PDA

View Full Version : EB rewards jacked up again

Jnsolberg
05-05-2015, 02:12 PM
The unit drops for EB are exactly the same as last time, all the way to the Owl for that last box event.
This is twice in a row. Please get it fixed ASAP.

Shade CBD
05-05-2015, 02:13 PM
But that requires....no! I can't say it, but I must! It needs....programming.

Nacon10
05-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Please change the epic boss rewards

Bolt
05-05-2015, 03:14 PM
The unit drops for EB are exactly the same as last time, all the way to the Owl for that last box event.
This is twice in a row. Please get it fixed ASAP.

This issue is being worked on right now, sorry about that.

Shelob
05-05-2015, 03:48 PM
I hope the Owls will be converted to Compasses.
Shouldn't be that difficult for professional IT-ers.

Jnsolberg
05-05-2015, 05:36 PM
I hope the Owls will be converted to Compasses.
Shouldn't be that difficult for professional IT-ers.

They didn't get converted on the last EB. You would think that Gree could learn from their mistakes instead of repeating them.

kruppe
05-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Still happening any ETA on fix?

Saint-BEL
05-06-2015, 03:25 AM
They didn't get converted on the last EB. You would think that Gree could learn from their mistakes instead of repeating them.

copy + paste seems so much easier.

Zepson
05-06-2015, 03:41 AM
copy + paste seems so much easier.

Well, we'll copy and paste this message for next Epic Boss then ;)

By the way, greetings Duvel lover !

Sim
05-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Just got another Barred Owl just moments ago. I've sent in a ticket but no response from over 5 hours ago.

DragCro
05-06-2015, 06:30 AM
It is isnt fixed, i got owl a moment ago.
I know that owls are now popular and Hip but this owls doesnt have any purpose,at least put some stats or temporary boost on it hehe ����

Nacon10
05-06-2015, 06:50 AM
This issue is being worked on right now, sorry about that.

This issue has not been resolved. Please begin smacking people to speed things up.

[rudy]
05-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Gree: We are waiting for this issue to blow over before we get someone to pop in here (remember the issues with the war?). In the meantime, please spend cartloads of gems to try to fix the issue yourself.

Hobbs
05-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Feel,like we have been here before.....and it's still not fixed,just got another Owl

Bolt
05-06-2015, 09:21 AM
The fix should go out today. The fix will also convert owls to compasses so they will not go to waste. Sorry about the aggravation everyone.

Thick Gibbon
05-06-2015, 10:06 AM
The fix should go out today. The fix will also convert owls to compasses so they will not go to waste. Sorry about the aggravation everyone.

Bolt,

I am sure that you are a nice guy doing your best in the face of adversity but please can you pass this message upwards to the developers. Actually when I say "developers" I'm pretty confident that it's probably one guy working on a a whole range of gree games.

Anyway, my message: how the hell can there be so many bloody mistakes in this game?!? Basic stupid mistakes coupled with zero attention to anything. Fixes after fixes to fix other fixes. Seriously, it's a ****ing shambles. There are lots of people who are using their hard-earned money here and they are getting ripped off by this continual incompetence.

Thank you.

Sim
05-06-2015, 02:08 PM
The problem seems to be fixed. However, I am still short about 15 compasses. They have NOT been converted.

Valid or
05-06-2015, 02:34 PM
The problem seems to be fixed. However, I am still short about 15 compasses. They have NOT been converted.
I know that they said they would be converted, but given some might register as having 100+ from the box event that used the owls..it might be a good thing not to convert them. It is a leader board event, and converting all owls could hurt all players, more than help.

The red Baron
05-06-2015, 02:48 PM
I actual got again an owl for boss lv 75 were this should be imposible !!!!
But even batter as the woodland stuff 5 attaxk 2 defense i got opening the best box of last war.

DragCro
05-06-2015, 03:09 PM
It is ok.It wasnt a big deal.
Thanks

P.s.Bolt welcome to the forum

Bolt
05-06-2015, 04:12 PM
The fix is live now, thank you for your patience.

Sandhawk
05-06-2015, 11:00 PM
This issue has not been resolved. Please begin smacking people to speed things up.

I approve this motivational method now and in the future.

Sim
05-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Still no conversion of owls to compasses.

Valid or
05-07-2015, 04:45 AM
Still no conversion of owls to compasses.
While I know bolt said it, did you expect gree to do it?
I can here wht would be said, befor anyone even says a thing, if they did it.
People logging in to the box event compleated, as they finished the one that used owls.
People saying how unfair it is, when people get all the owls they had from the last leader board event converted and then added to this one.
To be able to do it, gree would have to make sure no one had owls prior to the start of the event, and has gree ever removed any of the useless items we had to gather for quests from our inventory?
Best not do it, a conversion would kill the leaderboard if we all still have owls registering inside the game from the last eb/box leader board event.

Jnsolberg
05-07-2015, 04:51 AM
While I know bolt said it, did you expect gree to do it?
I can here wht would be said, befor anyone even says a thing, if they did it.
People logging in to the box event compleated, as they finished the one that used owls.
People saying how unfair it is, when people get all the owls they had from the last leader board event converted and then added to this one.
To be able to do it, gree would have to make sure no one had owls prior to the start of the event, and has gree ever removed any of the useless items we had to gather for quests from our inventory?
Best not do it, a conversion would kill the leaderboard if we all still have owls registering inside the game from the last eb/box leader board event.

The Owls have been converted to compasses, but it took me from less than 40 to more than 40, and I didn't get the Dismal Chest for 40 compasses. Sent in a ticket.

Sim
05-07-2015, 08:38 AM
still no conversion for me