PDA

View Full Version : List of things that needs to be restored...

Flack~
04-28-2015, 08:43 AM
It was only 2 months ago where I was constantly checking my phone and having a lot of fun playing MW. Then the game dramatically changed for the worse and every single event except one (don't know if that will continue) that I looked forward to has been messed up. So many of my faction members have already/and in the process of quitting or leaving due to lack of participation from people...

If these changes aren't fixed soon, then I and many will have to go cold turkey on this game

1) Fltq prestige/master bonuses
2) return wd regenerative prizes
3) old raid boss
4) fl easier faction goals (was 300m at 10/15 faction prestige last time...)
5) return of temp bonuses (in particular the energy regen, and +1 building upgrades. Might not mean much if ur a top 20 faction but I assure u it means a lot for those that are under without regenerative units.)

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-28-2015, 10:54 AM
It was only 2 months ago where I was constantly checking my phone and having a lot of fun playing MW. Then the game dramatically changed for the worse and every single event except one (don't know if that will continue) that I looked forward to has been messed up. So many of my faction members have already/and in the process of quitting or leaving due to lack of participation from people...

If these changes aren't fixed soon, then I and many will have to go cold turkey on this game

1) Fltq prestige/master bonuses
2) return wd regenerative prizes
3) old raid boss
4) fl easier faction goals (was 300m at 10/15 faction prestige last time...)
5) return of temp bonuses (in particular the energy regen, and +1 building upgrades. Might not mean much if ur a top 20 faction but I assure u it means a lot for those that are under without regenerative units.)

Many people managed to adjust after their tapping diminished, they were discouraged, or abandoned.
You simply DEW what you want to DEW, when you want to DEW it, and how much of it you can tolerate.
It took most people I know less than 24 hours before they were no longer agitated, annoyed, irritated, or disturbed by the sudden change.
By day two, things were rolling along like three big, diesel locomotives connected and pulling massive loads of coal in happy harmony, clickity clack, clickity clack all the way down the railroad track.

There are also many chill out, DEW NUTTIN, sleep it off factions that you can also jump to as you continue your recovery and regain your sobriety. LOL