PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Farming Strats for Weaker Factions

Pidgeot
05-04-2015, 04:09 PM
This is a 5 day Raid Boss and most of you wont finish or make it through prestige so for factions capable finishing bosses, you want to spend the first 2 or 3 days just farming bosses. Boss 30 has 85b health and if the faction is decently powerful, (single attacks between 2 to 6b damage) you can farm the boss for loot, which will make your overall attacks more powerful. Boss 25 and 30 are good bosses to hit during faction slow times. The best boss for loot ratio is boss 55 and 60 since you'll be dropping the common loot tier. Boss 55 has 513b health while boss 60 has 684b health. These bosses may require your PA to deal damage. IF you can use single attacks here as well, at least 60% of the time you'll be getting a unit with at least 34m attack. 4 attacks later could net you 110m raw attack gain, which if done each hours or so could get you over 1b more damage for bosses. If boss 55 and 60 are not efficient, just farm 25 and 30 to get better stats since you'll be getting at least either a 14m using or a 22/34m unit about 40 to 50 percent of the time, which can get you 50 to 75/80ishm attack an hour

The key here is to not focus as heavy on completing the goals since easy and normal don't have boost, though you can for extra units BUT the loot is far better than the prizes you get from goals. Also as you know, the higher the goal, the higher the boss summoned and this can waste time and health. The best things for you to do is farm the early bosses to increase your damage output for the later bosses in prestige or for the easy and normal goals.

To recap, bosses 25 and 30, have low health (51b and 85b) and net an average 75m attack for single attacks while bosses 55 and 60 have higher health but net about 110m raw attack. I say make the best of what you guys got for now. Afterwards you can use the remaining time for goals.

good gawd noooo
05-04-2015, 04:20 PM
useful advice for begginners and long tem players alike(especially those that missed the last epic boss). if done poroperly your pa will have signifigantly increased by last day

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Bosses 5, 10, & 15 yield four successful, one hit attacks for at least 70% of the player base.
Each trinket dispensed will be worth the folders used.
These days, you can buy folders for valor, and most people are holding more valor than they'll ever spend.
Farming, not some mythical faction goal, the only way to roll.

Mason123
05-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Best idea for rb , love it when players have great input to help others. Thanks.

Tinker
05-05-2015, 07:52 AM
The other side of this Raid Boss is the LTQ and FLTQ are now superfluous.
Most non gold factions aren't able to finish Prestige or Master.
The prizes aren't even equivalent to killing one L55 Boss so why bother with either the LTQ or FLTQ?

Ever wonder what a GREE think tank looks or sounds like?

I await guesses lol

JimmyThePick
05-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Ever wonder what a GREE think tank looks or sounds like?

I await guesses lol

A sensory deprivation chamber.

Pidgeot
05-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Im glad to see such good feedback here.

JimmyThePick
05-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Quality game, quality forum posts.

And given your post history Pigeot, I'd think twice about criticizing
the 'quality of content' out here.

Pidgeot
05-08-2015, 10:51 PM