PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Mobs in the new LTQ?

Ackchoo
04-27-2015, 04:01 PM
Gree,
You need add QA testers to your development team as there doesn't seem to ever be an event where we are bug free. You release the new ILTQ but give us no targets to hits but the clock is already ticking on this event. Please fix:mad::mad::mad:

Jnsolberg
04-27-2015, 04:20 PM
Gree,
You need add QA testers to your development team as there doesn't seem to ever be an event where we are bug free. You release the new ILTQ but give us no targets to hits but the clock is already ticking on this event. Please fix:mad::mad::mad:

The unit prizes won't help anyone's army anyway. The final unit has a boost, but it look likes the rest of the LTQ is worthless. Maybe Gree is doing us a favor by making this quest unplayable!
Thanks Gree!

The unit for 1/15 is 89 Attack and 133 defense. What a joke.
Gree, when you finally get around to fixing the mobs, maybe you could fix the units also.

Relic
04-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Gree,

Hi there,

Sorry that the targets were missing from the ILTQ. The Developers are working on this and it will be fixed very soon. Additionally, the event will be extended by two hours to make up for the time lost.

Thank you!

plavine
04-27-2015, 05:22 PM
I was hoping for a PvP - not none with guild trials yet

KillaDon
04-27-2015, 06:04 PM
Why only extended 2hrs when so far we have lost 4hrs based on the event clock??? Just curious.

Shadows
04-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Just got a tidal crab on first level map

wikked
04-27-2015, 06:43 PM
Still not fixed hmmmmmm maybe tomarrow it will be pfttt

KillaDon
04-27-2015, 06:46 PM
Well it's fixed and this will be fun to actually go negative in stats during the whole quest until the 6% mod then I might break even. Lmao!! Units are INCREDIBLE....(100% sarcasm for the bright minded ones who don't get it).

SenorSwamp
04-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Well it's fixed and this will be fun to actually go negative in stats during the whole quest until the 6% mod then I might break even. Lmao!! Units are INCREDIBLE....(100% sarcasm for the bright minded ones who don't get it).
Silver lining: we don't need commas to help distinguish the strength of these units. I love how we have toons using 12 digits to the left of the decimal, and they give prizes that only use 2. Fantastic!

Valid or
04-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Silver lining: we don't need commas to help distinguish the strength of these units. I love how we have toons using 12 digits to the left of the decimal, and they give prizes that only use 2. Fantastic!

Reminds me of the classic ltq's, from way way back(before guilds).
Will any of these rewards make the army.kinda dont think so. I am not even sure the wrapper prize will.

[rudy]
04-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Why are you guys complaining? Greed gave you a LTQ that you can complete AND fixed stat inflation at the same time. How awesome is that?

B. W.
04-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Lmfao. Crap in the forest. Watch your steps or you'll be deep in GREEdy s**t...

Chronos
04-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Relic, thanks for fixing the new quest.
However it's very urgent that you communicate about the quest prizes!
Even more so if you intend to fix that too! Prizes do not make it into the armies of many of us, even the final prize. The only thing worth fighting for is the bonus attached.
I am not starting the quest for the time being and withholding.
Please communicate. Either way: that prizes are intended to be the way they are or that you are going to fix it. The earlier the better. Otherwise you will get complaints about people having finished the quest if you change it midway through! Although people should know better by now that you often change the game in the midst of a quest!

Jnsolberg
04-28-2015, 06:55 AM
This quest seems like an old quest from @ 2.5 years ago. Did Gree just pull an old quest off the shelf without updating the rewards? This takes a lot of energy and Experience to complete. Probably not worth it for peeps concerned about leveling up

Sim
04-29-2015, 01:11 AM
Its brand new! Notice all the new monster icons. What a waste on units that won't go to anyone's armies.