PDA

View Full Version : Gree, are you serious, a KA update just before the war?

Jnsolberg
04-30-2015, 02:37 PM
Seems we've had disasters from this before.

If anyone is brave enough to do the update, please let us know how it works (or doesn't work).

Jomama1
04-30-2015, 02:53 PM
Can someone at Gree explain the war changes? Is this too much to ask???

Valid or
04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Once again, update is released and no info posted About it. A heads up would have been great.
Am hoping we get so,etching soon, also hoping this dosent turn into a huge mess of bugs and issues, like every other major update that has been done this close to war...(all tested good???)
Every other time you have said sorry and that it was a mistake to release the update right before war.(could quote the treads if you like)
Will this be differnt or.....

truthteller
04-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Once again, update is released and no info posted About it. A heads up would have been great.
Am hoping we get so,etching soon, also hoping this dosent turn into a huge mess of bugs and issues, like every other major update that has been done this close to war...(all tested good???)
Every other time you have said sorry and that it was a mistake to release the update right before war.(could quote the treads if you like)
Will this be differnt or.....

I updated KA on my retire account lol
so far seems ok (not holding my breath)
you can buy equipment in "bulks" now, there is a catch, you have to make your own bulk amount
for example: click 10, 50 or 100 times on the item to get to that number, then you can hit buy, buy, buy and each time you will buy what ever number you are at
loging in and out a few times seems ok
hit a few mobs, no crashing
saved gold and no crashing

again, not holding my breath yet lol

KillaDon
04-30-2015, 04:43 PM
I did the update and so far everything works fine as well. I'm on a 6+ newest iOS just saying.

candii
04-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Improving communication is at the top of our priority list, and Clementine, Relic and I (as well as the rest of our department) are committed to making this a reality. it is a shame. another mod loses credibility.

Jnsolberg
05-01-2015, 04:41 AM
A major change in the way wars work, and not one word of explanation. Thanks Gree for the slap in the face.

the_bob
05-01-2015, 07:15 AM
They promised that they wouldn't do it ever again.

Gree Lies.

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 09:20 AM
If you have an acct on an older device, make sure you are linked to a newer device before downloading the update.

Final day is May 15th.

truthteller
05-01-2015, 10:23 AM
If you have an acct on an older device, make sure you are linked to a newer device before downloading the update.

Final day is May 15th.

how old of a device? Iphone 4s? ipod4? ipad2?

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 10:40 AM
I'm not exactly sure... I wish I knew!

If your device can upgrade to iOS 6.0, I think you should be fine.

I never wanted to link my accts to Game Center, but I guess I will be forced to link my accts, upgrade my devices to iOS 6.0 (or use them as paper weights), and upgrade KA, MW & CC before May 15th, 2015. :( boo!

Jnsolberg
05-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Well, 6 minute battles.
Wtf Gree?

legalious
05-01-2015, 12:14 PM
it is a shame. another mod loses credibility.

Can you not shame the Community Management team. Ok, thanks.

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 01:19 PM
About which devices can update...

... looks like any device whose max version of IOS is only 5 is done. Someone else posted the 3rd gen iPod Touch is done and 3GS though the 3 GS looks like IOS 6 so it squeeks by. But my guess when 64 bit goes mainstream IOS 6 devices are done too hopefully that is it though.

^from a credible MW customer, applies to all GREE apps.

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Meh, I don't think GREE, the CMT & mods are credible either, and it is a shame! But, that is not "shaming" them. :rolleyes: I understand the CMT can only post what the developers let them and it is more than often not incorrect info.

The KA forum has been without proper attention and communication for a very long time before today's announcement and war flubbery.

It's not easy to understand what is going on when one does not actually play. I appreciate Bolt's efforts and hope to see more activity here from the CMT & customers.

Moving forward...

truthteller
05-01-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm not exactly sure... I wish I knew!

If your device can upgrade to iOS 6.0, I think you should be fine.

I never wanted to link my accts to Game Center, but I guess I will be forced to link my accts, upgrade my devices to iOS 6.0 (or use them as paper weights), and upgrade KA, MW & CC before May 15th, 2015. :( boo!

thanks

my oldest device is an ipod4 running 6.1.6 which is the max update apple will provide to this old device, so I hope I am ok

the_bob
05-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Can you not shame the Community Management team. Ok, thanks.

If the shoe fits.

legalious
05-04-2015, 10:59 AM
If the shoe fits.

Then take it up with them in a PM. The forum is not the place to do so.