PDA

View Full Version : Do not upgrade to 5.1 in certain circumstances!

Agent Orange
05-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Your IOS device's max version is 5.x! Unless you have linked to a Game Centre account you will be locked out. This is iPod 3rd gen, iPad 1st gen and iPhone 3G.

If you are Android I just discovered that the 5.1 update is erroring out if you are doing a clean install. Hmm wait a sec you can only do a clean install! This is on the Google Playstore.

"Modern War by Gree could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-7])

ju100
05-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Your IOS device's max version is 5.x! Unless you have linked to a Game Centre account you will be locked out. This is iPod 3rd gen, iPad 1st gen and iPhone 3G.

If you are Android I just discovered that the 5.1 update is erroring out if you are doing a clean install. Hmm wait a sec you can only do a clean install! This is on the Google Playstore.

"Modern War by Gree could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-7])

-Go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All
-Select "Clear Data" for Google Play Services and Google Service Framework
-Reboot the device

Agent Orange
05-02-2015, 04:57 PM
-Go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All
-Select "Clear Data" for Google Play Services and Google Service Framework
-Reboot the device

Thanks, in a back and forth with Google right now something weird with my account or devine intervention....