PDA

View Full Version : Midtown Crisis

fuzzymv
04-27-2015, 09:32 PM
HELP!!!!...every time I try to enter Midtown (either to finish a job or visit) the game stays on the "Traveling to Midtown" pop up and never actually enters. I can never complete quests when Midtown is on the list. I have sent an email in game but no response. My son plays and he can get into Midtown. I am level 218...this started sometime after level ~200. I don't really remember, I just have been dealing with it and hope that the glitch clears one day, but no luck so far. Anyone else out there know anything? How about you guys at Gree, do you know what this is all about? :(

Vile Lynn
04-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Sometimes deleting the app and reinstalling helps. You won't lose anything; all info is kept server-side.

Good luck & welcome to the forum! :)

fuzzymv
04-27-2015, 09:58 PM
IT WORKED...I never would have thought of that. Too scared to even think about deleting it. For the 4 minutes it took to re install I was very nervous. SUCCESS. Thanks a million.

Captain Torgue
04-27-2015, 11:03 PM
IT WORKED...I never would have thought of that. Too scared to even think about deleting it. For the 4 minutes it took to re install I was very nervous. SUCCESS. Thanks a million.

Any questions you have about the game you should ask zombie crew.

Red BD
04-27-2015, 11:50 PM
My question is what is in "Midtown" that makes it such a desirable destination for you to visit?

fuzzymv
04-28-2015, 06:38 AM
My question is what is in "Midtown" that makes it such a desirable destination for you to visit?

Nothing special...but when it is on a list to finish an event/goal...kinda hard to finish if you can't get in...

Vile Lynn
04-28-2015, 07:49 AM

lol, I'm always nervous when I have to reinstall.

I'm glad it worked!

Vile Lynn
04-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Every once in a while, I come across a map that makes my app constantly crash. No idea why, just one of those things, I guess. Some coding guru might know, but coding is none of my business.

Bolt
04-28-2015, 11:16 AM
HELP!!!!...every time I try to enter Midtown (either to finish a job or visit) the game stays on the "Traveling to Midtown" pop up and never actually enters. I can never complete quests when Midtown is on the list. I have sent an email in game but no response. My son plays and he can get into Midtown. I am level 218...this started sometime after level ~200. I don't really remember, I just have been dealing with it and hope that the glitch clears one day, but no luck so far. Anyone else out there know anything? How about you guys at Gree, do you know what this is all about? :(

Unfortunately some data corruption does happen sometimes, but as Vile Lynn says reinstalling is safe.

Sometimes deleting the app and reinstalling helps. You won't lose anything; all info is kept server-side.

Good luck & welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for helping a fellow player out :)