PDA

View Full Version : Gold LTBs

Jeronimo
05-01-2015, 05:35 AM
The gold LTB 'sale' were supposed to end yesterday. When I took a look at the building store I saw that the timer has been set to 13 days left lmao. Why is GREE extending this 'sale' with two weeks?! Probably didn't sell enough huh? Look, I don't really care about those sales but if you set a timer than keep your word and let them disappear when the timer hits 0 seconds left. Seems like we can't trust GREE timers, can we?!

spiderman
05-01-2015, 06:32 AM
Indeed mate, I was hoping for some different building. Oh well, I'll just continue upgrading the building I have now. Happy gaming mate.

Nighteg
05-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Agree. Remove this crap from the stores already.

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 08:29 AM
Never trust GREE timers or servers or events or anything GREE-related.
Then, when things to work out right, you can be pleasantly surprised & happy! ;)

About the Limited Edition Buildings...
I won't buy one now.
I won't buy one later.
I do not like them in my hood.
I do not like them built for good.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.

Weasel
05-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Never trust GREE timers or servers or events or anything GREE-related.
Then, when things to work out right, you can be pleasantly surprised & happy! ;)

About the Limited Edition Buildings...
I won't buy one now.
I won't buy one later.
I do not like them in my hood.
I do not like them built for good.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Ah! I got a chuckle from Putin! I feel special today. :D

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Players can't possibly upgrade all the stuff they're puuting out. I'm sure many that bought the last round still haven't finished, much less made a dent in these.

I think people caught on to this and stopped buying as much. You can give us 100 awesome buildings, but the bottleneck exists making them essentially worthless.

Dipstik
05-01-2015, 11:46 AM
That's what gold is for.

Winnson
05-01-2015, 12:07 PM
I am going to look at people that are stocking up on gold LTBs the same way I looked at hoods with lots of defense buildings back in the day.

Targets.

LOL

bravo 6 vk
05-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Was hoping for new ones. These suck

TheWarthog
05-04-2015, 08:18 AM
I got a chuckle from Putin's chuckle. You should feel special. Your channeling Cat in the Hat has cause exponential chuckle. c^2.