PDA

View Full Version : New building broken

Vegaman
04-28-2015, 12:04 PM
New building in goals but not in money buildings so wont build. Error Message only.

GREE its not like this is the first building you have ever done. .??

sidlives
04-28-2015, 12:12 PM
I really don't understand why you can't get even the simple things right. Please fix ASAP or extend the amount of time to complete the building by a day.

LLO
04-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Me too. Can't build it from the goals and not in the store

sidlives
04-28-2015, 12:40 PM
My question for the developers. Do you really like putting out a product as buggy as this? Does this make you proud?

Area51z
04-28-2015, 12:45 PM
Omg. This is a diSASter...throws self on floor in attempt to have a temper tantrum. Huh... Just not feeling it ..lol
I can get it to my base, but it won't stick ...

I Will Merc You
04-28-2015, 12:46 PM
Everyone.....

GIVE GREE A BREAK for crying out loud!!!

This is the first time releasing a new building...how in the world could you expect them to do it without a glitch.

Also, I have received word that the new building is;

"Running as designed"

*giggle*

Gileas
In case it isn't clear guys, they DONT CARE. They were losing money. Their solution is to cut personnel, push profits (gold and more events) and since management is disconnected from production which is disconnected from dev / QA disconnected from CS and the word is "work harder, faster, or lose your job, it's a game not curing cancer, these addicts will play no matter how bad it is, make some MONEY flow or we cut gaming from what we do" it seems these questions about "don't you care you put out garbage," are pretty well answered.
They don't even have to worry about players wanting money back. They don't take it, apple does. Apple has a new U.S. Policy - one major game refund and that's it. After that they tell you to contact the gamer, claiming they don't make the game so they aren't in charge of its functionality. GREE *cant* refund your credit card, no charges on it are made to GREE. So their bases are covered.
You want this, you want that.
You'll get nothing and like it!
Gil

-Commando-
This is not new guys. The LTB event goes live hours before the building appears every cycle. Last cycle it dropped the night before and that was different.

NexusImperium
04-28-2015, 12:52 PM
There aren't any developers working on this game anymore, hence the frequent mistakes.

Bolt
04-28-2015, 01:13 PM
The team is aware of the issue and a fix will be deployed as soon as possible. I will update you on this thread as soon as I learn more.

Stridly
04-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Don't stress, the goal is just there prematurely. They have to do a data push for new buildings and I have not seen one yet.

Sheldor Sir
04-28-2015, 02:06 PM
situation normal Europe gets shafted again and loses 6-8hrs on an impossible time line thanks for your constant screwing off EVERYONE outside of the US

Jg48
04-28-2015, 02:23 PM
It was one of the only not broken event. Way to go gree @@@@. You guys do excellent work NOT.

danman_085
04-28-2015, 02:35 PM
Why do I feel a Gomer Pyle quote coming on?!
SUPRISE! SUPRISE! SUPRISE!

Hobbs
04-28-2015, 02:45 PM
The team is aware of the issue and a fix will be deployed as soon as possible. I will update you on this thread as soon as I learn more.
And will the building event timeline be extended? I think not!!
Every event brings another disappointment and "The Team" doesn't seem to learn from them!!

JB5
04-28-2015, 03:09 PM

Will the time be reset once we can actually buy the building?

JB5
04-28-2015, 03:11 PM
And will the building event timeline be extended? I think not!!
Every event brings another disappointment and "The Team" doesn't seem to learn from them!!

Ah pooh....guess that's what I get for not reading the entire thread before posting......:p

Toby_Bear
04-28-2015, 03:40 PM
It's more than likely to be a continued garbage build with some random time associated with it anyway. The more we plead for a decent build the more they put out garbage anyway. This game is held up by crutches and duck tape anyway so whatever. My only hope is that devs actually read this forum so they all feel the sense of worth and pride in their product as displayed by all the compliments.....NOT

Jg48
04-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Hey BOLT. Tell the monkey brigade to get there arses in gear

MoM - Krypt
04-28-2015, 04:20 PM

6 hours later...

Flatus Maximus
04-28-2015, 04:20 PM
In case it isn't clear guys, they DONT CARE. They were losing money. Their solution is to cut personnel, push profits (gold and more events) and since management is disconnected from production which is disconnected from dev / QA disconnected from CS and the word is "work harder, faster, or lose your job, it's a game not curing cancer, these addicts will play no matter how bad it is, make some MONEY flow or we cut gaming from what we do" it seems these questions about "don't you care you put out garbage," are pretty well answered.
They don't even have to worry about players wanting money back. They don't take it, apple does. Apple has a new U.S. Policy - one major game refund and that's it. After that they tell you to contact the gamer, claiming they don't make the game so they aren't in charge of its functionality. GREE *cant* refund your credit card, no charges on it are made to GREE. So their bases are covered.
You want this, you want that.
You'll get nothing and like it!
Gil

Damn! What does THAT say about us?
Time to take the circular journey down and out of the porcelain receptacle?

Sadness...

Jg48
04-28-2015, 04:46 PM
The monkey brigade has gone home for the day. They will start on it tomorrow.

Bolt
04-28-2015, 04:56 PM
The fix for this is still being worked on and should be out later today. Sorry for the delays.

Jg48
04-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Did not know the monkey brigade got paid overtime. They need a big pay cut.

Rolinz
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Did not know the monkey brigade got paid overtime. They need a big pay cut.

Makes you really wonder who is in charge of the "monkey brigade" and how they can't seem to get things to start properly. Anyone find out who on the development team keeps messing up or is it a team effort?

4 hours later and still not working. Wooohoooo! Hail to the monkeys!

Jg48
04-28-2015, 05:47 PM
It's protocol everyone on the monkey brigade messed up. Time for pink slips

Jg48
04-28-2015, 06:36 PM
The monkey brigade sure taken a long time with fix.

surfinguy369
04-28-2015, 06:42 PM
The monkey brigade sure taken a long time with fix.

Don't insult monkey's! They are more efficient.

tigerlion
04-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Wow! Took almost 7 hours but they fixed it! Way to go, Monkeys team!

360 Joules
04-28-2015, 06:58 PM
The fix for this is still being worked on and should be out later today. Sorry for the delays.

LE building works now!

Thank you!

SgtBilko
04-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Great that we can now start building the new theater, but is the timer going to be reset? We have already lost 7 hours on the objective?

Laurence1
I was going to say that it was located in Rome and Rome was burning thus
the building lol

Jg48
Hey monkey brigade you need to add the 7 hours of lost time from your stupidity thank you

good gawd noooo
04-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Building now out go build it

williswho
04-28-2015, 07:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EiAmRt8.jpg

rubyshuz
04-28-2015, 07:41 PM
Nice. 20 level building with 19 days to build. LOL!

KillerDriller
04-28-2015, 07:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EiAmRt8.jpg

Wonder why it costs a million on Android.

Wildblue
04-28-2015, 08:06 PM
Nope. Still not working for me. Can't build from the goal. Can't build from the Money Building store. I still get the Unknown Error message. have restarted game, restarted phone, done the magic Gree dance. Still not working.

iOS 8.3, iPhone 6.

Let me guess... On this one, Gree is "really really sorry."

tigerlion
04-28-2015, 08:56 PM

I'm on Android and it cost 900k

good gawd noooo
04-28-2015, 09:01 PM

cost depends on your reduction.. didn't cost me that much on either device

Wildblue
04-28-2015, 11:09 PM
Still can't build it. Keep resetting game, resetting phone. Nothing.

... and Gree sayss.......... ????????????

Sandhawk
04-28-2015, 11:20 PM

gfys, buy more gold...

Tinker
04-29-2015, 07:34 AM

Bolt we appreciate your assistance with this problem plagued game but a little more information/background would be helpful. It would be nice to know the genesis of an issue. Thinking of the current one that at this time has been fixed one wonders how it could fail. It is an existing event that has been run numerous times in the past. Cut and paste almost seems idiot proof. A changed graphic with a few different numbers. Seriously. How did it get Greedup?

PS: Are incompetent people ever fired at GREE? Inquiring minds want to know.

Big John
04-29-2015, 07:40 AM
They don't seem to have any competent people.

Blackshadow
04-29-2015, 08:44 AM
Hi Bolt,
Now that the building can be built, I am still awaiting your update. Obviously, we don't need to be told it can be built, but was the lost time (11 - 12 hours in my case) adjusted?

Bolt
04-29-2015, 09:47 AM

We've tested it on both Android and iOS and the building is available in both. Can you please check your game version using the "About" button, on iOS you should have Version: 5.0.5 Data: mw_20150428_51168

If it is still not available for you, please send a ticket using the Help button in the game.

Gileas
04-29-2015, 10:35 AM
Just in case the question got lost in all the monkeys,
IS THE TIME WE LOST DUE TO GREES INABILITY TO RELEASE A BUILDING THAT CAN BE BUILT GOING TO BE CREDITED TO THE END OF THE ALLOTED TIME?
Is that clear? Can we get a "yes," or "no," or is it time for the monkeys to fly again?
Gil

Wildblue
04-29-2015, 10:39 AM
Myself and at least one other person in my faction STILL can't build the new building, 24 hours since the event start.

Multiple game restarts, multiple phone resets.

What is going on here? Gree?

EDIT: saw above post. Yes, that version and content checks. Build 505.64

Bolt
04-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Myself and at least one other person in my faction STILL can't build the new building, 24 hours since the event start.

I see. Please make sure you are not already constructing another building, you will get that confusing "unknown error" message if so, instead of something helpful. Otherwise, please send in a support ticket (and message me the ticket #) and I will help escalate it with the development team.

I am confirming with the team if the time on the goal will be extended and if so by how much. I will update you as soon as I know.

I Will Merc You
04-29-2015, 11:17 AM
Thank you Bolt. :cool:

Vegaman
04-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Can we please keep this thread "civil". If you want to refer to the dev's as primates and other names, then i'll just delete my thread i started.

I don't think name calling gets much achieved. Usually the opposite.

KillerDriller
04-29-2015, 12:18 PM
I'm on Android and it cost 900k

http://imgur.com/xPEpgKd.jpg

groovy shags
04-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Just in case the question got lost in all the monkeys,
IS THE TIME WE LOST DUE TO GREES INABILITY TO RELEASE A BUILDING THAT CAN BE BUILT GOING TO BE CREDITED TO THE END OF THE ALLOTED TIME?
Is that clear? Can we get a "yes," or "no," or is it time for the monkeys to fly again?
Gil

I just got the answer from the devos. A hot fix for the 6 hours missed has been sent. 30 gold solves the problem! Thank you for your patience and continued support!

good gawd noooo
04-29-2015, 03:43 PM
http://imgur.com/xPEpgKd.jpg

again every players cost is affected by the building/upgrade reduction. so if you have 3 ids with different reductions you will get 3 different prices

KillerDriller
04-29-2015, 05:44 PM
again every players cost is affected by the building/upgrade reduction. so if you have 3 ids with different reductions you will get 3 different prices

So what is the actual cost of the building? I thought the store showed the actual cost and the discount was applied when the building was purchased.

I have an iOS account and an Android account. Both have the same upgrade cost reduction. Android is showing $1 million while the iOS shows $990k

WBS
04-29-2015, 07:12 PM
So what is the actual cost of the building? I thought the store showed the actual cost and the discount was applied when the building was purchased.

I have an iOS account and an Android account. Both have the same upgrade cost reduction. Android is showing $1 million while the iOS shows $990k

Does 10k$$ really matter?

KillerDriller
04-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Does 10k$$ really matter?

Don't be obtuse. Of course it doesn't. I guess you missed the point.

tigerlion
04-30-2015, 02:31 AM
Don't be obtuse. Of course it doesn't. I guess you missed the point.

Check your cement factory. For initial construction, only that building boost will reduce cost of buying new building.

Helios Von Elisar
04-30-2015, 03:52 AM
Building worked fine in both my games. It was in the store, bought it and built it. What's all the fuss?

LCDR2012
05-01-2015, 11:53 AM
I see. Please make sure you are not already constructing another building, you will get that confusing "unknown error" message if so, instead of something helpful. Otherwise, please send in a support ticket (and message me the ticket #) and I will help escalate it with the development team.

I am confirming with the team if the time on the goal will be extended and if so by how much. I will update you as soon as I know.

Any update on this? It's been two days. Just let us know please so that we may plan accordingly.

Wildblue
05-03-2015, 02:30 PM

This finally works, and I'm able to construct the building. No word from Gree about the reduced build quest time