PDA

View Full Version : Really? I thought you two (Taw & Sas) were gonna fight for a lower status?

CatDor
05-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Doesn't look like any less gold is being spent so far

Weasel
05-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Gotta catch that pink dragon. Almost got it... just one more refill. Just one more. One more.

Etcetera.

Jeronimo
05-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Who said they were not going to fight?! Most of the time it is just words, but no deeds. Same happened when accomplices came out. High ranked (or high spending, that's a better word) people were telling other people on the forums to boycot the wars, but in the end those were the people who got the top rewards lmao

It's called being addicted and hypocrite

Winnson
05-03-2015, 04:38 AM
*hypocritical is the adjective boss.

Evan1000
05-03-2015, 04:48 AM
It's just about getting their name on that winners list. Nothing else

!Radar
05-03-2015, 05:37 AM
It's just about getting their name on that winners list. Nothing else

A lot of people play games or sports to win. This shouldn't be surprising.

willis3
05-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Yes, that's why SAS put up 8.5m ip off streak hahahahaha
So typical. Allow SAS to overspend, we don't care. Hahahahahaha

Weasel
05-03-2015, 08:18 AM
A lot of people play games or sports to win. This shouldn't be surprising.

In war, the neutral arms dealer providing weaponry to opposing forces is the only winner. Their goal is to provide increasingly powerful weapons to each side to create the illusion of progress and success while simultaneously limiting the power of weaponry to that neither side can ever eliminate the other, driving a desire on both fronts for further improvement.

TL;DR: Gree plays you, you lose, even if you think you won. See my sig for an entertaining comparison.

Winnson
05-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Weasel just described the Ren and Stimpy video in his signature.

Word.

b-w
05-04-2015, 06:17 AM
I'd say taw scoring all that ip and not getting streaks is overspending.. no?

Allow SAS to overspend? that's funny.. Smashing TAW over and over in battle and taking their streaks is worth it to me. I'd have spent much more if taw would have put up some kind of fight.

No streaks for taw? awwww so sad..

Kinda boring now. The art of war just lays down and takes it.

Weasel
05-04-2015, 07:48 AM

Gree doesn't think laying down and taking it is boring. All their favourite top teams do it over and over again, and Gree loves it. Gree really should be referred to as the top in that situation. "Top teams" isn't really accurate when compared to their position under Gree.

willis3
05-04-2015, 09:24 AM
I'd say taw scoring all that ip and not getting streaks is overspending.. no?

Allow SAS to overspend? that's funny.. Smashing TAW over and over in battle and taking their streaks is worth it to me. I'd have spent much more if taw would have put up some kind of fight.

No streaks for taw? awwww so sad..

Pity they know you are a snitch now. I'd watch your back

b-w
05-04-2015, 09:54 AM
haha
RIP TAW

Weasel
05-04-2015, 10:05 AM
haha
RIP TAW

Why would anyone go out of their way for the streak prize this war, much less spend anything for it? Better prizes can be had for 15 gold.

You're only proving to Gree that you'll pay them for anything and everything they choose to offer whether you like the offer or not. Kick in the nards? Take my money!

Lol

b-w
05-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Why would anyone go out of their way for the streak prize this war, much less spend anything for it? Better prizes can be had for 15 gold.

You're only proving to Gree that you'll pay them for anything and everything they choose to offer whether you like the offer or not. Kick in the nards? Take my money!

Lol
Good point if you play for prizes. If you are playing just for prizes then most events now a days are terrible. We are having a blast in spite of the prizes. Can't put a price on fun.

I think the total ip is down a bit so that is a reflection of the prizes.

Weasel
05-04-2015, 10:16 AM
So if you're not playing for prizes, the logical conclusion is that you are in a money throwing contest. There are two winners in such a contest, whomever is collecting the money being thrown, and those throwing little or no money. All others involved are losers.

b-w
05-04-2015, 10:47 AM
I never argued gree is winning. They always have.

Weasel
05-04-2015, 11:40 AM
But you did argue that your team of overspenders are winning. This is only true in the sense of having the number 1 listed next to your syndicate name. In all other senses, your team loses. Ignoring that fact does not change that fact.

willis3
05-04-2015, 01:13 PM
But you did argue that your team of overspenders are winning. This is only true in the sense of having the number 1 listed next to your syndicate name. In all other senses, your team loses. Ignoring that fact does not change that fact.

I think I love you weasel!!

Well said !

b-w
05-04-2015, 01:26 PM
In that respect every syn that spent 1 gold bar overspent.

Glad we didn't do 50 mil for second. Or is that acceptable? If you gonna do it then do it right. Either that or continue to throw stones in your barely occupied glass house known as taw

SilentAssassin
05-04-2015, 01:36 PM

That was on streak actually, we were 7/11 when we faced TAW
We also took a 13 mil lead or so at the end yes. One would argue it's better than TAW's 40 mil lead on us.

We really didn't overspend, we had a syn full of 60 strong.

Imagine your top player in your syn that holds it down for your syn, times 60
That's SAS.

The Todd(SAS1)
05-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Lmao threats on a forum over a game? Lmao. And taw shouldn't talk about anyone overspending they been doing it syns started.

The Todd(SAS1)
05-04-2015, 01:40 PM
*name removed* calling someone else a snitch lol

SilentAssassin
05-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Great War to everyone and we hope all your goals were achieved!

The Todd(SAS1)
05-04-2015, 01:42 PM
������������������������������

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Hi.
extra extras

Weasel
05-04-2015, 01:50 PM
In that respect every syn that spent 1 gold bar overspent.

Glad we didn't do 50 mil for second. Or is that acceptable? If you gonna do it then do it right. Either that or continue to throw stones in your barely occupied glass house known as taw

It depends "what you're playing for," you've said as much yourself. If you're playing to control and manipulate the level of spending by a rival team, this cannot be accomplished without some degree of spending.

The prizes offered now being what they are, you have stated that they are not what is being played for. When the prizes were worth the spend, in the eyes of those able to spend at that level, your team consistently failed to take the number one rank and was consistently manipulated into over spending for second. Now that the prizes, which again, according to you, are not worth anything, your team is consistently manipulated into overspending for junk.

Weakness is easily manipulated, and I am not referring to in game numbers or statistics. Your team allows themselves to be controlled by outside forces. They always have and they always will.

And for the record, I personally spend absolutely nothing. End result, I win every time and have never overspent for anything Gree has offered.

That's SAS.

In this context, overspending involves spending more than what should have been necessary, not more than what is affordable.

Just pointing that out since nobody expects you to understand that.

The Todd(SAS1)
05-04-2015, 01:54 PM
It depends "what you're playing for," you've said as much yourself. If you're playing to control and manipulate the level of spending by a rival team, this cannot be accomplished without some degree of spending.

The prizes offered now being what they are, you have stated that they are not what is being played for. When the prizes were worth the spend, in the eyes of those able to spend at that level, your team consistently failed to take the number one rank and was consistently manipulated into over spending for second. Now that the prizes, which again, according to you, are not worth anything, your team is consistently manipulated into overspending for junk.

Weakness is easily manipulated, and I am not referring to in game numbers or statistics. Your team allows themselves to be controlled by outside forces. They always have and they always will.

And for the record, I personally spend absolutely nothing. End result, I win every time and have never overspent for anything Gree has offered.

So what does that say about taw now? They failing to get back to number 1 but by your words are getting worse prizes yet spending a ton for even worse second place prizes than we were at SAS. It goes both ways

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 02:01 PM

That's SAS.

Really? I thought I saw a few slackers with only 4-digit IPs.

Evan1000
05-04-2015, 02:03 PM
There's no need for drama unless it's T10 drama.

T50 I think is the happy medium. There is gold being spent but not insane amounts and you still get decent prizes that you aren't overpaying for.

Evan1000
05-04-2015, 02:05 PM
There will always be slackers, because everyone (well at least most people) have a life. If a single syn got 60 members to fully participate and spend gold that would be absolutely amazing and they deserve first.

The Todd(SAS1)
05-04-2015, 02:10 PM

In this context, overspending involves spending more than what should have been necessary, not more than what is affordable.

Just pointing that out since nobody expects you to understand that.

Lol and taw has won wars by over 50 mil. You seem to want to point out SAS "overspending" but forget that taw wrote the book on it.

Evan1000
05-04-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm sure scoring like 3k each hit helps. Lol

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Lol and taw has won wars by over 50 mil. You seem to want to point out SAS "overspending" but forget that taw wrote the book on it.

And your point is.....?

Frackoff
05-04-2015, 02:27 PM
I would say the point is the rhetoric between the two syndicates is out of touch, whom ever is 1st will brag, 2 place will talk smack and everyone else will side with the loser to make a point on how much they hate the 1st place winner even though their real beef is with a few people in that syndicate. Everyone has made valid points but facts are facts, too much bias and rhetoric best left on the playground.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 02:34 PM
This is the playground! :cool:

The Todd(SAS1)
05-04-2015, 02:36 PM
And your point is.....?

Lol you can't figure it out?

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 02:49 PM

Nope. I like things handed to me on a silver platter.

Weasel
05-04-2015, 02:52 PM

It's really your team that apparently can't figure it out. Taking the time trying to explain it to you would be an exercise in futility.

Enjoy your temporary spoils and continued accumulation of meaningless numbers and pixels. Don't forget to get some vitamin D.

surfinguy369
05-04-2015, 04:47 PM
You both over spent for temporary prizes so the joke is on the top 2 teams! Gree employees just received another bonus today from you both!

MK Loves You
05-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Lol. Why do you mention TAW in all of your posts? You sound childish...whenever someone asks a question your response is along the lines of "Yeah but look what TAW is doing!". I really hope you're a troll because if you're not.......wow.

I thought Silent Assassins were suppose to be....Oh, I don't know....SILENT.

willis3
05-05-2015, 01:21 AM
L
Diva calling someone else a snitch lol

She going to be cross when she hears you accusing her of this, I'll tell her.

That's so derogatory.

Or should I be proud to be assumed as diva ?

Either way you've broken gree forum rules , as you are starting a flame war.

Diva is not on forums.

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 05:36 AM
*munches popcorn*

Killer p
05-05-2015, 06:52 AM
This thread is so silly! If you look at the big picture everyone in top 150 has probably overspent, in fact if you have downloaded the game you have overspent, if sas and taw wanna put up millions of ip to show off its their perogative, if they have the money to do it then why not?
Personaly i would rather spend that money on stripers and coke ( coca cola) lol but whos to say they dont do that too, probably while they play CC!

Ninja☆Smoke
05-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Why do people care what others spend? I never understood the "Overspending" post and comments. Probably everyone has spent on Crime City at some point. Some have more disposable income then others, and choose to spend.You can't devalue or over value someone's spending over the what YOU personally think.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Why do people care what others spend? I never understood the "Overspending" post and comments. Probably everyone has spent on Crime City at some point. Some have more disposable income then others, and choose to spend.You can't devalue or over value someone's spending over the what YOU personally think.

It's part of being human.
Keeping up with the Jones, sour gr.apes, whateves.
Time is money, la de da.

You can say you don't care, but you posted about it, so you do care. :) just sayin'

Winnson
05-05-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't care.

Ninja☆Smoke
05-05-2015, 02:06 PM
It's part of being human.
Keeping up with the Jones, sour gr.apes, whateves.
Time is money, la de da.

You can say you don't care, but you posted about it, so you do care. :) just sayin' Lmao! I don't actually, I just wonder why people care about what others spend on Crime City.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 02:22 PM
lol, I get what you mean, but we should all care in a way.

Those big gold customers are the reason this app still exists almost 4 years later.

Relic
05-06-2015, 10:13 AM
I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this thread up. I'm unsure of the intention behind it, but it's turning inflammatory and it's best to put an end to the toxicity.

A reminder that naming and shaming is against our Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-04-02-15)). It's recommended that everyone read it thoroughly.