PDA

View Full Version : We need more faction bonuses and faction items for game cash

Helios Von Elisar
04-24-2015, 04:08 AM
Everyone's IPH is up. Most factions have maxed out their bonuses. How about adding another 5 levels to each of the current bonuses to give us goals we can strive for. Some new bonuses would be nice. While we were upgrading there was more raiding going on as faction members tried to out do one another.

How about buildings you get in the faction that the faction has to buy and if you leave the faction you lose the building. Give it a small footprint so it fits anywhere but it has to be upgraded by the faction.

I would like to have a Western Union building so I could send game cash to others, but I know that's asking for a lot.

Ajk
04-24-2015, 09:27 AM
I have a feeling they will, I also have a feeling they will cost gold instead. That is if we make it past June.

Tinker
04-24-2015, 11:00 AM
I have a feeling they will, I also have a feeling they will cost gold instead. That is if we make it past June.

I have a feeling the building will not work as advertised. Oh well. Getting used to that feeling now.

WBS
04-24-2015, 11:17 AM
I heard months ago there would be new faction bonuses. Hopefully they come out sooner than leter.

Flash0810
04-24-2015, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock into getting bonuses for the factions. At the rate that factions are closing down and players leaving, there won't be much of a playing field out there for MW. Its been heading downwards for a while now and straight dive downwards since March Madness (as well as KA). Look at the Leaders board and see the results so far........

WBS
04-24-2015, 02:43 PM
It would still be a good thing to have more bonuses. That way we can still camp in faction if the faction doesn't want to compete anymore

manbeast
04-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Faction has trillions sitting idle in the vault. I've got 700 billion sitting idle on my account. I say the raise the price of elite gunners to about 5 billion each. FL will be the event for IPH players. Currently there is no use whatsoever for money buildings

J-manKometh96
04-25-2015, 08:25 AM
1 out of 3 major events are now for top players only, and you propose making it 2/3?

I Will Merc You
04-25-2015, 09:14 AM
manbeast and J-man....I agree with you both.

Brown Out
04-25-2015, 11:20 AM
I say the raise the price of elite gunners to about 5 billion each. FL will be the event for IPH players.

FL used to be the event for high IPH players, until the Arjun Tank glitch. Now, thanks to the re-release of old LTB's and the tank glitch, low IPH players became high IPH players overnight.

Ajk
04-25-2015, 03:33 PM
FL used to be the event for high IPH players, until the Arjun Tank glitch. Now, thanks to the re-release of old LTB's and the tank glitch, low IPH players became high IPH players overnight.

And little beasts too with the epic boss farming in March... is nothing left sacred in MW anymore?

Oops, oh yea, nothing ever was.

manbeast
04-25-2015, 04:36 PM

I haven't been pressed for money since the first full assault where we could throw in growlers. Gunner has always been too cheap IMO. Other units available are completely useless bc even beginners can afford the gunner

During that first full assault people with low iph sent units less than growlers... Made it more interesting and fun

Helios Von Elisar
04-26-2015, 04:38 AM
In the early days of fl people with low IPH did a lot of raiding to get cash. We had inter-faction competition to see who could raid the most. Perhaps Gree could create some faction competition to help build commerodery in the faction, since that is really the glue that is holding the game together.

Rob TRK
04-26-2015, 03:33 PM
FL has nothing to do with IPH it's about Gold redeploys, only way GREE make any money on the event. They work to make sure they make on events. Why else release new Gold buildings...