PDA

View Full Version : Locking threads

bam bam.
04-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Ok we all know the ott rules this forum has, you are actual more free to express your honest opinions in North Korea than around here. However I wish to focus this pole towards accusations of cheating thrown at each other amongst our community members. We all know right and wrong, we all know it is just wrong however the community seems to enjoy anarchy as evidenced by the fact that we are here playing this game that doesn't know what the hell it is doing.

Are you willing to sit through the episodes of awwww, they are getting sweeteners and we are not or do you just want that crap shut down as soon as it pops up.

bam bam.
04-25-2015, 05:47 PM
Post a simple

Yes-anarchy

No-be excellent to eachother

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 05:54 PM
No

i know i am involved in this crap but that is only because i am tired of the few people on here that is going after sup and other top factions who spend real money. if they are going to say that people or factions are cheating then they need to prove it or keep their mouths shut.

Speed ump
04-25-2015, 06:39 PM
Agreed. As for proof of the hacking by mr dew, I think anyone who was around when he was playing, saw the three composites, and other boost buildings he had, all stacked, once everyone got strong enough that they could actually hit them, you hit the first one, then you could see the next one and hit it again, for a total of three times. It took many months, but gree finally removed those from his game with one of their updates and fixes.

Merc_mw
04-25-2015, 07:00 PM
No

2 posts to get back in the weeds. Sad.

Pidgeot
04-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Agreed. As for proof of the hacking by mr dew, I think anyone who was around when he was playing, saw the three composites, and other boost buildings he had, all stacked, once everyone got strong enough that they could actually hit them, you hit the first one, then you could see the next one and hit it again, for a total of three times. It took many months, but gree finally removed those from his game with one of their updates and fixes.

I do remember that.

Danger Mouse
04-25-2015, 10:06 PM
Yes. Open and frank airing of views. No body knows anyone, so why take it personally. Anyone that takes this c r a p seriously enough to start and/or continue personal attacks deserves what they get in my books as a lesson in how to laugh at themselves. If anyone's self worth is threatened by anything said in this forum then they have deeper issues than Gree.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 10:31 PM
Yes. Open and frank airing of views. No body knows anyone, so why take it personally. Anyone that takes this c r a p seriously enough to start and/or continue personal attacks deserves what they get in my books as a lesson in how to laugh at themselves. If anyone's self worth is threatened by anything said in this forum then they have deeper issues than Gree.

Mr dew hurt my feelings when he pretty much told me that I am not good enough to become a troll. I don't know how to go on in life any more. I guess I have alot of deep issues. Lol

DieselPowered
04-25-2015, 10:36 PM
I believe in (and will fight to the death to protect) the 1st amendment and that people have a right to say whatever they want. No one has the right to not be offended. As far as im concerned.... let the monkeys fling all the poo they can :-)

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 10:41 PM
The first admendment does not apply in the forums as long as gree is in control.

DieselPowered
04-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Then they can ban me for all i care... ill still fight for that right and the right of others... even if i dont agree with what they have to say ill fight for their right to say it

Mr llama
04-25-2015, 10:50 PM
No

i know i am involved in this crap but that is only because i am tired of the few people on here that is going after sup and other top factions who spend real money. if they are going to say that people or factions are cheating then they need to prove it or keep their mouths shut.
Don't forget to cuff umps balls when you dismount. I heard he likes his tricks to be in line
You are arguing something you admit having no info on, that's the big joke. At least dew and the others have lived through it :)

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 12:15 AM
Don't forget to cuff umps balls when you dismount. I heard he likes his tricks to be in line
You are arguing something you admit having no info on, that's the big joke. At least dew and the others have lived through it :)

Wow we have a tough guy here. I am in top factions and just because I said I don't have their individual scores does not mean I don't know anything. All I am saying is prove what they are saying. You and the rest of your boyfriends are the ones that don't know anything. You guys come on here to run your mouth to be heard because that's all you have in life to do. But thanks for coming on and acting like a rough guy it made me laugh.

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:39 AM
Llama, what exactly did they live through? You make this reference, but without linking it to anything. We all lived through soemthing I'm sure. yes poor me dew, I'm sure he was traumatized by the way he was treated after he magically had multiple boost buildings. Boo boos are maybe in order?

J1mcrane
04-26-2015, 07:06 AM
Llama, what exactly did they live through? You make this reference, but without linking it to anything. We all lived through soemthing I'm sure. yes poor me dew, I'm sure he was traumatized by the way he was treated after he magically had multiple boost buildings. Boo boos are maybe in order?

This actually made me lol!!!

Funny how Mr Dew has never mentioned these buildings, mind you he is pretty vague most of the time anyway, maybe he did!!!

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:54 PM
It is strange how quite he is over that, and some of the other things that were brought up that he's done. Very strange indeed, though what can you say when you have no logical ( remeber that word for future reference, there's black magic being used in most of their theories) defense for your actions.

MAD NUGGETT
04-26-2015, 01:22 PM
I hit his air boost 9 times before the red line actually went away. Dew should have blocked those boosts!!

WBS
04-26-2015, 04:13 PM
Seems like the top teams had a lot of glitches, from multiple boosts, to bridge jumpers, to valor units made avaiLable before dragon ops rank. I say let anyone say what they want. This forum is more fun than the game itself. Most people in this forum are adults I am assuming, we don't need any mods to ban threads because it seems like it's getting argumentative.

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 07:28 PM
Seems like the top teams had a lot of glitches, from multiple boosts, to bridge jumpers, to valor units made avaiLable before dragon ops rank. I say let anyone say what they want. This forum is more fun than the game itself. Most people in this forum are adults I am assuming, we don't need any mods to ban threads because it seems like it's getting argumentative.

Its not just top factions that had access to all those glitches. I know i personally make it clear to everyone in the faction that glitches are not allowed in the faction. We have even kicked people out of the faction because they were talking about glitches and trying to get people in the faction to do them. There is people that want to take advantage of every glitch possible to build their accounts and with some of the glitches it is almost impossible for faction leaders to know if the person has used them or not. But i know a lot of lower factions that was using the glitches that you are talking about, so its not just top factions its anyone that is willing to take advantage of a flawed system.

Danger Mouse
04-26-2015, 08:25 PM
I'd never fault anyone for exploiting a glitch, as glitches are free to all to exploit. If gree are stupid enough to continue to not spend a dime on quality control before releasing live into the game environment "features" that allow players to bypass gold spending to boost accounts, then get stuck in I say.
-
Hacking is another matter entirely, and quite prevalent before security and access to the game code and database was tightened a few years back. And it was rampant across the board, in all factions, even the top in those early years. No one can deny it and keep a straight face. Many factions benefitted hugely from boosts bought with plundered billions that appeared out of thin air, or magically appearing gold spent in taking events to the next level. And early in the piece, a blind eye was turned for as long as it was likely that gree wouldn't catch up with them. As soon as it looked like gree would start banning accounts and factions, that's when factions started booting obvious hackers. Happened in factions at the top 25 and top 50 level I was in, and I'm more than sure we weren't alone. Be honest.

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 08:47 PM
You were not alone. I left a top 25 faction and a top 10 faction because of those hacks.

Edbl79
04-26-2015, 09:05 PM
The game is in a free fall off a cliff and the same handful of morons just move from post to post arguing with each other about pixels. Time to find something better to do then troll each other on here. None of you win any argument that has ever been made and it's beyond old at this point. Either contribute something meaningful to the forum or move on.

Danger Mouse
04-26-2015, 09:09 PM
The game is in a free fall off a cliff and the same handful of morons just move from post to post arguing with each other about pixels. Time to find something better to do then troll each other on here. None of you win any argument that has ever been made and it's beyond old at this point. Either contribute something meaningful to the forum or move on.

and who died and made you king? The endless arguments on the forums mirror perfectly the endless tapping in the game. One could argue it's actually more satisfying, and all for free to boot!

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 09:15 PM

Its not about winning the argument. If people are going to keep making statements about cheating then they need to prove it or shut up.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-26-2015, 10:06 PM
You ain't seen NUTTIN, yet. LMFAO

Preacher Wolf
04-27-2015, 04:08 AM
You ain't seen NUTTIN, yet. LMFAO

I think that's the first true statement I have ever heard from you. Lol