PDA

View Full Version : New MW Update in Apple App Store

Rolinz
04-29-2015, 04:50 PM
I downloaded it and at least it did not lock me out or crash the game, so far.

Supposed to have the following new additions, but nothing mentioned about what it fixes!

1. New Purchase Bundle Pack - GREEdy's way to get more people to buy gold

2. New Legendary Wars: More ways to complicate existing WD Events. Let see if this works or not.

3. New! Factions can activate some temporary defense reduction bonuses during WD Events???

I love how GREE cannot even share any of this info prior to the release of the new update. Maybe we will get some info the day before the next WD Event!

I guess they think it will be fun for us to figure all of this out on our own!

MONKEYS!!!

Web323
04-29-2015, 05:12 PM
All I see is buy more gold

Cromagnon
04-29-2015, 05:25 PM
still no commas and hate the red text on the countdown clock

Rolinz
04-29-2015, 05:34 PM
still no commas and hate the red text on the countdown clock

I agree, red text makes it harder to read and if they can abbreviate the stats on the units, why can't they do it to a player's stats?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-29-2015, 05:52 PM
The update for 'droid seems to be working "normally".
The update for iOS hangs after you get in the "game".
No, I won't be sending a ticket, because it'll help me DEW what I like to DEW, NUTTIN.

beebs
04-29-2015, 05:53 PM
i like how it shows you how much each unit gives you with your boosts used now

Vile Lynn
04-29-2015, 05:55 PM
I downloaded it and at least it did not lock me out or crash the game, so far.

Supposed to have the following new additions, but nothing mentioned about what it fixes!

1. New Purchase Bundle Pack - GREEdy's way to get more people to buy gold

2. New Legendary Wars: More ways to complicate existing WD Events. Let see if this works or not.

3. New! Factions can activate some temporary defense reduction bonuses during WD Events???

I love how GREE cannot even share any of this info prior to the release of the new update. Maybe we will get some info the day before the next WD Event!

I guess they think it will be fun for us to figure all of this out on our own!

MONKEYS!!!

Thank you for posting the update is working & all of the update info.
Appreciate it!

I'm always the last to update on iOS. I still enjoy the app hourly & I would rather not update to keep playing.

I'll hold out for a little longer... just in case, heh.

Rolinz
04-29-2015, 07:27 PM
It also corrected the income of the buildings. it shows the correct amount now.

No more 2.147B display error.

Sharky259
04-29-2015, 09:31 PM
I just did the update and noticed my level 20 Alexandria Villa now shows the payout at 2.2b instead of the 2.147b that showed before the update but for some reason sorting my buildings by income now places the Alexandria Villa as my lowest income building even below my level 3 Supply Depot. I guess I should pay attention to see what I actually collect from it to make sure they haven't screwed up the payout also.

Sheldor Sir
04-29-2015, 11:02 PM
decimals on unit stats but not on player stat!!! iOS user not tried much else yet

ju100
04-29-2015, 11:04 PM
The little arrows when buying units and the boosted value in recycling is nice. Not a feature we asked for, but nice.

MoM - Krypt
04-29-2015, 11:38 PM
Yes building output was fixed past 2.1B however I noticed after the update I once again cannot read my wall via my player profile tab. I have to go through the faction tab to my player and read it that way. Same problem that happened after the original 5.0 update. Note: I only use iOS.

Edit: For the first several hours my post held true. I checked today and my wall is now working. FML

robmurphy
04-29-2015, 11:54 PM
Where are these new 'bundles'?

samtex666
04-30-2015, 12:04 AM
still no rank insign...

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t378/Sam_Friederici/1IMG_6094_zpscdm55ljw.jpg (http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Friederici/media/1IMG_6094_zpscdm55ljw.jpg.html)

J1mcrane
04-30-2015, 12:16 AM
I don't know if this is a new bug on iOS, but when attacking a rival off the news feed, if a double strike is achieved the "raid" button doesn't work. If you then attack again and no double strike is active the "raid" button works again.
Nothing major but a bug none the less.

EBpizzaking
04-30-2015, 02:41 AM
Android version - dropped 200+ bill in attack displayed, but when attack or raid the result splash shows actual attack stats

Speed ump
04-30-2015, 04:49 AM
If you downloaded the update, the. You already did DEW SUMTIN

Agent Orange
04-30-2015, 05:25 AM
Good effort on this update folks.

Have only tested on the iPhone 5/6 and iPads 2/3/4 and the log in issues for older players seems to finally have been resolved! Ok after saying this I am sure it will break...

The red counter is hard to see, also men tend to have a colour blindness to red.

The iPhones have server disconnects and this caused some problems with one LLP loosing hits on an LTQ target. Only the one time though and I was 2 feet away from the wifi router.

The iPad 2 crashed when collecting the Scratcher.

Have not tesed older devices yet.

ju100
04-30-2015, 06:30 AM
Is it me or the Android version (5.0.7) did not change, while the release date did (April 29th)?
I hope it's me though...

Agent Orange
04-30-2015, 06:49 AM
Update, iPod 4th gens. Loading is very very slow. On first run give the app a very long time to finish loading after data hits 100%.

I did updates and not clean installs on 2 iPods one is very crash prone when loading maps and tool cases. Third one got a clean install and froze or at least I thought it did so I did a full shut down and on restart the app eventually loaded. But it runs faster then the other two, granted it is a much newer and lower level player.

My take on this is for those with older devices like these and iPad 1st gens we may be getting close to the end of the line I just don't think these devices have the horsepower to run the app especially when dealing with big graphic intensive bases. For really basic low level acounts maybe.

Agent Orange
04-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Is it me or the Android version (5.0.7) did not change, while the release date did (April 29th)?
I hope it's me though...

Our droids are also 5.0.7 nothing new on Playstore.

Big John
04-30-2015, 07:16 AM
Linked account crashing when trying to get to crate.

CAPT MICKY D
04-30-2015, 07:47 AM
What and where are the bundles?

& The Horse U Rode In On
04-30-2015, 11:08 AM
The red counter is hard to see, also men tend to have a colour blindness to red.

That hasn't stopped them previously. FL is an exercise in process of elimination for me....are we red? green?

And everything appears to be working OK on an old iPhone 4s except using 'next goal' to get to the next LTQ kill does not highlight (put green arrow over) that NPC. But going to your goals and using 'visit' through that means puts it there

Cromagnon
04-30-2015, 01:16 PM
That hasn't stopped them previously. FL is an exercise in process of elimination for me....are we red? green?

And everything appears to be working OK on an old iPhone 4s except using 'next goal' to get to the next LTQ kill does not highlight (put green arrow over) that NPC. But going to your goals and using 'visit' through that means puts it there

having the "next goal" issue also

Rolinz
04-30-2015, 04:38 PM

Gree will surprise us with it just before FL starts and it will screw up a lot of things. We shall see what the monkey brigade has in store for us!

And who the hell decided to change the timer from yellow to red must be a complete idiot who does not see the problem we have now from seeing it easily!

Is there a monkey in charge of Quality Assurance too?

360 Joules
04-30-2015, 11:44 PM
Yup....my iPad first generation account appears to be done finally. Can't even open the app with it. Luckily/unluckily I can open the account w my game center linked iPhone however!

Update, iPod 4th gens. Loading is very very slow. On first run give the app a very long time to finish loading after data hits 100%.

I did updates and not clean installs on 2 iPods one is very crash prone when loading maps and tool cases. Third one got a clean install and froze or at least I thought it did so I did a full shut down and on restart the app eventually loaded. But it runs faster then the other two, granted it is a much newer and lower level player.

My take on this is for those with older devices like these and iPad 1st gens we may be getting close to the end of the line I just don't think these devices have the horsepower to run the app especially when dealing with big graphic intensive bases. For really basic low level acounts maybe.

good gawd noooo
05-01-2015, 12:04 AM
the updates ARE available in app stores google and apple. however with all I am hearing I am glad I have not updated.. I will update after I hear better news

MoM - Krypt
05-01-2015, 12:43 AM

These bundles are only found when you buy the crates in the specials tabs: which cost gold. Only the rare items contain the boosts. So spend lots of gold to even try to get one is what they are saying.

Here's an image
http://i.groupme.com/720x480.jpeg.1d72f9348c784e73aee2d5c291b0d6ca.larg e

captainfly
05-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Sorry Guys,
but this update did all much more worse.
After this update I lost:

338 % Air attack
461 % Air defense
140 % Ground attack
185 % Ground defense
120 % Infantry Attack
155 % Infantry Defense
366 % Sea attack
440 % Sea Defense
71 % Unit Defense

Also my Attack is 270 bil lower than before update and my defense is 2 tril lower.
If I attack somebody I have the real Attack, so in my Thougts the shown value are now much more worse!!!!

Can anybody tell me why?

Ah and I am on Android!

t12pm
05-01-2015, 03:18 AM
I noticed my attack varies now, in four attacks I went from 79 upto 92 billion, how you suppose to know who to attack with a variance of 13 b or more. And my alliance size increase don't work now

Helios Von Elisar
05-01-2015, 04:14 AM
iOS, after the update things are fine for me. Although the next update just takes you to the area for your next kill but doesn't point out the kill. You still have to select your next goal to get the arrow to display.

Now that my buildings are paying out more than 2.14 billion, maybe the trolls will stop yelling about a June drop-dead date. Gree and MW aren't going anywhere so shut up and play the game or go get a different game and troll their web site.

& The Horse U Rode In On
05-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Sorry Guys,
but this update did all much more worse.
After this update I lost:

338 % Air attack
461 % Air defense
140 % Ground attack
185 % Ground defense
120 % Infantry Attack
155 % Infantry Defense
366 % Sea attack
440 % Sea Defense
71 % Unit Defense

Also my Attack is 270 bil lower than before update and my defense is 2 tril lower.
If I attack somebody I have the real Attack, so in my Thougts the shown value are now much more worse!!!!

Can anybody tell me why?

Ah and I am on Android!

Same here. Although the iOS update did not affect my stats on that platform, both of my Droid players upgraded to v5.1.0 last night and experienced the same issue. Not only are the defensive stats still not correct, both lost additional billions. Now the attack stats are off also

hairydonkey
05-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Same here. Although the iOS update did not affect my stats on that platform, both of my Droid players upgraded to v5.1.0 last night and experienced the same issue. Not only are the defensive stats still not correct, both lost additional billions. Now the attack stats are off also

same here,..was hoping also just for a change to get to see my TRUE def stats,..have`nt known what they are for months unless i get someone to attack me and tell me what they are,..another epic gree failure.

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Yup....my iPad first generation account appears to be done finally. Can't even open the app with it. Luckily/unluckily I can open the account w my game center linked iPhone however!

Thanks for confirming my fear... My main acct is on a 1st gen iPad. I guess I better find a newer device after doing the GC linkage thing, which I was trying to avoid. :(

*fingers crossed*

I'll wait until the 14th.

J-manKometh96
05-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Gree and MW aren't going anywhere so shut up and play the game or go get a different game and troll their web site.
No. Have a nice day.

LLO
05-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Same with iPod touch 3rd generation. Can't open game anymore...

ju100
05-01-2015, 10:42 AM
used a refill from the pop up, used one, did not get 1k blue... droid...

Agent Orange
05-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Thanks for confirming my fear... My main acct is on a 1st gen iPad. I guess I better find a newer device after doing the GC linkage thing, which I was trying to avoid. :(

*fingers crossed*

I'll wait until the 14th.

Thanks for confirming this Joules, looks like any device whose max version of IOS is only 5 is done. Someone else posted the 3rd gen iPod Touch is done and 3GS though the 3 GS looks like IOS 6 so it squeeks by. But my guess when 64 bit goes mainstream IOS 6 devices are done too hopefully that is it though.

I've been linking to Asus Memo pads which are Android 4.3 Jellybean. The one's we use for testing are 1GB DDR3 16GB flash. Canada Computers has the 8GB flas devices on this weekend for $84 cdn. They run MW and linking pretty good I have not updated any to 5.1 because of the stats glitch so not sure how they are. Less then the cost of a vault though... And you wind up with something tangible not a bunch of expiring pixels..

J-manKometh96
05-01-2015, 02:18 PM
I've been linking to Asus Memo pads which are Android 4.3 Jellybean. The one's we use for testing are 1GB DDR3 16GB flash. Canada Computers has the 8GB flas devices on this weekend for $84 cdn. They run MW and linking pretty good I have not updated any to 5.1 because of the stats glitch so not sure how they are. Less then the cost of a vault though... And you wind up with something tangible not a bunch of expiring pixels..
I bet Clash of Clans runs really well on that

Omasbest
05-02-2015, 05:27 AM
I need help! I should have known better, but I updated my ipad1 and can not access my game whatsoever. [AAA] Stryker ID#: 259689235. How can I move this to a newer device? I have an ipad4 and an iphone5S, both with the game already in use. They warned us in Kingdom Age that May 15 was the end of the line, but there was no warning here!

Omasbest
05-02-2015, 05:36 AM
Also, don't be in a rush for those bundles. I if KA and CC are any indication, they will typically offer an amount of gold equal to the regular price (sometimes with small bonus amounts at higher levels and often with less than what you'd get at regular price). They also include low level units, a token amount of $ ($4.99 might get you $50k), and, occasionally units for the whole team. They also may offer refills of health, but in KA currently, a $29.99 package (the lowest they sell) gets you 350 gems (equal to gold in MW), 4 health, a "Fiery Red Demon 70250/33969", a "Goblinized Golem Gladiator 11359/64369" (rewards and scratch offs are routinely in the 6 and 7 digits in the game now) and the princely sum of 4200 gold (our dollars). Believe it or not, this is actually a BIG improvement over past offerings at this level. Typically the gems would be exactly what you could purchase with that real $ amount, and sometimes a little less (it was common more so at the beginning than it is now) and occasionally a little more.

For comparison: In the current 40% off sale the $49.99 package of gems costs $29.99 and you get 650 gems. The 40% off sale is by far the better deal. Compared to the 350 + 100 (4 health refills) = 450 gems in the bundle (along with the low units and meaningless gold), the 650 gems you get for $29.99 in the sale is a much better buy.

Worst case scenario is what is occurring in my case in Crime City. The bundles are the same horrible mix as KA, except of less value, Gree only offers 20% off sales, and I've been precluded from earning free gold by watching videos for over two weeks now (every day I get the "you've reached the daily cap" message, despite having not been given a single opportunity.).

Brown Out
05-02-2015, 07:56 AM
Also, don't be in a rush for those bundles. I if KA and CC are any indication, they will typically offer an amount of gold equal to the regular price (sometimes with small bonus amounts at higher levels and often with less than what you'd get at regular price). They also include low level units, a token amount of $ ($4.99 might get you $50k), and, occasionally units for the whole team. They also may offer refills of health, but in KA currently, a $29.99 package (the lowest they sell) gets you 350 gems (equal to gold in MW), 4 health, a "Fiery Red Demon 70250/33969", a "Goblinized Golem Gladiator 11359/64369" (rewards and scratch offs are routinely in the 6 and 7 digits in the game now) and the princely sum of 4200 gold (our dollars). Believe it or not, this is actually a BIG improvement over past offerings at this level. Typically the gems would be exactly what you could purchase with that real $ amount, and sometimes a little less (it was common more so at the beginning than it is now) and occasionally a little more.

For comparison: In the current 40% off sale the $49.99 package of gems costs $29.99 and you get 650 gems. The 40% off sale is by far the better deal. Compared to the 350 + 100 (4 health refills) = 450 gems in the bundle (along with the low units and meaningless gold), the 650 gems you get for $29.99 in the sale is a much better buy.

Worst case scenario is what is occurring in my case in Crime City. The bundles are the same horrible mix as KA, except of less value, Gree only offers 20% off sales, and I've been precluded from earning free gold by watching videos for over two weeks now (every day I get the "you've reached the daily cap" message, despite having not been given a single opportunity.).

Fell asleep halfway through.
Tl;dr

Agent Orange
05-02-2015, 08:20 AM
I bet Clash of Clans runs really well on that

Everything runs fast on it, except you know what....

Colonel K
05-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Thanks Gree! I am totally unable to open my account on my first gen iPad.....your updates blow!

veeridian
05-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Thanks Gree! I am totally unable to open my account on my first gen iPad.....your updates blow!

What he said ^^^

Kane Sickle
05-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Game won't open on iPad after latest update

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 03:52 PM
The new data for the box event wouldn't load on my 1st gen iPad...

I took a deep breath, made sure Game Center was set up & upgraded MW on a newer device...

IT IS WORKING!
Whatta relief! Happy and tapping! Both accts are just fine. :)

heh, not like anybody cares besides me & my faction.