PDA

View Full Version : NOT SURE I'M PERMITTED TO ASK, but.... Here goes Geronimo

Red BD
04-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Just perused the rules.
I do not understand what is meant by "creating a secondary account". Is it creating what is here referred to as "a mini"? Does it mean that one person who may play anywhere from one amazing game by Gree up to all Gree games cannot use one name in this forum and another in some other (I'm a one game fella, but ya never know!)? Or is it using 2 or more names in one forum, or what?

And who is it that decides upon these Death Points?

Do those gamers saddled with them receive notice they have been assessed, or is it like being on "Double Secret Probation"?

I'm not being sarcastic, and have no clue to whom such a question should be directed, or if such are even permitted under the rules.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

John_Locke
04-20-2015, 09:45 PM
The forum's code of conduct applies to the forum, not the game. The spirit of that rule is to prevent people from evading bans.

Max Power
04-21-2015, 05:59 AM
Wow....OK. LOL!

cooch
04-21-2015, 11:09 AM
Well, if you cross the line, you will find out.

Relic
04-21-2015, 11:17 AM
The forum's code of conduct applies to the forum, not the game. The spirit of that rule is to prevent people from evading bans.

This is correct. :)

OP: it's absolutely permitted for you to ask! If you need clarification on the forum Code of Conduct please feel free to PM the Community staff (Clementine, Bolt, or me) or the volunteer moderators.