PDA

View Full Version : Two and one half times MORE.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-25-2015, 09:03 AM
They lead their closest rival by two and one half times more points.
Yeah, right.

redvenge99
04-25-2015, 09:19 AM
points are being accrued as designed..:p

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-25-2015, 09:36 AM
points are being accrued as designed..:p

Yes, I forgot. You're 1,000,000,000% correct. LOL

crazeejay
04-25-2015, 11:10 AM
They have their "secret & shady" ways :p

Robespierre
04-25-2015, 11:31 AM
Preacher Wolf and Speed ump are great Gree sales staff with their minimum requirements.

Funny, but looks like they have defrauded their customers with overinflated requirements.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 11:44 AM
so do you guys have individual scores to add up or are you guys just running your mouths again.

Robespierre
04-25-2015, 11:48 AM
so do you guys have individual scores to add up or are you guys just running your mouths again.

Prove that we're just running our mouths again, and that we don't have the information. Look at the leaderboard braincell.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 11:52 AM
so if you got the information then prove that the points don't add up. if its right in front of you then it won't be hard to do.

I Will Merc You
04-25-2015, 11:56 AM
19.8 million @ 240 a hit = 82,500 taps/24 hours = 3,437 taps per hour/60 tappers = 57 taps per hour.

...a pace that is sure to continue for another 48 hours.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 11:59 AM
that does not tell us anything. they are saying that the individual scoring in sup does not match up with there overall score. Add their individual scores up and see if it matches.

redvenge99
04-25-2015, 12:02 PM
that does not tell us anything. they are saying that the individual scoring in sup does not match up with there overall score. Add their individual scores up and see if it matches.

Dont recall reading this anywhere?

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 12:05 PM
of coarse now you guys want to play stupid. but this is what you guys do. you guys like to run your mouths and then when someone actually wants you to prove what you are saying you guys all go dumb.

Robespierre
04-25-2015, 12:23 PM
Give PW a break. He's confused, and easily baited.

He doesn't realize that the "prove it" retort is a shortcut to thinking.

Hang in there little buddy...you'll get it someday!

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 12:36 PM

another post proving that you guys are nothing more than talk.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-25-2015, 12:40 PM
so if you got the information then prove that the points don't add up. if its right in front of you then it won't be hard to do.

No one ever used a proper noun (person, place, or thing).
None of these fine posters have EVER named and shamed.
We OBEY the rules that Gree has set forth.
But, facts are stubborn things.
My eyes see the truth, despite the protestations to the CONtrary.
Now, have yourself a GREEat day. LOL

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-25-2015, 12:41 PM
another post proving that you guys are nothing more than talk.
Talk?
Could you mean, TYPE? LOL

TWO AND ONE-HALF TIMES MORE. ROTFLMAO

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
04-25-2015, 12:52 PM
BTW and for WIW, using an iOS game you can see the scores each player puts up by tapping in the faction displayed on the leader board.
I won't say anything more than I simply added the scores displayed for the 58 members revealed.

At present, THEY show 20,087,316 on the device I used.
Added the scores from 1,173,000 (I ROUNDED the number) to 7,505, well, you try it.
That way you can draw your own CONclusion. LMFAO

I Will Merc You
04-25-2015, 12:59 PM
(The numbers don't lie, the the numbers don't lie)

[Yo Gotti:]
I'm trying to count to a billion,
My 'woman' Brazilian,
Hop in that Lamb,
Push the button lose the ceiling,
Sun out no raindrops,
Posting the same spot,
Right here in north north memphis,
Is where I came from,
Hundred on the neck, I ain't never had 'nothing',
The streets gave me family, Barry White couldnt,
Ain't no secret in the streets,
'My homies' know I got,
Got swagger through the roof,
I was born,
Zip code on my wrist,
Phone number in the bank,
In my ten til six
With my 305 paint
I got my 357 and my 501s,
And Lear 55 with my air force ones.

[Chorus]

Yo this your boy Yo Gotti
(Say what you want but the numbers don't lie)

...an excerpt from local Memphis rapper, Yo Gotti (lyrics edited for content)

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 01:16 PM
i am on android so i can't see what their scores are. Whats the totals of there scores?

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 01:25 PM
just so you know i am not friends with speed. i have nothing against him and until someone proves that he or sup is cheating i won't have anything against him. my problem with you guys is that you guys talk a lot of crap always making claims and nothing to back it up. if speed or sup is cheating then they need to get out of this game. if gree is helping sup stay in 1st then something needs to be done about it. but it has to be more than a group of guys just saying it to make me believe it. people always like to say that the top people and factions are cheating but its nothing more than talk until someone can prove it.

I Will Merc You
04-25-2015, 02:11 PM
Just because something can not be proven doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.

Not accusing, just saying.

No proof does not negate guilt.

Agent Orange
04-25-2015, 02:36 PM

Gentlemen, I believe that is called bUMPin da wOLF.

But statistically speaking that is rather interesting, granted I suspect gree math is working as expected....

Ajk
04-25-2015, 02:44 PM
Don't worry, remember it's all correct on Gree's end. :rolleyes:

Agent Orange
04-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Don't worry, remember it's all correct on Gree's end. :rolleyes:

Exac-a-tackely!

Speed ump
04-25-2015, 02:54 PM
What fools indeed wolf. They need someone to blame all their perceived problems on. First, who cares how much sup scores. What does it have to do with what anyone else would do. Not a thing. Actually our score is about or a little less than where we normally are each wd. The difference is that the other teams are underperforming, compared to their past pace. of you don't wish to spend, then don't. We sure arnt asking, or telling you to. What you do is your buisness, but for some reason you guys seem to think how we spend is any of your buisness. If I want to spend my money on gold foil toilet paper, why is it any of your buisness. You guys keep talking about investment and value, etc. are you nuts? The only value or investment worth in any form of entertainment is only what it's worth to you. Yet the vacation buisness, ( cruises, air flights, hotels, etc) is a huge buisness worldwide. Once you've spent the moent, you will receive nothing for it that you can sell or get a return on your "investment". I think those gold grilles that some people wear in their mouths, is a pretty stupid way to spend money, if it's my money. But it's not, and they're spending their money, on what makes them happy. More power to them. Some people sky dive, I find it ridiculous to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, much less pay good money for the privilege. But no one is asking me to either, nor would I ask the ones wishing to do so, not to, because I wouldnt, or couldn't. I know you guys will saw min of that is the same thing, but you would be wrong. It's all about what makes you happy, and I for one don't try to define what that is for anyone but myself. Obviously some of you feel the need to try to tell others what they should and should not enjoy, and then deride them as idiots, or cheaters for not following your wishes. I'd say the bunch of you who do so are the teuly sad ones. You say we don't have a life, but your life is spent trying to debated others for doing what makes them happy. That's sad. Really

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Just because something can not be proven doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.

Not accusing, just saying.

No proof does not negate guilt.

i agree but at the same time if all there is is people saying that its true and no one is willing to prove it then none of it really matters. i know that there is and has been a lot of cheaters in this game. i can't stand cheaters and i have left factions and turned in a lot of them. what i don't get is if you guys really do have the proof and you have added up the numbers then why don't you show the proof on here. thats what people did with redrum a while ago and a lot of them got banned

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 03:01 PM
What fools indeed wolf. They need someone to blame all their perceived problems on. First, who cares how much sup scores. What does it have to do with what anyone else would do. Not a thing. Actually our score is about or a little less than where we normally are each wd. The difference is that the other teams are underperforming, compared to their past pace. of you don't wish to spend, then don't. We sure arnt asking, or telling you to. What you do is your buisness, but for some reason you guys seem to think how we spend is any of your buisness. If I want to spend my money on gold foil toilet paper, why is it any of your buisness. You guys keep talking about investment and value, etc. are you nuts? The only value or investment worth in any form of entertainment is only what it's worth to you. Yet the vacation buisness, ( cruises, air flights, hotels, etc) is a huge buisness worldwide. Once you've spent the moent, you will receive nothing for it that you can sell or get a return on your "investment". I think those gold grilles that some people wear in their mouths, is a pretty stupid way to spend money, if it's my money. But it's not, and they're spending their money, on what makes them happy. More power to them. Some people sky dive, I find it ridiculous to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, much less pay good money for the privilege. But no one is asking me to either, nor would I ask the ones wishing to do so, not to, because I wouldnt, or couldn't. I know you guys will saw min of that is the same thing, but you would be wrong. It's all about what makes you happy, and I for one don't try to define what that is for anyone but myself. Obviously some of you feel the need to try to tell others what they should and should not enjoy, and then deride them as idiots, or cheaters for not following your wishes. I'd say the bunch of you who do so are the teuly sad ones. You say we don't have a life, but your life is spent trying to debated others for doing what makes them happy. That's sad. Really

i feel the same way speed. until they can prove what they are saying then it is nothing more than words to me

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-25-2015, 03:01 PM
I must be very stupid.
I am unable to understand, well, you know. LOL
Anyway, very astute observation, MI.
I ran the numbers as you suggested, buddy.
You're correct, as usual, the numbers just don't "add up" to what my eyes see.

Speed ump
04-25-2015, 03:13 PM
Wolf, what a lot of their whining is about, is that sup has always been very proactive at working to get cheaters banned, and reported. Even on of our founders was reported and booted when he began cheating. At the time he seemed to think all the wrongs that gree did gave him the right, and tried to convince the rest of our membership do the same. We put up with the negativity for some time, but then realized it had gone further than that, and decided enough was enough. His hatred turned to is after that of course. They have spent the two years since then trying to convince others that our success is based on cheating. who knows, as many times as they've repeaeted the same old tired song and dance, maybe they even started to believe it some where along the way. Mr dews hatred went so far that he created a Twitter site dedicated to this same type of propaganda, he posted that he loved me up, and I had a felony record, and was a pedophile. He and his friends created craigslist ads using my info to try to make it appear that I was hiring people to tap for sup in the game. They posted negative reviews about my buisness. despite all of this I would not allow any retaliation in kind. Not sure what kind of life people lead who feel the need to do that sort of thing, but something awful must have happened to them, for them to feel justified for that type of behavior.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Wolf, what a lot of their whining is about, is that sup has always been very proactive at working to get cheaters banned, and reported. Even on of our founders was reported and booted when he began cheating. At the time he seemed to think all the wrongs that gree did gave him the right, and tried to convince the rest of our membership do the same. We put up with the negativity for some time, but then realized it had gone further than that, and decided enough was enough. His hatred turned to is after that of course. They have spent the two years since then trying to convince others that our success is based on cheating. who knows, as many times as they've repeaeted the same old tired song and dance, maybe they even started to believe it some where along the way. Mr dews hatred went so far that he created a Twitter site dedicated to this same type of propaganda, he posted that he loved me up, and I had a felony record, and was a pedophile. He and his friends created craigslist ads using my info to try to make it appear that I was hiring people to tap for sup in the game. They posted negative reviews about my buisness. despite all of this I would not allow any retaliation in kind. Not sure what kind of life people lead who feel the need to do that sort of thing, but something awful must have happened to them, for them to feel justified for that type of behavior.

What the Heck. Even if sup was cheating in this game why would anyone go to the extreme like that? What funny is they keep saying that all of the big spenders spend all of our time playing this game and yet they are using all of their time trying to go after you personally. This is really messed up and they really need a lot of help

Ajk
04-25-2015, 03:40 PM
I nominate PW as the next member of SUPu. Speedy, make it happen.

Agent Orange
04-25-2015, 03:43 PM
I must be very stupid.
I am unable to understand, well, you know. LOL
Anyway, very astute observation, MI.
I ran the numbers as you suggested, buddy.
You're correct, as usual, the numbers just don't "add up" to what my eyes see.

The number 2 is the number I like, much like the number one in some cases. I DEW see how 2 = 1 or how 1= 2 and even possibly how 3 = 1 or 1 = 3. Gree math is truley a wonderous thing especially when applied to the forum.

Sure wish it was warmer out, I suddenly have a craving for ice cream. Maybe if I ask for a single scoop they'll give me 2 or even better 3! Oh I sure hope this new GREEmath catches on soon...

Big John
04-25-2015, 03:45 PM
I assume PW has proof of speeds allegations.

Danger Mouse
04-25-2015, 04:32 PM
An addict never stops to look how much the guy next to them is shooting up.
-
Such is the nature of pathological compulsion - it's oblivious to everything else other than personal need to keep doing that thing you do that gives you a personal rush.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 04:33 PM
why would i need proof? according to you guys you don't need proof for something to be true.

Danger Mouse
04-25-2015, 04:38 PM

Gotta love the irony about a post that starts out calling everyone fools, then proceeds to justify why it's ok to voluntarily spends hundreds of dollars more than is actually required to obtain the same result, simply because that's what you've always done.
-
Pppffftttt.

Brown Out
04-25-2015, 04:38 PM
When the disgruntled players have no mods to eat, they begin to eat their own.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 04:45 PM
When the disgruntled players have no mods to eat, they begin to eat their own.

Thats funny, you guys go after people and factions all the time and now you are the one who wants a mod to show up. imagine that

Danger Mouse
04-25-2015, 05:00 PM
And speedie, if you wanted to spend your money on gold foil toilet paper, that's your right. One could argue that thats actually a better investment than top of the gree sand castle as at least it serves a useful function.
-
We'd still be rolling on the floor, pointing and laughing just as hard though.

bam bam.
04-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Please lock these threads. "He said she said" is an even worse game than modern war. We don't need this crap. Lock them up as soon as they happen. We all know GReE math, don't be mad at sup, be mad at GReE. They make the decisions. I don't agree with much that speed says but it is not his job to defend his spending habits (if he chooses to be involved in overinflating markets then that is his choice, the way we correct it is to log off so sup is here all alone playing by themselves). If I were him I wouldn't even dignify accusations that come without screenshots of proof with answers, but he seems to enjoy kicking hornets nests. If you don't feel GReE is entertaining you, then log off. Nuke your base and be done.

DieselPowered
04-25-2015, 05:19 PM
Please dont lock these threads. I enjoy reading them much more than playing MW lol. This is the only enjoyment left from all of the money ive spent on this game so please dont take them away too.

Big John
04-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Yeah don't spoil our fun, let's have a poll.

bam bam.
04-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Yeah don't spoil our fun, let's have a poll.

Roger that, GReE will probably shut it down but haha. I will give it a go.

Preacher Wolf
04-25-2015, 05:47 PM
will my vote count? lol

Ajk
04-25-2015, 05:57 PM
will my vote count? lol

Haha...yep. By Gree math its more than enough:rolleyes:

sawnoff69
04-25-2015, 09:03 PM
most interesting part i found was that one of sups original founders was cheating and preaching cheating due to gree wrongs . if thats the case i assume he helped sup cheat to number one spot when the first big health units came out putting them way ahead of the pack from the start . that very conformation just shows since the start of faction wars this game has been a farce as a sup founder was cheating to get the units and recruits needed to make sup the power house it is today. but hey all great empires have there dirty secrets , i am not saying sup cheat now i am stating only what speed stated himself . at the start the direct advantage was from some lvl of cheating along with serious real money. to be honest none of this changes the fact we all know nothing can b done now , either stay and play or decided that things will never change as the very foundation of factions wars has been violated from the start and will always have a ever lasting impact on the game .

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:32 AM
Sawn, you're obviously a bit slow. We don't cheat, and don't allow it, that's why we booted him. Duh

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:49 AM
I think I've got the pattern of behavior down. Belittle what others accomplish in order to make yourselves feel better about yourselves. Tear them down, in order to build your own bruised egos up. Yeah, bingo. That's it. And of course deny deny deny. Except for one small thing. If what the top teams do didn't bother you so much, you wouldn't spend so much time here trying to belittle it, or mentioning it in any way whatsoever.

Big John
04-26-2015, 01:48 AM
We just like to see you dig a bigger hole for yourself, anyway carry on.

crazeejay
04-26-2015, 03:38 AM
will my vote count? lol

If Gree is involved, I'm sure it would be a triple strike vote so you would be in the lead..LOL

Danger Mouse
04-26-2015, 03:51 AM
I
I think I've got the pattern of behavior down. Belittle what others accomplish in order to make yourselves feel better about yourselves. Tear them down, in order to build your own bruised egos up. Yeah, bingo. That's it. And of course deny deny deny. Except for one small thing. If what the top teams do didn't bother you so much, you wouldn't spend so much time here trying to belittle it, or mentioning it in any way whatsoever.

Dude, you've mistaken jealousy for wry amusement. People aren't jealous of your ability to throw money around like a drunken sailor in a brothel. Just your judgement.

ju100
04-26-2015, 03:55 AM
made a count right now: showing 29,161,309 pts the faction, but 28,383,790 by adding all indys...
maybe some big hitter left the faction yesterday...

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 05:02 AM
If Gree is involved, I'm sure it would be a triple strike vote so you would be in the lead..LOL

I might get a double strike vote but not a triple strike vote. I have used around 4k gold this weekend and have yet to get one triple strike so my vote would only be a double.

Tinker
04-26-2015, 05:08 AM
Yes, I forgot. You're 1,000,000,000% correct. LOL

MI you are posting in a GREE forum. Please refrain from the use of commas.
IE: 1000000000% correct

Agent Orange
04-26-2015, 05:40 AM
I

Dude, you've mistaken jealousy for wry amusement. People aren't jealous of your ability to throw money around like a drunken sailor in a brothel. Just your judgement.

Exactly, what is there to be jealous of? Can't be as you say the ability to throw money around. And at this point it can't even be to stroke one's ego since they have become the laughing stock of the rest of the players. Could it be the mistaken belief that they have our respect as opposed to our pity?

Agent Orange
04-26-2015, 06:02 AM
Cheating is such an ugly word.... Also one with such nebulous meaning. For example some of the arguements I've seen posted, well if everyone does it... Or gree programmed it in....

Oh maybe that ugly term is being tossed about in relation to base cloaking and pink trees, ah yes siree that sure would fit.

But then what about inside information? Would that be considered as 'cheating' if you knew ahead of time if a new event was going to be launched and how it was going to work? Or what about knowing ahead of time about new features or better still getting to use them before they are released to the rest of the player base. Could that be called cheating especially when it is sanctioned by the company itself?

Yes indeed how can it be considered cheating when you are sanctioned by the company itself or your 'team' contains employees. They did write the TOS and it certainly seems to be worded and used in much the same manner as a Sheldon Cooper agreement....

Cheating naaa, exploiting, now there is a term I can get behind.

J1mcrane
04-26-2015, 06:23 AM
You guys just love to hate, so many here who don't play the game anymore but still can't quite seem to shut the door behind them!! You are just as addicted as the ones spending thousands.

I agree with Wolf and Speed. I happen to know a few of the SUP guys passed and present and cheating has never been mentioned, even from those that left them on a bad note!

If you guys can't pull your heads out of your ass and realise that then so be it, but, if you expect me to believe any of you then you need to back it up.

Most of the ones posting that there is an issue are the ones that constantly post negative stuff about the game so it goes completely over my head with zero impact!!

Without proof you are all just spinning more negativity.

Big John
04-26-2015, 07:03 AM
Anyone who thinks everything in this game is above board need to take their heads out of their ass.

J1mcrane
04-26-2015, 07:11 AM
Anyone who thinks everything in this game is above board need to take their heads out of their ass.

Prove it then?? To what are you refering?? Give me an example!!

groovy shags
04-26-2015, 08:03 AM

Let's get some things straight, please!

1) no one cares how much money any of you mighty SUPer honorable players spend...ok? It's yours, do whatever you want. For the last time...NOBODY CARES!

2) we arejust trying to help you ALL end the insanity. Not just the supreme leaders SUP, but anyone wasting their money until GREE will listen to the community, and fix the game! (Although doubtful it will be here after June).

3) the only thing you have "accomplished", is spend more money than anyone else to purchase pixelated bit maps on an addictive, fake, phone war game. Nothing more. You have not won the Super Bowl, World Cup, World Series, or even a Cricket Championship. So NOBODY gives 2 sheets about it! Well...except you guys in "The Big Leagues" of the pay to play mobile gaming world.

4) we all know that every last one of you on top have taken advantage of every glitch known in this game. How many pilots were in SUPer United Airlines? How many bridge jumpers you got? I could go on and on...we all know. That's why the Genie will never ally with me. Not hard to figure that out huh?

5) you guys all sound just like every professional that was caught cheating...then was miserably exposed. Remember lance armstrong, barry bonds, marion jones, ben johnson? The list goes on and on. Always the same strategy...deny, deny, deny, deflect, deflect, deflect, attack, attack, attack...poor ol victim...they are all out to get me! lol "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" Bill Clinton 1990s

6)how in the world does the greatest team in all of the gaming empire have 2 open slots during a major GREE event? You guys have AAA, AA, and A sub/farm teams right? I find this very strange! If you need an extra player, I will be glad to join you next war. I know I can even out score that guy in 58th place on your team! He hasn't even broken 8k points yet! What is his role on your team? The bat boy? Water boy? Court jester? Please send me groupme link...I will see you guys Monday afternoon!

So please don't try to say others want to make themselves feel better by boosting their egos in a siege of the mighty SUPER Warriors. I have read a lot of your old posts Genie Hump. And I don't think a bigger ego could ever be developed!

Now that you are finished reading...get back to tapping! Only 30 hours left boys! Pad that 15m point lead! Lmao!

J1mcrane
04-26-2015, 08:25 AM
Let's get some things straight, please!

1) no one cares how much money any of you mighty SUPer honorable players spend...ok? It's yours, do whatever you want. For the last time...NOBODY CARES!

2) we arejust trying to help you ALL end the insanity. Not just the supreme leaders SUP, but anyone wasting their money until GREE will listen to the community, and fix the game! (Although doubtful it will be here after June).

3) the only thing you have "accomplished", is spend more money than anyone else to purchase pixelated bit maps on an addictive, fake, phone war game. Nothing more. You have not won the Super Bowl, World Cup, World Series, or even a Cricket Championship. So NOBODY gives 2 sheets about it! Well...except you guys in "The Big Leagues" of the pay to play mobile gaming world.

4) we all know that every last one of you on top have taken advantage of every glitch known in this game. How many pilots were in SUPer United Airlines? How many bridge jumpers you got? I could go on and on...we all know. That's why the Genie will never ally with me. Not hard to figure that out huh?

5) you guys all sound just like every professional that was caught cheating...then was miserably exposed. Remember lance armstrong, barry bonds, marion jones, ben johnson? The list goes on and on. Always the same strategy...deny, deny, deny, deflect, deflect, deflect, attack, attack, attack...poor ol victim...they are all out to get me! lol "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" Bill Clinton 1990s

6)how in the world does the greatest team in all of the gaming empire have 2 open slots during a major GREE event? You guys have AAA, AA, and A sub/farm teams right? I find this very strange! If you need an extra player, I will be glad to join you next war. I know I can even out score that guy in 58th place on your team! He hasn't even broken 8k points yet! What is his role on your team? The bat boy? Water boy? Court jester? Please send me groupme link...I will see you guys Monday afternoon!

So please don't try to say others want to make themselves feel better by boosting their egos in a siege of the mighty SUPER Warriors. I have read a lot of your old posts Genie Hump. And I don't think a bigger ego could ever be developed!

Now that you are finished reading...get back to tapping! Only 30 hours left boys! Pad that 15m point lead! Lmao!

All written by the guy who blatantly announced he used the Apollo ships glitch and constantly moans about the game, you my friend are another poster who cannot be taken seriously. I love the way you threw in the comment about the game not being here after June, typical throw away comments without any evidence or back up.

Vegaman
04-26-2015, 08:28 AM
He was the baby of the class you know
He really didn't know that one and one was two
Two and two were four
He was the baby of the class you know
He really didn't know that
Really didn't know that
Oh what a poor soul

Oooh, do we not set sail on the ship of fools
Oooh, why is life so precious and so cruel

groovy shags
04-26-2015, 08:32 AM
Ummm...yes, I freely admitted to using every glitch possible. You forgot about the gold glitch. I also used that one too. The barrel/tree timer glitch..hmmm...what else? You list em', I've done em'! The difference is, I admitted it. Others claim to be so honorable that they could never, ever stoop so low! That's the difference.

And if you think this game looks like it's heading for a life after June, have some more kool-aid my friend. I don't know how much clearer the writing on the wall has to be for you to see it clearly!

Turkey Bacon
04-26-2015, 08:36 AM
I just added up all the scores and im showing 32,329,316 is the indi scores while total battle points is claiming 32,986,775...... i mightve screwed up some place or they have a battle going.....so whoooo knows

Big John
04-26-2015, 08:37 AM
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Ajk
04-26-2015, 08:41 AM
By the way, evidence isn't allowed here anyhow. Just saying.

Big John
04-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Drat, and here was I about to submit my dossier, oh well.

good gawd noooo
04-26-2015, 11:25 AM
i agree but at the same time if all there is is people saying that its true and no one is willing to prove it then none of it really matters. i know that there is and has been a lot of cheaters in this game. i can't stand cheaters and i have left factions and turned in a lot of them. what i don't get is if you guys really do have the proof and you have added up the numbers then why don't you show the proof on here. thats what people did with redrum a while ago and a lot of them got banned

not saying what they are saying is actually true or false.. everyone make their own choices.. however your asking for proof when you know them providing names screenshots etc is a direct TOS violation...So if they DID PROVE it they could get banned and chances are the "proof" would vanish with the wave of a mods mouse.. honesty I have both apple and droid devices and althou doing the math there is a variance of possibility BOTH sides could be right.. however those in sup must tap tap tap tap 24/7 in order to actually make those numbers.. or being using a macro(I think is what they call those apps) to run in a loop .. either way for me it not about the money you got it do what ya want with it.. its about whether or not your playing fair or if gree is assisting or if your using programs gree lists as "illegal" in game.

but point blank I really no longer care haven't for long time ... wont care until gree fixes the rest of the game then (yes I know I am dreaming) Maybe they can address teams taking advantage of loopholes or exploiting options that are against TOS

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:36 PM
Shaggy, you mad bro? Yeah, I think we can see that you are. If you don't care, why bother to post. No need to answer we know that too. Yep keep spouting the sup cheats things and maybe you'll find someone to believe you, other than the est of the trolls. And gawd, there's other places so called proof could be displayed other than this forum. The only thing that's ever been shown, can with the presenters corresponding explanation of what he says is going on. Also, if you'd bother to do the math, maybe not your strong suit, you'd realize no one needs to tap 24/7 to do those numbers. We've done much more and didn't need to tap 24/7 then either. You guys are obviously jealous and keep trying to put down people to make your selves feel better. You don't care? Come one, you do protest too loudly. If you didn't care, you wouldn't soend hours in the forums posting your conspiracy theories and bs. You do care, and obviously care far too much about what others have and can do, and sure spend a lot of time comming up with excuses why none of it is real and posting it all here. You're not convincing anyone of anything, I guess repeating it enough maybe helps you to actually believe your own stories. We have several admitted and proven cheaters here trying to post their opinion on others for doing what they've done. Sure, when I want the truth, I always go to the convicted criminals for it myself. I really hope that you've maneged to convince at least yourselves of what you say to make yourselves feel ok, or it sure has been. A huge waste of time, hasn't it.

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:44 PM
And orange, not let's just keep jealousy as the correct resons for your and the rest of the negative posts. The wild must be pink, well because you guys say it is? I'm sure it is in the little bubble you guys live in. Enjoy your world, you get to make it into anything you want. That's the great think about fantasies. They can be whatever you wish them to be. The problem is when you think you can transpose them into the real world. That's where pesky things like facts, truth, common sense,many logic get in the way.

good gawd noooo
04-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Shaggy, you mad bro? Yeah, I think we can see that you are. If you don't care, why bother to post. No need to answer we know that too. Yep keep spouting the sup cheats things and maybe you'll find someone to believe you, other than the est of the trolls. And gawd, there's other places so called proof could be displayed other than this forum. The only thing that's ever been shown, can with the presenters corresponding explanation of what he says is going on. Also, if you'd bother to do the math, maybe not your strong suit, you'd realize no one needs to tap 24/7 to do those numbers. We've done much more and didn't need to tap 24/7 then either. You guys are obviously jealous and keep trying to put down people to make your selves feel better. You don't care? Come one, you do protest too loudly. If you didn't care, you wouldn't soend hours in the forums posting your conspiracy theories and bs. You do care, and obviously care far too much about what others have and can do, and sure spend a lot of time comming up with excuses why none of it is real and posting it all here. You're not convincing anyone of anything, I guess repeating it enough maybe helps you to actually believe your own stories. We have several admitted and proven cheaters here trying to post their opinion on others for doing what they've done. Sure, when I want the truth, I always go to the convicted criminals for it myself. I really hope that you've maneged to convince at least yourselves of what you say to make yourselves feel ok, or it sure has been. A huge waste of time, hasn't it.

leave me out of your jealousy theories.. and if your read my post I neither said they were right or wrong left it to everyone to make their own choices.. as for my math well admittedly not a super genious but any equation with variables can have multiple answers and admittedly since I am NOT in sup I don't have exact average for points per hit. so that is why I gave the statement it could go either way.. but its still a hell of a lot of tapping for very long periods of time.. as with your money its also YOUR time if you can sit and tap for that many hours in a day congrats its yoru time do as you please. I don't regulary dis sup and I have actually met some good people from sup and even stated it in several of my posts.. and personally I would never spend my cash that way even if I had thousands to blow a month(again your choice your right)... I am not ever going to be jealous of anyone that spends that much time and money on a game .. whether they can afford it or are running up their CC's to try to stay relevant in game.

summary I am not jealous of nor do I hate Sup.. would love to have the boosts and stats but .. would never invest what they(time and money) have so they deserve it more then me.. and as for posting a bunch look at the numbers of posts dude you got 2300 more post then I.. and apparently most of them are defending others theories .. so who is the one that REALLY cares too much

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 12:59 PM
I'm not the one stating that I don't care.and yes reading your post above you did insinuate that we either spend 24/7 and have no lives, or use a cheat to tap for us, or likely that we are in some way supported by gree. So yes, I would have to include you in the negative comments posted about sup based in that. I do care, and that's why I am here, and respond to the trolls. I certainly am not going to deny the obvious, like many here try to do.

good gawd noooo
04-26-2015, 01:09 PM
I'm not the one stating that I don't care.and yes reading your post above you did insinuate that we either spend 24/7 and have no lives, or use a cheat to tap for us, or likely that we are in some way supported by gree. So yes, I would have to include you in the negative comments posted about sup based in that. I do care, and that's why I am here, and respond to the trolls. I certainly am not going to deny the obvious, like many here try to do.
whether you or other teams use the macros or not cant be proved to either of our satisfaction.. and I know how much time I spend playing with 3 ids to meet my teams requirements.. yes your teams bonuses/boost make it a lot easier but still is a great deal of time while 24/7 might of been a exaggeration(my bad didn't think anyone would take that completely literal) I stand by my statement you guys put a lot more effort into it then say me. as for the macros they are virtually invisible so members of your team could be using them without you or your leaders knowledge. again not saying they are just saying is possible.. and unless your logged into all their ids you CANT say it isn't possible.. again the most important thing is I do NOT hate sup.. I have meet some really great guys from that team.. as for the rest well twist it anyway you like ..... but we both know YOU personally spend a ton of time in forum and in game.. much more then average player and unless your the entire team yourself you cant 100% say they don't use the macros. just express your opinion.. which is what others are also entitled to do

Big John
04-26-2015, 01:24 PM
I would also like to know how many times SUP gets matched with top 250-500 factions compared to the other top teams.

Speed ump
04-26-2015, 04:13 PM
Ask gree that last question, I don't keep stats of hat sort of thing. Actually I prob spend less time than most on the team do in the game. I get my points and not on much beyond that anymore. Now there was a day when you would have been absolutely correct about the time I spent I. The game, that's just not the case today. I prob spend less time than you in the forums, as I check in when I have time, then out for long periods. There are days, and sometimes weeks I don't even look in here

sawnoff69
04-26-2015, 06:42 PM
its funny when one person cheats in a football match does that mean the team are cheats, no. but what if the prize of that win was the best 10 players in the draft. also what if the prize was a extra 50 starting points at the beginning of the game . i was not insinuating sup cheat now more stating at the beginning of this game massive health regen units were given out some of which if bought from rivals inventories gave even more boosts . i tell u what if someone in my team glitches wd points giving me a health unit i would not think i am a cheat . it would probably take me to leave my faction and the game to get out of that mentality of us against the world to understand that to some degree a lot of what happened while i played that gree war game involved glitches .

Preacher Wolf
04-26-2015, 07:03 PM
I would also like to know how many times SUP gets matched with top 250-500 factions compared to the other top teams.

the faction that i am in which is top 5 sometimes top 10 does get match up with factions that have no chance against us some times. i would say we get matched up with extremely low factions 1 maybe 2 times out of 10 match ups. normally those factions are around top 100-150. but in my opinion we should not be matched up with anyone outside of top 50. this is something that we have no control over. and for sup any faction out of the top 3 really has no chance against them.

imwatchingyou
04-27-2015, 05:03 PM
you want proof Preacher Wolf or anyone, find me on gm "nemesis" ......... I have all the screenshot proof you want. sure you'll get the naysayers that going on about "oh those screenshots are photoshopped" and then they say "those first hand witnesses you have are liars" blah blah blah. The fact is that in the day, sup cheated just like everyone else was at the time. They tried to stand on the moral high ground and portray this high and mighty persona of ethics which didn't fool anyone. Speed and Gene weren't men enough to admit the truth nor will they today. now of course their obvious retort to this is "he's a troll"......really is that the best you go. come find me i have plenty of screenshots to go around.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-27-2015, 05:40 PM
you want proof Preacher Wolf or anyone, find me on gm "nemesis" ......... I have all the screenshot proof you want. sure you'll get the naysayers that going on about "oh those screenshots are photoshopped" and then they say "those first hand witnesses you have are liars" blah blah blah. The fact is that in the day, sup cheated just like everyone else was at the time. They tried to stand on the moral high ground and portray this high and mighty persona of ethics which didn't fool anyone. Speed and Gene weren't men enough to admit the truth nor will they today. now of course their obvious retort to this is "he's a troll"......really is that the best you go. come find me i have plenty of screenshots to go around.

Thank you, as I have screenshots and emails, too!!!!

Hit me up with your email addy via PM, and I'll add to your collection.

Heck, I even have those infamous "chats" and even some GoToMeeting "chats" when they were known as PUN.

As you said, the deniers and apologists will say they're fake.

I know what isn't fake, and this has been hashed, rehashed, vomited, and rehashed over and over; always with the deniers and apologists spitting the same, old, tired ryhmes.

Good luck, IWY!!!

Preacher Wolf
04-27-2015, 05:48 PM

i will look you up tomorrow on group me if thats ok. i don't have have a lot of time to look at stuff tonight.

G level 87
04-27-2015, 06:58 PM

Dew, if you posted negative reviews about his company because this game....you're a scumbag, you don't mess with someone's lively hood because of a stupid game. I hope it's not true, but if it is you are a d bag. I haven't seen anything after he said that, so that's bs if you do that. If it's true and dew owns a business let me know, I got a comment for him

Speed ump
04-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Yes, imwatchingyou, I'm sure you have thorough explanations, so people can understand just what they are reading,lol. And yes, many convos were created using our names to create them In GroupMe. Like the Russian room with gene supposedly " teaching" the airplane energy glitch. With enough explaining I'm sure you can make it seem that the pope is indeed the devil himself. Some ole song and dance you guys have tried to pawn for a few years now. Dew, I bet you had great fun with those multiple boosts, until stats inflation caught up with you, and since the credit card got shut off, those boosts couldn't keep up with lack of new units, and boosts won in wd, and the final nail was when gree killed all those " extras". The way I knew a new Craigslist ad using my info was out when they'd start bragging about the next new add. At first I couldn't find them, as I was looking under employment, or jobs. Never figured to look under gigs, as a gig to me involves music, but that's where they posted them. This comming from a supposed retired judge and his cohorts. My how low the mighty fall sometimes.

imwatchingyou
04-28-2015, 07:32 AM
nice canned poetic response by the infamous speedo, time to change your name to "hollierthanthou" lol

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Same canned troll responses. You even have dew posting old outdated info about something that's not even relevant to this game as if it is. You guys really need to update ypur repituare

imwatchingyou
04-28-2015, 09:26 AM
hey speedo, if you're going to use multi syllable words please try to spell and use them in the correct context, trying to decipher your gibberish is painful and taxing enough. ok now let's see who's comment is more relevant, someone else brought up "cheating" and dew merely posted a comment "on topic".......seems logically and relevant enough given all the other posts. you, however say "outdated info about something that's not even relevant to this game as if it is" hmmm. now let's break this down. "outdated" - perhaps, but it's an opinion which you're entitled to. "not relevant to the game" Incorrect once again mr. speedo, examples and comments about cheating are most certainly relevant to this game period. everybody is entitled to their opinion, even you. many have opinions and evidence they believe supports their opinions of cheating within sup albeit a long time ago, of which i am one, fair enough. you and others deny it, that's your prerogative. when it starts to get under your skin is when you begin attacking and calling people trolls and making over arching statements of game irrelevance. You become defensive and drive the dialog OFF TOPIC which is your distraction and diversion tactic, which is why this particular topic has been a circular argument and topic of discussion for years. It's actually hilarious to watch because it always begins and ends the same way...........until next time. so.... until next time then lol ciao!

Speed ump
04-28-2015, 09:37 AM
I think the abound ant evidence does support my use of the term troll. No, his post was not current, nor relevant to the game we play. You want to argue with a brick wall it seems, facts sure don't seem to bother you guys. You are one of the ones helping to create this circular motion you speak of. And I will not change my spelling habits, I'm legendary for this, and I cannot dissapoint my fan base. Also I don't have time to be bothered with such trivial things given the quality of the posts I'm responding to if you follow what I'm saying. I always stay on topic, it's you guys that start introducing new an irrelevant discussions, with ridiculous comments about things that happened years ago due to your own actions, and are still sore about. You still hate your dad for the soanking you got as a boy for bad behavior? Now let's see where you take all of this, though I already have a pretty good idea.

imwatchingyou
04-28-2015, 09:45 AM
you're right about that, you are a legend in your own mind! lol

Bolt
04-28-2015, 10:03 AM
I don't know what 'past' people think they are dredging up here but that is not what this forum is for. Please remain civil and keep accusations out of the forum; they are invariably a dead end and lead to nothing but conflict (as this thread clearly illustrates).