PDA

View Full Version : One man faction becomes two man faction in last minutes of battle.

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 08:18 AM
So we were just fighting Titans of TAP which started out as a one man faction with a player that was level 311 and 17.9T defense. Impressive defense so we got to tapping that wall. In the last few minutes of battle, he attempted to make a run for it, so we were tapping away at that wall to hold our lead. Lo and behold he all of a sudden has a teammate which very well was his downfall as a few of us started hitting him instead of the wall with his 3T defense and we won by 4K points.

My question is.....how can you have someone join your faction during WD and participate in an ongoing battle that is about to end? I thought factions were locked during an active battle and even if you weren't in a faction already you couldn't join one in that 1hr time frame?

Thanks

J-manKometh96
04-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Seems there might be something to the claims in that other thread.

J1mcrane
04-26-2015, 08:29 AM
Factions are not locked to players that Not in a faction. It is possible to join a faction so long as you were not in a faction when WD started, this is my understanding anyway.

ju100
04-26-2015, 08:31 AM
Are you guys new to the game?!

Factionless players can join at any time.
You can even jump one time during WD.
You can also leave when not in a battle.
Leaders can't remove you. But they can just when WD ends, so you don't get the faction rewards.

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 08:38 AM
Are you guys new to the game?!

Factionless players can join at any time.
You can even jump one time during WD.
You can also leave when not in a battle.
Leaders can't remove you. But they can just when WD ends, so you don't get the faction rewards.

LOL not new.....but i didn't think you could join during an active battle even if you weren't in another faction before.

Ajk
04-26-2015, 08:46 AM
"You can jump one time during WD". I don't recall this ever being allowed. Am I wrong here?

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 08:48 AM
No you can't jump. If you leave a faction during WD you can not join another. However if you haven't been in a faction you can join a Faction.

But what i am trying to clarify is, can you join a faction (if you haven't been in one) during an Active Battle during WD. I thought you couldn't as you can't leave during an active battle which is what i was lead to believe.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Hmmm, what's the phrase I'm seeking?
Oh, yeah, now I recall.

I told you so!!! LMFAO

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 09:08 AM
Hmmm, what's the phrase I'm seeking?
Oh, yeah, now I recall.

I told you so!!! LMFAO

help me out here......told me what?? lol

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-26-2015, 09:13 AM
help me out here......told me what?? lol

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115029-Faction-jumping-in-and-out-not-the-burger-chain

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 09:16 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115029-Faction-jumping-in-and-out-not-the-burger-chain

thanks.....so it shouldn't be possible. Fun stuff....

ju100
04-26-2015, 09:18 AM
No you can't jump. If you leave a faction during WD you can not join another. However if you haven't been in a faction you can join a Faction.

But what i am trying to clarify is, can you join a faction (if you haven't been in one) during an Active Battle during WD. I thought you couldn't as you can't leave during an active battle which is what i was lead to believe.

I'm sorry, you can, I just did

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-26-2015, 09:21 AM

My goodness, ye of little faith. LOL

MI is a proud DN.

DNs may be many things, but they DEW know this game.

If its possible, its been done.

Frankly, what's old is suddenly new again. LOL

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 09:46 AM

you left a faction and joined another?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-26-2015, 10:30 AM

Allow me to help.
Use a mini, and try it.
U can try OUR faction.
I just made it OPEN access....

ju100
04-26-2015, 12:16 PM

Yes, from a top 50 to my usual camping faction. Did that on saturday

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
You can join as lng as not in battle

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 12:25 PM
When did they change that rule ? or is it just broken

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 12:26 PM
You can join as lng as not in battle

LOL see ......this guy joined in the last few minutes of a battle and we were able to attack him

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:48 PM
Yes, I've heard that mr dew and his crew had found a new hack, and have shared it. It must be true, I just said it, right. But actually I have heard this is happening, so a new hack of some kind. We are looking into it in order to have it nixed like many others we have helped to fix.

Ajk
04-26-2015, 01:14 PM
We are looking into it in order to have it nixed like many others we have helped to fix.

Who is looking into it exactly? Your co-workers? I gotta say it's statements like this that makes me a little suspicious.

Tinker
04-26-2015, 01:19 PM
We are looking into it in order to have it nixed like many others we have helped to fix.

That would of course be the Royal "We".

Yo Salty
04-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Yes, I've heard that mr dew and his crew had found a new hack, and have shared it. It must be true, I just said it, right. But actually I have heard this is happening, so a new hack of some kind. We are looking into it in order to have it nixed like many others we have helped to fix.

LoL Since when being allowed to leave a faction mid-war and joining another is considered a hack?

Agent Orange
04-26-2015, 02:31 PM
LoL Since when being allowed to leave a faction mid-war and joining another is considered a hack?

It is when the person using the term has no clue as to what it means.. kind of calls into question anything else they might say...

I tested this out just now, if I have a player who is not part of a faction they are able to join a faction even during battle. I just did both.

In the past if you left a faction once WD or FL started you could not rejoin any factions including the one you just left. In the past you also could not if you were a free agent create a new faction once WD or FL started.

You can also boot a faction member as soon as WD ends but not a second sooner.

NaRciS
04-26-2015, 02:43 PM
It is when the person using the term has no clue as to what it means.. kind of calls into question anything else they might say...

I tested this out just now, if I have a player who is not part of a faction they are able to join a faction even during battle. I just did both.

In the past if you left a faction once WD or FL started you could not rejoin any factions including the one you just left. In the past you also could not if you were a free agent create a new faction once WD or FL started.

You can also boot a faction member as soon as WD ends but not a second sooner.

Yep, I thought this changed quite a while ago (maybe 6 months or so) you can leave your faction and join another in WD - you can't however rejoin a faction you have left.

To be honest things change constantly.. as Gump would say "you never know what your gonna get"

J

WBS
04-26-2015, 03:59 PM

I like your sarcasm. Lol.

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 04:23 PM
We, as in sup, since gree has been unable to take much of the responsibility upon themselves as we have all seen. And sup has been responsible for more hackers getting banned than anyone, we've been very proactive in this, which is another reason why some here are so endeared to us, they have been on the receiving end of our efforts. We must present detailed facts to gree, and at that point they will then act. You can leave a team, and you can join another in between battles, but only once, not multiple times. Right now there are people doing this over and over. Multiple leaders too, though I fail to see the benefit of that.

J-manKometh96
04-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Seeing as how GREE never comments on actions taken against other players, you don't have a whole lot to back that up do you?

WBS
04-26-2015, 05:59 PM
This seems to be gree's fault and not any players. Thank you Speed for putting forth the effort to shove gree's mistakes back at them. Gree should really ban themselves from this game for all the cheating they allow.

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Jman, yes, a lot more proof of anything you guys come up with. Like 19 regen hackers we found all in one team. Gone. just one example in a very long list.

crazeejay
04-26-2015, 06:43 PM
Just like the phrase "Don't steal....the gov't hates competition"....."Don't cheat....SUP hates competition" LOL :)

J-manKometh96
04-26-2015, 07:47 PM
It seems both stump and pw have the same comprehension skills, namely rather poor.

SiaoNam
04-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Yep, I thought this changed quite a while ago (maybe 6 months or so) you can leave your faction and join another in WD - you can't however rejoin a faction you have left.

To be honest things change constantly.. as Gump would say "you never know what your gonna get"

J

After account left the faction, the same account can re-join. But it cannot leave after re-joined.

This was possible at least 3 cycles ago or maybe more. Because of this "ALLOW", the wall are easily taken down by minis which are waiting at door. :cool:

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 09:10 PM
It seems both stump and pw have the same comprehension skills, namely rather poor.

Whats wrong you don't like people that actually prove that people cheat and help get gree to figure out what the glitches are. Thats funny considering you guys come on here every day to say how much sup and other top factions are cheating. There is a difference between people who come one here to say what other people are doing so it draws attention away from what they are doing than people that actually want to see this game get better and understand that going through gree is the only way to get the issues fixed.

tigerlion
04-26-2015, 09:56 PM
Whats wrong you don't like people that actually prove that people cheat and help get gree to figure out what the glitches are. Thats funny considering you guys come on here every day to say how much sup and other top factions are cheating. There is a difference between people who come one here to say what other people are doing so it draws attention away from what they are doing than people that actually want to see this game get better and understand that going through gree is the only way to get the issues fixed.

Catching cheaters is the least of Gree preoccupations right now. People are quitting in droves, and you still think this game has a long time left? All Gree is doing right now is getting maximum money of what's left of the spenders before shutting it down. They will not fix anything.

Yo Salty
04-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Jman, yes, a lot more proof of anything you guys come up with. Like 19 regen hackers we found all in one team. Gone. just one example in a very long list.

19 that's it? Is this recent?