PDA

View Full Version : Clean up NPCs NOW!!!!!!!

bam bam.
04-28-2015, 01:10 AM
It is easier herding cats than it is to tap your ant of an NPC amongst the million others you have on the screen. Get rid of the crap. Use less data too, two birds one stone. I know this is one of our 10,000 known issues but man it is super frustrating. Tapping your targets should not require great skill and the patience of a saint.

Tournai
04-28-2015, 01:21 AM
Agree! Fix it! its Rubbish!

Sparkle
04-28-2015, 03:49 AM
Pretty PLEASE

Jg48
04-28-2015, 04:37 AM
It will get fixed in the next update or so. Good luck

Agent Orange
04-28-2015, 04:42 AM
This appears to be intentional since we keep pointing the problem out and it keeps being ignored. Plus on older slower devices it can crash them from system overload. Same issue as the elongated use gold button and game lag. All designed to catch you and make you waste resources so you buy them. Yeah fat chance of that now...

Helios Von Elisar
04-28-2015, 04:58 AM
Yes Gree, please clean up after yourselves.

bam bam.
04-28-2015, 06:39 AM
This appears to be intentional since we keep pointing the problem out and it keeps being ignored. Plus on older slower devices it can crash them from system overload. Same issue as the elongated use gold button alnd game lag. All designed to catch you and make you waste resources so you buy them. Yeah fat chance of that now...

I used up 75 of my 79 free gold due to that bloody lag. Caught me..as designed.

bam bam.
04-28-2015, 06:40 AM
Mods? *Crickets*

legalious
04-28-2015, 08:23 AM
Mods? *Crickets*

You asked so early in the morning that we Mods were unable to comment (asleep). I will forward your feedback to the Gree team.

Bndawgs
04-28-2015, 08:30 AM
The developers have already stated that they are unable to remove the old ones.

Web323
04-28-2015, 08:36 AM
If they clear out the NPCs during an event; it will nuke all prestaged NPCs

Sheldor Sir
04-28-2015, 09:00 AM
having all the old and ghost Npcs gives u legit reason to request refunds as company are deliberately making it impossible to complete goals they set without spending more money and then failing it because you can't hit proper target

Ajk
04-28-2015, 09:05 AM
^ what he said ^

Get em while you can.

Brown Out
04-28-2015, 09:29 AM
No problems here. I take my time and make sure I'm tapping on the correct target; if my target is in the middle of a bunch of old NPCs I wait a couple seconds until it walks into an open area, then start tapping away.
No big deal.

bam bam.
04-28-2015, 04:27 PM
The developers have already stated that they are unable to remove the old ones.

If they can put them in, they sure can take them out.

Bolt
04-28-2015, 04:34 PM
I've passed along this feedback myself, as I feel your pain and agree that the screen gets too crowded. Sometimes I click on the clump of units my target is traveling with to stop one of them and slowly separate them. It works but I'm playing on a tablet so it's probably a bit easier than on a phone. As soon as I get any sort of confirmation that this is coming I will let you know.

Rolinz
04-28-2015, 05:23 PM
I've passed along this feedback myself, as I feel your pain and agree that the screen gets too crowded. Sometimes I click on the clump of units my target is traveling with to stop one of them and slowly separate them. It works but I'm playing on a tablet so it's probably a bit easier than on a phone. As soon as I get any sort of confirmation that this is coming I will let you know.

Thank you Bolt. Please keep us posted on this issue. I know how hard it is to be communicating with a team of monkeys there.

Sandhawk
04-28-2015, 11:11 PM

Good to know that we have a mod that actually plays the game. All our pain and suffering is now "closer to home". Albeit, in the same instance, you will see how our feedback (aka beta testing) gets ignored.

rutty
04-29-2015, 02:41 AM
Kingdom Age avoids this problem completely by only showing the mobs currently relevant to the quest. I can't image that MW cannot do this, though Gree have spent several years not implementing this sort of change.

This would also sort out the 'problem' of pre-staging.

Do these groups of devs not talk to each other? Surely there's a big bunch of common code

Helios Von Elisar
04-29-2015, 05:01 AM
If they clear out the NPCs during an event; it will nuke all prestaged NPCs

The trick is to only clear out the ones that are completed. If you're not going to use it, get rid of it. Like a Trojan - use once and discard.

J-manKometh96
04-29-2015, 06:06 AM
The trick is to only clear out the ones that are completed. If you're not going to use it, get rid of it. Like a Trojan - use once and discard.
Wait, what? You only use yours once? You don't rinse and repeat?

Rolinz
04-29-2015, 04:56 PM
So they cleaned out some old ones and still left the other half of the old ones! I swear they do things half-a$$ed at GREE.

If they can remove some of the old ones, why can't they remove all of the old ones???

sstuutss
04-30-2015, 05:28 AM
If they can remove some of the old ones, why can't they remove all of the old ones???

Because they don't want to or they don't care enough to. Can't has nothing to do with it.
But really, were you expecting something more than half 'an effort' this is gree we are talking about.

bam bam.
05-04-2015, 09:52 AM

How is this going???, I am about ready to throw my phone through my tablet. Thank you for actually playing the game and taking the time to communicate with us.

You Might be our first professional moderator. please fix our old issues before these devs come up with more brilliant ideas like changing WD. The foundation event this game was built around.

Every time they try to fix what ain't broke, they break it every time. Please don't let them touch that event either. It is flogging us that they don't put gold confirmations in to stop us spending by accident and npcs all over our game wasting our energy. Make them fix issues before they wreak more havoc on our signature event or any other event.

Fix, then get cute. That is the simple way to rerail this train.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-10-2015, 03:34 AM
simple fix would be to have a toggle current ltq fltq npc only setting...

when off all targets active.

when on only ltq fltq are active.

they need to fix the multiple maps and base buildings that have super wide areas that if u tap somewhr else even somewhr far it selects them by error.

like high mountain village and other maps.

Bolt
05-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Starting today you should see less NPCs messing with your targeting. Let us know if this helped!

Big John
05-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Hallelujah

sstuutss
05-13-2015, 11:12 PM
Anyone want to give odds on how long this will last?

East Coast Bias
05-14-2015, 12:18 AM
Starting today you should see less NPCs messing with your targeting. Let us know if this helped!

I'll give it a try, but my aim was never that good to begin with - especially with no hands.

bam bam.
05-14-2015, 07:31 AM

Whatever I am paying you. Double it!. (nB. Haven't checked in game to see if it works as there are currently no iltq or fltqs running that are worth time and effort)