PDA

View Full Version : More Goals for Raid Boss may be needed

Pidgeot
05-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Rather than making boss health higher, why not add a Prestige and Master goal of the "Event: <Boss Name Here>" event? The one now can be easy where you where you collect 1 of each unit for the wrapper. Prestige can be collect 3 of each unit for that wrapper and Master can be collect 5 of each unit for that Wrapper. Since most of use kill bosses all event long, you can reward players who put in the extra time without the need to change anything. Of course boss health needs to be much lower but this would complement the change in boss health.

I say try it out and see how players take to it.

Jg48
05-04-2015, 05:32 PM
The monkey brigade will f that up too.

pick_sax
05-04-2015, 10:47 PM
If you weren't correct, that would be funny. As it stands, it's just true.

The monkey brigade will f that up too.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Monkeys everywhere feel the pain of such comparisons.
Those of us who have "monkeys" as family members, feel pained when we read such comments.
The majority of monkeys are law abiding, hard working, decent, kind, caring members of the primate family.
Sure, there are a few, uncivilized, naughty, violent, monkeys bent on mischief; but those aren't representative of any of the fine monkeys I know.
My daughter had a pet monkey during her elementary school years.
His name was Mr. Chips.
Mr. Chips was smart, neat, quiet, and a very loyal companion to my daughter.
She and I often reminisce about the many laughs we had with Mr. Chips.
To read the sickening, disparaging comments about the many fine moneys the world over hurts me deeply.
I'll get over it, but can we all be a bit more restrained before besmirching an entire species, and our cousins, to boot?
According to my daughter, as Mr. Chips always told her, "You'll never see us monkeys getting drunk on booze, abusing illegal drugs, shooting each other with guns, or not supporting our children. It's you humans who make us monkeys look good!"

http://youtu.be/NnqzaGPEwyY

Tinker
05-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Monkeys everywhere feel the pain of such comparisons.
Those of us who have "monkeys" as family members, feel pained when we read such comments.

OMG: I may soon delete the game from my phone but never the link to the Forum.