View Full Version : No more EPIC Boss?

Rolinz
04-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Two cycles and no EPIC Boss?

Did Gree give up on this?

Any Mods care to give us an insight?

ju100
04-28-2015, 10:54 PM
Any event we like is going straight to the trash...

Cuombajj
04-29-2015, 12:08 AM
Just bring the old boss back, tune down the rewards, make HP hefty and let it go. Not so hard, you can "revamp" it while it is running no need to take the event down when working on it. It is software not cars ffs.

Steg
04-29-2015, 01:05 AM
Probably trying to ruin it just like they ruined raid boss.

(and ltb's for that matter!)

Laurence1
04-29-2015, 01:45 AM
And what do you heft up the HP to? the same level of the the last RB? hope you joking that would leave about 10 people who could do it everyone else has left the building lol

BrisingrBoss
04-29-2015, 02:02 AM
how about remove tiers??? like they did on CC

Zepson
04-29-2015, 04:38 AM

No, apparently not.

Helios Von Elisar
04-29-2015, 04:51 AM
I've always hated box events.
The LTQs are getting impossible with all the other mobs running around.
RBE is FUBAR.
Epic Boss was one of the few left that was fun.
That leaves FL and WD as the only decent events left. That's not much, I just might have a whole summer opening up.

truthteller
04-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Two cycles and no EPIC Boss?

Did Gree give up on this?

I am going to go on the wild side of things here and say

I believe they are working on "revamping" the EB, and when it comes back, we will only be able to use equipment to do damage on the bosses, which would mean the return of the dreaded equipment prizes during events which inturn serves 2 purposes for GREEdy
1- make players spend in order to finish event and get better equipments to do more damage on the EB
2- reduce stats inflation as there will be less and less units awarded since we will get more equipment

and when that happens top 1 WD prize would be like a equipment with 15 stats, or a bonus like +30 damage on EB:rolleyes:

Rolinz
04-29-2015, 09:13 AM
I am going to go on the wild side of things here and say

I believe they are working on "revamping" the EB, and when it comes back, we will only be able to use equipment to do damage on the bosses, which would mean the return of the dreaded equipment prizes during events which inturn serves 2 purposes for GREEdy
1- make players spend in order to finish event and get better equipments to do more damage on the EB
2- reduce stats inflation as there will be less and less units awarded since we will get more equipment

and when that happens top 1 WD prize would be like a equipment with 15 stats, or a bonus like +30 damage on EB:rolleyes:

I am very curious how they are planning on revamping it by making it worse.

tigerlion
04-29-2015, 09:15 AM

Like they did with RB.

truthteller
04-29-2015, 09:35 AM

Remember, in GREEland all is possible

Bolt
04-29-2015, 10:11 AM
I don't see any Epic Bosses scheduled right away but as soon as I have any confirmation about the next one I will update you.