PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (4/21/15)

Relic
04-21-2015, 11:57 AM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

Dipstik
04-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Are we allowed to re-post suggestions that were neither addressed nor commented on in the last thread or are we expected to shove them down the memory hole?

Relic
04-21-2015, 12:09 PM
We encourage you to post the same feedback/suggestions every week so they will be included in our feedback reports every time. I know that is rather frustrating and annoying to do, but if it's included in every report it is constantly on the team's radar. This will hopefully mean it will be addressed and we'll receive updates to report back to you guys.

Thanks.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 12:14 PM
In-Game Events:

SA: Please bring back SA Demon farming.

RB: Don't screw up our RB like you did in MW. Lock syndicates or do something, just don't do whatever you did in MW to CC.

QA/QC: Please get some.

Luv4UR Mom
04-21-2015, 12:23 PM
- Address the plan for accomplices.
- Figure out a way to implement the +1 syn member increase for Top 4 last war
- Bring back Demon farming

Dipstik
04-21-2015, 12:35 PM
For the same reasons I've posted here in other threads, I believe syndicates should be locked for raid bosses. If that's not going to happen, could we please get a statement from someone in a position to make one as to whether "Jumping" is a legitimate strategy or an exploit of the system?

"Jumping" is the practice of having as many people as you can join a syndicate, take one hit on a boss, and get out to make room for more people. Divide up the boss health among 150 or more people and it doesn't take more than 25 health from any one person, and everyone gets the loot. In case the developers weren't aware, this is common practice in order to finish the harder goals without gold and in order to farm prizes from l100 bosses.

If it's legitimate, please say so and I'll shut up about it. If it's not, please do what you can to put a stop to it and tell us.

Nighteg
04-21-2015, 12:46 PM
1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
b) Add more syndicate bonuses
c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.
e) sell temporary bonuses for cc cash.

2)Street Assault:
a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).
b) decrease regen time. It's ridiculous.
c) Increase units price. You might as well give them out for free.

Rickdee
04-21-2015, 01:37 PM
For the same reasons I've posted here in other threads, I believe syndicates should be locked for raid bosses. If that's not going to happen, could we please get a statement from someone in a position to make one as to whether "Jumping" is a legitimate strategy or an exploit of the system?

"Jumping" is the practice of having as many people as you can join a syndicate, take one hit on a boss, and get out to make room for more people. Divide up the boss health among 150 or more people and it doesn't take more than 25 health from any one person, and everyone gets the loot. In case the developers weren't aware, this is common practice in order to finish the harder goals without gold and in order to farm prizes from l100 bosses.

If it's legitimate, please say so and I'll shut up about it. If it's not, please do what you can to put a stop to it and tell us.

Just for the record- He is one of the few that thinks this... Jumping is one of the only things left that brings the community together to help each other and meet new people. Locking would deter this and i think you would find more people quitting than normal...

Nighteg
04-21-2015, 01:41 PM
About syn jumping during RB - don't care either way.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 01:51 PM
Just for the record- He is one of the few that thinks this... Jumping is one of the only things left that brings the community together to help each other and meet new people. Locking would deter this and i think you would find more people quitting than normal...

I don't agree for the record. Jumping exploits RB.

This is a syndicate event, not a meet & greet.

You wanna make friends?
Chat it up during SA, or in a chat app.

Winnson
04-21-2015, 02:33 PM
I look forward to the next PvP event.

Weasel
04-21-2015, 03:16 PM
"One tier fits all" epic boss was perhaps the most brilliant decision to ever come from Gree. Seriously.

The next move that needs to be made to discourage the counterintuitive strategy of gaining an advantage by avoiding playing is to fix the Influence Points calculations during Battle for Empire City events. Player level should not be a factor whatsoever in determining potential IP. Including player level in the IP calculation has resulted in a system where accounts that have not paid for individual IP mods can outscore those who have, simply because of longevity/age of the account. This is a slap in the face to people who buy gold/pay the salaries of those employed by Gree. If Gree appreciates their customers, as they claim to roughly once each year, they should know that intentionally devaluing hard earned modifiers is a very easy way to encourage people to stop paying. This game can be played for free and purposely pissing off the people who choose to pay is ill advised.

cooch
04-21-2015, 09:24 PM

You wanna make friends?

Jumping for RB been around since beginning. Very few opposed to it except a vocal few free play forum members.

Some Jumpers do become gold players and move into primarily gold use teams as well coming from several years of experience. Many jumpers test a syns abilities during RB to see how well organized they are

Don't want to jump or invite jumpers knock yourself out as you are now. Don't turn off more players as majority of syns do it

Habakuk
04-21-2015, 11:13 PM
Current changes on Epic boss are a pain for all players, who have been around for a while. The gap between superstrong players and weak players got bigger as many simply couldn't finish. Even if they were strong for their former tier.

Leave syns open for RB and don't change system to much on that. I agree, it is one of the last events where it's fun to play and meet old acquaintances. Without a chat app, CC is impossible to play anyways and the come-together at RB is a nice change of the routine.

I don't mind the occasional gold buying and spending but the last few changes made it necessary to spend even more time on the game. Or amounts of gold that would require a second job. With a job and a life in general it's getting harder to keep on playing.

cynicalmofo
04-22-2015, 04:03 AM
Raid Boss - End Jumping, it's irritating. If players can't complete it in their syndicate, they should move to a stronger one. Survival of the fittest and all that. Is there no way to stop hits registering in any event for the first 24 hours that you're in a syndicate or something?

Epic Boss - Love the change and the health was about right. Promotes growing your stats if you can't complete the 100 and encourages people to actually play the game or use gold to finish. For me, this event, apart from the health bar display issues was just about perfect.

Street Assault - The event for people with a decent IPH should be just that. The units are too cheap but other than that, I liked this event, especially while demons could be farmed. IPH and time won the game here, not so much in the last one though.

LTQ's - Complete the LTQ for a prize your mafia most likely won't use, increase your XP and make yourself a target in war. An event for all those chasing the "most weapons" title or artificially leveling an account to make SLTQ's easier for their syndicates. Can't remember the last time I actually did one.

SLTQ's - Starting to see quite a few jumpers for this too. Player donates 1b, joins the syndicate, they finish, the player collects the final reward with little XP gain and then leaves. Retarded. Is there no way to stop hits registering in any event for the first 24 hours that you're in a syndicate or something?

LTB's - I'd like a really expensive one like the West Side Fine Gems was when it came out. It doesn't seem expensive now but at the time, nobody had the kind of income I see regularly these days. Also, the tiered rewards should be brought back. No modifier and an average prize for levels 1-9 and then a decent weapon and decent modifier for level 10. Anyone without upgrade cost/time mods would then be more inclined to use gold to complete it.

Syndicates - Bonuses are maxed for a lot of syndicates, any chance of some new categories like building time upgrade (to 10%), building cost upgrade (to 10%), energy regeneration time (to +50%), enemy IP reduction (to -50%)

Rickdee
04-22-2015, 07:44 AM

You wanna make friends?

Join one of the jump rooms on GM.. you are in the minority.

The reason people are jumping is because gree made RB impossible for most syndicates to even complete normal level the last few cycles. Because of jumping of previous RB you will see less jumping this go round. Why? Because players were able to build their raw stats up which in the long run will benefit there own syndicate. Just because others are playing the game better than you does not mean it exploits RB.

Dipstik
04-22-2015, 08:19 AM
People like easy goals and free stuff. No surprise there. The only question is whether GREE wants us doing it.

Blaggard
04-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Big fan of RB jumping. Allows one to farm as much as possible...and if I can help other people out in the process, then great!

I find it strange that the people that are anti-jumpers are in syndicates that actually require them to finish goals.

gunny22
04-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

This has been reported as a bug but was ignored by customer support. I'm counting on you to explain the bug to them.

The EB legendary level 3/10 where you only have 75 minutes to finish has a bug (and levels 5, 7 and 9 probably also).

The goals list does not show there is reduced time to finish the goal, it is always at 2 hours.

See the screenshots.
Correction: see the screenshots in my ticket #2383007, I keep getting an error when I try to upload them here. :(

TIA
Gunther

Weasel
04-22-2015, 04:58 PM
This has been reported as a bug but was ignored by customer support. I'm counting on you to explain the bug to them.

The EB legendary level 3/10 where you only have 75 minutes to finish has a bug (and levels 5, 7 and 9 probably also).

The goals list does not show there is reduced time to finish the goal, it is always at 2 hours.

See the screenshots.
Correction: see the screenshots in my ticket #2383007, I keep getting an error when I try to upload them here. :(

TIA
Gunther

That's not a bug. You always have a maximum of two hours to complete a boss before it escapes. If you can't tell time or use a stop watch, you don't deserve to finish the goal. It's not up to Gree to hold your hand every step of the way.

John_Locke
04-22-2015, 07:21 PM
That's not a bug. You always have a maximum of two hours to complete a boss before it escapes. If you can't tell time or use a stop watch, you don't deserve to finish the goal. It's not up to Gree to hold your hand every step of the way.

I see they finally took all my advice. Welcome back, weasel!

LeatherKicks
04-22-2015, 08:23 PM
Bring back accomplices. C; Raid boss is on point, keep it up.

Pablo Benassi
04-23-2015, 12:06 AM
Please don't make harder the raid boss. Bring back tiers to epic boss. Make realistic goals for SA. Unlock all syndicate events. The 300 epic bosses per day should be only 3 days as it was.

Weasel
04-23-2015, 04:33 AM
Bring back tiers to epic boss.

Tiers for epic boss creates a game where there is an advantage to be gained by not playing and an unjust punishment awarded for those who do play. That is illogical and counterintuitive.

Please keep the one-tier-fits-all epic boss. This is the way it should have been since day 1. Special events should be the same event for everyone. Player level should only be relevant in the "classic" portion of the game.

Nighteg
04-23-2015, 05:44 AM
Few bugs:

1) Integer overflow (or whatever that's called). We've encountered this a lot in cc, now i've also encountered this with the "collect all" button. Once you collect more than 2,147,483,647 in a single collection, you start seeing a negative number.
2) Shoreline on android - NPCs CAN'T step on the brown pier. They can only walk on the "asphalt" upper section of the map. This bug exists for a long time.
3) When someone requests to join our syn, i cannot see his profile. It was a bug that came with 6.0, then fixed, and now broken again. Android.
4) If i login > visit a rivals hood (don't have to rob or attack) > then go to syndicate tab > members > open any syn member profile > the profile i'll see will be from the last rival i visited.
If i want to see syn member's profile, i need to relogin.

Vile Lynn
04-23-2015, 08:02 AM
Kingdom Age has a PvP event. Can we please have one, too?

(@Nighteg above, I hope you sent in a ticket with those bugs to CS.)

Vile Lynn
04-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Community Support:

Why do we have an "Off Topic" subforum if we can't go off topic there? :confused:

Fun is a valuable thing! Have some! :)

legalious
04-23-2015, 10:43 AM
Community Support:

Why do we have an "Off Topic" subforum if we can't go off topic there? :confused:

Fun is a valuable thing! Have some! :)

Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum, even in the off topic section. You should know this by now.

Dipstik
04-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Just let it go, VL... None of the mods know who tramp stamp was, so they don't get it. I've learned better than to try to explain.

Sandukan
04-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum, even in the off topic section. You should know this by now.

Explain how you can name and shame ANONYMOUS posters on a website? Most of these people are safely tucked away behind proxies and firewalls.
You guys created this straw man to protect.

Instead of spending such inordinate amount of time scrutinizing harmless banter how about putting a fraction of that effort into improving the gaming experience of your paying customers.

legalious
04-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Instead of spending such inordinate amount of time scrutinizing harmless banter how about putting a fraction of that effort into improving the gaming experience of your paying customers.

I don't work for Gree, so I cant make changes into it. The Community Managers cant change in-game parameters as well. There are separate departments to handle this.

Mrs Cash
04-23-2015, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Nighteg;1500370

4) If i login > visit a rivals hood (don't have to rob or attack) > then go to syndicate tab > members > open any syn member profile > the profile i'll see will be from the last rival i visited. If i want to see syn member's profile, i need to relogin.[/QUOTE]

This has been driving me crazy!!!!!

Pashini
04-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Epic boss was good now but it should not become more difficult. Then almost no one is going to finish.

Get a plan for accomplices. People paid for them so you need to do something with them.the idea was to fight stat inflation. I guess it can be used for this again since you made the inflation only worse. Just dont make them 50% of battle outcome but maybe 30%

Winnson
04-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Having a hockey theme for a raid boss is beyond cool. Beyond cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS3GQverRiQ

Winnson
04-24-2015, 11:28 AM
Every time I see that Canuckles, my heart fills with joy.

Well done Gree. BLOODY WELL DONE!

Coolest Raid Boss ever, and it's not even close.

Hockey rules.

Winnson
04-24-2015, 11:31 AM
A bloody moose with a bloody hockey stick on the ice in a hockey rink?

Well that's just beyond awesome.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2015, 11:46 AM
I like the art, too!
At first I thought it was Joe Camel, heh.

Nice change from creepy dudes and busty, half-naked chicks.
(no offense if you are a creep, busty or half-naked.)

Guru.
04-24-2015, 04:15 PM
My money is way more valuable than you think. You want it? Do ya? Stop forcing me to pay it, because I wont. I've spent thousands so far.. Make CC fun, exciting & competitive. Raid Boss as of 4/24 level 90 has a minimum of 909 million points!?!? Insane. Go ahead, beg for it because I would rather fall behind than pay for an unreachable goal. I am sure I speak for everyone here.

Weasel
04-24-2015, 04:47 PM
My money is way more valuable than you think. You want it? Do ya? Stop forcing me to pay it, because I wont. I've spent thousands so far.. Make CC fun, exciting & competitive. Raid Boss as of 4/24 level 90 has a minimum of 909 million points!?!? Insane. Go ahead, beg for it because I would rather fall behind than pay for an unreachable goal. I am sure I speak for everyone here.

If you'd actually spent thousands you'd be able to hit 909 million points easily, so either you're more than stretching the truth, or you've spent extremely unwisely.

Guru.
04-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Weasel
"If you'd actually spent thousands you'd be able to hit 909 million points easily, so either you're more than stretching the truth, or you've spent extremely unwisely."

or youre new. Yeah I've spent at least over a thousand throughout the years. I've been around a very long time on CC. Yeah I wasn't on top of the whole fast paced changing of game platform crap that Gree does so I didn't join a syndicate when it came out. Screwed me, yeah. Purchased an account too, but I built my accounts through hard work and sacrifice for others in my syndicates. Stop running your fingers through your balding keys. You post too much here. Hit refresh...someone replied on your post =O

Weasel
04-24-2015, 06:05 PM
or youre new. Yeah I've spent at least over a thousand throughout the years. I've been around a very long time on CC. Yeah I wasn't on top of the whole fast paced changing of game platform crap that Gree does so I didn't join a syndicate when it came out. Screwed me, yeah. Purchased an account too, but I built my accounts through hard work and sacrifice for others in my syndicates. Stop running your fingers through your balding keys. You post too much here. Hit refresh...someone replied on your post =O

It really sounds like you've been doing almost everything the wrong way. Purchased accounts are a violation of the Terms of Service.

So you have indeed spent extremely unwisely, and that is in no way Gree's fault. Operator error and admitted ToS violation cannot be blamed on Gree in any way.

Dipstik
04-24-2015, 06:06 PM
909 million? I force Attack for almost 1.3 billion and I've never spent a dime.

Guru.
04-24-2015, 06:10 PM
It really sounds like you've been doing almost everything the wrong way. Purchased accounts are a violation of the Terms of Service.

So you have indeed spent extremely unwisely, and that is in no way Gree's fault. Operator error and admitted ToS violation cannot be blamed on Gree in any way.

Haha and you are a prominent figure in the community, thank god you are here to set us all straight! Your words are garbage and stray way too far away from what I have said. Thanks for your useless feedback!

Weasel
04-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Haha and you are a prominent figure in the community, thank god you are here to set us all straight! Your words are garbage and stray way too far away from what I have said. Thanks for your useless feedback!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/555/778/b34.jpg

Evan1000
04-24-2015, 06:25 PM
It's not how much money/gold you spend that gets you far, it's how you spend it..

Guru.
04-24-2015, 06:32 PM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

In-game events = too much gold
Customer Support = too much nonsense
Community Support = too many trolls
Game Stability & Issues = too much gold

wow, that was easy. I should come here more often.....on second thought, nahh

Evan1000
04-24-2015, 06:48 PM

It's not that players didn't like the weekly feedback thread, everyone did, we didn't like the fact that it was ignored weekly. Ignoring it every two weeks doesn't make it better, either.

Dipstik
04-24-2015, 06:49 PM
"I doubt I'll ever spend another dollar on this game" - guru in 2012.

1Shot
04-24-2015, 07:44 PM
Just a friendly reminder to keep all feedback positive and constructive. Thanks.

Guru.
04-24-2015, 08:02 PM
"I doubt I'll ever spend another dollar on this game" - guru in 2012.

Wow, digging deep. I've spent some since, and if ya want to make it personal, PM me. Check yourself & the topic of the thread ponyboy.

Winnson
04-25-2015, 10:47 AM
I cannot be the only person that thinks this RB theme is awesome.

Do Canadians not play this game?

Killer p
04-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Just a friendly reminder to keep all feedback positive and constructive. Thanks.

What if i have negative feedback?
Surely feedback cannot be constructive if its only the positives you want!

Winnson
04-25-2015, 11:33 AM
I guess don't say it negatively?

Bad Fish
04-25-2015, 01:58 PM
Epic Boss - Loved how it became boring right away. Normally it's well into the 80s before it becomes monotonous but you'll topped yourselves by moving it down to the 30s.

Case Event - Liked the drop rate. Opened case to the very end & enjoyed the stat bump. Maybe next time I'll use gold to get #8.

Raid Boss - Good job on this cycle. Able to complete normal this time in house. Glad you spiked the min up too. Jumping for loot was becoming the final straw in this potentially time consuming game. I'm sure all the officers on teams that use jumpers enjoyed a little time off.

Leader Case Event - Is there a way you can just remove this from the game? I get tired of pretending it's not there.

LTQ - Perhaps you can find a way to make these relevant again. There is too much XP gain for the weapons it gives out. Especially when compared to other event stat weapons you've been handing out.

SLTQ - Enjoyed it this cycle.

SA - Good job on squashing the demon farming. Scores were getting ridiculous. Less numbers to have to track. After 10 I have to start using my toes & it's hard to tap the screen with my toes. All & all I enjoy the event.

Game Play - Please do something about the load time & pop ups. My lvl 200 is at least 1-2 mins to load while my mini opens right up. Clearing out the 4-8 pop up advertisements is rather annoying every time you log in.

Accomplices - You tell me...

There's my feedback so enjoy ignoring.

quityourwhining
04-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Space out the events more evenly and stop overlapping. Every cycle has around 10 events with no break in-between. This has caused numerous people to quit and has resulted in poor execution of events. Bug after bug for every event that I can recall with GREE rushing to fix something every time. How about trying something different; 5-6 week event cycle with a couple days off between events. It will give your staff more time to correctly implement an event the first time without typos, errors, glitches, etc... which in turn means thousands fewer tickets to CS. Also, figure out what you plan on doing with accomplices. It has been months now with no feedback from anyone at GREE. Communication works wonders when dealing with a frustrated customer base.

fan139
04-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Any chance you guys can do a few more bug tests - how can lvl 5 bosses not drop rewards? how has that changed from one rb to the next, gree your back tracking meant to be making improvements not making it worse

Rickdee
04-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Lower the health to qualify on RB on the higher levels.. All you did was discourage the lower level/stat people from participating and they aren't the reason why you changed it in the first place. That of course is assuming it was raised to discourage jumping.

Weasel
04-28-2015, 02:05 PM
Lower the health to qualify on RB on the higher levels.. All you did was discourage the lower level/stat people from participating and they aren't the reason why you changed it in the first place. That of course is assuming it was raised to discourage jumping.

What it did was completely eliminate the need for jumping, and it slowed the rate of stat inflation caused by farming those high level bosses. You can still farm bosses, but now you'll have to do it at lower levels and accept that instead of gaining a billion stats from one event, it will only be closer to 650 million. Quel dommage.

Weasel
04-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Feedback regarding LTQ events:

The dinosaurs in charge of this event need to be brought up to speed with the rest of the game. The time and effort required to not even be able to complete the "normal" portion of the event is disproportional to the time and effort required to fully complete many other events that offer a greater reward or set of rewards.

Also, for LTQ events based upong completion of daily goals, failure to complete one daily goal makes the event unobtainable. Goals should be removed from the goals list if they are A) complete (already works this way) or B) mathematically and physically impossible to complete. If a goal requires an individual to invent time travel in order to complete, it has no business being on the goals list.

HavingFun
04-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Lmao, this is such a dumb post. No one is forcing you to spend and you're always behind and will never catch up to begin with. Lastly, you certainly don't speak for me, unlike yourself I'm not an idiot.

emcee423tn
04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
I would like to be able to enter a quantity of uzis to buy with R points. This event often causes a lag in game and has been impossible to buy quantity by hitting button numerous times.

Mrs Cash
05-01-2015, 01:51 PM
1. The COLLECT button becoming smaller is great on a small screened device; not so much on a larger screen (kindle 8.9"). Make it an option in the settings. It never fails that I hit a building instead.
2. Android 4.0.3 required in June? I play on 2 Kindles, which technically don't have the Android software, but we download Android apps. Will this impact Kindle users?

EDIT: I believe only the 1st gen Kindle is affected. Seems like gens 2-4 are greater than 4.0.3.

Weasel
05-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I would like an on/off toggle for the collect all button. It is useful at times, but there are times when I'd like to leave a building uncollected to put it back in sync with other collections. Having to avoid the collection button during these occasions is a preventable inconvenience.

cooch
05-01-2015, 03:23 PM
1. The COLLECT button becoming smaller is great ona small screened device; not so much on a larger screen (kindle 8.9"). Make it an option in the settings. It never fails that I hit a building instead.
2. Android 4.0.3 required in June? I play on 2 Kindles, which technically don't have the Android software, but we download Android apps. Will this impact Kindle users?

Gree stopped supporting kindle specific apps years ago. If you are using kindle and bypassing amazon specific apps I would guess so.

Mrs Cash
05-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Gree stopped supporting kindle specific apps years ago. If you are using kindle and bypassing amazon specific apps I would guess so.

Solution is to use a 3rd party to download apps, like 1mobile. Plays fine on 3rd gen Kindle, which apparently won't be affected by the requirement. Only my mini on the 1st gen Kindle is at risk. Thing is garbage anyway, gonna get a 4th gen to replace it.

cooch
05-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Solution is to use a 3rd party to download apps, like 1mobile. Plays fine on 3rd gen Kindle, which apparently won't be affected by the requirement. Only my mini on the 1st gen Kindle is at risk. Thing is garbage anyway, gonna get a 4th gen to replace it.

Thx for tip...yep who's got a first gen left...lol

Dipstik
05-02-2015, 11:03 AM
People use kindles? Isn't that a book reader thing? Maybe I could get crime city on my old Palm pilot...

!Radar
05-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I cannot be the only person that thinks this RB theme is awesome.

Do Canadians not play this game?

We do play this game...I know of at least 3 others. lol

Yes, the theme was awesome

Winnson
05-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Sure was eh? No doot aboot it!

http://i.imgur.com/KmopecQ.jpg

Dat Guy
05-03-2015, 06:19 AM
Sure was eh? No doot aboot it!

http://i.imgur.com/KmopecQ.jpg

We have ways of making you pronounce the letter O.

Winnson
05-03-2015, 09:42 AM
In the Maritimes, we almost sound Irish!

Weasel
05-03-2015, 11:28 AM
In the Maritimes, we almost sound Irish!

In three of those four provinces they do. In the other one they just sound like they all have a speech impediment.

Winnson
05-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah, New Brunswick sucks.

Winnson
05-03-2015, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw7rzpvDvS0

Winnson
05-03-2015, 02:07 PM
https://casualmuttering.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/58182_552410651447073_1280728388_n.jpg

!Radar
05-03-2015, 02:27 PM
hahahaha. Good feedback!

Vile Lynn
05-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Community Support Feedback:

@Bolt, Thanks for already posting the war results!
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115339-WINNERS-Battle-for-EC-North-Side-Massacre

Bolt
05-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Thank you for your feedback everyone.