PDA

View Full Version : Linking accounts...

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-04-2015, 04:30 PM
These days, you can link 20 or 30, maybe more accounts to a game center or Google account.
You can have one faction in its entirety on one device.
Yeah, I've already done it.
Before you knock it, consider the advantages of one WD streak team accessible from three or four devices.
Or, you and four or five TRUSTED associates can comprise an ENTIRE faction.
You are no longer required to be part of some silly social experiment.

If you have an older device (or devices), you can easily access these games from a newer, faster, more powerful device.

Speed ump
05-04-2015, 09:42 PM
But most here enjoy the social side, and is why they even continue to play.there may be q few who don't. I'd say anyone in the forums does, maybe more than they might want to admit, as just being here is part of the social experience. Otherwise we wouldn't be in the forums at all.

pick_sax
05-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Ill take advantage this change, and the ios min requirement, to retire accounts. At least one if mine will cease to work 5/15 if I understand the splash screen correctly. But multiple accounts, and your point is well taken, who do.I rely on to be more active then "Me"? Right.

Agent Orange
05-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Have to admit I like linking and running multiple factions this way. Being the only one makes things move a lot faster in WD plus you can pick strategies more easily since you don't have to contend with someone else's ideas…

I currently run 3 factions in WD can get interesting. Granted when I was in a real faction I ran multiple players on devices spread all over the place.

jrb22250
05-06-2015, 06:00 PM
How can you link accounts if they are on separate game center accounts?

Web323
05-07-2015, 09:51 AM

No, but you can sign out and then link them

veeridian
05-07-2015, 09:41 PM

Actually you can. I had 2 accts on my game center and 1 acct linked to my wifes. I sent in a ticket to GREE and they unlinked the single acct on my wifes and linked it to mine. So now i have 3 accts linked to my game center... except that I have an older device and made the stupid mistake of upgrading to 5.1 and now I can't get into any of them unless I have access to my wifes ipad that has the game on it still and not upgraded.
But, that's another issue. But you can link other game center accts to 1 single acct if you want, you just need GREE's help and permission to do so.