PDA

View Full Version : Building gone!

KCjamss
05-01-2015, 02:38 AM
Has anyone else lost their LTB? Mine was upgrading from 3-4 and when I woke up today it was gone. Anyone else have this happen to them? My goal says 1/4 on 4/20.

Helios Von Elisar
05-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Not lately. It's happened in the past but it always found its way home eventually. Sometimes when the upgrade completes it has unexpected results. Invisibility is just one of the built in upgrade features Gree provides.

DieselPowered
05-01-2015, 04:58 AM
KC, if you are on android then force close the app and clear the ram on your device. When you reload it should appear. This has been an ongoing thing for me (not just the new bldg) Good luck!

1Shot
05-01-2015, 05:58 AM
This has happened to me before. Try opening/closing the app or reinstalling.

Tinker
05-01-2015, 07:02 AM
This has happened to me before. Try opening/closing the app or reinstalling.

A Moderator that plays! Not only do you have to listen to the complaints you get to experience them. Right on!!!
Makes you a better Moderator methinks.

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 07:55 AM
A Moderator that plays! Not only do you have to listen to the complaints you get to experience them. Right on!!!
Makes you a better Moderator methinks.

Don't get too excited, Tinker.
FYI, none of the current player volunteer moderators actually play MW; the player mods have the same info & the same access to GREE that we do.

The Community Managemnt Team, Clementine, Relic & Bolt who post in orange, are employed by GREE. Bolt is the only CMT that said he plays MW.

@OP... If your building doesn't magically reappear today, send in a ticket. If you accidnetally sold it, you'll have to unfortunately rebuild at your own expense & time.

Jg48
05-01-2015, 09:05 AM
The monkey brigade doesn't want mods to play game. They will get more complaints

HellRaizer
05-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Check your inventory and see if the building is listed as one of your income cash buildings.. At least that will give you a clue as to whether it is invisible.

KCjamss
05-01-2015, 09:31 AM
I have tried that but even my goals say the building doesn't exist. I am on mission 4/20 but t says 1/4 completed so far. I was also able to build another building. It is gone.