as posted above a discription of events would make things more clearly. Posted on forum or in the game globe.

HectorAM
05-05-2015, 03:57 PM
I seem to be having servers lag or slow down problems. Is this normal?

Nighteg
05-05-2015, 04:46 PM
1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
b) Add more syndicate bonuses
c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.
e) sell temporary bonuses for cc cash.

2)Street Assault:
a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).
b) decrease regen time. It's ridiculous.
c) Increase units price. You might as well give them out for free.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 04:58 PM
1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.

Second.

2)Street Assault:
a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).

a) This was fun
b) agree
c) They DO give the units out for free. Increasing the cost of them would serve no purpose.

Unless...

c)i) stop giving units away for free
ii) change the goal rewards and rewards for placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in 30 minute battles from free units to additional deploys. This would reward activity because inactive players do not use their deploys/allow their deploys to fill up. A player with a full deployment metre would not be able to accumulate additional deploys.

Evan1000
05-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Thanks for making LTQ's half decent, now make them not impossible to finish. Normal mode should be able to be completed for free in 4 days with however much starting energy. It reallyy isn't. I'm not saying speed goals shouldn't cost gold, but normal mode in general should.

John_Locke
05-05-2015, 06:31 PM

2)Street Assault:

This. I know that personally, I started buying gold when I was having fun as a free player and wanted to have more of said fun.

deennrap
05-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Every ltq should show final prize, so we know its worth doing it.

Max Power
05-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Thanks for making LTQ's half decent, now make them not impossible to finish. Normal mode should be able to be completed for free in 4 days with however much starting energy. It reallyy isn't. I'm not saying speed goals shouldn't cost gold, but normal mode in general should.

Says who? Normal is not impossible to finish, it is impossible to finish free. Their prizes, their rules.

!Radar
05-06-2015, 11:43 AM
I wasn't a big fan of demon farming. Log in, tap 4 times, lose, repeat. If you're going to reward activity increase the number of demons rewarded for winning battles or reward a demon per node won, not just give out demons for showing up. They cost 25 gold each and you're giving them away 5 at a time every half hour. Seems odd, I'm sure we wont see an extra 40 attacks for every battle we log in to. I believe the idea behind the farming was to get people used to having the demons and to hopefully convince people to purchase them.

Evan1000
05-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Says who? Normal is not impossible to finish, it is impossible to finish free. Their prizes, their rules.

I never said it was, and I never said it wasn't their rules.

I'm sorry, I worded it wrong. What I meant to say was, for the love of human decency, the NORMAL mode of an LTQ shouldn't take gold to complete.

Also, no one asked if you agree with my opinion. Its my opinion, on a feedback thread that isn't for you. Feel free to give your own feedback, but just plain bashing on someone else's feedback without proper reason isn't very constructive.

Winnson
05-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Is there really a 2 week epic boss coming up?

Max Power
05-07-2015, 05:58 AM
I never said it was, and I never said it wasn't their rules.

I'm sorry, I worded it wrong. What I meant to say was, for the love of human decency, the NORMAL mode of an LTQ shouldn't take gold to complete.

Also, no one asked if you agree with my opinion. Its my opinion, on a feedback thread that isn't for you. Feel free to give your own feedback, but just plain bashing on someone else's feedback without proper reason isn't very constructive.

Opinion noted. You want more free stuff. I think that is already on file. Carry on.

Evan1000
05-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Opinion noted. You want more free stuff. I think that is already on file. Carry on.

It's not free, it takes energy, and if you don't have much starting energy, energy and time. Time for the most part is equal to gold, and it annoys me that they have been taking this away for most events.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 10:18 AM
It's not free, it takes energy, and if you don't have much starting energy, energy and time. Time for the most part is equal to gold, and it annoys me that they have been taking this away for most events.

http://utbblogs.com/home/bradu25/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/but-i-want-it.gif

Evan1000
05-07-2015, 11:45 AM
http://utbblogs.com/home/bradu25/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/but-i-want-it.gif

Exactly! See the toddler agrees with me :p

rotmang
05-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Here is some positive feedback,,,,,for the first time your developers did something realy good,,,,,the are the best you could ever get,,,,,never ever will you find a group of people thats so good in wrecking up a event like this epic boss,,,,,good job guys a big thumps up.

Max Power
05-08-2015, 06:56 AM

If it didn't come out of your wallet, it is free. At some point you will learn the difference between theoretical and actual spending.

Timala
05-08-2015, 11:36 AM
The lag is killing SA. It's not the first time you have overlapping events and it doesn't work!!!!!!!

Players keep telling you everytime but you don't listen. This is just stupid and frustrating.

Thanks for the weekend off.

jmeijer
05-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Well maybe Gree you shouldn't make EB a 14 day event. Make it 11 and let it start right after SA is done. It's not so hard, right..

This makes my spending go down so much.

aarondavidsdad
05-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Too many events at once. Quit trying to kill Crime City like you've killed Modern War.

Mrs Cash
05-08-2015, 06:13 PM
1. 14 days for Epic Boss? Absurd.
2. Why no splash screen with battle results? VERY RARE to get one lately. SA. Both platforms.

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 01:01 AM
Here is some positive feedback,,,,,for the first time your developers did something realy good,,,,,the are the best you could ever get,,,,,never ever will you find a group of people thats so good in wrecking up a event like this epic boss,,,,,good job guys a big thumps up.

Do you have some sort of pathological aversion to periods? Or to putting anything other than exactly five commas in?

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 01:03 AM
As for the feedback: being back Weasel.

#FreeWeasel

rotmang
05-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Do you have some sort of pathological aversion to periods? Or to putting anything other than exactly five commas in?

LoL,,,,,you got nothing else to do than well like counting,,,,,and no i dont accept for 1

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 01:46 PM
and no i dont accept for 1

Do you accept for two?

chobits275
05-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Since the attack and defense stats are pretty much useless can we please get a way to reset our stat points or at least reallocate the attack/defense?

LeatherKicks
05-10-2015, 10:51 PM
BONUSESSSS for SYNDICATE!!! And do something interesting with accomplices. Last format didn't really work out. But I'm sure you can come up with something. Like a -1 mafia accomplice. Or so forth.

John_Locke
05-10-2015, 11:22 PM
BONUSESSSS for SYNDICATE!!! And do something interesting with accomplices. Last format didn't really work out. But I'm sure you can come up with something. Like a -1 mafia accomplice. Or so forth.

Or an additional henchman!

Babytway
05-11-2015, 11:16 AM
We need a new AMA session ASAP

John_Locke
05-11-2015, 05:39 PM
We need a new AMA session ASAP

That's a great idea! The last one cleared up so many questions and gave us a very clear picture as to the direction the game was heading in. Another AMA would certainly be just as helpful!

Mrs Cash
05-12-2015, 09:34 AM
How about cleaning up our forum chat?
Suggestion: create another tab that consists of brick/uzi/monetary donations and actual member communication in the chat area.

Questions and communication gets lost amongst all those donation posts.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Suggestion: create another tab that consists of brick/uzi/monetary donations and actual member communication in the chat area.

You can delete the donation posts in chat without changing the log.

Jcw9811
05-12-2015, 10:36 AM

Use a chat app. The in game chat sucks. Almost every top 400 team uses one. Line, groupme, and kakao are great to use. Plus there are 100s of different rooms that players use in those apps all from different teams to help make the game easier for each other.

Mrs Cash
05-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Some of us use groupme, others rely on the in game chat. Some peoples just don't want to download more apps, can't really blame them. Its toooooooo tedious manually deleting those donation notifications. And, those donation posts aren't totally useless, its an easy way to see who is donating and who isn't at any particular time.
Tbe in game chat would work better without each and every donation message.

Winnson
05-12-2015, 11:08 AM
That is a really good idea to separate communication and donations in the syndicate forum.

If your crew is generous, that's all you see all the time.

I second the notion Mrs Cash.

Winnson
05-12-2015, 11:10 AM
And fix SA chat. 96% of the time it's not working.

Either fix it or remove it.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Where is the Raid Boss?

:confused:

cooch
05-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Where is the Raid Boss?

:confused:

Duhh. U can't do EB and RB @ same time.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Duhh. U can't do EB and RB @ same time.

...on the globe schedule. Duhh Urself.

cooch
05-12-2015, 03:29 PM
...on the globe schedule. Duhh Urself.

You tend to make incorrect statements and don't bother to check. Seen your other recent comments in another topic.

The globe has the LTQ and EB only; no other events listed for IOS at least.

Besides it just means another event you whine about.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 07:30 PM
lol, you're more confused than me.

LeatherKicks
05-12-2015, 07:35 PM
14 day epic boss. Don't make it habit, it'll take 35 hits to kill 150... first time I may not complete. =(

BusterGuts
05-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Stats are now too large for the space allotted on the add mafia screen. It looks like ****...