PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Feedback (4/21/15)

Relic
04-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 12:02 PM
In-Game Events:

Please bring back the original RB and cycle-specific temp boosts.

Cromagnon
04-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Would be nice to have commas on IOS, this reads better 65,498,461,684 than 65498461684.

goblue21
04-21-2015, 01:26 PM
I agree with both

WBS
04-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Bring health packs back

Cromagnon
04-21-2015, 02:02 PM
It would be nice to have an app that could help with determining the ROI for base building, etc.
I loved the toolkit that was created a while back. Made the game more enjoyable.
I would pay .99 cents for that (see a money making idea) if Gree would keep it up to date and synced to a profile.
Might even buy gold again…but that’s a big wait an see.

Annihilator2
04-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Shutdown the game servers.

Agent Orange
04-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Dear gree, please give the corporate forum and Facebook moderators a raise. It can be written off as hazard pay..

Please listen to the developers when they tell you that what you propose either will not work or is going to upset the customers.

Also please fire the manager in charge of Modern War or whoever is telling the rest of the crew to keep doing what is going on now.

Everything else appears to be working "as planned" including the log in troubles on iPhone 5/6 with older player accounts, the impossble 'easy' rounds in Raid Boss and the lag causing misspent gold.

beerandbones22
04-22-2015, 12:21 PM
I don't care for the new raid boss format. When you do trillions of damage and finish 2 of 3 parts, first was auto finished so all 3 finished, one would think the wrapper prize would be in reach. Not for most only one or two in my faction will get it. Some advice when people are having fun they spend more money. News flash Modern War is no longer fun to play. Tedious and boring come to mind now. The amount of players I have witnessed walk away from the game in the last few months is frightening. I wish you luck to stop the bleeding. You are going to need it I don't see it happening the way things are going now.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Please bring back the Boss from the March Madness Days. Yes, people will tap to gather those trinkets. All in all, that event hurt no one, not even your bottom line.

J1mcrane
04-22-2015, 03:00 PM
This is a stats based game right? Well how about allowing us to actually view what the stats are for the units in the box event! I'm on iOS and each item available to win only shows the firs few numbers. If you want me to drop a few gold bars on it I need to see what I'm getting.

Also please please please add some "," to players stats, my eyes are beyond broken trying to work it out!

Mrs Cash
04-22-2015, 03:10 PM
Agree totally with the old Raid Boss and the request for display commas, and really, really, really need a confirm gold usage button.

Batchief
04-22-2015, 06:16 PM
Last RB event hurt you Gree. Our faction lost 2 more members. Please regroup and make easy and beginner obtainable to the majority. The middle class, in theory, is where your big income is.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2015, 03:14 PM
Since war began, I'm getting lots of server errors on iOS. :(

Agent Orange
04-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Test faction declared 30 minutes ago. No match. Had Game Centre errors as well.

Annihilator2
04-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Old RB will not return the game to life. The game is already damaged so that return point is passed.
For example, Gree shall remove last boost buildings what Gree cannot do because they are saled for gold.

Brown Out
04-25-2015, 03:00 PM
No major complaints here.
Would "commas" be helpful? Sure, it'd be an improvement.
The 32 bit integer issue isn't a big deal, but it'll be nice to see it fixed.

My faction has no issue with RB, but I understand the complaints from other faction who would like to participate in the event but can't because RB health is out of their range.

And LTQ/FLTQ isn't worth it. I go as far to get the energy packs then stop.

furey
04-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Are you ever going to fix the android defensive problem? The alliance defense and gauss cannons don't work. No, your not going to OK. Thanks for the quick answer

Indiana Jones
04-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Customer support is excellent.
Recent events have been lacking with both boss events and temporary boosts eliminated.
The overall changes have increased difficulty with less reward.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sparkle
04-28-2015, 03:33 AM
Why are the boost units totally gone from completing the LTQ/FLTQ events? There's nothing to play for. Energy regen bonuses made competition in. WD worthwhile, too. Put them back pl

robmurphy
04-28-2015, 03:54 AM
My thoughts;

I think the new format of RB was innovative and excellent. The miscalculation on the first part was rectified professionally and satisfactorily

Some frustration at receiving awards that had different bonuses than on the graphic (example New Zealand divisional awards)

Comma's would be great on iOS

Bring in 'Refill Packs' for FL, I.e. buy 250 deploys for a small discount

We haven't had a Health Pack sale for many months, another would be nice

Please reduce the number of NPCs wandering around. Border Guard Complex is a good example of 'overpopulation'

And finally, please give us some news on the valour/cash units for Chimera and Prime ranks

Konan-Barbarian
05-01-2015, 02:47 AM
...post your opinions on the game.

Love the latest update.
Thanks for fixing the "money ready to collect" icon over buildings. Been waiting over five months for that and felt so releaved yesterday when for the first time in a long time I was able to resume my normal play. It makes the game so much more enjoyable not always feeling I missed something and being able to see what is going on. Now I can enjoy more and get on with having fun.

Is it my imagination or did you change the entire visual view, it looks brighter or crisper, or better contrast. Well done.

Nice touch to add the "Next Goal" popup. Very helpful most of the time. I say most as sometimes I don't want to continue to the next goal at that time, but there is no e"X"it, you have no choice, not harmful but it is an extra step to get to the next goal then eXit. Please add a red "X" in the upper right corner of the Next Goal popup.

Mikelord
05-01-2015, 01:07 PM
What are the statistics on how many factions are still playing? I've quit and my account sits in a top1000 and I do nothing, haven't even logged in since last week. Curious to know how many players have left the game, im SURER you have stats on that relic

J-manKometh96
05-01-2015, 02:21 PM
As of last weeks WD, it looks like maybe 40,000 that are showing any kind of life. But maybe a little more than half that are doing anything worth noting. 1 power attack had me ranked at 58,000. One or two more would have had me easily under 40,000.

J-manKometh96
05-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Just to add to my previous post, I have made one single deploy of an Aroura. That is all I will do this FL. As such, it should leave me in last place for the event. Depending on how ties are counted, it should give a fairly good idea of just how many participate.

Mikelord
05-02-2015, 04:37 PM
My feed back, although old and already been said, why are we fighting for Italy? Again? Where is that thread? I'd like to bump it up to the top

As for frontline.... I deployed 1 auroa plane and the faction boost gave me 800 for a 400 power unit. And I'm sitting ranked 39,865th

tigerlion
05-02-2015, 07:45 PM
My feed back, although old and already been said, why are we fighting for Italy? Again? Where is that thread? I'd like to bump it up to the top

As for frontline.... I deployed 1 auroa plane and the faction boost gave me 800 for a 400 power unit. And I'm sitting ranked 39,865th

Yep. Less than 40k accounts active, let alone real players.

Colonel K
05-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Glad someone likes the update......guess that means they can log into their account. No such luck here! I have a first gen iPad and the app will not open at all. The start up screen stays on for a second or two the closes down.

Thanks Gree for either the advance warning that you would stop supporting the older devices or thanks for your outstanding testing department that verifies your updates are bug free. You screwed the pooch one way or another.

sstuutss
05-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Yep. Less than 40k accounts active, .
and AO is 0.1% of those ;)

Agent Orange
05-03-2015, 02:04 PM
and AO is 0.1% of those ;)

Sounds about right! ;^p

At the rate things are going I should get to 1% soon!

J-manKometh96
05-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Yep. Less than 40k accounts active, let alone real players.

Well, at last check with about 24 hours left, I had 400 points and was ranked just about 43,000. Never got in closer to the end and didn't get anything in game after it ended telling me how I finished.

good gawd noooo
05-03-2015, 04:21 PM
worse thing about both platforms I run droid AND IOS is LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG no matter what you do it lags open box lags. deploys lags, pull up rb lags.... if you don't fix this you should just change name of game to lags a lot

to give you a basic idea twice now just simply loading game to do the box event. I click the icon it doesn't open so figure didn't read and tap a second time.. 35 seconds later it opens and instead of having chance to click an option the lag thing instead clicks the free no in game cash no gold option and I didn't even see it to click it but did hit the "area" twice trying to open event... I just glad it not the side the gold option is on.. seriously it has some nice feature but is NOT worth the frickin lag

Tinker
05-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Oh sure now you've done it. They will move the Gold button on that window so it is under the lag hit.
Thanks a bunch GGN

Agent Orange
05-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Just curious, was the locking out of IOS devices running IOS 5 intentional or an undocumented feature?

Bolt
05-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Thank you for your feedback!