PDA

View Full Version : Gree, please fix these issues

railguy
04-24-2015, 04:39 AM
Gree, I have been quiet, I think this game is awesome, but I have been locked out for over a month. Dont tell me to submit a ticket, it has been 3 tickets and you choose to do nothing except give me health packs, WhAT GOOD IS A HEALTH PACK IF YOU CANT GET ON? I pmed a moderator which was advised and he got them to send me an email giving me more health packs, I have since sent him another pm and he has gone missing. You guys suck, you are the worst. I am unsure how any company could be this stupid. Gree will never bounce back from this game as you have ruined it. Cherry on top is when you send me feedback emails and I dont really know what to respond with as you have resolved nothing.....Man, you guys suck. What other venues can I take to get you guys to do your job and fix simple issues. So suspend me for this post as you have suspended my mw account for over a month, but who cares I guess. Rant over, Im sure I should say something about duewwing nutthing or something?

J-manKometh96
04-24-2015, 05:03 AM
You forgot to end that with a Moo.

Agent Orange
04-24-2015, 06:12 AM
Are you on IOS and if so what version of MW and what device?

railguy
04-24-2015, 06:14 AM
droid, most up to date version

Agent Orange
04-24-2015, 06:16 AM
Btw this lock out issue may really rear it's ugly head when the app is forced to go 64 bit and backwards compatibility fails. What are the odds.. Actually a gree rep did say that linking would be important as support for older devices falls by the wayside.

I'm guess it could orphan those of us using older devices runner older versions of IOS that cannot upgrade such as iPad 1st gen, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th gen and anything older that is still 'working'. I would link those players to either my Game Centre or perhaps pick up a decent quad core Android tablet and link now...

Agent Orange
04-24-2015, 06:29 AM
droid, most up to date version

Droid droid or BS droid? Fyi BS will run pretty decently on the wide release Win 10 beta....

railguy
04-24-2015, 07:28 AM
Run it on my htc m8.... dont know bs driod v.s driod driod.

Tinker
04-24-2015, 09:23 AM
Gree, I have been quiet, I think this game is awesome, but I have been locked out for over a month. Dont tell me to submit a ticket, it has been 3 tickets and you choose to do nothing except give me health packs, WhAT GOOD IS A HEALTH PACK IF YOU CANT GET ON? I pmed a moderator which was advised and he got them to send me an email giving me more health packs, I have since sent him another pm and he has gone missing. You guys suck, you are the worst. I am unsure how any company could be this stupid. Gree will never bounce back from this game as you have ruined it. Cherry on top is when you send me feedback emails and I dont really know what to respond with as you have resolved nothing.....Man, you guys suck. What other venues can I take to get you guys to do your job and fix simple issues. So suspend me for this post as you have suspended my mw account for over a month, but who cares I guess. Rant over, Im sure I should say something about duewwing nutthing or something?

If you have been locked out for more than a month your account, stats and IPH are obsolete. You will never ever catch up. Delete the game. I know this is harsh but GREE has authorized massive stat inflation and you are now a victim.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-24-2015, 09:59 AM
If you have been locked out for more than a month your account, stats and IPH are obsolete. You will never ever catch up. Delete the game. I know this is harsh but GREE has authorized massive stat inflation and you are now a victim.

Dude, you be spitting some serious wisdom.

WBS
04-24-2015, 11:24 AM
Rail guy you are better off never playing the game again. It stinks for you but I had players on my team that went on vacation for one week during the epic boss event and in those 4 days their accounts were worthless and they ended up selling their bases and quitting. They were all very active players and teammates for 3 years.

I Will Merc You
04-24-2015, 11:37 AM
If strong stats and top-10 strength are what drive you to play Modern War, I agree....no need to re install. If you've missed the past month, not only have you missed the bus, but the bus is already at it's end location loading it's next passengers...

But, if you play for any other reasons aside from 'stats'....keep playing.

Surely there are plenty of people still playing who are not stat junkies.

railguy
04-24-2015, 12:14 PM
I want to keep playing my stats are high enough im competive and I was able to log onto to apple ipad but not very ofter, I couldnt take advantage of epic boss, but I did get some hits in. Its just frustrating how crappy this company is, I am also saddened by the mod that helped me because he left me high and dry.

Bolt
04-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Hi Railguy, if you can give me a support ticket # I can look into what the issue is. Sorry it's taken so long.

Agent Orange
04-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Run it on my htc m8.... dont know bs driod v.s driod driod.

Looked it up, technically your device has great stats so I don't think it's that. But gree on android is notorious for a couple of things. On of them being the inability to flush old updates so eventually you run out of storage and the updates stop running. To check this out go to the file manager -> Android -> data -> jp.gree.modernwar -> sqlite and nuke some of the older files say ones from march or earlier.

The other headache is that even though your device probably has loads of free memory gree screwed up on a couple of older versions of MW that refused to run if you didn't have enough system heap. The other thing to try is to uninstall and then reinstall though I have a feeling you tried this, but perhaps the combination of flushing old data plus a fresh install might get you past the log jam.

On several of my older devices MW would fill up all available internal memory and then lock up so I'm kind of leaning toward this type of problem given the device you are using which should be plenty fast enough. MW does not like using SD cards so it's all in on the internal memory.

BS = Bluestacks btw.

good gawd noooo
04-26-2015, 11:05 AM
this guys on my team he did miss a lot of the stat inflation but he is a very active player when able to log in.. sucks thou as he has lost hundreds of billions in potential stats... but he would still be able to bring in some points he still has targets the few times he is able tolog in threw his antique CRapple device.. at this point his best feature he brings to team is his positive attitude and his trash talking.. need to get him back in so he can catch upto the teams mini's(yes is a crack at his expense cause even our minis are stronger then him now)

Tinker
04-26-2015, 12:33 PM
On several of my older devices MW would fill up all available internal memory and then lock up so I'm kind of leaning toward this type of problem given the device you are using which should be plenty fast enough. MW does not like using SD cards so it's all in on the internal memory.

BS = Bluestacks btw.

MW was using about 12 gigs on my iphone until I deleted and reinstalled then it went to about 2-300 megs. Probably time to see where memory creep is now.

good gawd noooo
04-26-2015, 12:35 PM
MW was using about 12 gigs on my iphone until I deleted and reinstalled then it went to about 2-300 megs. Probably time to see where memory creep is now.

are you the tink from superfaction? if so thanks for the rb op and hope to see you next time

Agent Orange
04-26-2015, 02:44 PM

On the iPhones and iPads I can only get up to about 300mb before getting locked out and have to reinstall. The main problem is my older accounts as there seems to be something about them that causes the app to freeze on log in once I download a certain item or graphic.

railguy
04-26-2015, 03:23 PM
My issue is a loading issue, always freezes on startup. If I reinstall the game it will load one time if I am lucky, but never again.