PDA

View Full Version : Bad gems

Torstein Helle
04-27-2015, 07:31 AM
Hey i just tried to but myself a dragon gem pack but i never got those gems, i just got error. After that my funds were gone. I had this error 3 other times and after a month i got refund. Can someone tell me if they have the same error or just some help. Thx for reading

MisterT
04-30-2015, 07:08 AM
Sent a ticket

Ant venom
04-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Sent a ticket

A problem with that is the fact that, sending a ticket will take at least 1-3months for a response so it qill be useless, plus this thread was meant for shring experiences or something, not about solution as Torstein Helle has already gotten his solution which in this case is a refund.

Cheers;
Ant venom

Relic
04-30-2015, 03:00 PM
A problem with that is the fact that, sending a ticket will take at least 1-3months for a response so it qill be useless, plus this thread was meant for shring experiences or something, not about solution as Torstein Helle has already gotten his solution which in this case is a refund.

Cheers;
Ant venom

If you find that this happens to you, send me a PM with the ticket number and I'll see what I can do for you. Tickets are answered in the order they're received, but if you find yourself waiting more than 5 days, please hit me up about it.

ColombianThreatMachine
04-30-2015, 06:29 PM
Gree,

I accidently got 20 free gems from you all somehow, please take them back!

Caio-e Lais
06-14-2015, 02:56 PM
Do alliance in the game would be very nice once the player leaves a guild to another, it makes an alliance with the same thing with the guild alliance war alliance kill bos in the same style of the guild, raising alliance level with reward bonus to donate the alliance many things can be done that would be really cool would have many more things for players to do !!

Ant venom
06-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Do alliance in the game would be very nice once the player leaves a guild to another, it makes an alliance with the same thing with the guild alliance war alliance kill bos in the same style of the guild, raising alliance level with reward bonus to donate the alliance many things can be done that would be really cool would have many more things for players to do !!

You might find more success adding this suggestion into the Feedback Thread instead. Here is the link: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115774-Knights-amp-Dragons-Feedback-(6-2-15).