PDA

View Full Version : NO Longer Restoring Accounts?

Preacher Wolf
04-21-2015, 06:52 AM
"We are no longer restoring accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Check back for future updates."

That is a message that another person said they received from gree. If this is true then gree should at least explain to us why they are not restoring accounts anymore. I understand that accounts are tied to our iOS accounts and google accounts but that does not mean that mistakes don't happen. A lot of people have spent a lot of money on this game and if something happened and they lost their account when they were transferring there account to a new device and gree told them sorry about your luck, that would be bull crap. Or is this one step that gree is trying to save money because they really are closing up shop soon?

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 07:15 AM
Weird. That answer from CS sounds unreasonable.

I'd send in a new ticket.
Hopefully they'll get someone who can help them get their acct back.

Ajk
04-21-2015, 09:26 AM
If they spent on the account I would suggest shooting for a full refund from the start. I don't see why they wouldn't make an exception to the six month refund rule under these circumstances.

Also if they get another reply like that I would take it as another hint MW may be done next month as the June deadline for 64 bit compliance draws nearer. Regardless of what the representatives say on here. Could be wrong but, I think this game has run its course in my opinion. We shall see. June is almost upon us.

Clementine
04-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Can you please send myself or Relic a PM with the details, Preacher Wolf? Specifically I will need to know what game you contacted CS about, and what your ticket number was.

2000y2k
04-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Can you please send myself or Relic a PM with the details, Preacher Wolf? Specifically I will need to know what game you contacted CS about, and what your ticket number was.

It was not him who contacted CS but he did copy and paste this from another thread.

Preacher Wolf
04-21-2015, 09:50 AM
yes i copied a persons statement from another thread in hopes that you guys had a better chance of reading it.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114510-Modern-war-shuting-up-shop/page2

thats the thread that i got it from. can you guys please let us know if this statement is true or not. i think this is something that all players should have the right to know

legalious
04-21-2015, 10:07 AM
As this thread is being addressed in another thread, I will lock this duplicate one.