PDA

View Full Version : Game center problems

BeastMode...on
04-24-2015, 08:30 AM
KA is not registering that I am logged onto Game Center. So I am unable to switch between my accounts. It says I must log in, and when I click I am logged in. I have tried logging out in settings as well and that doesn't work either. Others on our team are having the same issue

Please look into this immediately as people with multiple accounts aren't able to switch between them, and for RB, need all the accounts hitting

Sim
04-24-2015, 08:31 AM
This may also be why we can't buy gems, come gree, where are you?

Gendur
04-24-2015, 09:50 AM
I noticed I was logged out of GC, When I tried to switch accounts I pushed the link device button, it asked to log me into GC, I clicked YES and it worked again

Bolt
04-24-2015, 10:14 AM
I noticed I was logged out of GC, When I tried to switch accounts I pushed the link device button, it asked to log me into GC, I clicked YES and it worked again

Can anyone else having this issue confirm or deny that this works for them?

BeastMode...on
04-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Can anyone else having this issue confirm or deny that this works for them?

Does not work for me. When I try to switch accounts I get the same "link device popup". when I click the button, I am already logged into game center.

The only thing that has worked for me, on rare occasion, like one out of every 5 times, is go into settings > game center > clicking on my email, manually logging out. Then manually logging back in. Then reopen KA. 1/5 of the time or so, I get the Game Center banner and can switch accounts.

Bolt
04-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Does not work for me. When I try to switch accounts I get the same "link device popup". when I click the button, I am already logged into game center.

The only thing that has worked for me, on rare occasion, like one out of every 5 times, is go into settings > game center > clicking on my email, manually logging out. Then manually logging back in. Then reopen KA. 1/5 of the time or so, I get the Game Center banner and can switch accounts.

Please give it another try and let me know if it's better, an update went through a short while ago that might have helped.

Ratma2001
04-24-2015, 04:38 PM
is this happening on all Gree games as it has happened to me in LoW ? and now don't use my alt accts in KA too low and slow, but my main is back but haven't tried switching incase I lose it again...was painful slow last ime to get it back , don't want that again, any info would be good

BeastMode...on
04-25-2015, 06:48 AM
No better. Still occurring