PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age Feedback (4/21/15)

Relic
04-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Toddiekska
04-21-2015, 12:14 PM
What about all of the previous feedback? Honestly, folks would like to know.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Please fix the news feed clock.

"Moments ago" is never moments ago.

Fromm
04-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Give us dates for event starts on the event calendar

Laura TCK
04-21-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm not bothering to leave feedback nothing ever gets answered

candii
04-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Improving communication is at the top of our priority list, and Clementine, Relic and I (as well as the rest of our department) are committed to making this a reality.what are you doing to improve communication?

[rudy]
04-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Once again, LOL at how you guys interpret feedback and act on it.

Saint-BEL
04-22-2015, 12:43 AM
Like said in the previous feedback topic.

To rebalance the game there is a huge need for more small health regen bonuses so newer players can catch up.

Secondly, take out energy refills as a reward for high leveled epic bosses. Make them a reward for a tier lower.

Sim
04-22-2015, 01:07 AM
We would like to get feedback on our previous feedback.

What are you doing with our suggestions/comments? Do you print them out each week and then all stand around and laugh as it goes into the shredder?

Toddiekska
04-22-2015, 08:34 AM
I've been wondering if this "Feedback" section is simply a place to allow us to vent and rant... or if the feedback is being taken critically, discussed and changes will be implemented. I've been in too many wasted meetings where notes are taken and "shredded" as well.

E-I
04-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Please fix the news feed clock.

"Moments ago" is never moments ago.

Give us dates for event starts on the event calendar

Its almost as if I've seen these same comments reported in every god damn feedback thread we've had so far. But I'm just imaging things, right?

E-I
04-22-2015, 11:54 AM
GREE, please give us an explanation of how the game was "rebalanced" by the ridiculously high-stat EB units. The game seems more unbalanced than ever. Do you guys pay any attention to what is going on?

Jnsolberg
04-22-2015, 04:07 PM
The new Beastly Den building is broken. When you buy it, all you get is a little construction sign. You can't see how long it will take, you cand finish it with gems. You can't move it.
Sigh....

Vile Lynn
04-22-2015, 05:57 PM
The new Beastly Den building is broken. When you buy it, all you get is a little construction sign. You can't see how long it will take, you cand finish it with gems. You can't move it.
Sigh....

*sings* Lowered expectations

Nacon10
04-22-2015, 06:32 PM
Can you add a qty feature when purchasing equip. Seriously 1575 taps is torture.

Jnsolberg
04-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Can you add a qty feature when purchasing equip. Seriously 1575 taps is torture.

Yes, we love that we can buy head and foot gear and artifacts, but why should it take us @ 20-30 minutes to do so?
And why should these lesser items get equipped on our Hero?

Jnsolberg
04-24-2015, 06:34 AM
Gree, you forgot to start the guild portion of the box event.
Collect 500 Squirrels and win a Deep Woods Amomination. It's part of the requirements to win the Woodland Squirrel Rider.
Pretty hard to win that Squirrel when one part of the quest dosent exist.
Please reply to this post.

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
04-26-2015, 03:31 PM
Stats are going up like crazy
There is a big problem with defence buildings
Power increase buildings are fine
Money income buildings are fine
But defence buildings - not
Most are useless already
Everyone was in shock when first Tree Fort buildings came out
It was huge defence increase
Now
I have 4. And still can buy 2 more in store now
So
I am thinking: what is the point of defence buildings now and in the future?
Stats are growing so rapidly
Even strongest Tree Forts will become useless soon
I am not saying anything about the rest of defence buildings
Unless Gree changes their power, adding a few zeros or what
Or more than 10 levels to upgrade, maybe 20?
Or just change it to % after lvl 10?

Or change it % of Infantry Def, Magic Def, Machine Def, Beast Def
Something like that
Gree, please think about this, very careful here
Wise decision has to be made here
And my idea is worth some real Gems

Elendar
04-26-2015, 03:47 PM
I like the new equipment. BUT, there is nothing to buy with honor, and now we can't buy orbs, so what what is honor good for?

Jnsolberg
04-26-2015, 04:44 PM
I like the new equipment. BUT, there is nothing to buy with honor, and now we can't buy orbs, so what what is honor good for?

There are multi million point units that you can buy with honor

Elendar
04-26-2015, 09:39 PM
There are multi million point units that you can buy with honor

Thanks, I missed that.

Saint-BEL
04-27-2015, 04:46 AM
Stats are going up like crazy
There is a big problem with defence buildings
Power increase buildings are fine
Money income buildings are fine
But defence buildings - not
Most are useless already
Everyone was in shock when first Tree Fort buildings came out
It was huge defence increase
Now
I have 4. And still can buy 2 more in store now
So
I am thinking: what is the point of defence buildings now and in the future?
Stats are growing so rapidly
Even strongest Tree Forts will become useless soon
I am not saying anything about the rest of defence buildings
Unless Gree changes their power, adding a few zeros or what
Or more than 10 levels to upgrade, maybe 20?
Or just change it to % after lvl 10?

Or change it % of Infantry Def, Magic Def, Machine Def, Beast Def
Something like that
Gree, please think about this, very careful here
Wise decision has to be made here
And my idea is worth some real Gems

Well actually i don't agree with this. It is true that the defence buildings are now obsolete but so are units you got 3 months ago.
For myself i refrained from buying further trees as I didn't feel like it would pay off in the long term.

If they would now upgrade stats on all their defence buildings or change the bonuses you basicly give an advantage to people without giving a fair chance to all again to get the same bonus.
The tree forts were great for a while and could give you an advantage back then but now i suppose it is time to move on.

In any other case, future defence buildings should indeed have a higher defence value. I have no problem with that.

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
04-27-2015, 02:56 PM
So You say is ok that defence buildings are useless?
Good,
Then there is no need for any defence buildings anymore, never ever
But
It is not right, it is / was a big part of the game
If Gree makes that defence buildings can be upgraded to higher levels, or / and become % defence buildings after level 10, it would fix problem forever, % is the way to go in my opinion

Ryosaeba
04-28-2015, 03:24 AM
Things we've gotten in the past was useful in the past. So they weren't completely useless in the past. Think of it like our real world. Old buildings gets torn down all the time to make room for more modern and advanced buildings. I've sold all those guard towers and pits long time ago. Use the space for new boost and money buildings. Heck, we can even remove those unit buildings since we don't even buy units no more.

Like another poster said, it would not be in Gree's interest if majority of people can't attack someone. Having the illusion of "winning" is what keeps players interested. Players losing all the time will lose interest quickly.

Jnsolberg
04-29-2015, 06:34 AM
When we had the option to buy that unit that let us do 1 additional upgrade, I thought that 4 at a time was enough. Now with all the new gem buildings, I could use more upgrades. Why don't you make that additional upgrade unit a permanent option in the store?

And by the way, thanks for having a Squirrel event! :)

plavine
05-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Ok - here is a wacky suggestion for COK
Above each guilds name during battle is their total Attack & defense power.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Community Support Feedback:

@Bolt, Thanks for already posting the war results!
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115341-WINNERS-Conquest-of-Kings-Woodlands

plavine
05-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Bad decision on current LTQ , you made it too hard & long , now no one will spend to finish.
You guys aren't cery good at this , sometimes .

Bolt
05-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Thank you all for your feedback!