PDA

View Full Version : Answers to new update

Web323
04-30-2015, 09:43 AM
Any Mod care to answer what we are to expect with the following:

1. New Purchase Bundle Pack

2. New Legendary Wars:

3. New! Factions can activate some temporary defense reduction bonuses during WD Events???

kmg108
04-30-2015, 11:12 AM
The lack of planning, design and communication are some of the biggest reasons that fewer and fewer people are playing this game...let alone spending money on it. The only way that some people will spend money on these features is simply to find out what they do...since Gree certainly won't tell us.

I applaud your effort for asking the questions that everyone else is wondering, but I'm highly doubtful the questions will be answered.

I Will Merc You
04-30-2015, 11:48 AM
What could possibly be the harm in announcing these new features prior to the release? There have been countless threads/posts about this particular issue.....

Why not communicate on the front end?

Is this thing on?

..........after more thought, I guess it really does sound silly to request information on the front end........

Big John
04-30-2015, 12:09 PM
We will probably get pop up tutorials 2 days before WD.

good gawd noooo
04-30-2015, 01:25 PM
Personally I am still in awe(ok slight exaggeration) of the fact that these guys are STILL releasing "upgrades"(use term loosely) Without even addressing stability issues and existing glitches errors .. why release more glitched options when current options(working as intended of course) aren't fully functional

Vegaman
04-30-2015, 01:52 PM
Personally I am still in awe(ok slight exaggeration) of the fact that these guys are STILL releasing "upgrades"(use term loosely) Without even addressing stability issues and existing glitches errors .. why release more glitched options when current options(working as intended of course) aren't fully functional

Its called "Eternal Optimism" ;)

Jg48
04-30-2015, 03:14 PM
Gree wants us to guess how things work or lack of working properly

Rolinz
04-30-2015, 04:51 PM
HAHAHA! You think you will get an answer from GREE before they actually have it "working as intended"?

Bolt
04-30-2015, 05:34 PM
I've got some information here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115183-New-Features-for-World-Domination), I'll see about getting more details as soon as I can.

Rolinz
04-30-2015, 06:27 PM
I've got some information here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115183-New-Features-for-World-Domination), I'll see about getting more details as soon as I can.

I apologize Bolt. Thank you for responding.My bad. I like the community managers and mods because they have a difficult job being the spokesman for the monkeys in the development team!