PDA

View Full Version : The forums gone crazy, let's fight!!

J1mcrane
04-30-2015, 12:26 AM
Seems to be a lot of bickering and nastiness about at the moment, have we all forgotten why we are here on this forum? It's because of a game....a war game!

Why don't we all do our fighting in game, where it's supposed to happen and leave the forums clear for other non fighty stuff :)

With that said my question is this....Are we allowed to post up our game details for all to see? Or screen shot of our profile? If so let's have em up on here so we can all kick each other around in game!

If this is allowed, could a mod please chip in, I'd be the first to post up my credentials, there are also a few members on here I'd go raiding too lol.

groovy shags
04-30-2015, 01:07 AM
I would offer up a match for you, but it would be quite one sided. Since March madness, I have not been successfully raided or attacked. My entire news feed is clean and green! I have become a Titan in the middle weight class. Around level 180ish, with over 3.7T DEF. so let me know when the ultimate modern war matches begin!

Pidgeot
04-30-2015, 01:24 AM
I would offer up a match for you, but it would be quite one sided. Since March madness, I have not been successfully raided or attacked. My entire news feed is clean and green! I have become a Titan in the middle weight class. Around level 180ish, with over 3.7T DEF. so let me know when the ultimate modern war matches begin!

I wish I knew what my defense was.

J1mcrane
04-30-2015, 02:00 AM

I'm around your level :)

Though you are biging yourself up a little lol, 3.7T isn't bad but not quite enough. I would assume your attack is only half your defence? If so not really Titan material. I am level 177 and have over 6T defence so mines bigger than yours :)

East Coast Bias
04-30-2015, 02:27 AM
Well your water pipes aren't nearly enough to handle my fireman's hose. I'm apollo captain at lv170 with unspeakable def.

groovy shags
04-30-2015, 02:32 AM
I'm around your level :)

Though you are biging yourself up a little lol, 3.7T isn't bad but not quite enough. I would assume your attack is only half your defence? If so not really Titan material. I am level 177 and have over 6T defence so mines bigger than yours :)

You do have some mighty impressive pixels! Perhaps I should have noted that I do not buy enhancements. and only play with a very flacid faction. Pixel enlargements that are paid for could perhaps have their own weight class. I am happy with my pixelness...just wanted to see how long before this turned into a biggest pixel pissing contest.

groovy shags
04-30-2015, 02:34 AM
Well your water pipes aren't nearly enough to handle my fireman's hose. I'm apollo captain at lv170 with unspeakable def.

Oh my goodness...the Peter North of pixelation!

J1mcrane
04-30-2015, 02:47 AM
You do have some mighty impressive pixels! Perhaps I should have noted that I do not buy enhancements. and only play with a very flacid faction. Pixel enlargements that are paid for could perhaps have their own weight class. I am happy with my pixelness...just wanted to see how long before this turned into a biggest pixel pissing contest.

You didn't need to wait long seeing as it was you that started it!

Danger Mouse
04-30-2015, 03:00 AM

I blame the move to Ultra HD. Pixels are getting smaller and smaller every week.

J-manKometh96
04-30-2015, 04:29 AM
Funniest damned thread in a LOOOOONG time.

Nick416
04-30-2015, 07:52 AM
Funniest damned thread in a LOOOOONG time.

Lol I agree

Vile Lynn
04-30-2015, 08:27 AM
lol! It's not the size of the pixels, it's what you do with them!

Yeah, I think you can post your own stats/info, just not others.

J1mcrane
04-30-2015, 08:31 AM
Pinch n zoom works for me!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-30-2015, 09:02 AM
I have no idea of my attack or defense.
I have no idea how many allies I have.
I usually see ZEROS.
I sometimes see billions, even trillions, so I can't say.
Moreover, it's okay, because it doesn't matter.

Rolinz
04-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Seems to be a lot of bickering and nastiness about at the moment, have we all forgotten why we are here on this forum? It's because of a game....a war game!

Why don't we all do our fighting in game, where it's supposed to happen and leave the forums clear for other non fighty stuff :)

With that said my question is this....Are we allowed to post up our game details for all to see? Or screen shot of our profile? If so let's have em up on here so we can all kick each other around in game!

If this is allowed, could a mod please chip in, I'd be the first to post up my credentials, there are also a few members on here I'd go raiding too lol.

My in-game name is ROLINZ. Level 315. My stats not that high but not that low either. I welcome the attacks and raids. All part of the game. I do not take it personally when being raided or attacked because I try to be cordial to all.

But I will continue to direct my frustration to the GREE Developers and their Quality Assurance team.

As for the players, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and views.

Speed ump
04-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Pigeot you have to have a defense I order to be able to see it,lol