PDA

View Full Version : The REAL leaders...

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-26-2015, 12:23 PM
I saw the leaderboard a few minutes ago and was surprised.

Finally, because of hard work, honest game play, and teamwork they've unseated THEM.

Great job, congratulations to THE PEOPLE'S PLAYERS and he REAL top five, and the thousands of other REAL players, too:

EMPEROR WARRIORS
Kill Yo Self
Redrum Taskforce
Revolution
TKM Assault Forces

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Lol, you guys are really nuts. What did you do, put a piece of tape over the number one spot so you can't see it? Guess what, the sky is falling too, so better be careful and wear your hard hat.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-26-2015, 01:44 PM
I saw the leaderboard a few minutes ago and was surprised.

Finally, because of hard work, honest game play, and teamwork they've unseated THEM.

Great job, congratulations to THE PEOPLE'S PLAYERS and he REAL top five, and the thousands of other REAL players, too:

EMPEROR WARRIORS
Kill Yo Self
Redrum Taskforce
Revolution
TKM Assault Forces

I bet the greatest Modern War player of all time, and smartest faction leader, as well as the most beloved MW legend would be very proud.
I sure hope his thousands of friends, fans, and admirers let the gentleman from Amsterdam know that his dream has come true, today!

Finally, good guys are finishing first.

EMPEROR WARRIORS, you are something the little tapperoos can aspire to become.

This WD, you've slain the evil beast, and destroyed its many evil heads, defanged the creature, and cut out its dozens of tongues.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Yes, we refuse to acknowledge EVIL in any form.

THEY are dead to us, and David has slain Old Goliath.

Yo Salty
04-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Lol, you guys are really nuts. What did you do, put a piece of tape over the number one spot so you can't see it? Guess what, the sky is falling too, so better be careful and wear your hard hat.

Happy Sunday Ump:cool:

WBS
04-26-2015, 04:03 PM

A little defensive are we?

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Just laughing at the delusional. You guys do seem to live in a little bubble of a world all your own

crazeejay
04-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Just laughing at the delusional. You guys do seem to live in a little bubble of a world all your own

Says the King Bubblemaster

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 06:42 PM
No, that's a title I will gladly concede to you guys. Well once again sup will win, and with lower overall points than normal. But since according to you our gold isn't real, I guess the total points don't matter.

Yo Salty
04-26-2015, 06:57 PM
No, that's a title I will gladly concede to you guys. Well once again sup will win, and with lower overall points than normal. But since according to you our gold isn't real, I guess the total points don't matter.

Prizes aren't real either.:confused:

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Prizes aren't real either.:confused:

The prizes are not real? Thats bull crap. lol

Danger Mouse
04-26-2015, 08:49 PM
The prizes are not real? Thats bull crap. lol

Can you take them home with you and put them on the shelf? If gree servers melted down tomorrow, would you still have them? Is the definition of real in this universe different to the definition in yours?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Man, Joe (The Ripper) has finally done it.
He's a truly inspirational leader, too.
I'm sure the Dutchman is proud as an EMPEROR PENGUIN, a truly noble beast.
Those guys have out distanced THEM, I can't even see THEM on the board.
This top 100, outstanding work.

MAD NUGGETT
04-27-2015, 12:37 AM
I thought bird trapper was best moder war faction leader ever? Didn't he verbally abuse birds endlessly? His wall used to be hilarious..

WBS
04-27-2015, 03:24 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1501470]Just laughing at the delusional. You guys do seem to live in a little bubble of a world all your own.

I really have no idea what you mean by delusional. The thread was started as a way I think to get you to post, and it suckered you right in.I found it funny you felt the needed to post about it, obviously everyone sees SUp is in the 1 spot. I am just laughing at your need to defend your top spot in the forums. I would say that is your own little bubble. Have fun floating around today in your bubble speed, I hope you are able to do some nice sight seeing:cool:

Preacher Wolf
04-27-2015, 04:02 AM
Can you take them home with you and put them on the shelf? If gree servers melted down tomorrow, would you still have them? Is the definition of real in this universe different to the definition in yours?

I was joking when I made my comment.

Preacher Wolf
04-27-2015, 04:13 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1501470]Just laughing at the delusional. You guys do seem to live in a little bubble of a world all your own.

I really have no idea what you mean by delusional. The thread was started as a way I think to get you to post, and it suckered you right in.I found it funny you felt the needed to post about it, obviously everyone sees SUp is in the 1 spot. I am just laughing at your need to defend your top spot in the forums. I would say that is your own little bubble. Have fun floating around today in your bubble speed, I hope you are able to do some nice sight seeing:cool:

Why would he not respond. He responds to you guys without you having to put up threads about him or his faction so what does this prove. He has all the rights to bring out the truth when you guys spread nothing but lies.

Big John
04-27-2015, 04:17 AM
Where's the proof that SUP in their various forms have never cheated, hacked or used glitches and had shills on their team?

ju100
04-27-2015, 05:54 AM
I also always thought SUP was the first ones to use the fact that during WD, the list of opponents was sent along with their stats in the TCP/IP packets. Maybe I am mistaking though.
For me SUP are just the cleverer or at least the firsts on stuff like that.

GSF Wingman GRI
04-27-2015, 07:42 AM
I also always thought SUP was the first ones to use the fact that during WD, the list of opponents was sent along with their stats in the TCP/IP packets. Maybe I am mistaking though.
For me SUP are just the cleverer or at least the firsts on stuff like that.

A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) is a type of fairy in Irish folklore. It is usually depicted as a little old man, wearing a coat and hat, who partakes in mischief. They are solitary creatures who spend their time making and mending shoes and have a hidden pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :D

Speed ump
04-27-2015, 08:17 AM
John, where's the prof that they have. Yeah, that's what I thought. Good luck, and good night

J1mcrane
04-27-2015, 10:21 AM
I think it's safe to say that those accusing others of wrong doing are just trolling in order to get a reaction. Nothing is ever going to get resolved here until someone can prove it.

Unfortunately what happens is people come on here with 3rd hand information that they think they heard. If you have something then share, don't make others second guess you or throw a "the game will be over in June" comment in.

Proof or it hasn't happened.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-27-2015, 10:28 AM
No one is allowed to "name and shame" using Gree's forum.
That's why people throw SHADE when they say something.
To summarize, some people believe everything is perfect.
Some people suspect that unusual activities have been revealed.
Bottom line, we are all free to choose that which we wish to beleive.

Bolt
04-27-2015, 11:21 AM
This thread started non-sensical but has quickly turned into something else. Can we all stop attacking other players please?

J1mcrane
04-27-2015, 11:38 AM
Mr Dew, it doesn't take a brilliant literalist to highlight an issue without naming names does it.

Yo Salty
04-27-2015, 11:42 AM
This thread started non-sensical but has quickly turned into something else. Can we all stop attacking other players please?

I agree.;)

Speed ump
04-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Very true j1, and then they have used the argument, if we say nothing, it proves its true, and if we do, then we doth protest too loudly. No one is going to convince the other of anything, though I think they still believe that they can. It's just a little verbal sparring at best.

truthteller
04-27-2015, 01:24 PM

have you not understand that they are talking about the DIVISION leaderboard??? :rolleyes:

thus they are not being delutional and telling the truth, you are just on the wrong subject apparently

DAMN!!!!!!! they sure can mess with your head:cool:

Speed ump
04-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Lol, you mean some actually looks at those things? I looked once ever, and thought, does this division thing even mean anything? It's just a way to give teams those prizes they wnated without earning it, and they still complain that they can't get the same prizes as sup. To be honest, I totally even forgot about divisions. Yes, the only way they'll be at the top of a leaderboard is if sup isn't a part of it.

Zineye12
04-28-2015, 01:39 AM
Yawn, Mr Exciting is posting!

Glad to see the top of the leaderboard for the crate event hasn't changed. Can you please make the program he uses, available to everyone else?

WBS
04-28-2015, 03:18 AM
[QUOTE=WBS;1501575]

Why would he not respond. He responds to you guys without you having to put up threads about him or his faction so what does this prove. He has all the rights to bring out the truth when you guys spread nothing but lies.

I have not posted one lie or conspiracy about anyone in this forum. I have commented on them and have said it is possible that they may be true but there is no evidence I have seen to prove it. I think you misunderstood my comment, instead you assumed I'm spreading lies. This thread was meant as a joke and some fell for it.

bam bam.
04-28-2015, 06:48 AM
Lol, you mean some actually looks at those things? I looked once ever, and thought, does this division thing even mean anything? It's just a way to give teams those prizes they wnated without earning it, and they still complain that they can't get the same prizes as sup. To be honest, I totally even forgot about divisions. Yes, the only way they'll be at the top of a leaderboard is if sup isn't a part of it.

Earning it, lol. I would use a term more like "purchasing it". Earn, well technically yes you earned it...the same way I earned the love of that woman with the handbag on the corner for fifty bucks the other night. It was a real, deep (very deep...like a massive 4.5" deep if ha know what I mean) and satisfying love. I even cried a little.

Agent Orange
04-28-2015, 07:43 AM
Hmmm seems to be a lot of confusion here. Let's see.

Earn = Buy, sort of like buying respect....usually doesn't work
Hack = use of an undocumented 'feature" built into the game
Jealousy = hmm now this is a tough one. Could it be, pity, bewilderment, puzzlement, indifference, or some other non contempt such as foolish...

I SUPpose since we already have GREEmath we might just as well have GREEspeak as well.

In terms of proof or disproof, kind of difficult when the TOS of this forum prohibits it... Personally I'm leaning towards insider information from devs or ex devs as well as beta testers. In the past you used the same account you used in game for testing which meant that any bonuses accrued were carried over. SUPposedly this was changed by using a different server but still there is the question of whether teams with beta testers on board have a tactical advantage. Granted the way events are porked out so broken about the only real tactical advantage may be in avoiding them...

Crime City Mark did finally confess in forum that devs played though was cagey in terms of who they were and on which factions. Then the forums conveniently got wiped. Why for years the whiff of shill players wafts in from time to time.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Hmmm seems to be a lot of confusion here. Let's see.

Earn = Buy, sort of like buying respect....usually doesn't work
Hack = use of an undocumented 'feature" built into the game
Jealousy = hmm now this is a tough one. Could it be, pity, bewilderment, puzzlement, indifference, or some other non contempt such as foolish...

I SUPpose since we already have GREEmath we might just as well have GREEspeak as well.

In terms of proof or disproof, kind of difficult when the TOS of this forum prohibits it... Personally I'm leaning towards insider information from devs or ex devs as well as beta testers. In the past you used the same account you used in game for testing which meant that any bonuses accrued were carried over. SUPposedly this was changed by using a different server but still there is the question of whether teams with beta testers on board have a tactical advantage. Granted the way events are porked out so broken about the only real tactical advantage may be in avoiding them...

Crime City Mark did finally confess in forum that devs played though was cagey in terms of who they were and on which factions. Then the forums conveniently got wiped. Why for years the whiff of shill players wafts in from time to time.

Marvelous, simply marvelous and pithy post.
Of course, for you, we wait breathlessly for you to enlighten and inform us.
Old friend, you never fail us.

Only one small difference, I sniff the odor of sulfur wafting through the forums after IT departs, otherwise, we can agree that SUM kinda stench is, indeed in the air!!!

So, here's a little tribute to you, sung by Nathan East of Fourplay, just a little jazz combo who, like yourself, have been DEWING it right for many years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHN3es3CgBY

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 07:57 AM
Orange, you do realize you lose a bit more respect that you had earned earlier in the game with each post you make. You post isn't even really relevant to the thread of the current discussion, I assume you just felt the need to get some ra some things off your chest. Bam, love your post. Same difference whihecver term you wish to use. I would say earned still for a number of reasons. I did earn the money used to "buy" what I have in the game. As opposed to the two minutes it took you to complete the transaction with both the merchant and the woman( I'm know you caught that intended pun) it took me years to achieve the level of bonuses I have in the game. Sweat equity has some value too. The biggest difference is you can probably resell that purse for more than I could my games, no pun intended.

truthteller
04-28-2015, 08:35 AM

I am confused Speed
How can you earn pixel?
there is nothing to "earn" in this game, from day one it has been, the one with the deepest pockets gets to buy top 1 always
there is nothing to "earn" my friend
if you finish an event or finish in top 1 in any event like WD, is NOT because you earned, it is simply because you were willing to outspent everyone else, so you just bought that position, but you never earned.

Do not get me wrong, I am happy PUN has always buy top 1 in everything, you and all those others that spend in the game allow me to play free for 3+ years

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 09:24 AM
I earn many things in life that you can't touch and feel. It can be respect, it can be love, it can be first place in a spelling be. Earned I chose to use for something that I have to put some of my own time and effort I to, as opposed to a gift that was given to me for christmass.

truthteller
04-28-2015, 10:08 AM
I earn many things in life that you can't touch and feel. It can be respect, it can be love, it can be first place in a spelling be. Earned I chose to use for something that I have to put some of my own time and effort I to, as opposed to a gift that was given to me for christmass.

Agree 10000%, still I do not think you can earn top 1 in this or any game in which all you need to do is outspend others just because you have the disposable income to do so.
and yes, I do to can use the earn word for things like..........."I work all day painting the rooms in my hours, I have earned a nice break, or a cold beer"
I personally do not feel is right to say "I earned top 1 in this game, because I outspend all others that do not have the same dispossable income as me", but if for you makes you feel you accomplished something, by all means keep saying that you earned top 1 in MW

I Will Merc You
04-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Agree 10000%, still I do not think you can earn top 1 in this or any game in which all you need to do is outspend others just because you have the disposable income to do so.
and yes, I do to can use the earn word for things like..........."I work all day painting the rooms in my hours, I have earned a nice break, or a cold beer"
I personally do not feel is right to say "I earned top 1 in this game, because I outspend all others that do not have the same dispossable income as me", but if for you makes you feel you accomplished something, by all means keep saying that you earned top 1 in MW

Dude is paying serious coin to use the word 'earn'.

...let him use it freely....might as well....he has all but purchased the rights to it.

Yes, that is it. He has bought the right to earn the right to use the word 'earned'.

Agent Orange
04-28-2015, 11:49 AM

1000% on that.

Must update the GREEspeak list

Earned = bought

Reality = Illusion hmm or is that delusion.

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Truth, I think we are saying same thing, but using different temrinology. To me if I buy something, means I don't have to put any effort into it, and just the opposite is true here, the more I spend, the more of my time it takes, to a point of course, for ltq it means I spend less time, though it's still not as easy as a buy all now button would be. I would love it if there was. Then I'd agree completely, I bought it. I guess you might look at like something you bought that needed assembly, big difference is I've never bought anything that ndpeeded the amount of time to do as I have spent in the game. If I had done as mr dew tried to claim in the past, that I paid people to tap for me, then again, I'd say I had bought it. No doubt,mwithout the spending part, I certaunly could not have done it. jman, I m not grading you for punctuation, as I'd certainly fail myself for that and spelling.

J-manKometh96
04-28-2015, 01:48 PM
Wtf are you babbling about? I haven't even posted in this thread.

I Will Merc You
04-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Wtf are you babbling about? I haven't even posted in this thread.

Instant classic.

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 01:57 PM
I have to keep up with the dew club babbling. I don't want to get left behind.

Big John
04-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Pay someone to post for you then, preferably someone who is legible.

Toby_Bear
04-28-2015, 03:44 PM
You know what's funny here? Speed dump continues to pose on this forum like he's an active member of sup. Hey Barnes, news flash, PUN is dead, over, non existent.... So quit posing and and talking about the past, for one its not relevant as most here including and especially myself could care less... Secondly you should get a spell check! Your post are not only a complete bore to read, they are almost impossible!

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 04:13 PM
Toby buddy. You mad bro? Lol. You guys have no idea who I am in game anymore, do you? I just love that too. Sure keep on wishing and hoping. Someday I won't be around, but then probably that means the game isn't either

groovy shags
04-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Toby buddy. You mad bro? Lol. You guys have no idea who I am in game anymore, do you? I just love that too. Sure keep on wishing and hoping. Someday I won't be around, but then probably that means the game isn't either

Your Grace, we know exactly who you are. The rightful queen from beyond the cove's wake...long live the mother of pirates!

WBS
04-29-2015, 02:29 PM

We all know speed that you are the leader of Emporer Warriors. Quit trying to hide it. You look better in a tuxedo than ratty pirate attire anyways.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-29-2015, 02:34 PM
We all know speed that you are the leader of Emporer Warriors. Quit trying to hide it. You look better in a tuxedo than ratty pirate attire anyways.

There are some very clever MW players, you are one. LOL

groovy shags
04-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Over/Under line for a spud response - 27 minutes. Betting window is open!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-29-2015, 02:42 PM
Over/Under line for a spud response - 27 minutes. Betting window is open!

You are another clever MW player. LOL I love this forum.

groovy shags
04-29-2015, 02:45 PM
As are you my friend! You think GREE will ever sell forum post packs for gold? I sure hope not!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-29-2015, 02:48 PM
As are you my friend! You think GREE will ever sell forum post packs for gold? I sure hope not!

Forum post packs, brother, that's a money maker for sure. LOL

groovy shags
04-29-2015, 02:50 PM

You ain't DEWin no lyin! That would put them back into the glory days!

Agent Orange
04-29-2015, 04:35 PM

Woohoo, yeah baby that would serious fun. Imaging all the literary gems that will suddenly spring forth.

Bolt
04-29-2015, 05:20 PM
And another thread that has gone completely off the rails. Locking it now.