PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from the beta program?

ju100
04-29-2015, 06:45 AM
Anyone from the beta program here? (the real one, I'm not talking about the beta testers were are every day)
Since Gree is not telling us anything for weeks/months now, I would like to know if they are even trying to restart the game.

Thanks in advance,

ju

truthteller
04-29-2015, 08:43 AM
Anyone from the beta program here? (the real one, I'm not talking about the beta testers were are every day)
Since Gree is not telling us anything for weeks/months now, I would like to know if they are even trying to restart the game.

Thanks in advance,

ju

I know they did a beta test about a month ago, nothing special I was told, just see how the "regular every day" stuff works on the game
who knows, perhaps they are fixing some of the daily bugs, lags and other GREE-up we deal with everyday in the next update
or perhaps it was a test of the 64-bit

Sheldor Sir
04-29-2015, 10:13 AM
first rule about Beta is you d...........

ju100
04-29-2015, 11:40 AM
first rule about Beta is you d...........

Lol, seeing how Gree gave us answers, I don't care a rat's ass if we can't talk about Beta.
Be sure I asked the same question on some GM rooms...

PITA4PRES
04-30-2015, 03:11 PM
I am a beta tester or at least was at one time but haven't seen anything about any new beta testing in months. I am Android so if there have been beta tests recently, then perhaps I was dropped without notice. I always provided feedback.

I Will Merc You
04-30-2015, 03:15 PM
I have a beta fish

...sooooo......does that count?

Rolinz
04-30-2015, 04:43 PM
I cannot believe GREE is still using beta testers because from what I can tell, they are not utilizing them or using any input from them!

We, the customers, are the BETA TESTERS!

manbeast
04-30-2015, 07:35 PM
Gree has never listened to the beta testers... They just release a beta so they can check that box

Most beta versions weren't even released to the beta testers lol.. And most of the ppl playing in the beta were never in the beta program... Is this real life? Yes...

PITA4PRES
04-30-2015, 08:47 PM
The problem is when they do a beta test, the stuff they test comes out shortly after the test is done. They don't take the time to correct issues to properly use the feedback.

GSF Wingman GRI
05-01-2015, 02:58 AM
Gree has never listened to the beta testers... They just release a beta so they can check that box

Most beta versions weren't even released to the beta testers lol.. And most of the ppl playing in the beta were never in the beta program... Is this real life? Yes...

Interesting...

Vile Lynn
05-01-2015, 09:02 AM
I am a beta tester.

No wait!
I am just a regular MW customer that feels like a beta tester.
Silly me for being confused.