PDA

View Full Version : How many players left in Modern War you can now see the effects of gree in this war

alexmodernwar
04-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Was just looking at the individual leaderboard, and thought wow i am in top 4000 with just using my free hits, normally i would have been in top 18000 by this time in the war, so take a look at the individual leaderboard the player at 40k has 1755 points.
Really gree by the looks of it, around 40k people have left the game since the last war shocking.

Players that look like they are paying top 2000

Hmmm the futures not looking to good for modern war.

Agent Orange
04-25-2015, 02:43 PM
That is a good observation. For fun I took my placeholder LLP and made it a one man faction. It's a L2 with 40,000 stats. Have done 4 battles won 2 lost 2 which surprises me since I had just planned on hitting walls and CCs to see what I can get points wise. Turns out I'm at 3993 with 4,018 points and have jumped to L5. I've hit 3 one man factions and a 20 something man faction which was the match that took 40 minutes so I would guess there was nobody remotely close to me when I declared yesterday afternoon around 4pm. Exact time is in my post to feedback.

It would be interesting to see how far up the ranks one man factions end.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2015, 03:09 PM
That is a good observation. For fun I took my placeholder LLP and made it a one man faction. It's a L2 with 40,000 stats. Have done 4 battles won 2 lost 2 which surprises me since I had just planned on hitting walls and CCs to see what I can get points wise. Turns out I'm at 3993 with 4,018 points and have jumped to L5. I've hit 3 one man factions and a 20 something man faction which was the match that took 40 minutes so I would guess there was nobody remotely close to me when I declared yesterday afternoon around 4pm. Exact time is in my post to feedback.

It would be interesting to see how far up the ranks one man factions end.

We are sitting in a place we don't belong. We DEW NUTTIN, yet we somehow appear to have done sumpin. I read a Superman comic book some years back where the super one found himself in a place called bizarro land.

Am I, too, in bizarro land? LOL

Speed ump
04-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Yes DEWin, I believe you have been for some time now. It's a world that you and one or two friends seem to share, while the rest of us are forced to live in the real world. I'm sure bizarro land is a very Intresting place.

Agent Orange
04-25-2015, 03:24 PM
We are sitting in a place we don't belong. We DEW NUTTIN, yet we somehow appear to have done sumpin. I read a Superman comic book some years back where the super one found himself in a place called bizarro land.

Am I, too, in bizarro land? LOL

I believe it is now known as GREEland where GREEvous things occur and GREEgarious folks parade around in their fake pixels...

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2015, 03:29 PM
I believe it is now known as GREEland where GREEvous things occur and GREEgarious folks parade around in their fake pixels...

Yes, I like it, Greeland.
Mr Who had Whoville, didn't he?
Is the capital of Greeland, Greeville?
Who's the king, emperor, or dictator of Greeland?
Does she or he wear clothes? LOL
So many questions, so few answers.

Danger Mouse
04-25-2015, 04:26 PM
One by one, the lifeboats are drifting away.

Competition for the deck chairs is becoming less and less.

Pretty soon only the fiercest deniers will be left to view the majesty of the iceberg from the best seats on the good ship Gree.

thescondo
04-25-2015, 04:39 PM
One by one, the lifeboats are drifting away.

Competition for the deck chairs is becoming less and less.

Pretty soon only the fiercest deniers will be left to view the majesty of the iceberg from the best seats on the good ship Gree.

Leaving me alone on the "Ship of Fools"

bam bam.
04-25-2015, 05:37 PM
My faction which is only 1/3rd active had gone from top 1000 to top 350 with no change to our points

Speed ump
04-25-2015, 06:40 PM
It does seem to have changed dramatically this wd bam.

bam bam.
04-26-2015, 01:36 AM
It does seem to have changed dramatically this wd bam.

Yeah mate, everyone outside the top crew just isn't interested anymore. Too many faults, not enough service and all prizes worth having are only available to top 50 teams. Why would you play if your outside the top 50?.

Their reputation is in the toilet and it ain't coming back any time soon. Sadly I think next war will be half as active as this one if the next cycle goes the way the last few have.

Just need them to reinvent the wheel one more time to push the last of the loyal players outside the top 50 out of the game

HellRaizer
04-26-2015, 01:46 AM
Someone posted this in one of the GM rooms.. Pretty accurate

https://youtu.be/FwI0u9L4R8U

ju100
04-26-2015, 03:37 AM
Someone posted this in one of the GM rooms.. Pretty accurate

https://youtu.be/FwI0u9L4R8U

Hey! You're not Green anymore! Good call!

HellRaizer
04-26-2015, 04:11 AM
Hey! You're not Green anymore! Good call!

Thanks :) .. My iPod broke last month and that was the last device I had that could play MW, (have a Windows phone) and I've already promised the wife that MW won't go on the iPad lmao. So, I'm only really a passer by now, and seeing how things are going, while enjoying a lot of extra time. The cramps in the tapping finger have subsided now lol....

But yeah, I keep in touch with some of my old faction buddies, and even while playing half-heartedly their position is much higher

ju100
04-26-2015, 04:26 AM
Thanks :) .. My iPod broke last month and that was the last device I had that could play MW, (have a Windows phone) and I've already promised the wife that MW won't go on the iPad lmao. So, I'm only really a passer by now, and seeing how things are going, while enjoying a lot of extra time. The cramps in the tapping finger have subsided now lol....

But yeah, I keep in touch with some of my old faction buddies, and even while playing half-heartedly their position is much higher

I have quit this cycle myself, like many others. Still enjoying the GM banter though...
Your moderator posts were always constructive, wanted you to know that.

Agent Orange
04-26-2015, 05:42 AM

Glad to see that you won! It was a huge loss for us since you were the only mod that not only understood us but also how the game worked! For that we thank you and wish you well!

bam bam.
04-26-2015, 06:24 AM
Hellraiser, that link was pretty spot on. A few things I would like to add to it. For one these games should not have free anywhere in the titles, yes it's free to download but ultimately it is a product designed to part you from your hard earned for the full gaming experience. The word free is alowed to be used far too loosely in today's markets. But that's getting into it too much. That video nailed what we have been saying here for 2 plus years. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and well you get it over and again.

I would also like to add my congrats to you and your wife for getting you away from this nightmare that is in the process of collapsing in on itself. Also good on you for dropping the green, you were way too reasonable and accountable to your concience to be an official GReE puppeteer.

Thanks for having a go bud, the machine was just too broken for it to be fixed from the inside or out.