PDA

View Full Version : Mission Masters

Nick416
04-28-2015, 09:30 AM
I was attempting to complete the mission master but I can go no further because I cannot hit the target. The game will not let me. I sent a ticket in on Friday which I have been told they do not have. Sent two more tickets in on Sunday. Got a response to uninstall and reinstall the game. didn't change anything. since then I have heard nothing back just that they are working on it. Has anyone else had this problem?:mad:

Brown Out
04-28-2015, 09:32 AM
I was attempting to complete the mission master but I can go no further because I cannot hit the target. The game will not let me. I sent a ticket in on Friday which I have been told they do not have. Sent two more tickets in on Sunday. Got a response to uninstall and reinstall the game. didn't change anything. since then I have heard nothing back just that they are working on it. Has anyone else had this problem?:mad:

What target are you having trouble with? What level?

Nick416
04-28-2015, 09:37 AM
In the enemy encampment cannot hit supply depot and one on the traffickers base

Brown Out
04-28-2015, 10:32 AM

I just tried and you're right, I'm having trouble hitting those targets too. Definitely an issue.

Brown Out
04-28-2015, 10:40 AM
BTW I'm ios. Curious to know if it's an ios issue only or if android has the problem.

Brown Out
04-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Might be tough to get a response when players are too busy pounding each other.

fatbodychris
04-28-2015, 12:00 PM
I had this problem before but delete / reinstall actually cleared it up for me. I'm iOS also.

Edbl79
04-28-2015, 01:11 PM
This will sound crazy but try tapping around the target not on it. I have found other targets like this and if I touch to the left or to the bottom a little bit it will grab the target and register the hit

-Commando-
04-28-2015, 01:14 PM

If you're having trouble with both of those you aren't doing the goal. Completing the maps doesn't complete the Mission Master. You have to complete ALL of the ordinary map goals.

Nick416
04-28-2015, 04:31 PM
It is part of the regular missions

Rolinz
04-28-2015, 05:25 PM
i have had the same issue and resolved it by un-installing MW and restarting my device and re-installing MW.

it fixes my current problem but later on in another map, it happens again and I would have to do it all over again.

Good luck in getting CS to fix the problem. They have so many others i am sure higher up on their massive list of things needed to be fixed.

I am on iOS.

Nick416
04-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Thanks I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck

Danger Mouse
04-28-2015, 07:38 PM
So far, in no other game have I ever had to delete the app and reinstall to fix an error. Not once.
-
Why do we have to put up with this C R A P?

good gawd noooo
04-28-2015, 10:17 PM
So far, in no other game have I ever had to delete the app and reinstall to fix an error. Not once.
-

from the recent wd effort and current player base I think many are deciding NOT to put up with this crap.. not to mention the tons of forum messages singing the praises of titles run by professional companies with actual support... but gree wont care even if we stop playing there here for the money when it stops making it they shut it down and open up a different taco stand.. but the truth is MANY ARE SAYING THEY WONT TOLERATE THIS ANYMORE

sbs2716g
04-29-2015, 01:54 AM

if u r still stuck in enemy encampment, dun think u will be able to finish the entire mission masters.. unless, u use truck load of gold for refill..

J-manKometh96
04-29-2015, 02:12 AM
-
Because you choose to.

Nick416
04-29-2015, 03:11 AM
if u r still stuck in enemy encampment, dun think u will be able to finish the entire mission masters.. unless, u use truck load of gold for refill..

Been stuck there for 4 days now