PDA

View Full Version : Check your Stats People

Pidgeot
04-30-2015, 12:12 PM
Update seems to broke my stats. Was 1.5T, now at 1.2. Still no idea if defense is correct.

good gawd noooo
04-30-2015, 01:30 PM
do NOT look too closely at the item in questions is working as intended.. please instead notice the pretty colors and speculate on what the NEW features MIGHT actually mean.

Anyone get the feeling their in OZ and Gree is the wizard using smoke and mirrors to give you a false sense of their "power"

Think we need to start clicking our heels folks.. theres no place like home ,, theres no place like home

Pidgeot
04-30-2015, 01:49 PM
do NOT look too closely at the item in questions is working as intended.. please instead notice the pretty colors and speculate on what the NEW features MIGHT actually mean.

Anyone get the feeling their in OZ and Gree is the wizard using smoke and mirrors to give you a false sense of their "power"

Think we need to start clicking our heels folks.. theres no place like home ,, theres no place like home

Yeah, my air attack and defense are down by over 1000% I think they broke the new boost buildings.

t12pm
04-30-2015, 02:09 PM
Just wondering why I have a different attack every time I hit somebody, be it the same person or different people!

Jg48
04-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Sorry bolt the new update is not 5.1 apple just approved the one yesterday. 5.1 will be out in a while you got lied to again imagine that

I Will Merc You
04-30-2015, 03:11 PM
I compared my stats after the update to my stats prior to updating.........

...........stats were sorry before the update...and they are still sorry now.

Lol........alllllllllllllllll gooooooooooooooooood

Relic
04-30-2015, 03:43 PM
Sorry bolt the new update is not 5.1 apple just approved the one yesterday. 5.1 will be out in a while you got lied to again imagine that

Bolt is correct, the latest update is 5.1 You are mistaken.

Please be respectful to members of the forum, including GREE staff. If you continue to call us liars, you'll be subject to a temporary and eventual permanent ban

Thank you.

good gawd noooo
04-30-2015, 03:57 PM

Please be respectful to members of the forum, including GREE staff. If you continue to call us liars, you'll be subject to a temporary and eventual permanent ban

Thank you.

While I agree name calling is unnecessary I ask that you put yourself in the players seat for a moment. If you were Paying and spend YOUR money on a game with as many glitches errors and a common thread of miscommunication. Not to mention the LACK of communication IE this latest updates and changes.. Would you not be pissed or upset ? chances are you would be looking to express your frustrations or walking away from a broke game. So before you start locking threads banning people etc.. maybe youcan take the info back to devs and higher ups that perhaps they need to improve the application itself as well as communication to players before driving even more away by punishing them for speaking up. Also bare in mind how many times they have given you BAD info that you passed on to us in good faith. THey are also making you look bad threw no fault of your own. I do recognise you are simply trying your best to do a good job.. but try being one of us for a few minutes.. and maybe you can see why some feel the need to relieve frustrations..

AND TO THE COMMUNITY ON FORUM PLEASE KEEP IN MIND MODS ONLY RELAY INFO.. IF ITS BAD OR WRONG ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ITS THE COMPANY...THEIR JOB IS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT US PICKING ON THEM. LETS TRY TO KEEP IT CIVIL

t12pm
04-30-2015, 03:58 PM
quick to mod, but never a answer go figure

Brown Out
04-30-2015, 04:34 PM
Been playing over 3 years, still having fun.

Rolinz
04-30-2015, 04:47 PM

Thank you.

I do not think the Mods or Community Managers liars!

They are just relaying the info they get from the "monkeys" in the development team!

From all of the mistakes and bad coding and events not starting properly, makes you think if there is anyone competent in the development team or in quality assurance!

J-manKometh96
04-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Relic, is a highly critical review of poor work performance really considered an insult around here? No one called you or Bolt a liar, only that you were lied to by someone else. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Is pointing that history out something to hand out infractions and bans over? I would think getting to the root of the problem *of having people feed you false information would be a more practical and satisfactory method of dealing with it, don't you agree?