PDA

View Full Version : the toaster glitch once again

Captain Torgue
04-22-2015, 08:01 PM
I heard *name removed* the toaster glitch again last street assault. Can agree take a look into this please as it affects everyone who plays crime city.

Thank you.

Vile Lynn
04-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Ok, what's the toaster glitch?

Relic
04-22-2015, 09:06 PM
Please don't name alleged cheaters on the forum, it's against the "naming and shaming" rule we have in place. If a player/faction is named for cheating and it's inaccurate, it can unnecessarily have them shunned from the community.

If you have concerns over cheating/hacking, please send any info you have to Customer Support so it can be further investigated. This can be done here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.

Heapsofblue
04-22-2015, 09:11 PM
Yes I would like to know also..

Red BD
04-22-2015, 11:39 PM
I don't think anyone cares who- I don't- but what is this "Toaster Glitch" of which u speak- and if it is a glitch, well, why would that be cheating?????????

Dipstik
04-23-2015, 05:15 AM
I don't think anyone cares who- I don't- but what is this "Toaster Glitch" of which u speak- and if it is a glitch, well, why would that be cheating?????????

You're an idiot.

Max Power
04-23-2015, 05:48 AM
Please don't name alleged cheaters on the forum, it's against the "naming and shaming" rule we have in place. If a player/faction is named for cheating and it's inaccurate, it can unnecessarily have them shunned from the community.

If you have concerns over cheating/hacking, please send any info you have to Customer Support so it can be further investigated. This can be done here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.

LOL....and I got warned for calling him a troll. :)

Vile Lynn
04-23-2015, 06:26 AM
LOL....and I got warned for calling him a troll. :)

At least you did not call him a cheating troll ;)

Dat Guy
04-23-2015, 06:59 AM
Ok, what's the toaster glitch?

I hit Carmen 1001 times, and I got a toaster in the mail.

Blaggard
04-23-2015, 07:49 AM
I hit Carmen 1001 times, and I got a toaster in the mail.

Hit her 2000 times and you get a blender!

Dipstik
04-23-2015, 08:19 AM
I never got my toaster. I sent 67 tickets, but all I got was a bunch of automated responses saying "We don't give anyone toasters" and surveys asking how I felt about the response I received. I already filled up clementine's PM box.

WHERE IS MY TOASTER GREE???

Vile Lynn
04-23-2015, 08:34 AM
Carmen has your darn toaster in her purse.

Guess where she keeps the blender!

TheJess
04-23-2015, 08:49 AM
At least you did not call him a cheating troll ;)

Or an idiot

Relic
04-23-2015, 09:38 AM
I'm going to lock the thread since I provided instructions on how to report suspected cheaters and glitches.

A reminder that it's not OK to call people names on the forum even if you disagree with them on the definition of "cheating" it's inappropriate. Also, it is the Community and Moderation staff's job to make decisions on who is and isn't a troll. If you disagree with the one of your posts has been moderated, please contact one of us to review it.

Thank you.