PDA

View Full Version : Orpheus Raid Glitch

Gabzor89
05-02-2015, 10:30 PM
2 of my guild members have reported a glitch to me, where their raid energy gets refilled once it is empty without them doing anything. I have advised them to report the glitch and not to exploit it as I do not condone cheating in my guild.

In the meantime, my purpose of posting this is to raise the issue to the developers. I'm sorry if this is not the right avenue to do it, I haven't been active on the forums for over a year, and don't have the time to find out what to do.

Perhaps some helpful community member will redirect this to where it should be seen. Thanks.

Regretz
05-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Did they hit 1 of the milestones with the 4 energy in it? i have never heard of a glitch like this

Gabzor89
05-03-2015, 12:08 AM
good point, i never thought to check, as i assumed they should know if they crossed the milestone. it would be embarassing if that was the case.
will double check with them and update.

Rookeye
05-03-2015, 04:07 AM
I have heard several people discussing this glitch in several different venues; i dont believe its only your one guy experiencing it, nor that it has anything to do with him hitting milestones.

Gabzor89
05-03-2015, 08:09 AM
yup, I've just confirmed with a 3rd member who reported it that it wasn't a milestone issue. will just wait and see i guess.

Rookeye
05-03-2015, 08:30 AM
I hope they dont have to remove points at the end of this raid... :p

Kent Chai
05-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Ahh......no wonder I heard so much chattering during the raid on 2nd day....

Mos20
05-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Heard at the end of raid that one of my guild members had unlimited energy. Shame they were low rank, with crappy armor and unable to make decent use of this glitch. :(

dpalbldelf
05-03-2015, 06:39 PM
It was a real glitch. Some reported the ability to attack 44 times. I haven't seen anything about it on Android, just iOS.

Ant venom
05-03-2015, 06:39 PM
My alt also had the same glitch, but it was running with the Epics from the Epic boss and it didn't have any Fire Armor, or it would've been been actually useful, I hope that the glitch happens in my Main Account so I can actually make use of the glitch although I would hope the glitch is fixed by then.

Silent Angel
05-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Several members in my guild also ran into this glitch (iOS). I encountered it on two occasions. Is this something that has happened before? Or expect to experience again in the future?

Grand-Savage
05-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Wow. Just participated inT10 during Orpheus raid on Android side. Glad I didn't have to compete against this kind of crap. Between that and free gem videos, I'm glad I'm on Android side.

Relic
05-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Hey there,

Sorry for the frustration this must be causing you all. We have submitted a fix for this issue and we are waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide us with ETA's so I can't pass one along to you. If I get word that it's fixed I'll let you know, but often you all know before we do because you're in the game a lot. :)

Ant venom
05-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Hey there,

Sorry for the frustration this must be causing you all. We have submitted a fix for this issue and we are waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide us with ETA's so I can't pass one along to you. If I get word that it's fixed I'll let you know, but often you all know before we do because you're in the game a lot. :)

But don't u work for GREE? Shouldn't u know before us?

Marco_
05-05-2015, 01:23 AM
But don't u work for GREE? Shouldn't u know before us?
I guess Apple doesn't notify them of update approval before pushing it to their store and it being pushed to the players that way then...

Kelly Cramasta
05-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Hey there,

This glitch is the reason *name removed* won - no doubt - and the raid needs to be addressed and if they cheated with the glitch the winner needs to be corrected and the guilds need to be compensated for the gems and war energy they used due to *name removed* cheating - those players should also be banned for exploiting a glitch. There is no way they scored that way using gems at that rate against Singapore.

Peter Sandelis
05-06-2015, 10:33 AM
The glitch wasn't on Android. Death Knights win because of their bottomless wallets AGAIN.

Kelly Cramasta
05-06-2015, 10:40 AM
This glitch is the reason *name removed* won - no doubt - and the raid needs to be addressed and if they cheated with the glitch the winner needs to be corrected and the guilds need to be compensated for the gems and war energy they used due to *name removed* cheating - those players should also be banned for exploiting a glitch. There is no way they scored that way using gems at that rate against Singapore.

If you are going to remove the guild name - at least address the post & do something about it!

Relic
05-06-2015, 11:45 AM
I guess Apple doesn't notify them of update approval before pushing it to their store and it being pushed to the players that way then...

They don't provide us with any ETA's for approval, so we often learn that something has been fixed from the players. This is mostly because we're busy working on the forum and other community matters and not on the game as much as you all are. :)

Rookeye
05-09-2015, 09:05 AM
I will be amused if you discover "name removed" crushed you without the use of a glitch. Sometimes people go hardcore and just win. As repeat winners, you should know this by now. *shrug*

The Calling
05-10-2015, 12:55 PM
The glitch wasn't on Android. Death Knights win because of their bottomless wallets AGAIN.

Glitch was also on android. Some players exploited it as well. Regardless whether they still would have won is immaterial. The fact is that some players and or guilds achieve exploited it to their benefit while other guilds had to fight for it.

compensation is due and a review of points is in order and review of rewards. Yes this will take time and yes Gree this will cause you money but it WILL be the right thing to do.

watermelon
05-18-2015, 08:45 PM
Maybe unrelated, but earlier today I drained my 5 free arena energy and fiddled around with the game, and 5 minutes later i saw that I had full energy again. I'm not really sure what i did or what happened exactly, and I wasn't near any milestone rewards that would have gotten me free energy and my daily chest is still in the early stages.