PDA

View Full Version : Is War is Dying?

Ninja☆Smoke
05-04-2015, 06:26 AM
I'm not trolling or looking to get flamed. Battle weekends were supposed to be the ultimate team events...Show off your fancy stats, going heads up with rival teams and talking smack after. Guess the point I'm making... without a boycott, scores are around half of what they are normally are. It's very difficult to spend a couple hundred gold(for me) or multiple vaults for big timers with temporary mods and terrible prizes compared to other events. Especially with the two major Events Epic and Raid bosses are base off your Raw Attack or some form of them. I hope future Battles will carry better prizes or mods that will be effect different aspect of Crime city besides % Def or Att.

Nighteg
05-04-2015, 07:21 AM
For a lot of people (majority?) the battles are the LEAST favorite event.

Dipstik
05-04-2015, 07:27 AM
Let's face it... aside from bragging rights, wars don't really add much anymore. Now this game is all about waiting for the next time they give us a way to farm an infinite amount of weapons in the next tier of stat inflation. It's cheaper, too.

TheWarthog
05-04-2015, 07:49 AM
I think the use of intel hasn't helped. It removed much of the team approach and replaced it with mindless attacking. Maybe that was part of the reason for the accomplice fiasco?

Dipstik
05-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Heh... I agree with that. I was in a top ten team at the start, then I spent a long time in gold-free syndicates before going back to a competitive team. I was amazed at how much more precise the intel has gotten.

willis3
05-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Heh... I agree with that. I was in a top ten team at the start, then I spent a long time in gold-free syndicates before going back to a competitive team. I was amazed at how much more precise the intel has gotten.

Sorry dippy, just smacked your bottom in war :-)

Dipstik
05-04-2015, 10:00 AM
You did? I didn't notice.

Garland Greene
05-04-2015, 12:43 PM
War weekends are still my favorite event and where I spend the most gold. War prizes have always sucked which I've never understood, but thats the way it's always been. As Dipstick said, bragging rights plain and simple. That's what war weekends are about, climbing the ladder and attracting new members based off your rank. Maybe I'm in the minority but I still think it's the funnest. RB 2nd.

cooch
05-04-2015, 12:46 PM
The war replaced the pvp events. Pvp was so popular that gree gave out virtually nothing in prize value yet we played and spent some gold.

War is probably still most popular event so now they can give out token prizes.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Meh, war was more fun when I used gold. Now, war is just another event. No biggie.

spiderman
05-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Indeed mate they are. The great Indian Nation, was defeated long ago. Happy gaming mate.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 02:47 PM
The war is dead now.

cynicalmofo
05-05-2015, 03:15 AM
The war is dead now.

Most of the reason for the battles previously being fun was the smack talk on the forum before, during and especially after. Read into that what you will.

Killer p
05-05-2015, 03:59 AM
Most of the reason for the battles previously being fun was the smack talk on the forum before, during and especially after. Read into that what you will.

Thread locked for talking smack!!!

willis3
05-05-2015, 04:24 AM
You did? I didn't notice.

I was gentle

Ninja☆Smoke
05-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Definitely agree with intel spreadsheet/Dockbot have dulled the war experience. Within first hours of Wars, Top 50 teams are scouted. Simply find the most delicious targets on Intel, and Proceed to tap and refill or use any strategy you choose.

fuzzy
05-05-2015, 05:02 AM
Indeed mate they are. The great Indian Nation, was defeated long ago. Happy gaming mate.

Wrong.

The great Indian Nation is still alive and kicking. We choose which events to toss our money at and war is not one of them. We are still a top 100 team in war and top 50/75 in SA when prizes are worth our time.

We complete Raid Boss / All days of epic boss / SA streaks and SLTQ.

Like I said. War is just not worth our time or effort.

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 05:33 AM
Top 100? Remember when lupo bet his account that you'd win the first syn war? I do.

sad. I bet my teepee is older than most of your members'.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Top 100? Remember when lupo bet his account that you'd win the first syn war? I do.

They only have about 20. Most have 3+ accounts. Funny how their description says something about "no $ 4 gree" (paraphrasing), yet they clearly do still pay up. Once full of buffalo pie, always full of buffalo pie.

Winnson
05-05-2015, 06:22 AM
Well aren't you a sad and bitter little bunch. Indian Nation is awesome.

I am honored to be there. Great crew.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 06:29 AM
Well aren't you a sad and bitter little bunch. Indian Nation is awesome.

I am honored to be there. Great crew.

Don't sweat it, Winnson... most customers don't remember when your syndicate was ruthlessly humbled once wars began.

You see, nobody told you guys that Henchmen were the way to go, not tepees. But, each to their own. ;)

Winnson
05-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Humbled, or not stupid enough to throw gold at Gree hand over fist after seeing what battles were coming down to?

Blaggard
05-05-2015, 06:36 AM
So Indian Nation are all mouth but no trousers then.

Thanks for clarifying!

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Well, they did talk A LOT of smack talk before wars... Not having enough gold to beat FC or any T10 was an interesting turn. The group never had problems with throwing gold at Funzio/GREE before war. Heh, they funded CC in the early days.

sister morphine
05-05-2015, 06:57 AM
Well, they did talk A LOT of smack talk before wars... Not having enough gold to beat FC or any T10 was an interesting turn. The group never had problems with throwing gold at Funzio/GREE before war. Heh, they funded CC in the early days.
Indians as a whole were never the biggest spenders in the game. A few spent big; others less so. Fight Club (comprising almost all the real big spenders) was put together with the sole purpose of beating Indian Nation when the syndicate wars began.

It is funny how you all say Indian Nation™ are irrelevant now, but here you are still talking about us. Other than SAS and TAW, who else gets that attention? HTC Blue once, when lots of forum regulars were members. Now it's another refuge for spenders either retired from or unable to get into the top two, who cares. :)

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Wow... you do have a high opinion of yourselves. Didn't you promise me a 20-0 EVERY two hours?

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Indians as a whole were never the biggest spenders in the game. A few spent big; others less so. Fight Club (comprising almost all the real big spenders) was put together with the sole purpose of beating Indian Nation when the syndicate wars began.
Before war, I posted. As a whole, as you posted; as a group, as I posted, they were the biggest group of spenders before war. Yes, you're right: FC was formed to win, but I didn't want to rub it in.

It is funny how you all say Indian Nation™ are irrelevant now, but here you are still talking about us. Other than SAS and TAW, who else gets that attention? HTC Blue once, when lots of forum regulars were members. Now it's another refuge for spenders either retired from or unable to get into the top two, who cares. :)

Did somebody say irrelevant? Only you did. Your syndicate has a large proportion on the forum. Of course it gets talked about.

HTC Blue is dead. Not a single original smug member left. Pity.

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 07:19 AM
HTC isn't dead. It's just moved underground. #Smug4L!

huff-n-puff
05-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Going back to the Intel/Doc bot post. Yes, this made war boring. I have much more fun battling in my chat app-free syndicate. We have scouts, wall hitters and designated PA guys for massive DLs. This is much more fun, we were 26/5 last weekend...

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 07:36 AM
I'm still surprised GREE allows DocBot since it is a 3rd party app and I thought using a 3rd party app to enhance the game violated GREE's ToS. *shrugs*

lol, yeah Dipstik, #Smug4L!

Weasel
05-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Fight Club (comprising almost all the real big spenders) was put together with the sole purpose of beating Indian Nation when the syndicate wars began.

You people just keep telling yourselves whatever it is that you need to. The actual "sole purpose" was to finish in the number one rank, regardless of who the rivals of the time might be.

1) One of your members, your leader even, is the one who brought up the subject of indian nation in this thread. People have a tendency to respond to comments posted with at least semi-relevant replies.
2) Who else gets attention? Any syndicate that chooses to come to the forum and post about themselves. It's not always good attention, but that distinction is irrelevant.

I'm still surprised GREE allows DocBot since it is a 3rd party app and I thought using a 3rd party app to enhance the game violated GREE's ToS. *shrugs*

lol, yeah Dipstik, #Smug4L!

Third party app on a third party chat app. It's against the ToS to use a third party app to modify the actual game. Saying you can't use a third party app within another third party app is like saying you can't use 3-ply when you "you know what". None of Gree's business.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 08:39 AM
ooooh, so two 3rd party apps cancel out each other. Got it! JK.

I thought Accomplices and all the jazz was meant to disable DocBot's intel app, but it kinda backfired in a way. *shrugs*

My syndicate is not dependent on DocBot, so I really don't know or care too much.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Yeah, dockbot is for lazy people with a little spare change laying around.

Scouting the good old fashioned way is where the fun is. For the first day or so... Then it's mostly repeat match ups and you can just reuse your own intel.

legalious
05-05-2015, 08:47 AM

I imagine that DocBot will be fine for now and then they will eventually outlaw it. Just like they did with the VPN changers to watch videos.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 08:48 AM
Lol... You can still use a VPN to watch videos. Not sure where you get your intel from, but it's incorrect.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 08:54 AM
There is not really a way for GREE to "outlaw it."

Like to see GREE make us use the in-game chat instead of 3rd party chat apps, ha!

legalious
05-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Lol... You can still use a VPN to watch videos. Not sure where you get your intel from, but it's incorrect.

I get my info from reading the updates and stay informed. You can find it here: Account Sharing, Proxy Servers and Account Security. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97819-Policy-Account-Sharing-Proxy-Servers-amp-Account-Security)

Might want to re-read and refresh yourself.

Blaggard
05-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Doesn't really modify any user's experience with the game in all honesty.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 09:36 AM
I get my info from reading the updates and stay informed. You can find it here: Account Sharing, Proxy Servers and Account Security. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97819-Policy-Account-Sharing-Proxy-Servers-amp-Account-Security)

Might want to re-read and refresh yourself.

I can tell you for fact that has nothing to do with using a VPN for watching video advertisements.

The link deals with account sharing and proxy servers. A VPN isn't a proxy server. There is a difference. Your information is correct in what it relates to. Unfortunately, it is unrelated to VPN usage and does not apply here.

Might want to do some research and educate yourself.

legalious
05-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Doesn't really modify any user's experience with the game in all honesty.

That's what was said previously about VPN ninja and Tunnel Bear, which now can result in a users account being banned.

Clementine
05-05-2015, 09:40 AM
VPN can NOT be used to watch extra videos for Gems/Gold. This has been stated multiple times before.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 09:42 AM
I know many people who do it. Are you telling me what I see happen with my own eyes isn't actually happening?

beartrap
05-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Maybe if you educated yourself and stayed informed you would have known this.

I did, then again I used VPN Ninja and was banned before.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Never heard about any of this.

Carry on....

Clementine
05-05-2015, 10:11 AM
I know many people who do it. Are you telling me what I see happen with my own eyes isn't actually happening?

Users may be able to do it, but if they are reported or found to be using this system, they will be banned. End of story.

Killer p
05-05-2015, 10:13 AM
I imagine that DocBot will be fine for now and then they will eventually outlaw it. Just like they did with the VPN changers to watch videos.

I can imgine gree would want to outlaw dockbot but i certainly dont see how that would be possible! Maybe dockbot will outlaw gree lol

Killer p
05-05-2015, 10:15 AM

With your own eyes?? So you either sitting next to the person?? or you the one doing it?

Weasel
05-05-2015, 10:16 AM
With your own eyes?? So you either sitting next to the person?? or you the one doing it?

What, you don't have any friends who play this game too?

Or you just don't have friends?

Weasel
05-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Users may be able to do it, but if they are reported or found to be using this system, they will be banned. End of story.

Well that's pretty different from saying people can NOT use VPN to watch videos. Can NOT means it doesn't work. And it does work. If someone has to be reported before this becomes an offence, unless they go around telling or showing others, nobody will ever know.

So people CAN use VPN to watch videos. Just because people aren't "technically allowed" to do something doesn't mean they cannot do it anyways.

Killer p
05-05-2015, 10:24 AM
What, you don't have any friends who play this game too?

Or you just don't have friends?

You funny bugger, no, i have made friends in this game but none of my actual friends play it!

Second, so you were actually sitting next to the guy or girl that did it as i asked!

Also how do your "friends" feel when you constantly writing on the forum that cc is for small minded individuals With addiction problems?

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Actually my guess is that the amount of gold given out by those videos is tracked easily. The most I've ever gotten in one day I think is 40, and I think that's a hard ceiling. If someone managed to get 200 gold in one day, I bet they get caught.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 10:45 AM
You funny bugger, no, i have made friends in this game but none of my actual friends play it!

Second, so you were actually sitting next to the guy or girl that did it as i asked!

Also how do your "friends" feel when you constantly writing on the forum that cc is for small minded individuals With addiction problems?

I never said that's who CC is "for". I've said that's who Gree preys on to earn a living. I know and am friends with many people who play freemium games, none of whom are dumb enough to actually pay anything for them.

legalious
05-05-2015, 11:05 AM
I never said that's who CC is "for". I've said that's who Gree preys on to earn a living. I know and am friends with many people who play freemium games, none of whom are dumb enough to actually pay anything for them.

Maybe it would be best if don't you called players who spend money on Freemium games dumb.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Wow, an infraction for that is a bit of a stretch. I bet you feel all powerful and mighty now.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Who has the virtual popcorn?

Did he actually call a gold-buying customer dumb?
No, he implied they were acting dumb.

Ugh, semantics! Next time say they 'aren't smart enough' or something. Sheesh.

TMI
05-05-2015, 11:34 AM
I spend money on this freemium game and I am thoroughly offended by Weasel's comment!

I'm actually going to cry and also make an appointment with my family doctor for counselling, and perhaps an antidepressant.

#sarcasm

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
05-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Crime City keeps getting better and better

cooch
05-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Before war, I posted. As a whole, as you posted; as a group, as I posted, they were the biggest group of spenders before war. Yes, you're right: FC was formed to win, but I didn't want to rub it in.

Did somebody say irrelevant? Only you did. Your syndicate has a large proportion on the forum. Of course it gets talked about.

HTC Blue is dead. Not a single original smug member left. Pity.

While we are on a relevant subject. What happened to weasels father iteachem?

beartrap
05-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Wow, an infraction for that is a bit of a stretch. I bet you feel all powerful and mighty now.

I bet you feel better calling other people stupid then huh. It is comments like what you post that turn the forum sour.

Comments like yours should be kept to yourself, as they don't do anything but inflame others.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 11:49 AM
He's teaching 'em.

fuzzy
05-05-2015, 11:50 AM
You people just keep telling yourselves whatever it is that you need to. The actual "sole purpose" was to finish in the number one rank, regardless of who the rivals of the time might be.

1) One of your members, your leader even, is the one who brought up the subject of indian nation in this thread. People have a tendency to respond to comments posted with at least semi-relevant replies.
2) Who else gets attention? Any syndicate that chooses to come to the forum and post about themselves. It's not always good attention, but that distinction is irrelevant.

Third party app on a third party chat app. It's against the ToS to use a third party app to modify the actual game. Saying you can't use a third party app within another third party app is like saying you can't use 3-ply when you "you know what". None of Gree's business.

You better go back and read young boy.

I quoted someone that brought up our Syn.

I did not bring us up.

Thank you very much.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 11:52 AM
I bet you feel better calling other people stupid then huh. It is comments like what you post that turn the forum sour.

Comments like yours should be kept to yourself, as they don't do anything but inflame others.

I said my friends aren't dumb. I said nothing about anyone else. If you interpret meanings that aren't there and are not what I intended, I can't stop you, but you shouldn't assume things.

beartrap
05-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I said my friends aren't dumb. I said nothing about anyone else. If you interpret meanings that aren't there and are not what I intended, I can't stop you, but you shouldn't assume things.

You are implying that anyone other than your friends and players who spend real money on games are dumb.

I cant stop you posting your dribble, but you shouldn't assume what you post is smart.

fuzzy
05-05-2015, 11:56 AM

I remember very well.

Also remember him running away with his tail between his legs after many of the officers told him to shut his trap in our chat app.

But isnt still very amazing out of the all of the top 10 teams those first 3 or so wars how many teams are still around.

Indian Nation is.

FC is some type of form.

Was Sas even at top 10 team in first wars? Cant remember

We have never changed our name or reinvented ourselves like so many other.

And yes I believe we came in 2nd place war 1,2 and 3.

Weasel
05-05-2015, 11:59 AM
You are implying that anyone other than your friends and players who spend real money on games are dumb.

I cant stop you posting your dribble, but you shouldn't assume what you post is smart.

Well I guess it's a good thing for both of us being smart isn't a requirement for posting on this forum then, isn't it?

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
05-05-2015, 12:01 PM
I remember very well.

Also remember him running away with his tail between his legs after many of the officers told him to shut his trap in our chat app.

But isnt still very amazing out of the all of the top 10 teams those first 3 or so wars how many teams are still around.

Indian Nation is.

FC is some type of form.

Was Sas even at top 10 team in first wars? Cant remember

And yes I believe we came in 2nd place war 1,2 and 3.
Congratulation

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 12:07 PM
I'll give you credit for being SAS before it was cool. Congrats.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 12:08 PM
...But isnt still very amazing out of the all of the top 10 teams those first 3 or so wars how many teams are still around.

Indian Nation is.

FC is some type of form.

HTC Blue is still up there.

If the real Indian Nation had a presence on this forum, I bet your syndicate would have had to reinvent yourselves & get a name change.

TMI
05-05-2015, 12:16 PM
I'll give you credit for being SAS before it was cool. Congrats.

You mean we're cool now?! :cool:

Edit: btw, we've ALWAYS been cool :p

cooch
05-05-2015, 12:44 PM
He's teaching 'em.

Lmao I can see with same effect

Clementine
05-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Well I guess it's a good thing for both of us being smart isn't a requirement for posting on this forum then, isn't it?

Is this really necessary? Please do not insult others. Intelligence level of a certain caliber may not be required for posting on this forum, but following the Code of Conduct is.

http://forums.gree.net/announcement.php?f=186

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Lmao I can see with same effect

hehe, I used to see him all the time on my news. I miss his love taps!

Winnson
05-05-2015, 01:05 PM
OK, so I think we can all agree now that Indian Nation™ is awesome. Glad we got that sorted out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8

Winnson
05-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Old School Awesome.

Word

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 01:11 PM
You mean we're cool now?! :cool:

Edit: btw, we've ALWAYS been cool :p

lol, saying you are cool isn't cool.

#smug :cool:

Winnson
05-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Cool ain't a mood it's an attitude dude.

Winnson
05-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Wow... you do have a high opinion of yourselves. Didn't you promise me a 20-0 EVERY two hours?

Who could ever do that to you?

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Lupo did his best for a couple years. I lived up to my promise, though... I'm far stronger than him now :)

Winnson
05-05-2015, 01:29 PM
Old School Rules.

Word.

1Shot
05-05-2015, 07:31 PM
I don't agree that war is dead, the scoring has just cut down a bit for most teams that used gold. Honestly, I don't spend gold for the prizes in war like I used to, I just score for my team.

Captain Torgue
05-05-2015, 09:02 PM
I don't agree that war is dead, the scoring has just cut down a bit for most teams that used gold. Honestly, I don't spend gold for the prizes in war like I used to, I just score for my team.

You ponce and barely make minimum. The only reason SAS keeps you is because they consider you an asset on this forum.

John_Locke
05-05-2015, 09:48 PM
You ponce and barely make minimum. The only reason SAS keeps you is because they consider you an asset on this forum.

Finish him!!!

HavingFun
05-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Indians as a whole were never the biggest spenders in the game. A few spent big

until the gold hacking was stopped.
Thought I'd help finish your thought. Although I do miss the days of the
fist fist star star 10-0!!!!! star star fist fist

sister morphine
05-05-2015, 11:38 PM
I do miss the days of the fist fist star star 10-0!!!!! star star fist fist
Now there we can agree. Bring emojis back into game chat. A lot of the fun went out when Gree changed that.

Sandhawk
05-05-2015, 11:45 PM
There shall be no fun had on these forums! Friendly, competitive, or otherwise.

thread locked/

HavingFun
05-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Now there we can agree. Bring emojis back into game chat. A lot of the fun went out when Gree changed that.

Didn't take the bait and followed with a classy response!! I agree, sucks that they were removed.

fuzzy
05-06-2015, 03:46 AM
until the gold hacking was stopped.
Thought I'd help finish your thought. Although I do miss the days of the
fist fist star star 10-0!!!!! star star fist fist

Chinese gold :cool:

If the real Indian Nation had a presence on this forum, I bet your syndicate would have had to reinvent yourselves & get a name change.

No need for presence on a dead forum....dudeman and Santa answer everyone questions

Gungho
05-06-2015, 11:39 AM
If prizes will continue to be unattractive top 25 will soon have a problem. Many will step down and use little to no gold in war, just like SA. SA used to have big scores, but with 1-2% mods it's quite unattractive. Same will happen in war.

1Shot
05-06-2015, 12:20 PM

Bro, I ponce everywhere I go.

Winnson
05-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Bro, I ponce everywhere I go.

https://isuckatbeingateenagegirl.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/b1c7a-awwwyeah.gif?w=650

hexie
05-06-2015, 11:49 PM
This thread is great, my sides are hemorrhaging :D