PDA

View Full Version : Gree, please fix the payout of Lv 13 AMR and Lv 15 Anniversary!

Lara Croft TR
04-21-2015, 12:39 AM
Why selling new buildings Gree? You can't even fix the payout of Lv 13 AMR and Lv 15 Anniversary. Lv 13 to 20 AMR has the same payout and so does Lv 15 to 20 Anniversary.

Relic or any mods please do something about this and get these bldgs fix already.

Cuombajj
04-21-2015, 03:22 AM
In b4 mods:
"This issue will be fixed with the next release, which is coming soon"

killbillbst
04-21-2015, 06:47 AM
The app needs to become 64 bit compatible to allow them to overcome the 2.1 billion limit.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 08:21 AM
The app needs to become 64 bit compatible to allow them to overcome the 2.1 billion limit.

When will this 64bit transistion happen?

goblue21
04-21-2015, 08:26 AM
When will this 64bit transistion happen?

what does this mean?

Flash0810
04-21-2015, 11:25 AM
it means that GREE will be throwing 8 8bit systems together to address the 32bit Integer issue that is currently faced in the Android platform. Maybe a couple Amiga computer systems will address the issue quicker and better!

groovy shags
04-21-2015, 07:46 PM
it means that GREE will be throwing 8 8bit systems together to address the 32bit Integer issue that is currently faced in the Android platform. Maybe a couple Amiga computer systems will address the issue quicker and better!

Ahhh...the good ol commodore Amiga! This brings back some memories! At least it ran my games glitch free! Best ever was Earl Weaver Baseball! me and my high school buddies used to run leagues on that game. lol Thanks for bringing back some good times!

Helios Von Elisar
04-22-2015, 05:56 AM
I don't see how I can have 120 billion in cash but the building is capped at 2.14 billion. Obviously the game can handle large numbers, they just didn't define the field that holds payout properly. It seems like a very simple fix with all the languages I've worked with, not sue why it has been such a problem with Gree. But when it is fixed I should see a jump in IPH as I have upgraded anyway.

Cuombajj
04-22-2015, 06:14 AM
It's not a 64-bit app issue. It's the data type in which building income is stored. It is now an Integer which has the limit of that 2.1bil. They need to change the data type in database and inside the application. Since the application compiles the new datatype they cannot data-push it. The fix must come with an update, where the whole application is updated. They have probably fixed it internally long ago, but waiting for a green light for update.

<rant> A normal company would release an update just to fix this annoying issue. A normal company, after stumbling upon this kind of issue for the first time, would review their entire code and see if this integer limit will not screw them over again, instead of stumbling upon it again and again as it is happening now. </rant>

Mr T Perfect
04-22-2015, 07:41 AM
Question is - if you do upgrade them past those levels on an IOS account then try to transfer to using a driod device will the game stop working?

Cuombajj
04-23-2015, 03:12 AM
Shouldn't matter, I upgraded my droid building past that level it just caps it there at 2.1 bil.

bam bam.
04-23-2015, 05:39 AM
*Crickets from mods*

I think a "we have identified and fixed the issue, the update will be released on x date" would be what a professional organisation would do 2 months ago.

sstuutss
04-23-2015, 07:55 AM
*Crickets from mods* .
It's all apples fault, gree set the fix for this to them a week ago...............though wait a minute, whats their excuse for droid?

I Will Merc You
04-23-2015, 07:58 AM
The internet.

A message can reach the entire world, in real time, by simply hitting the 'send' button.

The WHOLE WORLD.

GREE, use the internet and send a message.

You send a message. We will send one back.

We can call it 'communicating'.

Communicate, on the internet, in this forum.

Fascinating tech.

Theblacklamp
04-23-2015, 07:58 AM
On iOS it is only a display issue. Mine only show 2.14 billion collection. However when I collect I actually collect 6 billion from each

Bolt
04-23-2015, 11:11 AM
It's not a 64-bit app issue. It's the data type in which building income is stored. It is now an Integer which has the limit of that 2.1bil. They need to change the data type in database and inside the application. Since the application compiles the new datatype they cannot data-push it. The fix must come with an update, where the whole application is updated. They have probably fixed it internally long ago, but waiting for a green light for update.

This is fairly accurate. The next update that updates the whole application should include a fix for this issue.

Bolt
04-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Why selling new buildings Gree? You can't even fix the payout of Lv 13 AMR and Lv 15 Anniversary. Lv 13 to 20 AMR has the same payout and so does Lv 15 to 20 Anniversary.

Relic or any mods please do something about this and get these bldgs fix already.

I replied about this in a few different threads, sorry I missed this one.

deennrap
04-23-2015, 12:29 PM
i wanna say something..... greeeeee please why so many building and no modz to let us upgrade more building at sametime??? plz plz plz ADD ADD ADD +1building upgrade mod to the ''hot off the truck sale'' so we can buy. or you want me to call GEOHOT???

deennrap
04-23-2015, 12:47 PM
i wanna say something..... greeeeee please why so many building and no modz to let us upgrade more building at sametime??? plz plz plz ADD ADD ADD +1building upgrade mod to the ''hot off the truck sale'' so we can buy. or you want me to call GEOHOT???

sstuutss
04-23-2015, 01:46 PM
I replied about this in a few different threads, sorry I missed this one.

yes you said the fix was with apple over a week ago..What happened to it?
Whats holding up the droid fix?